Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

RECAP: Live Member Q&A with Odyssey Golf! Tuesday August 8, 4PM ET! Ask questions now!

chat q&a live facebook odyssey

164 replies to this topic

#91 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204563
GolfWRX Likes : 292

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

NAM2212, on 03 August 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

Which head style has been the most successful at retail in recent years?

The 2-Ball is always an extremely popular model for us at retail, but for the last couple of years the #7 models have become our most popular. The #7S models in Red and Black have become our most popular models out of the gate in those lines so that trend is continuing for us.

Luke

Bomber_11, on 03 August 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

The Micro Hinge technology is one of the best feels off the putter face I've ever felt.

What technology do you use to achieve this performance/these results?
The technology is our patented, co-molded stainless steel hinge structure and our polymer backer.  The hinges work in concert with the surface nubs to create unmatched interaction to put amazing roll on the ball.  It is 2X what our Fusion RX insert produced.  The structure and material combination is also what gives the putter it's amazing feel.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#92 hlca

hlca

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 360913
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:15 PM

Have you put any thought into varying the microhinge insert from the toe to center to heel to improve off center strikes?
Callaway X2 Hot Driver 10.5*
TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3W 15*
TaylorMade Jetspeed 3H 19*
Callaway X2 Hot 5-AW
TaylorMade Tour Preferred 54*/ATV, 58*/10*
Nike Method MOD 60 34"

#93 illum1na71

illum1na71

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131095
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

Why no standard white hot offering?

#94 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

Rory4Pres, on 04 August 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

2 questions:

1) Will you produce/release the Toulon Atlanta with slant neck we saw on tour earlier this year?

2) When will you have alternative weights available for the o-works line?

Thank you!

1) We may very well, do you think we should?

2) We finally have gotten weight kits in and are in the process of getting them into our system. I'm hesitant to give a date because it has been a nightmare to get these completed, but they should be available shortly.

Luke

g_winner, on 03 August 2017 - 04:52 PM, said:

Have you started taking parts of Toulon putter technology and mixing it into Odyssey putters and vice versa (head shape, weighting, etc.)? Toulon putters have their signature face milling, will there be other options later down the road in the garage for different ones or have you continued testing different styles?

Thanks all and still loving the putter you helped re-finish Austie.

That's a great question - we are looking at some places where it makes sense to integrate thinking, we think the Indy construction is pretty cool, I certainly think an all milled two ball would look awesome, etc - and as you might imagine, we are studying new mill patterns and techniques constantly.

isaiah, on 03 August 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

Which player on Tour tinkers with their putter(s) the most? Who on Tour is your favorite to work with?

Hi Isaiah. There are definitely some tinkerers on tour. I won't name names specifically but there are players who check loft/lie of their putters on a daily basis. One player in particular will tweak loft and lie by less than a 1/4 of a degree. That can happen several times a day. He also extends or cuts down length by 1/4" increments almost every week and sometimes several times a week (which means 3 to 4 regrips). Another player (who actually just won the Barracuda last week) mentioned that he has used 10-15 putters in the last couple months. We did some minor work on his Odyssey White Hot Dart on Wednesday and he went on to win with it!

I enjoy working with all of our staffers so it's tough to single out a few. But Tommy Gainey is so fun to be around. Daniel Berger is a pleasure to work with as is Cody Gribble. I could go on and on really. It's just a blast getting to work with these players every week!

- Joe

#95 Marks23

Marks23

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3600
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:18 PM

Can you comment on adoption of the micro hinge insert on the various tours, PGA, LPGA, etc?  Is there a difference in roll as well as feel with the Toulon putter line vs. the O Works microhinge?

#96 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:18 PM

Hairpie, on 03 August 2017 - 01:59 PM, said:

Have you found that colors have an affect on a golfers' ability to line up and or get the ball started on the intended line better? I ask this because red putters seem to be all the rage these days and I'm wondering if your foray into red putters is a result of real benefits borne out in testing or just a cosmetic choice to satisfy the desires of the public?
Color has an effect on a golfers confidence over the putter.  Some like black and some like silver just because they are more comfortable with that look.  Red was a real trend on Tour and in the market that was getting a lot of positive feedback.  While we have done many different color putters in R&D, I have blue, red, yellow, white, green, etc...we have only brought colors players like...they seem to really like red.

Austie

#97 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

Will Par, on 03 August 2017 - 03:46 PM, said:

I have almost always putted with a milled putter (Odyssey ProType #6) instead of a putter with an insert.  Please explain what advantages I could expect to gain if I changed to one of your new O-Works putters with the Microhinge Insert Technology.  What really makes the Microhinge Insert special?
Microhinge has over 150 hinges that are active at impact. These hinges flex at impact lifting the golf ball into an immediate forward roll.  Very few milled putters have groove or forward roll technology to assist with forward roll.  This means nearly all milled putters generate backspin at impact.  The ball skids until it achieves forward roll somewhere between the first couple feet of the putt.  Backspin causes this skidding which can lead to putts bumping offline and inconsistent distance control.  Microhinge is the state of the art technology when it comes to forward roll. Look for Microhinge to keep your ball on the intended line with consistent distance control.

Thanks,
Tony Toulon

kkennedy, on 04 August 2017 - 07:01 AM, said:

Are there any plans to increase your center shaft offerings?

I think so, we see a larger market in Asia but more interest lately on tour.

#98 Warrick

Warrick

Hall of Fame

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
GolfWRX Likes : 3374

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

Oh great, now the weight kits are going to be a reality, how many putters I am about to purchase.......
GBB Epic 9* - HZRDUS T800-55 - 46" (animal)
Epic SZ 3+ - HZRDUS T800-65
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil
Mizuno JPX 900F - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Mizuno T7 - 50-54-58 - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Custom O Works Tank V-Line Fang Slant

#99 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

moonshine, on 04 August 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

How much research is done comparing sight line vs. none at all?  I honestly have never putted better since going with a putter that has zero alignment markings.  I would love to try some of the new Odyssey tech but don't see much w/o lines or dots.  Can I order one that way...or is it spitting into the wind in your opinion?
We always have put an alignment mark on a putter.  There is only one that I have not put one on...the Dual Force 330 Mallet.  We received so much feedback that it was a problem.  While we have some inventory for Tour with no sightlines we have no plans to sell them at this time.

Austie

Papa Johick, on 05 August 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

I know that the 7 has a slant neck, but why are most mallets in double bend? I like the shapes of the 2m and 1w and 3t but would love it in slant.

Also, what is the number one thing you see wrong with the average player putter wise? Is is length, loft, head shape, stroke, etc

Thanks!

Most mallets have a double bend shaft because most mallets are designed to be face balanced. Slant necks provide some toe hang, these types of mallets are definitely trending right now and you will continue to see us bring options to the market with this style of neck.

I think the most common issues most golfers have is alignment. If you can find a putter that you are able to aim better you will putt better. Options like our 2-Ball and #7 models are very easy to align and that's one of the main reasons they are so popular.

Luke

#100 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:24 PM

Disco Ninja, on 04 August 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

What specifics qualify a tour only putter to be made into a production piece? For example, when Rory was using the much sought after 3t, when did you realize that it would be a good fit for retail?

Oh yea..... and weight kits? :derisive:

Thanks

We typically just judge it by the players reactions to a new putter - its pretty interesting to see how it happens.  Sometimes a shape is loved in Europe but less so here.  The 3T that Rory putted so nicely with :) has been universally accepted.  That was kind of a no brainer.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#101 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:25 PM

View Postbmurph, on 04 August 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

What current or upcoming putter technology do you think is most beneficial for the average weekend golfer?
Microhinge insert with an alignment technology.

Austie

#102 Ripper17

Ripper17

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37209
GolfWRX Likes : 19

any chance we see one of the new red or black slant neck #7 be offered in the TANK model?

#103 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

View PostSteveb015, on 07 August 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

THANK YOU TO ODYSSEY AND GOLF WRX FOR HAVING THIS, IT IS REALLY COOL TO BE ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS.

WHEN WILL THE JAILBIRD MINI (BRANDEN GRACE'S PUTTER) BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FOR RETAIL??

BEEN ON THE LOOKOUT NOW FOR A WHILE, WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON A JAILBIRD MINI (EVEN THE JAILBIRD VERSA IS HARD TO FIND!)

THANK YOU
SB

That is a great shape and followed up that 62 he shot with a 63 on Sunday from another player using that model. I think there is a decent chance that it will make it back into our lineup. Shapes that do well on Tour usually do.

Luke

#104 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

View PostDon Miguel, on 08 August 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions!

Do you see the slant neck mallet design as a fad or do you think it will be around for the long haul.  I absolutely love the way they set up.  I'm crossing my fingers that you will bring the Memphis with a slant neck to retail...

Continued success!

We see it as a definite trend that is growing in popularity and we are very excited to see it in new smaller mallets and larger blades.  The tour loves this direction.  More to come here, especially with the garage opening.  This is where you will see interesting one off tour things begin to show up occasionally.

View PostDamenace613, on 03 August 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

With the explosion of social media, how does the company view social media as an avenue for reaching certain audiences? Is social media viewed different for the Toulon line of putters?
With the social media explosion, people of all ages now rely on social media platforms to get their news, connect with friends with family, and share content of their own.  Golfers have a close bond with their putters and we aim to position our putters in strategic ways for our followers to best experience our content.  Beauty photography is key for both Odyssey and Toulon Design.  Tour success and wins are a major focus for Odyssey social content as well as the growing presence of Toulon Design (Patrick Rodgers, Michelle Wie, and Patrick Rodgers are using them to name a few).  The tone of Odyssey messaging is in the general direction of fun, engaging, innovation, aspirational, and accessibility.  Toulon is serious, performance driven, and precise craftsmanship.

Thanks,
Tony Toulon

#105 illum1na71

illum1na71

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131095
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

Any non insert Odyssey putter in the near future?

#106 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:34 PM

[quote name='martinritch' timestamp='1501854592' post='15980200']
Will a weight kit for the new o works putters be made available to golfers?
[/quote]
We have them in and are in the process of getting them into our system.  They are coming very soon.  Thanks for your patience!

Tony Toulon

[quote name='Oaks' timestamp='1502223237' post='16002310']
Are there any plans on Bringing the "Berger" putter to retail?
[/quote]

If we did would you buy one?

Luke

[quote name='Roland ' timestamp='1501934531' post='15985148']
When designing a new range of putters. What is the first thing you do?
[/quote]We usually try to have a good combination of past good sellers and some new designs.  We always try to be careful not to have too many different models in the line but to also have a good selection.  It is a balancing act for sure.

Austie

[quote name='WVP' timestamp='1501794909' post='15976900']
So many professional players rely on putters without any form of face technology - is there a tangible/measurable benefit to getting the ball rolling sooner with face technology?

Thanks for doing this Odyssey and WRX - really excited to try out the latest O-Works models.
[/quote]

Hey WVP, face technology is certainly a big focus for us at Odyssey. We are huge proponents of face technology because we know how important it is to the roll and overall performance of the putter. Getting the ball into a true roll as quickly as possible after impact is so important because when the ball is bouncing or skidding, it is losing speed at a very inconsistent and unpredictable rate. This will make it very difficult to control speed. A bouncing ball also has a tendency to get off line much easier than a ball in true roll.

Two of our Odyssey brand ambassadors, Phil Kenyon and Mike Shannon, are big advocates of face technology and have done extensive research on the subject. They strongly encourage golfers to give face technology a try. Specifically the micro hinge insert in our O Works putters and/or the deep diamond mill putters in the Toulon Design line. ;)

-Joe

[quote name='madaboutgolf' timestamp='1501861476' post='15980914']
will the odyssey black works 7s putter be coming to England ?
[/quote]

The UK will be ranging the Red 7s coming next month.  Not sure yet on the black version.

[quote name='Golf Scientist' timestamp='1501883737' post='15982972']
How about this question:

What do the red dots on the bottom of the putter head simbolize?

The black #2m CS for example has four red dots on the bottom. With the Versa line four red marks stood for extreme toe hang. The #2m CS is face balanced, so clearly the system isn't the same.

[/quote]

This has now become simply a design feature. Thanks for reaching out!

Tony Toulon

#107 herbygolf21

herbygolf21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31193
GolfWRX Likes : 531

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

This question is for Sean Toulon. Sean, I saw you at the Reno Tahoe (Baracuda Championship) chatting with Bill Presse of Directed Force putters. My questions regarding that meeting are these...

1. Does Odyssey have any plans to try to duplicate the ability of the Directed Force putters' ability to stay square to the arc?

2. Are you and Bill collaborating on a design? (I know you probably won't answer the second question) :)

3. What do you think of the idea of lie angle balancing??

Edited by herbygolf21, 08 August 2017 - 03:36 PM.

WITB:

Driver: Callaway Epic 9.0 turned to 10.0 N; with Rogue Max 75 X
3 Wood: Callaway XR Pro 3 w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 7.2X)
5 Wood: Taylormade R15 18* w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.2S
Irons: Herrbach Prototype TCG irons 3-PW w/ KBS Tour-V X flex
Wedges: Vokey SM5 54* and Callaway PM Grind 58* (Both with DG Spinner shafts)
Putter: Directed Force Reno at 34 inches and 66* lie angle (KBS Matte Black putter shaft)

Ball: Vice Pro+

#108 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

View PostMitchell, on 07 August 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions!

Can you describe reasoning and evolution regarding the various alignment systems present in your putters over the years?

Secondly, for purely selfish reasons, are you seeing an increase in popularity of flowneck styles in blades as well as mallet designs and will more of same be readily available in future? :)
All of the alignment systems we have brought to market have been to help golfers align the putter to the target better.  Where the face is pointed determines 90% of where the ball will start.  We have brought 2-Ball, Marxman, and Versa to help golfers to do this.

Austie

#109 Warrick

Warrick

Hall of Fame

• 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:38 PM

Since we now have a confirmation on weight kits, what weight are available?

It seems the #7's have 10g stock, and the others 15g stock?   what will be the heaviest weight available?

Thanks.
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil

#110 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:38 PM

View Postcampion, on 07 August 2017 - 09:23 AM, said:

How does different neck and hosel designs effect the performance of the putter. Specifically in the #7 from the traditional double bend to the slant neck?

Where our traditional #7 model has a double bend shaft which makes it face balanced, the slant neck in our #7S provides some toe hang. This toe hang makes it easier to open and close the face which many players like. For players that prefer more of a straight back straight through stroke or want to minimize face rotation a face balanced putter works well.

Luke

View Posttbowen19, on 03 August 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

Do you guys plan on expanding the lefty section of the garage or is it just not cost effective?

So far we offer the San Diego, Memphis and Indianapolis.  As we get our feet a little more underneath us we will look. Any model in particular that you would be interested in?

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#111 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

View Postturtlesvs, on 04 August 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

Just how popular/unpopular was the Toe-Up line and are there any plans to revamp/re-release the line?
It was somewhat popular in the US but did much better in other markets, like Japan.  At one point it was the best selling model in the Japan market for us.

View Postroyalgingerness, on 06 August 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

It seems like the White Hot insert is still extremely popular on Tour. Are there different variations of that insert available to tour players and what makes it still so relevant today, nearly 20 years after it's initial introduction?

Hello! There is no doubt the White Hot insert still has a strong following on Tour. Over the years, there have been many different iterations of White Hot for tour players. Some softer, some firmer. Some with different textures or face patterns, etc. The original White Hot insert had a feel that was so different to players when it first came out. At first, the feedback wasn't great on Tour, but it quickly changed and became the standard. It is still relevant on Tour to this day because of the soft feel it produces. Players got hooked on it and have loved it ever since. We are constantly innovating when it comes to inserts and micro hinge is just the latest example! Great feel and great roll!

- Joe

#112 jwfgolfpro

jwfgolfpro

jwfgolfpro

• 1,196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13051
  • Ebay ID:jwfgolfpro
GolfWRX Likes : 157

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

Is Toully's computer turned on LOL ??

Hope all is well guys.

John
Taylormade M1 12* Driver
Taylormade M2 3-HL Fairway
Taylormade M1 #3 Rescue- Bent Flat
M2 Tour Irons 4-AW
Tour Preferred 54* and 60* Wide Sole
Toulon Design Putter 67/100 Madison MR

#113 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 03 August 2017 - 12:51 PM, said:

Custom Shop?! Pick your head, insert, shaft, grip, head cover - When's it gonna happen?

Lots of interest here on the custom shop - many thanks to Warrick for helping us here.  We are working on it - its a significant undertaking and we would want to do all of the building here in the Garage - meaning they are all built in the tour department.  

We have read EVERY post on the custom shop thread and are evaluating how much of it we can realistically do and what the costs would be.  Suffice to say, these will be hand built, hand welded  and hand finished heads with a ton of personal care going not each one.  The won't be inexpensive so we are looking into all aspects.  We will do it and the Toulon Garage is a great pilot to learn from.  

So far the Garage is just getting up and running and the order flow has been great and largely manageable.  The most important thing is that we create magnificent putters that our customers love.

View PostNo3Jacks, on 07 August 2017 - 09:47 AM, said:

Why doesn't Odyssey offer more center shaft (CS) options in the O Works line for the US market?

We have one model in the O-Works line, the R-Line CS, and we have one in the O-Works Black line, the #2MCS. I would say center shafted users are a very vocal minority. We feel it's important to have center shafted putters represented in our line, but they are never big sellers so we don't want to over represent that style in our lineup.

Luke

#114 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

View Postscooterboy59, on 08 August 2017 - 06:26 AM, said:

Is there any plans to make an Odyssey with carbon fiber? What is the next city for your Toulon putter line? Could it be Nebo, N.C?
We do...The Odyssey Toulon Design Indianapolis.  Atlanta...there also a PDX-Prototype we are testing...can you guess which city that is?

Austie

View PostWarrick, on 08 August 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

It seems the #7's have 10g stock, and the others 15g stock?   what will be the heaviest weight available?

Thanks.
The weight kit will come with 2 10g and 2 20g weights.

Thanks,
Tony Toulon

#115 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

View Postillum1na71, on 08 August 2017 - 03:31 PM, said:

Any non insert Odyssey putter in the near future?
Yes, our Toulon Design putters are a line of 303 Stainless steel milled putters with a beautiful diamond mill pattern on the face.

Thanks,
Tony Toulon

#116 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:53 PM

View Postgetair23, on 03 August 2017 - 11:16 AM, said:

When designing putters what is more is more important tour input, or what will work well for the general consumer?

Love this question!  Most important thing is always performance.  And usually, if it works for a tour player it will find a way to help us all.  We listen to all feedback - sometimes it can be difficult to understand and a lot of times the tour players don't really know how to articulate what they feel.  Its our job to unpack it all and develop new products that players love.  It beats having a real job :)

View Postt4t3r, on 07 August 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

What's the craziest customization request you've gotten from a Tour player? On the other side, what are the most common requests from Tour players?

I would say Daniel Berger's custom Red 2 ball is one of the craziest custom requests we have received recently. We used his old putter as a blueprint and made it better in every way! He absolutely loves his new custom Berger Ball!!

We get a lot of requests for custom weld neck hosels. A Memphis with an H5 hosel for Pablo Larrazabal comes to mind. Patrick Reed also likes to do custom stampings and lasering on his putters. The more common requests from tour players are custom sight lines and custom paint.

- Joe

#117 Warrick

Warrick

Hall of Fame

• 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:56 PM

View PostCallaway Golf Official, on 08 August 2017 - 03:47 PM, said:

View Postscooterboy59, on 08 August 2017 - 06:26 AM, said:

Is there any plans to make an Odyssey with carbon fiber? What is the next city for your Toulon putter line? Could it be Nebo, N.C?
We do...The Odyssey Toulon Design Indianapolis.  Atlanta...there also a PDX-Prototype we are testing...can you guess which city that is?

Austie

View PostWarrick, on 08 August 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

Thanks.
The weight kit will come with 2 10g and 2 20g weights.

Thanks,
Tony Toulon

This is awful news for someone who needs more weight in the putter head, has an Odyssey putter fetish, and a stacked PayPal account.

Uh-oh.....
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil

#118 Callaway Golf Official

Callaway Golf Official

Advanced

• Sponsors
  • 323 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:56 PM

View Postjwfgolfpro, on 08 August 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

Is Toully's computer turned on LOL ??

Hope all is well guys.

John

Haha. Just got the Commodore 64 fired up - still works like a charm :)

#119 Marks23

Marks23

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3600
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

Is there a way to get the Black 3T customized with 3 alignment lines?

#120 Sean2

Sean2

#TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

• 25,681 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 12277

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

Not a question, just an observation. I really like the microhinge insert. The ball feels much better coming off the face, and strange as it may sound, I feel I have more control over it.

Callaway GBB Epic 11º / Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana M+ 40 R
Callaway GBB Epic 16º / 20º / 24º Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana M+ 50 S

Callaway Steelhead XR / 25º / Matrix Ozik Program F15 65 S
Callaway CF16 / 7--AW / UST Recoil ES 460 F4
Callaway 54/10 MD Forged / UST Recoil ES 460 F4
Callaway 58/10 MD PM / UST Recoil ES 460 F4

Callaway 62/12 MD PM / UST Recoil ES 460 F4
Callaway Odyssey Versa Tank 1W

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors