Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

CFB Season

82 replies to this topic

#31 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,463 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1972

Posted 09 September 2017 - 10:31 PM

View PostTMadigolf, on 09 September 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

Same old OSU offense.  bad playcalling, wr's not getting open and Barrett not able to hit them when they do. JT has not been the same since he broke his leg. Couple that with a young/bad secondary this could be a long season. Over 800 passing yards giving up in 2 games. Atleast next week we will hold the passing game in check

Man mayfield celebrating like they just won the Natty... planting the OU flag in the middle of the Block O after running a victory lap around the Shoe with it....

All because he's 'disrespected' the bucks sang Carmen Ohio in Norman (which the buck do Win or Loss, Home or Road)

Taylormade '17 M2 9.5* - Rogue Silver 70 X
Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 910F 19*
Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Bettinardi BB40

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 CommerceTiger

CommerceTiger

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 257846
  • Handicap:4.2
GolfWRX Likes : 1122

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:57 PM

Go Dawgs!
Adams Fast 12LS w/ Motore Speeder TS
Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 5W HL 21*
TM RSI Tours w/ Nippon NS Pro 950
Cleveland RTX 588 52* and TM Tour Preferred 58*
Nike Method Matter B5
WITB Link

#33 chickenpotpie

chickenpotpie

#TeamJetSpeed

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,460 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63615
  • Handicap:5.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1301

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:28 AM

View PostSilverBullets, on 09 September 2017 - 10:31 PM, said:

Same old OSU offense.  bad playcalling, wr's not getting open and Barrett not able to hit them when they do. JT has not been the same since he broke his leg. Couple that with a young/bad secondary this could be a long season. Over 800 passing yards giving up in 2 games. Atleast next week we will hold the passing game in check

Man mayfield celebrating like they just won the Natty... planting the OU flag in the middle of the Block O after running a victory lap around the Shoe with it....

All because he's 'disrespected' the bucks sang Carmen Ohio in Norman (which the buck do Win or Loss, Home or Road)

I almost turned it off but glad I didn't.  That was fun to watch.  But yeah, maybe a bit over the top.  That said, no one from OU knows your traditions, so it probably was seen as a bit disrespectful to them last year.  I bet the OU folks had a hard time getting out of Columbus last night, made even harder by that.  I told my wife that the players just got a bunch of their fans into fights without realizing it.
Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
WITB Link

#34 onlyomar

onlyomar

Advanced

• 2016 Callaway Ball
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439532
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 166

Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

View Postchickenpotpie, on 10 September 2017 - 06:28 AM, said:

I almost turned it off but glad I didn't.  That was fun to watch.  But yeah, maybe a bit over the top.  That said, no one from OU knows your traditions, so it probably was seen as a bit disrespectful to them last year.  I bet the OU folks had a hard time getting out of Columbus last night, made even harder by that.  I told my wife that the players just got a bunch of their fans into fights without realizing it.

Actually, I bet they were treated just fine. They've been commenting all week about buckeye fans hospitality.

#35 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,463 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:07 AM

View Postonlyomar, on 10 September 2017 - 07:27 AM, said:

View Postchickenpotpie, on 10 September 2017 - 06:28 AM, said:

Actually, I bet they were treated just fine. They've been commenting all week about buckeye fans hospitality.

Every fan base has bad eggs... and let's be real... there were very few Buckeye fans left to see that happen.  So I'm guessing it wasn't that bad last night.  I was texting with my buddies back in Columbus all game.  One was at the game and was texting me on his way.  None of the 5 guys on the group text had any idea it happened.  They all had turned off the game and either gone to bed or flipped to another game.  I had it on because the time change in Phoenix made it 9 pm.

Now a big game with the road team winning in the minute?  That can be an issue.  Leaving the tOSU V Texas game after Vince Young threw the last minute TD to Sweed.  That was dangerous, embarrassing, ugly, etc.  whatever you want to describe.  I have never seen so many fights in one public place at the same time.  It was chaos.  (And obviously shameful).

Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 910F 19*
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Bettinardi BB40

#36 devinh821

devinh821

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276861
GolfWRX Likes : 54

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

I'm just glad OSU lost. I hate them. Always have. Can't stand Urban and the mess he left Florida in and I'm not really a Florida fan. Just can't wait to see how bad OSU is when y'all run him off there!

With that being said. NC State is gonna struggle this year. One receiver from Marshall had over 200 yards receiving. But a win is a win.

#37 Bomber_

Bomber_

Enjoy the Chase.

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,321 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412188
  • Handicap:+1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2896

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

View Postdevinh821, on 10 September 2017 - 10:16 AM, said:

I'm just glad OSU lost. I hate them. Always have. Can't stand Urban and the mess he left Florida in and I'm not really a Florida fan. Just can't wait to see how bad OSU is when y'all run him off there!

With that being said. NC State is gonna struggle this year. One receiver from Marshall had over 200 yards receiving. But a win is a win.

He's 62-7 at Ohio State - I doubt he's run off anytime soon. Urban is one of the best coaches in college football.

You just sound salty that your team isn't relevant and never will be. And the Gators have a boat load of issues, 99% of which can't be blamed on or related to Meyer.
Taylormade Tour Issue M2 9.5* w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 15* 3W w/ Tensei CK Pro White 80TX
Taylormade M2 Tour 19* 5W w/ Tensei CK Pro White 80TX
Nike Vapor Pro 3-PW w/ DG TI X100
Nike Engage 52/56/60 w/ DG TI S400
Nike Method Oven Proto 006
Bridgestone B330S
Jones x Greyson Stand Bag

Work. Play. Win. Repeat.

#38 devinh821

devinh821

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:47 AM

I'm not salty. I know they are mediocre at best. Just can't stand Overrated State.

On a serious note. Think Barrett will get benched at some point this year?

#39 Bomber_

Bomber_

Enjoy the Chase.

• 2,321 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:43 AM

View Postdevinh821, on 10 September 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

I'm not salty. I know they are mediocre at best. Just can't stand Overrated State.

On a serious note. Think Barrett will get benched at some point this year?

I wish they'd at least open up a QB competition rather than just hand the job to Barrett...

That's more of an offseason issue though. he hasn't competed for his job since Cardale Jones tried to take it (and probably should have).

He's a great leader who's average at best playing the QB position. He's not an outstanding athlete, he's very slow through his progressions and a very slow decision maker.  When they play teams like 2016 Clemson and last night, you see the enormous difference in QB skill sets on the two sides of the ball. His receivers don't help him either.

Michigan State two years ago, Clemson last year, and Oklahoma this year are 3 games that stand out where Urban Meyer (and his OC) put on incredibly lackluster performances, and played way too conservative. Our QB (same for all 3 games) put on an incredibly lackluster performance in the aforementioned games also, and we just simply got beat. There's no downfield passing game because JT isn't capable, so they jump the short routes and the run game, and nothing ever develops. It's pathetic to watch.

The defense did their job last night (well minus the DB's they are just an underdeveloped group). Unfortuntately the play calling and QB/WR play left the whole team hanging. They're still very young, and it will be a blessing for JT Barrett to move on and let the team flourish. As a big fan and supporter, we're likely the least-developed of the 'good' teams in the country.
Bridgestone B330S

Work. Play. Win. Repeat.

#40 devinh821

devinh821

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:58 AM

I just think there's a lot of talent on that team and Barrett isn't the answer. He's scored 394739 tds but usually against weaker teams when Urban pours it on to boost stats.

Any other big time qbs on the roster or prospects?

As far as the Oklahoma side. Dang it seemed like every skill position player was a freshman. Could be a good run for them if they can replace Baker

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 chickenpotpie

chickenpotpie

#TeamJetSpeed

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,460 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63615
  • Handicap:5.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1301

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Just curious as to where Buckeye fan is at with JT....I'll trade you Wilton Speight for JT straight up.  Yay or Nay?  IMO, they're basically the same from a passing standpoint.  And Urb doesn't really use JT for his running gifts it seems anymore..

Edited by chickenpotpie, 10 September 2017 - 01:12 PM.

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
WITB Link

#42 onlyomar

onlyomar

Advanced

• 2016 Callaway Ball
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439532
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 166

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

Nah, but I'm no fan of JT's QB ability. I think Joe Burrow would lead the offense better.  JT is not even that good of a runner. He has average speed.

#43 Bomber_

Bomber_

Enjoy the Chase.

• 2,321 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:27 PM

View Postchickenpotpie, on 10 September 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

Just curious as to where Buckeye fan is at with JT....I'll trade you Wilton Speight for JT straight up.  Yay or Nay?  IMO, they're basically the same from a passing standpoint.  And Urb doesn't really use JT for his running gifts it seems anymore..

Lol you keep Speight :)

It just seems any natural running instincts that JT had his freshman year have been eliminated now. He'll have ten yards of open field in front of him, and he'd rather try to make a pass he has no business trying to make. Idk if someone on the coaching staff is clipping his wings and trying to make him a pocket passer - but you gotta let playmakers make plays. Right now JT isn't a playmaker, he's a timid QB with poor decision making abilities and seemingly no confidence.

Put Burrow in, he can't possibly be less productive than JT has been through two games.
Bridgestone B330S

Work. Play. Win. Repeat.

#44 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,463 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

View PostBomber_11, on 10 September 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

View Postchickenpotpie, on 10 September 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

Lol you keep Speight :)

It just seems any natural running instincts that JT had his freshman year have been eliminated now. He'll have ten yards of open field in front of him, and he'd rather try to make a pass he has no business trying to make. Idk if someone on the coaching staff is clipping his wings and trying to make him a pocket passer - but you gotta let playmakers make plays. Right now JT isn't a playmaker, he's a timid QB with poor decision making abilities and seemingly no confidence.

Put Burrow in, he can't possibly be less productive than JT has been through two games.

JT is 3-0 against scUM.... so yeah I'll keep him haha

Last night wasn't fully on JT... not saying he is great or anything.  I think he's an above average power 5 QB whom has a ton of weapons around him to pad his stats.  But last night, the bucks were outplayed in every facet of the game except punting.  

OU won in the trenches on both sides of the ball, OU had a significantly better QB, and while I also wasn't overly impressed with OU's skill position players, they shredded the bucks and executed when they needed to.  

The bucks certainly don't lack talent.  Last night they just didn't execute and they looked scared.  Looked like they were playing to not lose.
Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 910F 19*
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Bettinardi BB40

#45 Chief Illiniwek

Chief Illiniwek

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59803
GolfWRX Likes : 1704

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:40 PM

Two solid victories and Ohio St is down. I've got Illinois in the BCS easily.

Don't make fun of my use of the word solid.

#46 Darth Putter

Darth Putter

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 466932
  • Handicap:10.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1041

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:57 PM

View PostChief Illiniwek, on 10 September 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

Two solid victories and Ohio St is down. I've got Illinois in the BCS easily.

Don't make fun of my use of the word solid.

The last time the Big 10 tried nine conference games in a season we went 9-0 and got crushed in the Rose Bowl!
swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings

#47 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,534 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 1781

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:01 PM

Just seems that with Barrett OSU is having to try to win big games in spite of him rather than with him.  He seems to be a decent QB, but obviously struggles against higher level defenses.  That little QB delay draw he likes to run only goes so far.

#48 TMadigolf

TMadigolf

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134118
GolfWRX Likes : 48

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:23 PM

I said it earlier, Barrett hasn't been the same player since he broke his leg against ttun. His confidence is down, Urban touched on that today. Instead of throwing guys open he is waiting for them to get wide open. If they lose another game I think you have to start looking at next year which means Burrow or Haskins. People seem to think Haskins will be a stud. Good thing is with the strength of the B1G an early loss doesn't knock you out of the CFP picture.

#49 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,534 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 1781

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

View PostTMadigolf, on 11 September 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

I said it earlier, Barrett hasn't been the same player since he broke his leg against ttun. His confidence is down, Urban touched on that today. Instead of throwing guys open he is waiting for them to get wide open. If they lose another game I think you have to start looking at next year which means Burrow or Haskins. People seem to think Haskins will be a stud. Good thing is with the strength of the B1G an early loss doesn't knock you out of the CFP picture.

I agree he's completely not the same player he was in the past.  It's gonna be tough for them to win out with Michigan, Penn St, and Michigan State all on the calendar.  My Spartans are looking a bit better than last year, and for some reason Meyer has just awful gameplans against us.

#50 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,463 posts
  •  

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

View PostTMadigolf, on 11 September 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

Not saying JT is good or shouldn't be replaced (if they lose another game or two and it looks like this, then yes he absolutely should be) but I think a lot of OSU's issues are systematic on offense.  The offense looks almost identical to what we saw most of the last 2 years even though we have a new OC whom is supposed to bring 'new life' to the O.  That tells me Urban isn't, or at least hasn't been, willing to give the keys to Wilson.  Wilson is basically running Urban's scheme and either hasn't, or hasn't been allowed to, mix in new looks.  I don't think a replacement at QB will do anything.  We saw Cardale replace JT in 2015 and it was atrocious.  To the point where everyone wanted JT back in.  JT isn't great but I think a large part of the problem is the system.  They are trying to run a very quick, complicated, spread offense. One that requires making quick reads, a powerful arm and good decision making.  The problem is, they are doing it with a QB who is slow to make these reads and doesn't have a powerful arm.

In '14 JT was used very much like Urban used to use Tebow.  More as a read option QB whose passing plays were 1 look and either pass it or pull trigger.  Since '14, they have continually allowed JT to attempt to make reads and eventually run.  JT takes way too long make the reads and way to long to identify someone as being open.  By the time he pulls the trigger the WR is no longer open or JT has pressure.  I really think JT, and the entire offense, would hugely benefit if they got back to a more simplified offense.  A run heavy offense that is a mix of 20-25 carries for the backs and 10-15 for JT with 15 passes mixed in.  JT can't make the reads.  Give him 1 read, if it's not there tuck it and go.  Screw this working through 4 or 5 progressions crap.  Make your decision within 2 seconds and if it's not there, tuck it and get 2 yards.  I don't think it matters who you put in at QB right now.  The system is too complicated, takes too long to develop and simply isn't working.  

I think JT is the exact same QB he was in 2014.  I think the system has changed and become more complicated and the weapons around him have greatly downgraded.  In 2014 he had a couple first round picks on the OLine protecting him.  He had Zeke Elliott in the back field.  He had 2 top level NFL caliber WRs on the outside (Devin Smith and Mike Thomas).  He had a NFL caliber TE.  His quicker, athletic, H Back weapon was Jalin Marshall... whom has made his way onto the Jets roster and is getting significant playing time as an undrafted rookie last year.  JT literally just had to not turnover the ball.  Throw it in the vicinity of Smith and Thomas and they would track it down.  Jalin was an underrated route runner whom could do incredible things in space.  Oh and hand the ball to Zeke 20 times a game and that's an easy 120+ yards.  While the bucks have Dobbins and Weber, they lack good route runners on the outside (they have guys with speed who can create separation but they aren't running clean routes which is messing with timing and separation) and they don't have any deep threats who can out jump and just track balls down.

The defense is what it is.  They lost 3 first round draft picks in the secondary last year alone.  That doesn't even account for Eli Apple who was drafted the year before.  Growing pains are to be expected there.  They also lost their MLB who was also highly drafted.  The line, while incredibly talented, is stacked at the DE position and not DT.  So they are at times playing 4 or 5 Defensive Ends and no DTs.  That means they can get pressure on passing downs but will struggle in the run game because they aren't overly strong at the run stuffing big men.

It's still a crazy talented team with loads of speed, size, an experienced QB and a great coaching staff.  They aren't suddenly going to go out and lose to Army, UNLV and Rutgers (at least I don't think that's going to happen).  They also held the lead against Oklahoma in the middle of the 3rd quarter on a night when they were playing absolutely awful, looked flat and weren't executing on either side of the ball.  They have a month to clean things up and improve.  Then Penn State comes to town.  Right now, Penn State is going to take them to the woodshed.  But 5 weeks or whatever it is, is a lot of time for Urban Meyer and co. to figure things out.  The bucks looked like a 5 loss team after losing to Va Tech in 2014.  After that game I remember it was 'lost season'.  No Braxton, this Barrett kid, a bad defense that let a Va Tech QB just shred them at home in a night game.  They figured it out in the coming weeks and won a Title.  Not saying that's what is going to happen, but, just pointing out that things have looked even more desperate in the past and everything worked out.

IF the Bucks figure it out and win out, they make the playoffs and hopefully get a rematch against OU.  Wouldn't that be an incredible game/build up to a game after the stunt Mayfield pulled?  If the Bucks don't figure it out, they are going to get killed by PSU, they may not get by Michigan and they are going to be playing in the Alamo Bowl.

This is a program which has lost 7games since 2012.  Yes, just 7 games.  Barrett has been the QB for wins over 8 ranked teams, 6 of those were top 10 teams.  In other words, Buckeye Nation, in the words of Aaron Rodgers, needs to R-E-L-A-X.

Edited by SilverBullets, 11 September 2017 - 01:30 PM.

Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 910F 19*
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Bettinardi BB40

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 2putttom

2putttom

# 1 Oregon Duck fan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177144
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 3719

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:14 AM

"Nebraska Football: Five Reasons The Huskers Will Beat OregonCorn Nation"

What Happen ?
Tour Exotics E 8 15*
Adams CMB 4-6  MB2's 7-9 1 more season
Mizuno Mp 4 52 MP T7 56 &60
Bobby Grace The Little Man (google it)
Oregon Ducks Bag

#52 Darth Putter

Darth Putter

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

View Post2putttom, on 16 September 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

Down 14-0 to Northern Illinois at the half.

#53 knock it close

knock it close

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,833 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101876
  • Handicap:+2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 5226

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:43 PM

Damn, I like Mike Riley but damn huskers.
M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

#54 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

BMW

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,463 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

Nebraska is BAD
Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 910F 19*
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Bettinardi BB40

#55 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

Hall of Fame

• 7,776 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
GolfWRX Likes : 3829

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

And realize we're really close to being 0-3. Arkansas State was in very good position to win the opening game. Big Red nation is not a happy place to be right now.

We hired a career .500 coach. And those are the results we're getting. The Cornhuskers are far, far away from being relevant at this point.

Our sellout streak (the last thing we have left) is in real danger now.

Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

#56 Darth Putter

Darth Putter

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:08 PM

I thought Verne Lundquist retired from doing SEC games?

#57 Darth Putter

Darth Putter

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:21 PM

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 16 September 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

And realize we're really close to being 0-3. Arkansas State was in very good position to win the opening game. Big Red nation is not a happy place to be right now.

We hired a career .500 coach. And those are the results we're getting. The Cornhuskers are far, far away from being relevant at this point.

It's a conference game so I'm sure the fans will be up for the next game. The Big 10 has large amount of visiting fans to help out.

Let me check Nebraska's schedule...

OH DEAR GOD IT'S RUTGERS!!!!

Uh.............perhaps someone could buy the remaining tickets and give them to children.

#58 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

Hall of Fame

• 7,776 posts
  •  

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

View PostDarth Putter, on 16 September 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 16 September 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

It's a conference game so I'm sure the fans will be up for the next game. The Big 10 has large amount of visiting fans to help out.

Let me check Nebraska's schedule...

OH DEAR GOD IT'S RUTGERS!!!!

Uh.............perhaps someone could buy the remaining tickets and give them to children.

The fans will continue to show up.........for a while.  But the level of discontent is really high. My wife just told me she saw a newly formed Facebook group titled "Fire Mike Reilly". Well over 1,000 members already.

And give the tickets to the children!?  Why would youmsubject them to that?'��

On the plus side, I'm much less likely to die from a heart attack during a game. My expectations are so low that my excitement level matches those expectations.
Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

#59 2putttom

2putttom

# 1 Oregon Duck fan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177144
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 3719

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:24 PM

O T ! what a game between  Texas &  USC.  Tough  schedule remaining for the Trojans.
Tour Exotics E 8 15*
Adams CMB 4-6  MB2's 7-9 1 more season
Mizuno Mp 4 52 MP T7 56 &60
Bobby Grace The Little Man (google it)
Oregon Ducks Bag

#60 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

Hall of Fame

• 7,776 posts
  •  

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:43 AM

View Post2putttom, on 16 September 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

O T ! what a game between  Texas &  USC.  Tough  schedule remaining for the Trojans.

Yes it was. There is just something about a game where they still have grass stains on their uniforms. It looks like they were playing football.

Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors