Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Srixon Tri Speed

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Srixon Tri Speed (41 member(s) have cast votes)

Make Your Opinion Count!

1. 5 (Best) (16 votes [39.02%])

Percentage of vote: 39.02%

2. 4 (19 votes [46.34%])

Percentage of vote: 46.34%

3. 3 (6 votes [14.63%])

Percentage of vote: 14.63%

4. 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. 1 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 G.Review

G.Review

Tour Winner

• Forum Review
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24339
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:26 PM

Srixon Tri Speed

The Srixon Tri Speed Balls' soft yet resilient construction, combined with the 333 dimple pattern produces excellent lift characteristics making it easy for golfers of all swing speeds to generate ideal trajectory for greater carry and distance.

Features:
  • Provides greater carry with exceptionally soft feel for players of all swing speeds
  • Highly resilient, advanced aerodynamics for greater carry and distance
  • Superb soft feel on all shots from tee to green
  • High trajectory aerodynamics make it easier to get the ball airborne
SrixonTriSpeed_Balls.jpg

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 TourTECH

TourTECH

Mad Scientist...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32588
  • Ebay ID:ttechgolf
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:49 PM

I tested this ball on the course the other day, and was not exactly impressed.  I'm a Die-hard Z-URS fan.  I know that this is a distance ball and not supposed to perform the same, but I could not get enough spin out of this to hold a green and the feel was kind of harsh.  Not surprisingly, the distance gain is the same off the putter as the driver.  This would be a better choice for a mid to slower swing speed player that needs help controlling spin.  Ball was very durable and I like the stampings, as the side stamp is useful for lining up putts, but there are better choices for mid range balls.

#3 Terpman

Terpman

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54475
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

I like these balls. A lot. They are very, very long off the driver. And, for a distance ball, they are soft and long off the irons. You hardly know you've hit them when you hit them right. They are good around the green though not special and hard to spin but they feel nice on the wedges and putter. In the $20-$25 per dozen range, there isn't a better ball.

Edited by Terpman, 12 May 2009 - 01:14 PM.

#4 Pweb44

Pweb44

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67268
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:07 PM

In my opinion this Srixon ball is a secret waiting to get out. I picked up a dozen on a trip to Myrtle Beach and loved them so much I pick up another dozen before leaving to go home at the end of my trip. Continued to use them into the summer. The only problem I have is I can't buy them anywhere near my home (thus the reason for grabbing an extra box before leaving MB) so I have to pick them up when away on vacation or shopping trips with my family.

For me the ball flies a long way from the tee but able to play a very good short game around the greens with this ball. I also found the markings useful when putting and it rolled very well. May not be in the class as the performance balls but for a mid-priced ball, it plays with the best of them.

You can keep your Pro v's I'll play my Srixon's.

#5 ctgolfer713

ctgolfer713

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88591

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:28 AM

Great ball - play with it yesterday and shot one of my lowest scores.  It's very similar in distance with the Bridgestone e6+ but it's a lot softer ball.  I will be playing with these from now on....

#6 keaney91

keaney91

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12425

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

I have played this ball most of this year and like it a lot. I have a high school friend who owns a golf shop and he is a Srixon dealer, so I got a great deal on three dozen of these. It is true that it is not the highest spinning ball around the green, but I really like that aspect off the driver, where I need more help than around the greens. It is very durable also, which I like

#7 endy

endy

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166935
GolfWRX Likes : 42

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Gotta be the best ball for the money. Gaps in performance compared to premium balls is very negligible, and unless you are a competitive golfer, there really is no reason to buy anything else.

#8 Tarkata

Tarkata

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 181780
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

Use the Srixon tri speed tour. For the price, it's great. Cover is a bit scuffable. Feels nice off the irons and woods, not squishy. Good distance not overly tremendous, again decent. Putts pretty well, nice alignment markings. on irons in it releases further than a great 3 piece ball like prov or b330(?)...too bad they stopped making them.
Mizuno MP630 FT 10.5*
TM 300 Series 15*
Hogan Apex II 3-PW (1983)
Mizuno MP-R Blk Ni 52* & 56*
Odyssey White Hot XG 2

#9 llamont

llamont

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23304
  • Ebay ID:llamont123
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

I thought Srixon discontinued the ball last year but I've been buying them at Dick's since last November.

#10 Glen DXB

Glen DXB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 152291
  • Handicap:5

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

I Just bought 4 boxes of the TRIspeed TOUR @ DICKS  while in States ......35 bucks for 2 boxes ...good value good balls

D913 D3 - 8.5 - AD DI-7X
Sonartec SS 13Deg Graffalloy Blue S
Sonartec TRC 18Deg Graffalloy Blue S
Titleist MB 690 - Rifle Flighted 6.5s
Vokey SM 52 - 56 - 60
Scotty Newport Oil Can 31 Inch

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,366 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
GolfWRX Likes : 887

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

Currently Dicks is having a golf promotion. Buy 2 dozen, get one free.

I just got 6 boxes of the Trispeed Tours for $11 a box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors