Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Ping Sigma Ketsch b feedback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mlf

mlf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49400
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:24 AM

Has anyone had the chance to try this out yet?  I was playing around with it in the store and it looked and felt great but I would like to hear from someone who currently games one.  I searched and do not see many reviews out there.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 golfgirlrobin

golfgirlrobin

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 247221
  • Handicap:2.0
GolfWRX Likes : 4383

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:25 PM

I've got one and love it.  I'm not really comfortable with anser style putters and true mallets are way too big.  This fits nicely in the middle.  The three lines frame the ball in a way that really works for me and I'm getting the ball started on line a lot more consistently.  Distance control is good.

I've been messing around with a friend's o-works and the Ping, at least to me, feels noticeably firmer.  I use a soft ball and can't feel it off the odyssey but it feels fine off the ping.  

It's a bit of a strange look and not the first one most people would grab off a rack, but it's been a real winner for me.
Driver:     Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Fairway:  Callaway Rogue 15*, 20* & 24*
Irons:       TaylorMade M CGB 6-AW
Wedges:  Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 54*
                Callaway PM Grind 58* & 64*
Putter:      Argolf Uther

#3 mlf

mlf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49400
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:28 AM

Thank you for the feedback.  Exactly what I was looking for.

#4 Pasatiempo

Pasatiempo

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 229607
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:55 PM

Any other feedback on this putter?  I have one and like how it’s both a mallet & blade but have not gotten used to the balance;  seems to want to swing to the inside on the takeaway and then close thru impact.  Maybe user error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors