Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Project X Handcrafted EvenFlow reviews ***WRX TEST GROUP REVIEWS***

244 replies to this topic

#31 mister2cool

mister2cool

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91010
GolfWRX Likes : 200

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

What is it about this thread that keeps getting it moved from Pre-release forum to equipment?  :dntknw: My replacement Black 6.0 finally arrived. Can't wait to hit the range in the next couple of days! I had been in love with the T1100 and can't even imagine how it could be smoother so I am dying to find out.

Edited by mister2cool, 03 August 2017 - 08:40 AM.

2017 M1 440 10.5, Project X Even Flow Black 65 6.0
2017 M1 3W, Project X Even Flow Blue 75 6.0
RBZ Stage 2 18*H, Aldila RIP Alpha 85S
Srixon z945 4-P, DG S300
Nike X3X DS 52* DG S400
Nike Engage DS 58* DG S400
Callaway X-Forged 64* DG S400
Putter... Nothing Works....

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Legend

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 10,561 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50335
GolfWRX Likes : 1859

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:51 PM

View Postmister2cool, on 03 August 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

What is it about this thread that keeps getting it moved from Pre-release forum to equipment?  :dntknw: My replacement Black 6.0 finally arrived. Can't wait to hit the range in the next couple of days! I had been in love with the T1100 and can't even imagine how it could be smoother so I am dying to find out.

I reported it again to have it moved back

#33 gioguy21

gioguy21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 244071
  • Handicap:+0.8
GolfWRX Likes : 2612

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:56 PM

I have a tourney tomorrow - it will be the black even flow in the m2 instead if the copperhead. Will report back after

G400 10.5* / Synergy PROTO 65TX

2017 M2 Tour 3HL / HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.0 Tipped 3/4"

UDI 20 / Tensei Pro White Hybrid 90TX

Custom TM Blades ('14 TP MBs) 4-PW /  Modus 105X

MD Forged 52 (10), 58 (8)  /  DG TI S200

Zombee Stinger BBZero F.I.T. (limited run) / 35.5"

TP5x OR ProV1

#34 ph00ny

ph00ny

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91188
GolfWRX Likes : 179

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:03 AM

View Postgioguy21, on 31 July 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

Aright fellas -- played two rounds with this guy on the weekend -- have some interesting thoughts on it, specifically when compared to the Copperhead.

Driver Specs:
- 2017 M2 (non-tour head) 10.5* with lead tape on heel, forward
- both shafts play to 45.25" long
- both setups listed below were played at D4 (copper) and D5 (even flow black) respectively
- both setups were put in the standard loft position
- neither shaft has been tipped

Even Flow Black 65g 6.5(X):

This shaft is a T1100 that's been massaged. The T1100 was a bit firmer, more stout, harsher feedback -- but flat out delivers good ballspeed, decent low spin (unless the indian puts a bad move on it) and dispersion is pretty good but doesn't like to go left. The Even Flow Black is a smoother, just as stable, predictable, don't-go-left shaft with a paint scheme that's pretty darn awesome in my M2. I hit a bunch of bombs this weekend that just wanted to go absolutely dead nuts straight. It was obvious to me that the Even Flow Black, for me, was getting a touch less spin than the T1100 since a miss was just a baby cut, not a high spinny one out to the right (the T1100 felt like if you eazed off it a touch, it wanted to push balls right). i DID hit a few draws with it, but i really had to try to get it to work. realistically i'd just rather play a straight ball or a baby cut.

Now, i'm sure you're all wondering -- "but Gio...what about the 'walk on water' Copperhead?"

Here's the hard truth -- for my swing, and my golf game:

if i need to hit a fairway -- i use the copper.
if i want to hit bombs that roll for a long time -- i use the even flow.

when comparing the two, i know for a fact how far and where the copper is going - i know i'm just getting used to the even flow, but i can tell from where i was on the course (played this course 5+ times with the copper already) that the even flow was a consistent 10y or more past the copper.

when comparing the two for FEEL -- i think it's honestly a toss of a coin. the copper has a bit more of an energy release feel while the even flow is a lot like a blueboard type (sorry diamana) feel with whiteboard results.

if anyone has questions on how the even flow black compares to any of the following -- i'll gladly try to answer them

- T1100
- KK DC
- Copperhead
- Black Mamba
- Speeder Pro XLR8
- KK XT
- GP-7/GP-6
- White/Blueboard series
- Tensei Pro White

i'll take some pics tonight - however it would appear rookieblue took care of that.

How did you like it against Tensei PW? Also iirc, you hit high balls like i do and how did it compare in ball flight/trajectory/LA?
Taylormade M1 460 8.5* (2016) Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TEE E8 Beta 13* 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 70X
Callaway Razr X MB H Stamp 3-PW DGX100
Titleist Vokey SM6 50* | SM5 54* | 58*
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 34" Super Stroke Slim 3.0 CounterCore

Callaway FT-9 Tour 8.5* iMix Fubuki Tour 63X
Titleist 681T 2-PW DGS400
Odyssey Protype ix #1 34" Super Stroke Slim 3.0

#35 gioguy21

gioguy21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:59 PM

View Postph00ny, on 05 August 2017 - 01:03 AM, said:

Aright fellas -- played two rounds with this guy on the weekend -- have some interesting thoughts on it, specifically when compared to the Copperhead.

Driver Specs:
- both setups listed below were played at D4 (copper) and D5 (even flow black) respectively

This shaft is a T1100 that's been massaged. The T1100 was a bit firmer, more stout, harsher feedback -- but flat out delivers good ballspeed, decent low spin (unless the indian puts a bad move on it) and dispersion is pretty good but doesn't like to go left. The Even Flow Black is a smoother, just as stable, predictable, don't-go-left shaft with a paint scheme that's pretty darn awesome in my M2. I hit a bunch of bombs this weekend that just wanted to go absolutely dead nuts straight. It was obvious to me that the Even Flow Black, for me, was getting a touch less spin than the T1100 since a miss was just a baby cut, not a high spinny one out to the right (the T1100 felt like if you eazed off it a touch, it wanted to push balls right). i DID hit a few draws with it, but i really had to try to get it to work. realistically i'd just rather play a straight ball or a baby cut.

Now, i'm sure you're all wondering -- "but Gio...what about the 'walk on water' Copperhead?"

when comparing the two, i know for a fact how far and where the copper is going - i know i'm just getting used to the even flow, but i can tell from where i was on the course (played this course 5+ times with the copper already) that the even flow was a consistent 10y or more past the copper.

when comparing the two for FEEL -- i think it's honestly a toss of a coin. the copper has a bit more of an energy release feel while the even flow is a lot like a blueboard type (sorry diamana) feel with whiteboard results.

if anyone has questions on how the even flow black compares to any of the following -- i'll gladly try to answer them

- T1100
- KK DC
- Copperhead
- Black Mamba
- Speeder Pro XLR8
- KK XT
- GP-7/GP-6
- White/Blueboard series
- Tensei Pro White

i'll take some pics tonight - however it would appear rookieblue took care of that.

How did you like it against Tensei PW? Also iirc, you hit high balls like i do and how did it compare in ball flight/trajectory/LA?
The tensei and the even launch similarly, but I couldn't get the pw to spin enough for me. The even flow is pretty much ideal for me right now.

TP5x OR ProV1

#36 ph00ny

ph00ny

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

View Postgioguy21, on 05 August 2017 - 01:59 PM, said:

Driver Specs:

- T1100
- KK DC
- Copperhead
- Black Mamba
- Speeder Pro XLR8
- KK XT
- GP-7/GP-6
- White/Blueboard series
- Tensei Pro White

The tensei and the even launch similarly, but I couldn't get the pw to spin enough for me. The even flow is pretty much ideal for me right now.

45.25" for both shafts?

#37 gioguy21

gioguy21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

View Postph00ny, on 05 August 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Driver Specs:

- T1100
- KK DC
- Copperhead
- Black Mamba
- Speeder Pro XLR8
- KK XT
- GP-7/GP-6
- White/Blueboard series
- Tensei Pro White

45.25" for both shafts?
Yessir

TP5x OR ProV1

#38 ph00ny

ph00ny

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:15 PM

View Postgioguy21, on 05 August 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

View Postph00ny, on 05 August 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Driver Specs:

- T1100
- KK DC
- Copperhead
- Black Mamba
- Speeder Pro XLR8
- KK XT
- GP-7/GP-6
- White/Blueboard series
- Tensei Pro White

45.25" for both shafts?
Yessir

Awesome!!! Thanks. I think it might be due to the swingweight but i can't seem to hit shorter shafted drivers. Don't ask me why or how

Other clubs i have trouble hitting: Hybrids, and GI irons with large soles

Edited by ph00ny, 05 August 2017 - 09:20 PM.

#39 jlevitt9

jlevitt9

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50455
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:21 AM

I had the good fortune to test out the Even Flow Blue 65g 6.5 in my Ping G30 LST during my trip to Maui. Along with some range time, I used the shaft for three rounds, hitting driver as much as possible, encountering both windy and calm conditions at Kapalua, Wailea and the Dunes at Maui Lani.

Currently I game the stock Ping Tour 65 X shaft. While it may seem odd for a WRX’er to use a stock shaft, the Ping Tour 65 shaft accomplishes one very important thing for my game. It keeps the left side out of play. Any miss on the left side is due to a slight pull, but never a snap hook. This is in contrast to so many of the shafts I have played in the past.

I have a 112ss, and more of a smooth tempo than a hitter’s tempo, so the challenge with the Ping Tour shaft is getting it to load properly as it’s very stiff. A smooth, ¾ swing will either result in a lower ball flight, or a slight push fade, but a ball that is still in play. It has been difficult for me to find a shaft that I can put an easy swing on, and it loads, but when I want to really swing for the fences, it still keeps the left side out of play. After three rounds with the Even Flow, I am thrilled to say that I did not hit one snap hook, and this shaft loads even when not swinging for the fences (but can handle a strong swing). Without a doubt, this is my new gamer.

I have gone through countless shafts trying to find what Even Flow accomplishes. The previous closest I have gotten is the Speeder Evolution II (blue with red writing). That gave me fantastic launch and spin, but it did bring the left side into play.

Separately, the shaft is really beautiful to look at. In the grand scheme of things, that is VERY LOW on the totem pole for what’s important, but the crystal blue looks fantastic, especially when shot against the backdrop of the Hawaiian ocean!

It has been said that this shaft is the “yang” to the “yin” of the HZRDUS series. After giving the Yellow, Red and T1100 a shot, I can say that I believe this to be true. The T1100 and Yellow really came alive when putting a full swing on it. The problem for me was in the morning, if I was still cold, it could lead to me leaning back trying to get 100% out of those shafts and snap hooking it.

I am excited for wider availability of the Blue and Black. I trust that anyone who is looking for the ultimate combination of feel and performance, without having to swing out of their shoes, will appreciate the Even Flow offerings.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 11.24.05 PM.png

Edited by jlevitt9, 06 August 2017 - 01:24 AM.

Ping G30 LST - Ping Tour 65x
TaylorMade - R15 3 HL - Matrix Code 8
Mizzy Fli-Hi 3 iron - Project X 6.0
Cobra Fly-Z Pro 4-AW - DG X100 ss1x
Vokey Wedgeworks 54* K Grind- DG S200
Ping Glide (SS) 60*/Lob Combo Grind - DG S400
Cameron Select NP2

WITB Link

#40 mister2cool

mister2cool

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:51 AM

Had one range session with Black 65 6.0. I very much echo what the others have found that Even Flow is much easier to load comparing to T1100. To me it feels a lot more like the Yellow that came in my M1 with a slightly lower ball flight.
I only tried a few swings to hit a draw so I don't have a conclusion yet, but it seems to be easier than T1100 to do so. It was nearly impossible to get a draw with T1100.

Srixon z945 4-P, DG S300
Nike X3X DS 52* DG S400

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 gioguy21

gioguy21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:58 AM

Used my black/M2 combo to shoot a -2, 70 to win my tourney by 3 shots. I hit 10/14 fairways for the day but missed only one fairway with the driver. Overall I realized the more I'm playing with it the more consistent I'm getting. One note, I'm hitting straighter than I ever have. No draws, very minor cuts...but 95% of the time u can hang clothes on it.

Playing again today -

TP5x OR ProV1

#42 TitleistHOG

TitleistHOG

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1878
  • Handicap:5.3
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:19 PM

What weight ranges do the blues come in?  Looking to try a 70 range to compare to my KK XT 70X

#43 t4t3r

t4t3r

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58148
GolfWRX Likes : 733

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:09 PM

Interested in trying one of these when they hit retail. Hoping the price isn't too crazy.
Taylormade 2016 M2 10.5 - Diamana Whiteboard 63x
Callaway Epic 15 - Graphite Design Tour AD-GP 7x
Titleist 913H 19* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid X
Bridgestone J15CB 4-PW - Dynamic Gold TI X100
Mizuno MP-T11 52.07, Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 56.11
Taylormade Tour Spider

#44 TitleistHOG

TitleistHOG

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1878
  • Handicap:5.3
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:00 AM

What are the specs for these shafts?

#45 mister2cool

mister2cool

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

Had a second range session and getting on terms better with this 6.0 Black. I would very much stick to my previous post that this one is almost like a mix up with HZRDUS yellow and T1100. Ball flight was similar to what I got with T1100 but feel was more like a yellow.
I really didn't have to swing "balls to the wall" like I use to do with T1100 and get very similar result in terms of flight and distance. Having used nothing but the T1100 for pretty much this entire season so far, I was having a hard time to restrain myself and ease up on the tempo. I don't know if others have similar finding but when I am swinging too quick impact actually felt very dead. It's almost like the shaft never got a chance to release at all. It almost felt like what you would get when you hit an iron fat...

I was amazed at reading 17 pg long discussion on this shaft at another site, and many have commented that the Blue could be the best feeling shaft ever. now I am intrigued...

Srixon z945 4-P, DG S300
Nike X3X DS 52* DG S400

#46 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
GolfWRX Likes : 878

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:44 PM

That blue looks SO good.
Driver: Taylormade 16' M2
3w: Cobra F8 (on order)
Hybrid(3): Mizuno JPX-850
Hybrid(4): Titleist 816H1
Irons: Taylormade RBladez 5-GW
SW: Taylormade FE302
LW: Taylormade FE302
Putter: Odyssey O-works #1/ White Ice 2-Ball
Ball: '16 ProV1
Bag: Sun Mountain 2Five/Sun Mountain Sync
Shoe: Puma Biodrive

#47 markjinc

markjinc

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52194
GolfWRX Likes : 225

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:33 PM

Is there a release date set yet?

#48 mister2cool

mister2cool

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:19 PM

View Postmarkjinc, on 07 August 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

9/16, don't know pricing though. I assume the standard $300 to start with?

On the other forum, many are crying that 9/16 is going to be a very expensive day.

Edited by mister2cool, 08 August 2017 - 12:21 PM.

Srixon z945 4-P, DG S300
Nike X3X DS 52* DG S400

#49 Ripper17

Ripper17

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37209
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:53 PM

I here they are going to be 400 each

#50 TrueTemper

TrueTemper

Major Winner

• Sponsors
  • 1,191 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8549
GolfWRX Likes : 589

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:21 PM

View Postmister2cool, on 08 August 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

View Postmarkjinc, on 07 August 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

9/16, don't know pricing though. I assume the standard $300 to start with?

On the other forum, many are crying that 9/16 is going to be a very expensive day.

Our MSRP is the same as HZRDUS, but that's only MSRP, expect similar pricing to HZRDUS.

WI Don's Bag Dr- EvenFlow Blue, FWs- HZRDUS Red Hy- EvenFlow Blue, Irons- Prototypes

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 Golfer-91

Golfer-91

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465752
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:00 PM

Have a black on the way. Can't wait!
Tour issue 17 m2 9.5 hzrdus black 75 6.5/kk xt 70 tx<br />M2 tour 15 hzrdus black 85 6.5<br />T-mb 2 hzrdus red 85 6.5<br />4-pw p750 dg x7 <br />48-54-60 sm6 jet black dg s400<br />Scotty Cameron 5w<br />

#52 gioguy21

gioguy21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

it's safe to say this, but the xtorsion copper has been put on hold for awhile. the even flow black is in the bag for the foreseeable future.

TP5x OR ProV1

#53 markjinc

markjinc

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:13 PM

I need an evenflow black 60TX badly...

#54 mister2cool

mister2cool

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

So I have had a few more range sessions, and I am still not in love with my Black 6.0 yet. Comparing to T1100, yes it is a lot easier to load, yes you feel a lot more kick through impact and yes it's a little easier to get the club to turn over, but I still struggle to get the tempo right with this shaft. I have yet to see any distance gain vs T1100 either, likely because as I am trying to slow down the tempo I am not getting as much club head speed as before.
I will keep working on this and see if I can get this to work for me.
Srixon z945 4-P, DG S300
Nike X3X DS 52* DG S400

#55 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Legend

• 10,561 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50335
GolfWRX Likes : 1859

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:12 AM

I've assembled mine (had it done for days now). I honestly think it's monsoon season for north Georgia. Or the great flood. I can't decide which. It has rained every day for about a week now and today? More of the same.

As for the build, I flo'd the shaft using the tip tracer from Golf Mechanix. It came out graphics up in the most stable orientation, which is fine, graphics don't bother me at all. My T1100 is the same way. Looks like there will be a break on Saturday. Rain today (already misting), 50% chance tomorrow but only overcast Saturday and Sunday back to rainy...

#56 gioguy21

gioguy21

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:56 AM

View PostRookieBlue7, on 10 August 2017 - 07:12 AM, said:

I've assembled mine (had it done for days now). I honestly think it's monsoon season for north Georgia. Or the great flood. I can't decide which. It has rained every day for about a week now and today? More of the same.

As for the build, I flo'd the shaft using the tip tracer from Golf Mechanix. It came out graphics up in the most stable orientation, which is fine, graphics don't bother me at all. My T1100 is the same way. Looks like there will be a break on Saturday. Rain today (already misting), 50% chance tomorrow but only overcast Saturday and Sunday back to rainy...
intrigued to hear what you think about it - and hopefully you can put golf shoes on instead of waders.

TP5x OR ProV1

#57 Johnny T

Johnny T

Wait for me guys!

• 2,416 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77624
GolfWRX Likes : 1205

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:53 PM

I've replaced my HZRDUS Yellow with the Even Flow Blue.  I didn't see any distance gains and ball flight was very similar but the Blue feels better.  The Blue seems to work better on my bad swings too.

I don't know if the Blue is the best feeling shaft I've ever hit but I do think it is the best feeling PX shaft I've hit.  Hard to describe but it feels really good...can feel it load without it feeling like you lose the clubhead yet has a firmness to it.
Taylormade 2017 M1 460 - Project X Even Flow Blue 65
Cobra Bio Cell+ 5-7w - Project X HZRDUS Red 75
Taylormade 2017 M2 - Fujikura Speeder 869 Evo TS
Srixon z565 5-AW - DG AMT
Titleist Vokey SM6 54/58 - DG Wedge
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M

#58 leftygolfer15

leftygolfer15

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9642
  • Ebay ID:golfnwatches
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:08 PM

Anyone need a blue 85g 6.5?

#59 jth3333

jth3333

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72550
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:06 AM

Need a blue 75 6.0

#60 markjinc

markjinc

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:20 AM

I need a 65g black!!!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors