Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Vegas 9/8-11

61 replies to this topic

#61 leejohnkieh

leejohnkieh

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 432770
  • Handicap:3.1
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:39 PM

View Postthevaporz, on 12 September 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

How'd you like the courses? I'm considering taking a trip out there next month or Nov after the aeration maintenance.

Played Paiute Snow/Sun Mtn on Sunday.  The conditions were immaculate.  The greens were pretty slow though (typical this time of the year) but rolled solid.  Pulling up to the property, you wouldn't believe how green the courses are.  The native's have unlimited use of water on the reservation so all the small ponds and lake's have crystal clear water in them.

Shadow Creek was an experience I'd never forget.  Everything from the limo ride to the front of the clubhouse back to the hotel was memorable.  Basically everyone who is able to enter that property get treated like they were members.  The restaurant staff to the locker room staff were super nice as well.  One of the best ranges I've seen in person.  Now to the course, here in WA, I don't get to see any of the Carolina designed/styled courses so this was a treat.  Conditions were awesome but just like Paiute the greens were pretty slow because of the overseeding scheduled this week.  Caddies are mandatory here and the part about not seeing anyone else on the course is very true.  I had Bernie as a caddie.  So one nice tip is when you schedule a tee time, they'll pick you up an hour before at the hotel in a limo.  Once you get there you find out that they don't actually make you stick to that tee time.  You can go out just about an hour give or take around the tee time you made.  They have showers provided with towels/toiletries etc so you can bring a change of clothes if you want to clean up after.  If you do go here, just relax and take it all in.  I will probably go back there again next time I'm in Vegas.

17' Taylormade M2 9.5 - Project X Hzrdus Black 62g 6.5

17' Taylormade M2 3W 15 - Matrix Ozik 80M4X Black Tie

2017 Taylormade M2 Hybrid 19 - Kuro Kage 90X

Titleist T-MB 2 Iron - Project X LZ 6.0

Titleist 716 CB (4-PW) - Project X LZ - 6.0

Titleist Vokey SM5 (52, 58) - Raw Black

Taylormade Spider Tour Black - 34"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 thevaporz

thevaporz

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151963
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 377

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

SC is way out of my budget but I'll have to try the Paiute courses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors