Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

I tried the new 718 AP2's and AP3's


331 replies to this topic

#61 mtnbiker5

mtnbiker5

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 191476
  • Joined: 07/10/2012
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:05 PM

Currently playing 716 ap2.  Can't wait for these to come out.  Playing 5-pw now.  Almost thinking ap3 for 5 & 6.  Ap2 for the rest   Excited to see the. Ew hybrids as well.  Sold!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 AThompson_3

AThompson_3

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 395356
  • Joined: 09/09/2015
  • Location:Northern Kentucky
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 456

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:55 PM

The 43* PW sucks, but hello 19* 3 iron. That will be going in the bag.
Driver: Callaway Epic SZ 9* Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 6X
3 Wood: Titleist 917 F2 15* Diamana D+ 70X
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2 19* Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Black 9X
Irons: Mizuno MP-25 4-P DGTI X100
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 3.0 50MG TI X100, 55MG TI X100, 60MG KBS 610 S+
Putter(s): Odyssey O Works 7s Black
Ball: Titleist Pro V1
Bag: Sun Mountain Four-5

2

#63 tmax77

tmax77

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 706 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 256
  • Joined: 04/25/2005
  • Location:Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 86

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

View PostGfunk, on 21 August 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

Is there any information on the no up-charge shaft offerings for the 718 line? I've been disappointed in the past that Titleist does not offer more no-charge shaft options. Especially in the KBS line.

Kbs tour and kbs 90 were no up charge shafts...wish they would offer ctaper lite and regular ctaper as no up charge  as well
Under construction....

3

#64 Tony_Ireland

Tony_Ireland

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130133
  • Joined: 06/04/2011
  • Location:Ireland
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 114

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:33 PM

View Postmtomaro09, on 16 August 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

I've been toying with the idea of going back to Titleist from Ping...this might have just pushed me over the edge.  Very excited to try the new lineup!!!  Thanks for posting

Agree. Also after playin iblades now for a while, i can confirm they deffffo do not feel as good as the mb/cb from titleist. Hard beat that feel imo!

4

#65 shortie

shortie

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78058
  • Joined: 03/22/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:39 AM

Are the loft settings available. I would like to see the specs compared to the 716. All these new irons having stronger lofts from year to year. Just compare todays pitching wedges to the ones 10 years ago. The companies are always telling us that we can hit it farther......
Also ho do I close the gap between the PW and my wedges. Vokey advices to start with the PW and add 4 degrees for the gap another 4 for the sw ..... do we need four wedges in the bag soon......

Just my 5 cents


5

#66 linkerpan

linkerpan

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 870 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 134575
  • Joined: 07/29/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 269

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:50 AM

Just hoping as they are cast they will be cheaper than AP2s
M2 460, 10.5, AD DI
SLDR T 14, Ahina 70S
SLDR 19, Ahina 70S
910h 21, 24 with Ahina 90h S
Mizuno MP5, Srixon 765
Odyssey oWorks #7
Vokey SM5 52/08r
Vokey SM6, 56/14
Vokey SM5 60/07
WITB Link

6

#67 Llortamaisey

Llortamaisey

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11574
  • Joined: 02/09/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 1765

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:17 AM

View Postlinkerpan, on 22 August 2017 - 05:50 AM, said:

Just hoping as they are cast they will be cheaper than AP2s

718 AP3s are the same price as 718 AP2s (which have gone up in price)

Edited by Llortamaisey, 23 August 2017 - 09:34 PM.


7

#68 blehnhard

blehnhard

    Over The Hill & Almost Down The Other Side

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70281
  • Joined: 12/05/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 207

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:55 AM

View PostGolf64, on 21 August 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

I would also look at Nippon 950s and KBS Tour 90s. 950s are high launch/spin shafts that seem to dampen vibrations. My fav. shaft. ;)
Will consider the Nippon Shafts also.  Had a set of Muira blades back in the mid 2000's with Nippon Shafts (not sure which one) that were stiff hard stepped once.  Great set of clubs.  Will also look at the KBS Tour 90 - I have used both the KBS Tour 120 gram (Titleist CB heads) along with the C Taper Lite in my current set of 714 AP2's..

Back when I was playing on the Senior Tour, I played a Aldila Tour Graphite shaft (I think 105 or 110 grams) in TM irons to ease "tennis elbow" issues from constant play and practice.  Graphite may be a little easier on my aging body.  Elbow issues not too much of a problem now as I only play about 3 times a week.

Bruce

8

#69 blehnhard

blehnhard

    Over The Hill & Almost Down The Other Side

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70281
  • Joined: 12/05/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 207

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:57 AM

View Postjuststeve, on 21 August 2017 - 10:02 AM, said:

View Postblehnhard, on 21 August 2017 - 09:55 AM, said:

Carson, Thanks for the compliment.

I do have a strong background - club pro from 1965 through 1992.  Exempt on Senior Tour in 93 and 98.  Played "tour golf" 94 through 97 (Monday 4 spotters, senior mini tour, some section PGA events). Now just a 3 times a week player with pals.  Equal or better my age about 60% of the time. Have a good friend who is a Titleist Advanced Fitter.  Would have already tested the AP3, but have been sidelined for just over a week with some minor sciatica problems.  Hope to be back at it a day or two.

I tip my hat to a fellow old geezer.

Steve

Thanks Steve - also enjoy your MDLT thread.

Bruce

9

#70 Matt97GT

Matt97GT

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125622
  • Joined: 03/31/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 121

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:47 AM

Quote

I was blown away with how well the AP2's looked and played.  the topline is MUCH thinner appearing than the current 716's and the head of each iron appears much much more compact. They went the exact way I wanted them to go with the AP2. Had I not seen the back of the iron I would have bet money I was holding the 718 blade in my hand they way it looked from address.


this is the part where the review gets over blown.


thinking an AP2 is a blade at address.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 dave_3

dave_3

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 448764
  • Joined: 12/12/2016
  • Location:UK
  • Handicap:7
  • Ebay ID:davetam5807
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:34 PM

i tried the ap3 today and loved everything about them.  i was just about to commit to the purchase when i foolishly tried the p790.

sorry boy's but the Taylormade was hands down better.  i usually hate tm products too!!

11

#72 KirkNo-yes

KirkNo-yes

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 419042
  • Joined: 04/04/2016
  • Location:The Woodlands
  • Handicap:+3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 986

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

View PostMatt97GT, on 22 August 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

Quote

I was blown away with how well the AP2's looked and played.  the topline is MUCH thinner appearing than the current 716's and the head of each iron appears much much more compact. They went the exact way I wanted them to go with the AP2. Had I not seen the back of the iron I would have bet money I was holding the 718 blade in my hand they way it looked from address.


this is the part where the review gets over blown.


thinking an AP2 is a blade at address.

I love guys that come on and say things like you do and play the "I'm to cool for everyone" part. I'm sure you think you've seen it all too. I've been playing golf for 35 years and have played a ton of blades, pretty sure I have a damn good eye.  Go Piss in some other thread cool guy
Driver - Titleist 917 9.5 D2 w/HZRDUS T1100 65 gram 6.5
3wood- Titleist 917 15deg F2 w/ HZRDUS T1100 85 gram 6.5
5wood- Titleist 917 18deg F2 w/ HZRDUS T1100 95gram 6.5
Hybrid - Adams Prototype 18deg w/ Graphite Design AD 95 X
Irons- 4-9 - Titleist Tour Issue AP2 w/ Project X Flighted 6.0
Wedges- SM6 46deg Vokey F Grind ported w/ DG Tour Issue S400, SM6 50deg F grind ported w/ DG Tour Issue S400 , Vokey Prototype 54 V grind 10deg bounce w/ DG Tour Issue S400 low bounce, SM6 58deg K grind ported w/ DG Tour Issue S400
Putter - Scotty Cameron 1995 Gun Blue Laguna with micro step shaft.
Ball - 2017 Titleist Pro V1

12

#73 KirkNo-yes

KirkNo-yes

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 419042
  • Joined: 04/04/2016
  • Location:The Woodlands
  • Handicap:+3.5
GolfWRX Likes : 986

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

View Postshortie, on 22 August 2017 - 04:39 AM, said:

Are the loft settings available. I would like to see the specs compared to the 716. All these new irons having stronger lofts from year to year. Just compare todays pitching wedges to the ones 10 years ago. The companies are always telling us that we can hit it farther......
Also ho do I close the gap between the PW and my wedges. Vokey advices to start with the PW and add 4 degrees for the gap another 4 for the sw ..... do we need four wedges in the bag soon......

Just my 5 cents


the lofts on the AP2's aren't changing from the 716's, the AP3's are a little stronger. Not sure exactly how much in the lower irons.  Will be working with them again tomorrow and see if i can find out
Driver - Titleist 917 9.5 D2 w/HZRDUS T1100 65 gram 6.5
3wood- Titleist 917 15deg F2 w/ HZRDUS T1100 85 gram 6.5
5wood- Titleist 917 18deg F2 w/ HZRDUS T1100 95gram 6.5
Hybrid - Adams Prototype 18deg w/ Graphite Design AD 95 X
Irons- 4-9 - Titleist Tour Issue AP2 w/ Project X Flighted 6.0
Wedges- SM6 46deg Vokey F Grind ported w/ DG Tour Issue S400, SM6 50deg F grind ported w/ DG Tour Issue S400 , Vokey Prototype 54 V grind 10deg bounce w/ DG Tour Issue S400 low bounce, SM6 58deg K grind ported w/ DG Tour Issue S400
Putter - Scotty Cameron 1995 Gun Blue Laguna with micro step shaft.
Ball - 2017 Titleist Pro V1

13

#74 PINSEEKER72

PINSEEKER72

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31742
  • Joined: 06/14/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

There's a chart showing the lofts of all the new irons in one of the 718 threads.

14

#75 Harve10

Harve10

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 242 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144711
  • Joined: 10/30/2011
  • Location:Greenwich, CT
  • Handicap:2.6
  • Ebay ID:harveywbc10
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:40 PM

Will be picking up the new AP2s. Was nice to toy around with some Mizzies for a season, but will take the extra forgiveness.

TBD
TM M2 T13 DF HZRDUS Yellow
Titleist 716 TMB 2-iron Recoil Proto
Mizuno JPX 900 Tours PX LZ
Titleist SM6 RAW Vokeys: 50F/54M/58S
Byron Morgan DH89 / TM 'DJ' Spider

15

#76 duck hook

duck hook

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 747
  • Joined: 05/23/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:37 AM

View PostDoc420, on 15 August 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

I heard the ap3 will have a price point around 1900, trying to compete with epic. Any truth to this.
same price as ap2

16

#77 pgagreg1

pgagreg1

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123073
  • Joined: 02/26/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 94

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:27 AM

View PostLlortamaisey, on 22 August 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

View Postlinkerpan, on 22 August 2017 - 05:50 AM, said:

Just hoping as they are cast they will be cheaper than AP2s

AP3s are the same price as AP2s.

The 2018 AP 2 has a 15% wholesale price increase over the 2017 mode; price. I have been a Titleist staff pro for over 10 years. I have never seen such large increases in the past.
I'm getting fit for my new irons later today. Hope I like them

17

#78 Shester24

Shester24

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 448262
  • Joined: 12/06/2016
  • Location:Georgia
  • Handicap:13
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:25 AM

View Postpgagreg1, on 23 August 2017 - 04:27 AM, said:

View PostLlortamaisey, on 22 August 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

View Postlinkerpan, on 22 August 2017 - 05:50 AM, said:

Just hoping as they are cast they will be cheaper than AP2s

AP3s are the same price as AP2s.

The 2018 AP 2 has a 15% wholesale price increase over the 2017 mode; price. I have been a Titleist staff pro for over 10 years. I have never seen such large increases in the past.
I'm getting fit for my new irons later today. Hope I like them


Let us know!

18

#79 Matt97GT

Matt97GT

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125622
  • Joined: 03/31/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 121

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:49 PM

View PostKirkNo-yes, on 22 August 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

View PostMatt97GT, on 22 August 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

Quote

I was blown away with how well the AP2's looked and played.  the topline is MUCH thinner appearing than the current 716's and the head of each iron appears much much more compact. They went the exact way I wanted them to go with the AP2. Had I not seen the back of the iron I would have bet money I was holding the 718 blade in my hand they way it looked from address.


this is the part where the review gets over blown.


thinking an AP2 is a blade at address.

I love guys that come on and say things like you do and play the "I'm to cool for everyone" part. I'm sure you think you've seen it all too. I've been playing golf for 35 years and have played a ton of blades, pretty sure I have a damn good eye.  Go Piss in some other thread cool guy

LOL.  OK,

hope the bet you'd have made wasn't for a lot of money.

Attached Thumbnails

  • ap23.png


19

#80 JStang

JStang

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122217
  • Joined: 02/13/2011
  • Location:FL
  • Handicap:8.4
GolfWRX Likes : 744

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

View PostMatt97GT, on 23 August 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

View PostKirkNo-yes, on 22 August 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

View PostMatt97GT, on 22 August 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

Quote

I was blown away with how well the AP2's looked and played.  the topline is MUCH thinner appearing than the current 716's and the head of each iron appears much much more compact. They went the exact way I wanted them to go with the AP2. Had I not seen the back of the iron I would have bet money I was holding the 718 blade in my hand they way it looked from address.


this is the part where the review gets over blown.


thinking an AP2 is a blade at address.

I love guys that come on and say things like you do and play the "I'm to cool for everyone" part. I'm sure you think you've seen it all too. I've been playing golf for 35 years and have played a ton of blades, pretty sure I have a damn good eye.  Go Piss in some other thread cool guy

LOL.  OK,

hope the bet you'd have made wasn't for a lot of money.

He said from address, not laying on the ground staring at the toe.

GBB Epic SZ - Kuro Kage Dual Core TX
917 F2  - Tensei Pro Blue
915H  - Rogue Black Tour
716 CB / MB Combo 4-PW *718 AP2's on order*
50, 54, 58 SM6
Ping Anser 5 Miled

Bridgestone B330

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 JStang

JStang

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122217
  • Joined: 02/13/2011
  • Location:FL
  • Handicap:8.4
GolfWRX Likes : 744

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:45 PM

I would bet 2-3mm wider on the AP2

IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG

Edited by JStang, 23 August 2017 - 08:45 PM.

GBB Epic SZ - Kuro Kage Dual Core TX
917 F2  - Tensei Pro Blue
915H  - Rogue Black Tour
716 CB / MB Combo 4-PW *718 AP2's on order*
50, 54, 58 SM6
Ping Anser 5 Miled

Bridgestone B330

21

#82 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,624 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2484

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:03 PM

I'm so jealous of you guys that got to hit the 718's.
Ping G400 9* Atmos Red 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
RAW RTX-3 V-LG 54/58
Oworks Black 3T 33"
Pro V1x

WITB Link

22

#83 Masse1369

Masse1369

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54564
  • Joined: 04/27/2008
  • Location:Southeast, USA
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

Yeah, September is going to be a cheap month for me...

Mizuno MP-18 MMC
Titleist AP3
iPhone 8

Luckily..."I got a connection at the airport!"
Titleist 917 D2 9.5° Tensei Pro Orange 70S
TaylorMade JetSpeed Proto 3HL RIP Alpha 80S
Callaway Steelhead XR 3 Hybrid Rogue Black 85S
Srixon Z745 4-PW Tour V Stiff
Cleveland RTX-3 52°, 56° & 60° TTDG S300
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
http://www.golfwrx.c...8#entry11870918

23

#84 Llortamaisey

Llortamaisey

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11574
  • Joined: 02/09/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 1765

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

View Postpgagreg1, on 23 August 2017 - 04:27 AM, said:

View PostLlortamaisey, on 22 August 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

View Postlinkerpan, on 22 August 2017 - 05:50 AM, said:

Just hoping as they are cast they will be cheaper than AP2s

AP3s are the same price as AP2s.

The 2018 AP 2 has a 15% wholesale price increase over the 2017 mode; price. I have been a Titleist staff pro for over 10 years. I have never seen such large increases in the past.
I'm getting fit for my new irons later today. Hope I like them

My bad, I meant the 718 AP2s in my post, not the 716. I should have mentioned they went up in price as well. I changed my original post to reflect the corrections. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hopefully you're a staffer and get some irons on your deal or at least for PUD if you have to pay. Let us know how they work for you. Have fun!

24

#85 EKELLY

EKELLY

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 405114
  • Joined: 12/08/2015
  • Location:Tampa, FL
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:edwardkellyed
GolfWRX Likes : 959

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:18 PM

I've been sniffing around for years, tried everything, played rounds with numerous clubs, can't find anything to push my Titleist irons out of the bag. Not sure what model is next, but I know who makes it!.......LOL


25

#86 Masse1369

Masse1369

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54564
  • Joined: 04/27/2008
  • Location:Southeast, USA
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:23 PM

AP3

4-P
Vokey 48, 54, 60

Honestly that is pretty similar to Jason Day Specs.  I can't wait until I hit an 8 iron 180 yards. :tongue:

Edited by Masse1369, 23 August 2017 - 10:23 PM.

Titleist 917 D2 9.5° Tensei Pro Orange 70S
TaylorMade JetSpeed Proto 3HL RIP Alpha 80S
Callaway Steelhead XR 3 Hybrid Rogue Black 85S
Srixon Z745 4-PW Tour V Stiff
Cleveland RTX-3 52°, 56° & 60° TTDG S300
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
http://www.golfwrx.c...8#entry11870918

26

#87 tmax77

tmax77

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 706 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 256
  • Joined: 04/25/2005
  • Location:Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 86

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:14 AM

View PostMasse1369, on 23 August 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

AP3

4-P
Vokey 48, 54, 60

Honestly that is pretty similar to Jason Day Specs.  I can't wait until I hit an 8 iron 180 yards. :tongue:

That looks like a sweet setup goodluck in the 180 yard 8-iron pursuit....
Under construction....

27

#88 mtnbiker5

mtnbiker5

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 191476
  • Joined: 07/10/2012
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:35 AM

When can we pre order these and when will shops have clubs in hand to demo?   Let's go

28

#89 Brescia1016

Brescia1016

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 392242
  • Joined: 08/20/2015
  • Location:PA
  • Handicap:10.3
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:20 AM

Titleist website now has the 718 models up.
Cobra Fly Z Driver (11.5) - 43.5 - DG X100
Cobra Bio Cell 3 Wood (13.5) - 42.5 - DGX100
Titleist 690 MB 3 - PW - DG S300
Ping Glide 2.0 52ss - DG S300
Ping Glide 2.0 58ss - DG S300
Scotty Cameron X5, 32"

29

#90 Craigstands17

Craigstands17

    This Isn't Where I Parked My Cart

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 464196
  • Joined: 04/19/2017
  • Location:New Jersey
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:54 AM

View PostBrescia1016, on 24 August 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

Titleist website now has the 718 models up.

It is about time. Anybody know if they have been shipped to fitters/shops yet to demo? Have some cash burning a serious hole in my pocket...


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



13 user(s) are reading this topic

7 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users


    mdhyden, JStang, gwmgolf, PINSEEKER72, Dustinb812, Carson33, sampga1976

GolfWRX Sponsors