Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Shot Scope V2 - GPS Watch with Tracking

67 replies to this topic

#61 mm2983

mm2983

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 478426
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

Uh oh. Now I'm getting a little worried.....

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 Kmac™

Kmac™

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125246
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:06 PM

uh oh

This is not the email we were expecting to send out today and we apologize profusely.

Your final payment email was scheduled to be sent at 5pm this evening. Unfortunately, we have had to pause this following a development at our manufacturing facility this afternoon.

We have manufactured all V2 bands and the digitally printed screens were delivered to our manufacturing partners at 1pm BST today. This is the last process on the manufacturing line before the product is shipped. Unfortunately, on receipt of these screens it became apparent that these were not of the quality required and therefore none of the screens are fit for use. We have enclosed an image of manufactured bands and an example of the screen quality which we received this afternoon. The team are now working to rectify the screen issue so that the bands can be completed and shipped.

#63 turtlesvs

turtlesvs

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 402890
  • Handicap:13
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:25 AM

Im at least encouraged by the pictures they attached to the email. I am somewhat surprised they need to wait so long to get the printed screens again but I suspect they just dont have the pull with the manufacturer to let them jump in line.

#64 Shot Scope V2

Shot Scope V2

• Sponsors
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 480716
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:27 AM

All,

The team were incredibly disappointed when we found out about the issue yesterday (there was no fore warning) and we can only apologize to all of our customers. If you haven't seen the images, they are on the Shot Scope Facebook page.

Turtlesvs, we have to get new screens and have them printed correctly. We had to put out a date yesterday, having spoken to our manufacturing partners today we hope to pull this date forward if we can. As ever we will make sure to keep everyone informed.

We have completed our testing of V2, the upgraded apps were all ready on time and this was the last manufacturing process. It was very unfortunate but the response from our pre-orderers has been tremendous and they will be rewarded with what is a fantastic product. On the software side the delay will allow the team to focus on some additional features and hopefully have them released on/around when V2 is shipped.

#65 cudakota

cudakota

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118103
  • Handicap:12.3
  • Ebay ID:cudakota310
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

Pushed back to 11/10 shipping on pre-orders...ugh!

Unfortunately, I reside in Indiana, which means October has become our 'Seattle Season' & November is a little chilly...think wind chill created when riding a cart.

That being said, I appreciate the men/women at ShotScope not rushing out a sub-standard product just to satisfy the deposits made & extending the warranty periods for those of us that have to wait until 2018 to don their equipment.

I'll complete my purchase willingly, receive my ShotScope V2, wrap it myself, place it under my ceramic Christmas 'tree', and look forward to a season of improvement in 2018

#MerryChristmastome

#66 Kimjungillest

Kimjungillest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 468874
  • Ebay ID:Leowrasf
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:37 AM

K

Edited by Kimjungillest, 15 October 2017 - 04:01 PM.

#67 jdang307

jdang307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 470498
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:42 AM

Debating between a range finder and this. Figure, my skill level isn't nearly high enough to warrant a laser finder yet (although it would help on the range with wedges) so I'll grab this as it might help me with my yardages.

#68 ilovenewtech

ilovenewtech

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 373955
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:54 AM

Thanks for the update. Prefer it to be perfect rather than rushed out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors