Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Junior Golf Fall Leagues/Tournaments - Where to Find

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _conejunkie

_conejunkie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104736
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:29 AM

With the summer over here in Northern Illinois where does one find listings for either leagues or tournaments in the area for a 7 year old?

We have IJGA that runs through the fall but you have to be 8 and our US Kids leagues don't have a fall tour.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 leezer99

leezer99

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94152
GolfWRX Likes : 93

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:11 AM

View Post_conejunkie, on 12 August 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

With the summer over here in Northern Illinois where does one find listings for either leagues or tournaments in the area for a 7 year old?

We have IJGA that runs through the fall but you have to be 8 and our US Kids leagues don't have a fall tour.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Junior Golf Scoreboard is all I can think of but I'd probably just let my 7 year old chill and just have fun in the offseason.

#3 tiger1873

tiger1873

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 340777
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:56 AM

Can you age up in the league?  If you kid is 7 but the youngest is 8 usually you just play with the older kids. That how it works down here if you under 7.  If your kid has played in other tournaments it should not be that big of jump at that age.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors