Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Shot Scope V2 - GPS Watch with Tracking


97 replies to this topic

#31 Duke of Hazards

Duke of Hazards

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57683
  • Joined: 06/10/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

I'm curious as to how accurate the putting locations & flag are, compared to other shot tracking options.



I'm currently using the Game Golf app in conjunction with a Pebble watch, but I need to do some heavy post-round editing to get the putt distances correct (I pace them off and jot them down on a scorecard).

With GPS + Glonass, it's only accurate to a few meters, not nearly the precision required to get accurate strokes gained on PUTTING, but could also affect SHORT GAME and APPROACH.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 Kmac™

Kmac™

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125246
  • Joined: 03/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

Well, it should be very accurate considering you push a button on the watch to tell it where the flag was located on the green.

2

#33 larson92

larson92

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 48885
  • Joined: 02/14/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:56 AM

Here is some more info:

Note that V2 does NOT give your distance of the last shot.  Per an email from their support:

"Unfortunately we can't show a 'live' distance that your shot went, we spoke to the governing bodies about this and they had issues with the system being conforming if we did it.

"The issue is because our system carries much higher performance data capability, so the governing bodies don't want us to show shot distance during the round. We could show which club and that shot distance, whereas every GPS system will just show a shot distance, this is also based on how far you have walked and I would imagine requires manual input."


Also note that V2 does NOT come preloaded with all of the courses in the world (or any courses, for that matter).  Here is the answer from support:

"V2 does not come pre-loaded with courses and courses must be added prior to you playing the course. This is due to the quality of mapping data provided by Shot Scope, courses are regularly updated and therefore the download requirement ensures that you always have the most up to date information."

Their website says that that V2 has three different modes, but it doesn't give any details.  Here is another excerpt from a support email:

"The three modes are for different playing conditions. GPS + Track gives you all of your distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as tracking your performance. This makes this mode perfect for when you are playing stroke play.  GPS mode gives you your distances but does not track your performance. This mode suits playing in match play or stableford events when you are potentially not completing every hole in the round. Pro mode tracks your performance but doesn't give any live distances. This is for top amateur and pro events when live distances are illegal."


I think that the lack of pre-loaded courses plus the lack of a shot distance feature makes this a lot less interesting for me.  Otherwise, it still looks like a vast improvement over GameGolf---albeit at a higher price.

3

#34 Bucken77

Bucken77

    Poor Mans Ho

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,051 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78551
  • Joined: 03/28/2009
  • Location:Raleigh, North Carolina
  • Ebay ID:bucken77
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:16 AM

Would there be a reason that you would want to know immediately how far your last shot was?

Would be awesome if Shot Scope would allow us to somehow upload our rounds from our previous devices like my Game Golf and my Arccos
Titleist 913 D2/White Tie Stiff
Titleist 2-4H S+ Stiff
Titleist AP2 714 5-GW
Titleist SM4 52/58
Byron Morgan GSS DH-89
www.gamegolf.com/player/Chunkylover77

4

#35 dingusflingers

dingusflingers

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430852
  • Joined: 06/28/2016
  • Location:North USA
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

I never tried V1 but this looks like it checks all the boxes for me.  Debated it but ended up putting in my pre-order.

Arccos for Android is a horror show and Game Golf looked alright but I don't want to wear a belt clip.  Phone in my pocket also didn't excite me much.  Price is good and my Bushnell Neo watches have been well past their usefulness.

Titleist 915D 8.5
Titleist 913F 15
Wilson Staff V4 3i Utility
Wilson Staff V4 4-GW
Vokey SM6 56
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 5
Volvik S3

5

#36 Kmac™

Kmac™

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125246
  • Joined: 03/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:26 AM

View PostBucken77, on 21 September 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

Would there be a reason that you would want to know immediately how far your last shot was?

Would be awesome if Shot Scope would allow us to somehow upload our rounds from our previous devices like my Game Golf and my Arccos

Stroke the ego if you are Puddlong like Gio?

6

#37 gioguy21

gioguy21

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Joined: 04/09/2013
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:+0.8
GolfWRX Likes : 2545

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:28 AM

View PostKmac™, on 21 September 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

View PostBucken77, on 21 September 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

Would there be a reason that you would want to know immediately how far your last shot was?

Would be awesome if Shot Scope would allow us to somehow upload our rounds from our previous devices like my Game Golf and my Arccos

Stroke the ego if you are Puddlong like Gio?
whoa whoa...i got nothin to do with this.

G400 9* / Synergy PROTO 65TX

2017 M2 Tour 3HL / HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.0 Tipped 3/4"

BioCell+ 5W / Project X 8A4

Custom TM Blades ('14 TP MBs) 4-PW /  Modus 105X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG TI S200

SC Adam Scott Modded Chromatic Bronze Futura 6M / 35.5"

TP5x OR ProV1


7

#38 Kmac™

Kmac™

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125246
  • Joined: 03/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

View Postgioguy21, on 21 September 2017 - 10:28 AM, said:

View PostKmac™, on 21 September 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

View PostBucken77, on 21 September 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

Would there be a reason that you would want to know immediately how far your last shot was?

Would be awesome if Shot Scope would allow us to somehow upload our rounds from our previous devices like my Game Golf and my Arccos

Stroke the ego if you are Puddlong like Gio?
whoa whoa...i got nothin to do with this.

Really? I have played golf with you and I know you are Puddlong. If you had you some Shot Scope you could go and look after each drive to verify it. BOOM

8

#39 Duke of Hazards

Duke of Hazards

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57683
  • Joined: 06/10/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:50 PM

I really wish they would consider moving to actual 'STROKES GAINED' stats rather than their proprietary thing.  It's becoming the standard.  Not sure if there are licensing issues, etc,

9

#40 mm2983

mm2983

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 478426
  • Joined: 08/10/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:02 AM

Anyone have any updates on when the pre-orders will ship?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 5yddraw

5yddraw

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 226369
  • Joined: 02/03/2013
  • Location:NC
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:27 AM

I've been doing some research and Shot Scope V2 seems to be the best product in this category.  

- Preorder price is reasonable
- Watch seems like the best option compared to the Game Golf belt unit or phone in front pocket
- GPS watch is an added value and nice feature in V2
- No tagging
- Can edit shots
- Putting stats with quick easy way to mark the pin

It also seems like they are constantly working on updates which is nice to see.

I've never bought a shot tracking system.  What are the negatives of V2 compared to Game Golf Live and Arccos 360?

Does Shot Scope's online stats show scoring history on the same hole?  I'd like to compile stats to see how I do at my home course taking different clubs off the tee on a few holes.

Are the putting stats pretty accurate?

11

#42 Kmac™

Kmac™

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125246
  • Joined: 03/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

View Postmm2983, on 26 September 2017 - 09:02 AM, said:

Anyone have any updates on when the pre-orders will ship?

Just got an email from Shot Scope saying they are delayed till October 20th.

12

#43 new2g0lf

new2g0lf

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,838 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114437
  • Joined: 09/06/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 1108

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:57 PM

View PostKmac™, on 26 September 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

View Postmm2983, on 26 September 2017 - 09:02 AM, said:

Anyone have any updates on when the pre-orders will ship?

Just got an email from Shot Scope saying they are delayed till October 20th.

I got the same e-mail.

13

#44 mm2983

mm2983

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 478426
  • Joined: 08/10/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

Sadly, I pre-ordered and did not get this email!
The Shot Scope website is actually now saying October 30th

14

#45 Kmac™

Kmac™

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125246
  • Joined: 03/25/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:53 AM

As long as its not some kind of SkyCaddie mess I'm ok with a delay for a better end product.


15

#46 Shot Scope V2

Shot Scope V2

    Newbie

  • Sponsors
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 480716
  • Joined: 08/31/2017
  • Location:Scotland
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:31 AM

I was hoping I may be able to help answer a few questions that have been posted in this thread and also clear up the delay situation.

I know Muddler asked if we will continue to sell the V1, and the answer is no. The Rules of Golf changed recently and the governing bodies will give different modes a different conformance rating. Therefore, in PRO mode V2 acts the same as V1 and will be eligible for all tournaments.

On the delay, I cannot apologize enough, this is something we were keen to avoid. We haven't quite been able to scale our manufacturing to cover the fantastic number of pre-orders, and we are therefore running a couple of weeks behind. We have had a few responses questioning why we didn't release this information earlier and the simple reason is that we needed to make sure we gave the correct updated shipping date. If we can bring forward the time-lines then we will. All customers should now have been emailed and given an updated shipping date which was dependent on their original shipping date. I know that this forum is very international and we have added that every pre-order will be shipped for free.

We really appreciate all the discussions about Shot Scope and the V2 golf watch on GolfWRX, a number of our team check the forums to see what users/GolfWRXers are saying about the company and product and also noting questions and suggestions they may have. If you have further questions either ask me to answer on here, or contact our support team and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

16

#47 5yddraw

5yddraw

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 226369
  • Joined: 02/03/2013
  • Location:NC
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:06 AM

What are the dimensions of the V2 watch?

17

#48 5yddraw

5yddraw

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 226369
  • Joined: 02/03/2013
  • Location:NC
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:08 PM

View PostShot Scope V2, on 27 September 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

I was hoping I may be able to help answer a few questions that have been posted in this thread and also clear up the delay situation.

I know Muddler asked if we will continue to sell the V1, and the answer is no. The Rules of Golf changed recently and the governing bodies will give different modes a different conformance rating. Therefore, in PRO mode V2 acts the same as V1 and will be eligible for all tournaments.

On the delay, I cannot apologize enough, this is something we were keen to avoid. We haven't quite been able to scale our manufacturing to cover the fantastic number of pre-orders, and we are therefore running a couple of weeks behind. We have had a few responses questioning why we didn't release this information earlier and the simple reason is that we needed to make sure we gave the correct updated shipping date. If we can bring forward the time-lines then we will. All customers should now have been emailed and given an updated shipping date which was dependent on their original shipping date. I know that this forum is very international and we have added that every pre-order will be shipped for free.

We really appreciate all the discussions about Shot Scope and the V2 golf watch on GolfWRX, a number of our team check the forums to see what users/GolfWRXers are saying about the company and product and also noting questions and suggestions they may have. If you have further questions either ask me to answer on here, or contact our support team and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Can you explain the conformance ratings - do you know what they will be for the modes on the V2?

I play in a few amateur events and GPS devices (including phone apps) are legal as long as they measure distance only.  V2 will be my first shot tracking system and I would think that since you can't see your stats until you upload them after the round that I could use the device/system to both track my shots and use the watch's GPS distances during a tournament round.

18

#49 Shot Scope V2

Shot Scope V2

    Newbie

  • Sponsors
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 480716
  • Joined: 08/31/2017
  • Location:Scotland
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:34 AM

Hi 5yddraw,

The dimensions are all on the website if you scroll down (www.shotscope.com/pre-orderV2).

On conformance, your absolutely right for 99.9% of us the GPS+Track mode will be fully conforming as long as the 14-3 local rule is in effect. For your amateur events you will be able to use the GPS and performance tracking functionality.

We have built a PRO mode because our V1 product has been used on the European Tour and Ladies European Tour, obviously those golfers can't use distance measuring devices. So PRO mode allows the GPS functionality to be turned off and therefore will allow V2 to be used on professional tours.

19

#50 5yddraw

5yddraw

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 226369
  • Joined: 02/03/2013
  • Location:NC
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

Excellent, thanks.  Really looking forward to getting this!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 turtlesvs

turtlesvs

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 402890
  • Joined: 11/13/2015
  • Location:Tampa
  • Handicap:13
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:03 AM

Any word on the updated analytics being released on the website. It was previously just listed as October 2017

21

#52 benzenbe

benzenbe

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 402790
  • Joined: 11/12/2015
  • Location:NYC
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:33 PM

View Postmm2983, on 10 August 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

Anyone think that for the typical mid-teens capper, this might be too much information? Or conversely, extremely important information?
Yes.  Especially during the offseason, it'll help you identify where your game is weakest -- accuracy, proper club selection, etc.  Check out the Demo Link, help you understand all the useful data points and how it's presented

View Post5yddraw, on 26 September 2017 - 09:27 AM, said:

I've been doing some research and Shot Scope V2 seems to be the best product in this category.  

- Preorder price is reasonable
- Watch seems like the best option compared to the Game Golf belt unit or phone in front pocket
- GPS watch is an added value and nice feature in V2
- No tagging
- Can edit shots
- Putting stats with quick easy way to mark the pin

It also seems like they are constantly working on updates which is nice to see.

I've never bought a shot tracking system.  What are the negatives of V2 compared to Game Golf Live and Arccos 360?

Are the putting stats pretty accurate?
I'm torn in between the Shot Scope V2 and my Arccos 360.  The Arccos requires you to keep your phone in your pocket (can be annoying), while the Shot Scope will work off the watch.

From what I understand, Shot Scope is supposed to be the most accurate for putting stats since it's the only system you mark the hole's location.
Custom Fit by True Spec Golf (NYC):
Callaway Epic Sub Zero (9.5*) with UST Elements Platinum
TM M2 3HL (16.5*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway

TM M2 5W (18*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway
Srixon Z765 (4-GW) with KBS C-Taper

Titleist Vokey SM6 (56* and 60*) with KBS 610

Off-the-Shelf:
Scotty Futura X5

22

#53 dingusflingers

dingusflingers

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430852
  • Joined: 06/28/2016
  • Location:North USA
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

View Postbenzenbe, on 08 October 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

I'm torn in between the Shot Scope V2 and my Arccos 360.  The Arccos requires you to keep your phone in your pocket (can be annoying), while the Shot Scope will work off the watch.
From what I understand, Shot Scope is supposed to be the most accurate for putting stats since it's the only system you mark the hole's location.

I've been eyeing the Arccos for a while now but the Android app is supposed to be horrendous.  Having the phone in your pocket at all times isn't something that I'd want.  Even with the iPhone app, which is supposed to be quite nice, battery usage doesn't seem to be something they can get around.

The Shot Scope is the closest to ideal I can find...even though I'm not super excited about a thick watch on my wrist.
Titleist 915D 8.5
Titleist 913F 15
Wilson Staff V4 3i Utility
Wilson Staff V4 4-GW
Vokey SM6 56
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 5
Volvik S3

23

#54 benzenbe

benzenbe

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 402790
  • Joined: 11/12/2015
  • Location:NYC
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:39 PM

View Postdingusflingers, on 10 October 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

I've been eyeing the Arccos for a while now but the Android app is supposed to be horrendous.  Having the phone in your pocket at all times isn't something that I'd want.  Even with the iPhone app, which is supposed to be quite nice, battery usage doesn't seem to be something they can get around.

The Shot Scope is the closest to ideal I can find...even though I'm not super excited about a thick watch on my wrist.
With my iPhone, normally have 45-55% battery left after a round (depending on how emailing and text messaging I during the round).  Is the watch annoying?  I usually keep the phone in my backside pocket, which has made it much less noticeable.
Custom Fit by True Spec Golf (NYC):
Callaway Epic Sub Zero (9.5*) with UST Elements Platinum
TM M2 3HL (16.5*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway

TM M2 5W (18*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway
Srixon Z765 (4-GW) with KBS C-Taper

Titleist Vokey SM6 (56* and 60*) with KBS 610

Off-the-Shelf:
Scotty Futura X5

24

#55 coocoocachoo

coocoocachoo

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447022
  • Joined: 11/21/2016
  • Location:OKC!
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:58 PM

View PostBucken77, on 21 September 2017 - 09:16 AM, said:

Would there be a reason that you would want to know immediately how far your last shot was?

Would be awesome if Shot Scope would allow us to somehow upload our rounds from our previous devices like my Game Golf and my Arccos
It's a feature nobody else offers and is obvious as to why it would be helpful. All it has to do it remember where you last hit, and calculate distance to where you are currently standing. It's already doing that by telling you gps distances anyway so I don't see why it's a problem for them to integrate. Their reasoning against it makes no sense.


25

#56 coocoocachoo

coocoocachoo

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447022
  • Joined: 11/21/2016
  • Location:OKC!
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:02 PM

View PostShot Scope V2, on 27 September 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

I was hoping I may be able to help answer a few questions that have been posted in this thread and also clear up the delay situation.

I know Muddler asked if we will continue to sell the V1, and the answer is no. The Rules of Golf changed recently and the governing bodies will give different modes a different conformance rating. Therefore, in PRO mode V2 acts the same as V1 and will be eligible for all tournaments.

On the delay, I cannot apologize enough, this is something we were keen to avoid. We haven't quite been able to scale our manufacturing to cover the fantastic number of pre-orders, and we are therefore running a couple of weeks behind. We have had a few responses questioning why we didn't release this information earlier and the simple reason is that we needed to make sure we gave the correct updated shipping date. If we can bring forward the time-lines then we will. All customers should now have been emailed and given an updated shipping date which was dependent on their original shipping date. I know that this forum is very international and we have added that every pre-order will be shipped for free.

We really appreciate all the discussions about Shot Scope and the V2 golf watch on GolfWRX, a number of our team check the forums to see what users/GolfWRXers are saying about the company and product and also noting questions and suggestions they may have. If you have further questions either ask me to answer on here, or contact our support team and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Can you address this info and tell us why this can't be integrated? Shot scope already remembers where you last hit, and it has a GPS rangefinder so why can't it take the distance between where you last hit and add the distance to where you are standing? Just bundle the feature into one of the non tournament legal modes, it's a killer feature that NOBODY else is offering in golf stat trackers. You would literally corner the market and be the industry standard. Please consider it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some more info:

Note that V2 does NOT give your distance of the last shot.  Per an email from their support:

"Unfortunately we can't show a 'live' distance that your shot went, we spoke to the governing bodies about this and they had issues with the system being conforming if we did it.

"The issue is because our system carries much higher performance data capability, so the governing bodies don't want us to show shot distance during the round. We could show which club and that shot distance, whereas every GPS system will just show a shot distance, this is also based on how far you have walked and I would imagine requires manual input."

Also note that V2 does NOT come preloaded with all of the courses in the world (or any courses, for that matter).  Here is the answer from support:

"V2 does not come pre-loaded with courses and courses must be added prior to you playing the course. This is due to the quality of mapping data provided by Shot Scope, courses are regularly updated and therefore the download requirement ensures that you always have the most up to date information."

Their website says that that V2 has three different modes, but it doesn't give any details.  Here is another excerpt from a support email:

"The three modes are for different playing conditions. GPS + Track gives you all of your distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as tracking your performance. This makes this mode perfect for when you are playing stroke play.  GPS mode gives you your distances but does not track your performance. This mode suits playing in match play or stableford events when you are potentially not completing every hole in the round. Pro mode tracks your performance but doesn't give any live distances. This is for top amateur and pro events when live distances are illegal."


I think that the lack of pre-loaded courses plus the lack of a shot distance feature makes this a lot less interesting for me.  Otherwise, it still looks like a vast improvement over GameGolf---albeit at a higher price.

26

#57 dingusflingers

dingusflingers

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430852
  • Joined: 06/28/2016
  • Location:North USA
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

View Postbenzenbe, on 10 October 2017 - 08:39 PM, said:

With my iPhone, normally have 45-55% battery left after a round (depending on how emailing and text messaging I during the round).  Is the watch annoying?  I usually keep the phone in my backside pocket, which has made it much less noticeable.

Never thought about the back pocket.  Interesting.

I've had several Bushnell watches and I find them distracting but I'm mental...This looks thicker than anything I've worn so I'm a little nervous about the size.  I was able to get used to having a watch on, just wasn't ideal for me.  Idk how else you get around it.  You need something to tag the club with.
Titleist 915D 8.5
Titleist 913F 15
Wilson Staff V4 3i Utility
Wilson Staff V4 4-GW
Vokey SM6 56
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 5
Volvik S3

27

#58 benzenbe

benzenbe

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 402790
  • Joined: 11/12/2015
  • Location:NYC
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 35

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:53 PM

View Postdingusflingers, on 11 October 2017 - 09:20 AM, said:

Never thought about the back pocket.  Interesting.

I've had several Bushnell watches and I find them distracting but I'm mental...This looks thicker than anything I've worn so I'm a little nervous about the size.  I was able to get used to having a watch on, just wasn't ideal for me.  Idk how else you get around it.  You need something to tag the club with.
When I say backpocket, I mean my right front pocket as a righty.  I usually wear Adidas shorts, which have deep pockets so that might also help too.  Arccos has said putting your phone in your back (butt) pockets may cause issues.
Custom Fit by True Spec Golf (NYC):
Callaway Epic Sub Zero (9.5*) with UST Elements Platinum
TM M2 3HL (16.5*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway

TM M2 5W (18*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway
Srixon Z765 (4-GW) with KBS C-Taper

Titleist Vokey SM6 (56* and 60*) with KBS 610

Off-the-Shelf:
Scotty Futura X5

28

#59 Kimjungillest

Kimjungillest

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 468874
  • Joined: 05/23/2017
  • Ebay ID:Leowrasf
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:08 AM

Pushed back now till beginning of December?

29

#60 dingusflingers

dingusflingers

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430852
  • Joined: 06/28/2016
  • Location:North USA
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

From the website:
"Currently, Shot Scope V2 is being manufactured and all orders will ship on the 1st of December 2017. From the 24th of November, you will be able to use the unique code we send you by email to pay the remaining balance. Simply apply the code at checkout and the price will be reduced to $150. You will receive a payment confirmation email immediately and a shipping confirmation email once your V2 has been despatched on the 1st of December. Shipping times vary dependent on location: generally UK shipping is 3-5 working days, European shipping is 5-7 working days, USA shipping is 3-8 working days and the rest of the world can take between 5-10 working days."

Titleist 915D 8.5
Titleist 913F 15
Wilson Staff V4 3i Utility
Wilson Staff V4 4-GW
Vokey SM6 56
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 5
Volvik S3

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors