Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bushnell TourX wet - Not working Now

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gomuskies09

gomuskies09

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130729
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:27 AM

I tried posting this to the Bushnell E32 Error Code topic - but I keep getting an error on the mobile app so not sure if it posted or not...

Anyways--- played the other night and my Tour X got wet. Totally my fault - had recently bought a Monument Magnetic strap - had the rangefinder latched on to the cart railing. Didn't think about it as it started to rain. Ugh

It didn't get soaked but definitely got wet. Wiped it off and tried using it but got the E32 error code. Looked it up here and saw it had to do with sunlight so thought maybe the lens still was wet and had glare.

Tried it again today and it's totally shut down. Won't show anything. Has anyone gone through this? I'm going to call Bushnell on Monday but after searching the forums I'm not too optimistic about their customer service.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 bvmagic

bvmagic

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9740
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:35 AM

Have not had any experience with Bushnell customer service.  You could try putting it a bag of rice overnight to absorb the moisture to see if that helps.

#3 Shilgy

Shilgy

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235237
  • Handicap:4.0
GolfWRX Likes : 4883

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:47 AM

Rice and if it's not showing anything I would change battery and clean the contacts in the battery compartment.
TM M1 8.5* Graphite Design BB6s
TM M1 3w 14*  Kuro Kage 70X
Srixon U65 18° Atmos Red 7s
Adams A12 UST Silver S 21°
Srixon Z765 5-PW Nippon Pro Modus3 125S
Cleveland  RTX CB 50* 54* 58* Nippon 125 wedge
Toulon Garage Rochester

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened .  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors