Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Greatest rock songs

Rockrock n roll Springsteen Led Zeppellin Hendrix Chuck Berry

130 replies to this topic

#61 HoosierHacker89

HoosierHacker89

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99812
  • Ebay ID:Pinggolfer2007
GolfWRX Likes : 283

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:44 AM

so many amazing bands that bring back so many memories from my childhood. I would say "rock and roll is dead", but I would say that the crap on the radio is complete garbage these days. there are tons of underground bands out there making amazing music, and with the exposure to youtube and social media they are easier to find than ever. I love that about social media. I can listen to all these awesome bands I've never heard of before. The battle of mainstream vs niche music is an argument we can have for hours, but I will agree that nothing mainstream in rock these days is really worth listening too. I think that music as a whole on the radio has homogenized into this weird pop sounding crap and all genres are running together. The actual pop artists are actually pretty good, but anything that deviates away from that has a lost identity that is hard to listen too.

As far as rock music that I love. It begins with Black Sabbath and ends with Pantera. I would argue both of these bands are incredible, and have put out countless songs that kick your teeth in. Pantera is probably my favorite band to listen to over the past 10 years, and the more I listen to them the better they get. On December 8, 2004 the world was robbed of one of the greatest musicians to ever play. Dimebag Darrell's ability to crunch and shred on a guitar belligerently drunk on the daily without missing a single note is that of legend.

Cobra F7+ 9.5
TM 07 Burner TP 17.5
Adams Idea Pro 20 & 23
Bridgestone j40 dpc 5-A
Cleveland 588 Rotex 2.0 58
Ping Nome

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

We are spirits in a material world

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 10068

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:49 PM

When I listen to radio, I always jump around. In my presets I have a few rock stations, a couple university stations, a couple classical, and one country. I haven't listened to country in a while, so I put it on a few days back and have been listening since then. WTF happened?! Every other song I wouldn't even call country, more like pop rap sung with a southern accent. One of the things I always liked about country is the prominence and clarity of the instruments. This stuff sounds like a dance club bass with some vague sounds that could be just about anything in the background and hip hop style vocals over everything. Seriously? HH89 is right about all the genres blending together, and it sounds like sh!t. You know this is just a money grab on the part of the record companies and the performers (I refuse to call them artists) who go along with it. What's next, rap invading classical music?
The absolute perfection of existence, life, and aesthetic beauty is the work not only of evolution but of a powerful being.

#63 jbw749

jbw749

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142633
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 435

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:12 AM

Rock and roll could be dead because all the good lyrics and ideas and riffs have been taken up and done already. Or maybe there is good music out there but just not commercialized anymore because nobody's going into stores buying cassettes and CDs anymore and what's the marketability?

One thing is for sure we are running out of music I know on a long weekend with friends and family at the cabin by the end of the weekend we've already listened to just about everything you can think of and I'm pretty sick of almost everything. I don't really need to hear another song from the Eagles Steve Miller Band or Tom Petty ever again in my life I've already heard them enough.

Also Disturbed Sound of Silence may have single-handedly took down any hope of new generation of Music being good.

#64 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:00 PM

View Postjbw749, on 02 August 2017 - 09:12 AM, said:

Rock and roll could be dead because all the good lyrics and ideas and riffs have been taken up and done already. Or maybe there is good music out there but just not commercialized anymore because nobody's going into stores buying cassettes and CDs anymore and what's the marketability?

One thing is for sure we are running out of music I know on a long weekend with friends and family at the cabin by the end of the weekend we've already listened to just about everything you can think of and I'm pretty sick of almost everything. I don't really need to hear another song from the Eagles Steve Miller Band or Tom Petty ever again in my life I've already heard them enough.

Also Disturbed Sound of Silence may have single-handedly took down any hope of new generation of Music being good.

There's no such thing as all good musical riffs have been taken. They thought the same thing back in Mozart's day when Vivaldi, Bach, and Haydn had already produced thousands of 'greatest hits'. There are always new combinations of notes and sounds to be discovered, and that is that true magic of music. I agree that music at the top of the charts is total garbage. So, you have to look at the nooks and crannies - local singer songwriters, blues/country artists, and  local rock bands. I hear some good stuff on my Philly pub radio station WXPN out of U of Penn. Also, older rockers are still making some good music - John Mayer keeps writing new songs and has gone back to actually showcasing his guitar skills, and I recently saw a performance by Jeff Beck where he highlights this killer female bass player and their performance blew my mind. Austin City Limits comes up with some ear catching acts. But, these days it actually takes work, you can't just turn on your top 40 station and expect to hear decent music. Back when I was young, I did that and heard Beatles and Don McLean and Bob Dylan. Now, it's 50 J Stomp and the Club Beats or some garbage...(I just made that up...)
The absolute perfection of existence, life, and aesthetic beauty is the work not only of evolution but of a powerful being.

#65 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,258 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
GolfWRX Likes : 13205

Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

#66 slocagolfer

slocagolfer

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3629
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:19 PM

My favorite at the moment:

https://www.youtube....h?v=gA0GcXV2njY

Edited by slocagolfer, 06 August 2017 - 04:20 PM.

#67 Petethreeput

Petethreeput

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146815
  • Handicap:3.2
GolfWRX Likes : 401

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:30 PM

View Postthug the bunny, on 01 August 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

When I listen to radio, I always jump around. In my presets I have a few rock stations, a couple university stations, a couple classical, and one country. I haven't listened to country in a while, so I put it on a few days back and have been listening since then. WTF happened?! Every other song I wouldn't even call country, more like pop rap sung with a southern accent. One of the things I always liked about country is the prominence and clarity of the instruments. This stuff sounds like a dance club bass with some vague sounds that could be just about anything in the background and hip hop style vocals over everything. Seriously? HH89 is right about all the genres blending together, and it sounds like sh!t. You know this is just a money grab on the part of the record companies and the performers (I refuse to call them artists) who go along with it. What's next, rap invading classical music?

My understanding is many music companies now use computer algorithms to establish whether a song has "hit potential."  Which might explain the leak of pop into country music. It also may explain why many new artists don't write their own music.

#68 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:19 PM

View PostPetethreeput, on 06 August 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

My understanding is many music companies now use computer algorithms to establish whether a song has "hit potential."  Which might explain the leak of pop into country music. It also may explain why many new artists don't write their own music.

Wow I had not heard this. If this is true, it is one of the most f'd up things I have learned about modern society. Are computers going to tell me what food tastes best? I could write a full essay on how f'd up this is, but for right now all I can say is it violates and rapes the core of what makes music such a magical form of art. Arrgh, I'm speechless. We are indeed doomed.

#69 Petethreeput

Petethreeput

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:35 PM

View Postthug the bunny, on 07 August 2017 - 08:19 PM, said:

Wow I had not heard this. If this is true, it is one of the most f'd up things I have learned about modern society. Are computers going to tell me what food tastes best? I could write a full essay on how f'd up this is, but for right now all I can say is it violates and rapes the core of what makes music such a magical form of art. Arrgh, I'm speechless. We are indeed doomed.

I cannot confirm this, but think about the run of the mill pop performer who checks all the boxes, and does not write their own music.

I believe it to be true. And perhaps the writer writes the song then they test it using computer expectations, and then try to sell it to Ariana Grande, et. al.

#70 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:12 PM

View PostPetethreeput, on 07 August 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

I cannot confirm this, but think about the run of the mill pop performer who checks all the boxes, and does not write their own music.

I believe it to be true. And perhaps the writer writes the song then they test it using computer expectations, and then try to sell it to Ariana Grande, et. al.

Did some quick research on this and it is true. This is unbelievable. If this trend takes hold real music will go underground and then explode again many years from now.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#71 Petethreeput

Petethreeput

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:36 PM

View Postthug the bunny, on 07 August 2017 - 09:12 PM, said:

View PostPetethreeput, on 07 August 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

Did some quick research on this and it is true. This is unbelievable. If this trend takes hold real music will go underground and then explode again many years from now.

Phew! after you noted the ramifications, I was hoping I wasn't quoting "Fake News" generated by a Russian bot.

#72 touch

touch

Major Winner

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25409
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 675

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:54 PM

Oh there is another "Born......" huge rock classic gents........

https://youtu.be/f775c_KgXE0
Cobra AMP 9.5
Adams Super Speedline 15*
PING i20 19*
PING Raptor hybrid 21*
PING i5 irons
T Made Rac TP 52* Vokey SM6 56* T Made RacTP 60*
Putter - Odyssey 550

#73 ghoul31

ghoul31

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 278131
  • Ebay ID:ghoul311
GolfWRX Likes : 174

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:04 PM

Smells Like Teen Spirit

/thread

#74 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 19,258 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:34 PM

View Postghoul31, on 19 August 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

Smells Like Teen Spirit

/thread

Cmon man.

#75 HoosierHacker89

HoosierHacker89

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:21 PM

Smells Like Teen Spirit

/thread

for real? dear god.

Cobra F7+ 9.5
TM 07 Burner TP 17.5
Adams Idea Pro 20 & 23
Bridgestone j40 dpc 5-A
Ping Nome

#76 Shipwreck

Shipwreck

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125845
GolfWRX Likes : 1173

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:46 PM

Pretty much anything from Boston

/end discussion
Driver - 2016 M2 HL w/ Kuro Kage TINI proto X Stiff
3 Wood - 2016 M2 HL w/ Diamana Blueboard Stiff Flex
3/4 Irons - Mizuno MPH5 w/ KBS Tour 125 S+
5-PW - Mizuno MP25 w/ KBS Tour 125 S+
Wedges - Callaway MD3 51/56/60 w/ KBS Wedge Flex
Putter - Scotty Cameron Kombi S

#77 ghoul31

ghoul31

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 278131
  • Ebay ID:ghoul311
GolfWRX Likes : 174

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:04 PM

View PostHoosierHacker89, on 20 August 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Smells Like Teen Spirit

/thread

for real? dear god.

Rolling stone list Smells Like teen Spirit as the 9th greatest rock song of all time
But for anyone growing up in the 90's its #1
The song single handedley killed off all the the awful 80's hair bands and ushered in a whole new era of rock
It brought alternative music to the mainstream

#78 HoosierHacker89

HoosierHacker89

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

I grew up in the 90s but it's not even one of nirvanas best songs. I like nirvana, but it's probably the worst song on that album. Kurt Cobain has always been a favorite of mine, and the world was robbed of his genius when courtney love murdered him.

I believe his best work was still to come
Cobra F7+ 9.5
TM 07 Burner TP 17.5
Adams Idea Pro 20 & 23
Bridgestone j40 dpc 5-A
Ping Nome

#79 dukeman

dukeman

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113909
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

Beach Boys.  God Only Knows

People write them off because they weren't singing about drugs or dying or being miserable, but Brian Wilson wrote some incredible songs.

#80 pschmitt712

pschmitt712

Featured Writer @GolfWRX

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 473556
  • Handicap:6.4
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:16 AM

Top Ten songs in no particular order while staying within some variation of "rock" (that's a WIDE genre, but here goes):

Just Got Paid - ZZ Top
Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
Crossroads - Cream
Purple Haze - Hendrix
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young
Ramblin' Man - The Allman Brothers
Helter Skelter - The Beatles
Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin

Honorable Mention:
Panama - Van Halen
Funk #49 - The James Gang
You Don't Know How It Feels - Tom Petty
Hotel California - Eagles
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Layla - Clapton
Foxy Lady - Hendrix
Small Town - John Mellencamp
My Hero - Foo Fighters
Stockholm Syndrome - Muse

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#81 pschmitt712

pschmitt712

Featured Writer @GolfWRX

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 473556
  • Handicap:6.4
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:47 AM

Wow.  I just realized my list is incomplete without (a) a proper anti-establishment song and (b) David Gilmour.  Have a Cigar - Pink Floyd needs to be added.

#82 gatorb8

gatorb8

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 179730
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:27 PM

My ten no particular order.

Black Crowes - Hard to Handle
Alice in Chains - Rain when I Die
STP - Dead and Bloated
Stones - Satisfaction
White Stripes - 7 Nation Army
Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade
Soundgarden - Fell on Black Days
Audioslave - Cochise
Metallica - One
Led Zeppelin - Cashmere

Honorable mentions
Aerosmith - Dream on and Sweet Emotion
Dazed and Confused soundtrack
Pantera - Walk
GnR - Appetite for Destruction album
Audioslave -
Cobra King F6
Callaway X Hot Pro 15* AxivCore Black
Adams Super S 19* TM JetSpeed 4H
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 5-GW Project X LZ
Cleveland RTX CB 56* & 60*
Cameron Newport 2

#83 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 19,258 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:22 AM

View Postgatorb8, on 22 August 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

STP - Dead and Bloated
Stones - Satisfaction
Audioslave - Cochise
Metallica - One
Led Zeppelin - Cashmere

Honorable mentions
Pantera - Walk
Audioslave -

Dazed and Confused was on the other day. Its still awesome

And the opening is too good

Edited by bscinstnct, 23 August 2017 - 08:24 AM.

#84 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:25 PM

STP - Dead and Bloated
Stones - Satisfaction
Audioslave - Cochise
Metallica - One
Led Zeppelin - Cashmere

Honorable mentions
Pantera - Walk
Audioslave -

One of my more memorable recent concerts was about 10 yrs ago (I'm old). Chris Cornell strolled out on stage, put his foot up on a monitor smiling like 'you people better get ready for this', and then they launched into Cochise. Every hair on my body stood up. I felt like the guy in that old commercial listening to a Sony sound system where the music made his hair flow back. Between Cornell and Morrello it was an over the top sonic experience. I always felt Audioslave was much better sounding than Rage or Soundgarden.

#85 touch

touch

Major Winner

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25409
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 675

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:28 AM

View Postbscinstnct, on 23 August 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

STP - Dead and Bloated
Stones - Satisfaction
Audioslave - Cochise
Metallica - One
Led Zeppelin - Cashmere

Honorable mentions
Pantera - Walk
Audioslave -

Dazed and Confused was on the other day. Its still awesome

And the opening is too good

Joey Lauren Adams...............yummmm

Cobra AMP 9.5
Adams Super Speedline 15*
PING i20 19*
PING Raptor hybrid 21*
PING i5 irons
T Made Rac TP 52* Vokey SM6 56* T Made RacTP 60*
Putter - Odyssey 550

#86 Fellaheen51

Fellaheen51

Go Green!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 284154
GolfWRX Likes : 10095

Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:42 AM

View Postthug the bunny, on 23 August 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

One of my more memorable recent concerts was about 10 yrs ago (I'm old). Chris Cornell strolled out on stage, put his foot up on a monitor smiling like 'you people better get ready for this', and then they launched into Cochise. Every hair on my body stood up. I felt like the guy in that old commercial listening to a Sony sound system where the music made his hair flow back. Between Cornell and Morrello it was an over the top sonic experience. I always felt Audioslave was much better sounding than Rage or Soundgarden.

Not to nitpick your point TTB.   Do you mean the Maxell print ad?  Nobody's hair flowed back while listening to a Sony rig.  Classic JBL L100 speaker also.

fullsizeoutput_ca7.jpeg
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

#87 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:26 AM

View PostFellaheen51, on 24 August 2017 - 06:42 AM, said:

View Postthug the bunny, on 23 August 2017 - 07:25 PM, said:

Not to nitpick your point TTB.   Do you mean the Maxell print ad?  Nobody's hair flowed back while listening to a Sony rig.  Classic JBL L100 speaker also.

fullsizeoutput_ca7.jpeg

Yeah that's the one. How did you find that? It's funny how time distorts things. I do remember that Maxell made some of the best tape cassettes. The wheels actually had bearings and the density of metal particles was really high or some such technical garble.

Speaking of vintage sound stuff, I have been looking at refurbished vintage stereo receivers. Man those things were so sexy with the stainless face and weighted flywheel tuners. And matched with a pair of solid 3-way speakers like the JBLs you mentioned (I had a pair of rock solid Advents), that analog sound was much richer and warmer than the modern digital sound. Same thing with guitar amps, digital sucks. I think I will pull the trigger on this.

#88 Fellaheen51

Fellaheen51

Go Green!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 284154
GolfWRX Likes : 10095

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

View Postthug the bunny, on 24 August 2017 - 07:26 AM, said:

......Speaking of vintage sound stuff, I have been looking at refurbished vintage stereo receivers. Man those things were so sexy with the stainless face and weighted flywheel tuners. And matched with a pair of solid 3-way speakers like the JBLs you mentioned (I had a pair of rock solid Advents), that analog sound was much richer and warmer than the modern digital sound. Same thing with guitar amps, digital sucks. I think I will pull the trigger on this.

Analog >>> Digital.  Absent the spilt beer and smokey haze buildup in the grooves.  

Sounds very much like you're describing the classic Marantz receivers.  Had a Marantz 2275 (circa 1974), brushed face, "flywheel" tuning, ensconced in a nice walnut case.  Thing of beauty.  Stellar sound also.  Wired up to a pair of Rectilinear IIIa floor standers.  Had that setup for 10 years until some SOB broke into my house and stole my rig.  Still furious about it!!!  The replacement Yamaha/Klipsch setup never sounded as good.  Vintage audio equipment seems to be priced at a premium these days.  Once checked on a vintage replacement to the Marantz.  Whoa, almost as much as what I paid for it new BITD.  

Advents.  Absolutely rock solid.   Great speaker for the money.  And the classic audiophile "in" thing was stacking them.  Had a college housemate that was fully into his stereo gear.  Stacked Advents was what he was rocking.  Driven by a Heathkit Dynaco amp he had built.  We had quality house parties blasting his setup.  Compared to the typical poor college student's low-fi stereo.  Crappy Realistic receiver wired to Utah speakers.

Vintage gear for the old school analog listening room.  An integrated amp.  Solid state, something from Luxman, Marantz, Adcom, early NAD.  Or if you want to move the needle up a bit, a vintage C-J tube integrated.  Driving a pair of B & W CDM 1 monitors (1nt's if you got deeper pockets).  Good value if you can find a pair.  And Thorens/681E for spinning the vinyl.

Loudpeakers are like golf clubs.  Everyone will have differing opinions on what is "best".  But its the midrange that counts.

Edited by Fellaheen51, 24 August 2017 - 11:05 AM.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

#89 jbw749

jbw749

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142633
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 435

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:30 PM

View Postghoul31, on 20 August 2017 - 09:04 PM, said:

Smells Like Teen Spirit

/thread

for real? dear god.

Rolling stone list Smells Like teen Spirit as the 9th greatest rock song of all time
The song single handedley killed off all the the awful 80's hair bands and ushered in a whole new era of rock
Seriously? I'm trying to think of any 90's bands that were even good. I'd take Whitesnake over Nirvana (somewhat sarcastically) but I hate 90's music. When I think of 90's music it the whole decade sounds like the spin doctors and hootie and the blowfish yuck.
Anything after 92 is garbage. If your under 40 you really didn't experience the 80's.

#90 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:55 PM

View Postjbw749, on 25 August 2017 - 08:30 PM, said:

View Postghoul31, on 20 August 2017 - 09:04 PM, said:

Smells Like Teen Spirit

/thread

for real? dear god.

Seriously? I'm trying to think of any 90's bands that were even good. I'd take Whitesnake over Nirvana (somewhat sarcastically) but I hate 90's music. When I think of 90's music it the whole decade sounds like the spin doctors and hootie and the blowfish yuck.
Anything after 92 is garbage. If your under 40 you really didn't experience the 80's.

Whoa there. Pearl Jam? GnR? Alice n Chains? STP?

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors