Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* - - - - 9 votes

Do big box stores think you are a jamoque?


145 replies to this topic

#61 matthewb

matthewb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34838
  • Joined: 07/17/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 425

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:30 PM

Only a jamoke would start a thread about jamoques.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 GoIrish17

GoIrish17

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157931
  • Joined: 01/26/2012
  • Location:Cuyahoga Falls, OH
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:bschultz0170
GolfWRX Likes : 3862

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:01 PM

View PostKYMAR, on 29 June 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

OP's topics he's started reads like a list of SNL skits.


SNL skits from this cast of unfunny hacks maybe.



I forgot about that cast. Funny, there's actually a good number of stars, but they really sucked on SNL. I totally forgot that Randy Quaid was on the show.
Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Evenflow HC Black 65
Fairway: Aeroburner 15° Diamana D+ 70 Ltd.
Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° Speeder HB 8.8
Driving Iron: Apex X-Forged Utility 21
° AD-DI 105
Irons: Srixon 785 5-pw Recoil 110
Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (Handground S), 54° S, 58° V KBS 610
Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
Putter: Piretti Potenza II black

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 oil can

WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/

2

#63 Fade

Fade

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212785
  • Joined: 11/24/2012
  • Location:New England
GolfWRX Likes : 506

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:06 PM

View Postmatthewb, on 29 June 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

Only a jamoke would start a thread about jamoques.

When you Google jamoque, this thread is the 2nd search result!  : )

3

#64 GoIrish17

GoIrish17

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157931
  • Joined: 01/26/2012
  • Location:Cuyahoga Falls, OH
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:bschultz0170
GolfWRX Likes : 3862

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

View Postwilliamsnrb, on 29 June 2017 - 07:28 PM, said:

I just read this entire thread. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't stop. Lol I'm surprised it wasn't locked 24 hours ago.

I just read this entire thread. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't stop. Lol I'm surprised it wasn't locked 24 hours ago.

You can say that again
Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Evenflow HC Black 65
Fairway: Aeroburner 15° Diamana D+ 70 Ltd.
Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° Speeder HB 8.8
Driving Iron: Apex X-Forged Utility 21
° AD-DI 105
Irons: Srixon 785 5-pw Recoil 110
Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (Handground S), 54° S, 58° V KBS 610
Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
Putter: Piretti Potenza II black

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 oil can

WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/

4

#65 PZero

PZero

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129810
  • Joined: 05/30/2011
  • Location:Ohio
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 7835

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:15 PM

https://youtu.be/Et9b7LWfnxQ

Edited by PZero, 29 June 2017 - 08:17 PM.

R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
Titleist 913F 15°
TM R9 19°
Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
Studio Select Newport

5

#66 williamsnrb

williamsnrb

    The Golf Doctor

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 248361
  • Joined: 05/01/2013
  • Location:Memphis, TN
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 895

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:39 PM

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

View Postwilliamsnrb, on 29 June 2017 - 07:28 PM, said:

I just read this entire thread. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't stop. Lol I'm surprised it wasn't locked 24 hours ago.

I just read this entire thread. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't stop. Lol I'm surprised it wasn't locked 24 hours ago.

You can say that again

Lol... I'm not sure why that's happening lately, but it is unintentional.
917D2 9.5 Rogue Black
917F 15 Diamana Blue
818H2 19 Tensei Blue
Mizuno MP33 3-9
Vokey SM6 48
Vokey SM5 54 and 60
Custom Scotty Newport 2
or
Scotty X5R

6

#67 3sip

3sip

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184988
  • Joined: 06/08/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 270

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:58 AM

View Postbb123, on 29 June 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

View PostVNutz, on 28 June 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

JABRONI!!

I've been using "Jabrone" for years now .. I guess Jabroni might be plural, or just an equivalent as well, but no idea what a jamoque is.

A jamoque is how a jamoke spells jamoke, trying to fancy it up a bit.
Awesome thread for no apparent reason.

7

#68 BB28403

BB28403

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 369711
  • Joined: 04/06/2015
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 570

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

View Postherdman, on 28 June 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

I swear I just ordered a 13.5 degree driver today. And by God i don't care. Hahhaaa

That's not a driver.  It's a 2-3 wood.

8

#69 MuskieCy

MuskieCy

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29480
  • Joined: 05/22/2007
  • Location:Center Cut
GolfWRX Likes : 150

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

Clint doesn't like his jamoque either Posted Image   This thread is Posted Image



AWESOME!!!!!

9

#70 BB28403

BB28403

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 369711
  • Joined: 04/06/2015
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 570

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

Say it with pictures!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 justincredible04

justincredible04

    Justincase1004

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60545
  • Joined: 07/15/2008
  • Location:Idaho
  • Ebay ID:justincase1004
GolfWRX Likes : 495

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

View Postdog flog, on 28 June 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

View PostMtlJeff, on 28 June 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

The hardest part about playing a 13.5 degree driver isn't optimizing the draw/fade settings, it's finding a nice man to settle down with and marry
I keep my driver set to 12. Should I marry a hermaphrodite? Realize there are many WRXers who should be playing a 13.5 but never will because they read your post, couldn't wrap their heads around the humor and were shamed into playing the wrong loft and shaft flex. Shame on you.

Lol I play a 12 and I may not be a big hitter but I ain't short by any means...while the rest of my group is playing 8.5/9.5 x stiff tipped to parallel trying to keep it in the fairway

11

#72 MillerLowLife

MillerLowLife

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 429114
  • Joined: 06/14/2016
  • Location:SLC, UT
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 309

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

Everytime I see this thread I think of Jamoch-a shakes from Arby's. Soooo good.

12

#73 KYMAR

KYMAR

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,954 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99014
  • Joined: 11/22/2009
  • Location:Cleveland, Oh
GolfWRX Likes : 14390

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:01 PM

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

View PostKYMAR, on 29 June 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

OP's topics he's started reads like a list of SNL skits.


SNL skits from this cast of unfunny hacks maybe.



I forgot about that cast. Funny, there's actually a good number of stars, but they really sucked on SNL. I totally forgot that Randy Quaid was on the show.

This is the beginning years of  Robert Downey Jr's drug and legal issues. I think he took a year on SNL instead of probation.
Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided   
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0   
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60   
White Hot 6 Long Neck

13

#74 BB28403

BB28403

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 369711
  • Joined: 04/06/2015
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 570

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:31 PM

View Postjustincredible04, on 30 June 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

View Postdog flog, on 28 June 2017 - 09:18 PM, said:

View PostMtlJeff, on 28 June 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

The hardest part about playing a 13.5 degree driver isn't optimizing the draw/fade settings, it's finding a nice man to settle down with and marry
I keep my driver set to 12. Should I marry a hermaphrodite? Realize there are many WRXers who should be playing a 13.5 but never will because they read your post, couldn't wrap their heads around the humor and were shamed into playing the wrong loft and shaft flex. Shame on you.

Lol I play a 12 and I may not be a big hitter but I ain't short by any means...while the rest of my group is playing 8.5/9.5 x stiff tipped to parallel trying to keep it in the fairway

What is your swing speed?  What are your friends?  Did you get fitted on a launch monitor?  Just curious :)
Seems like the pros are going for lower lofts and lower spins and hitting up on the ball and achieving great distance.

14

#75 halliedog

halliedog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Joined: 06/03/2007
  • Location:Akron OH
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 785

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:19 PM

View PostKYMAR, on 30 June 2017 - 06:01 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

View PostKYMAR, on 29 June 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

OP's topics he's started reads like a list of SNL skits.


SNL skits from this cast of unfunny hacks maybe.



I forgot about that cast. Funny, there's actually a good number of stars, but they really sucked on SNL. I totally forgot that Randy Quaid was on the show.

This is the beginning years of  Robert Downey Jr's drug and legal issues. I think he took a year on SNL instead of probation.

Randy Quaid and AMH have their moments, and you have to admit that was a semi-hot Joan Cusak, but agree 100% with the rest.  Biggest hack would be Jon Lovitz.  Can't stand to watch anything that guy has been in.

WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM "Un-Ghosted" Tour 880

15

#76 3sip

3sip

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184988
  • Joined: 06/08/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 270

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:24 PM

View Posthalliedog, on 30 June 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

View PostKYMAR, on 30 June 2017 - 06:01 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

View PostKYMAR, on 29 June 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

OP's topics he's started reads like a list of SNL skits.


SNL skits from this cast of unfunny hacks maybe.



I forgot about that cast. Funny, there's actually a good number of stars, but they really sucked on SNL. I totally forgot that Randy Quaid was on the show.

This is the beginning years of  Robert Downey Jr's drug and legal issues. I think he took a year on SNL instead of probation.

Randy Quaid and AMH have their moments, and you have to admit that was a semi-hot Joan Cusak, but agree 100% with the rest.  Biggest hack would be Jon Lovitz.  Can't stand to watch anything that guy has been in.
I liked John Lovitz

16

#77 GoIrish17

GoIrish17

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157931
  • Joined: 01/26/2012
  • Location:Cuyahoga Falls, OH
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:bschultz0170
GolfWRX Likes : 3862

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

View Posthalliedog, on 30 June 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

View PostKYMAR, on 30 June 2017 - 06:01 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

View PostKYMAR, on 29 June 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

View PostGoIrish17, on 29 June 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

OP's topics he's started reads like a list of SNL skits.


SNL skits from this cast of unfunny hacks maybe.



I forgot about that cast. Funny, there's actually a good number of stars, but they really sucked on SNL. I totally forgot that Randy Quaid was on the show.

This is the beginning years of  Robert Downey Jr's drug and legal issues. I think he took a year on SNL instead of probation.

Randy Quaid and AMH have their moments, and you have to admit that was a semi-hot Joan Cusak, but agree 100% with the rest.  Biggest hack would be Jon Lovitz.  Can't stand to watch anything that guy has been in.

Aw, man. I really liked Lovitz. His deadpan delivery was hilarious. The "Acting" and the "Yeah, that's the ticket" skits were hilarious.
Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Evenflow HC Black 65
Fairway: Aeroburner 15° Diamana D+ 70 Ltd.
Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° Speeder HB 8.8
Driving Iron: Apex X-Forged Utility 21
° AD-DI 105
Irons: Srixon 785 5-pw Recoil 110
Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (Handground S), 54° S, 58° V KBS 610
Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
Putter: Piretti Potenza II black

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 oil can

WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/

17

#78 toc

toc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263080
  • Joined: 07/10/2013
  • Location:Atlanta
GolfWRX Likes : 1943

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:29 PM

Wait wait, jamoque was that trippy disco dancey band from the 90s right? Singer had the weird felt top hat thing, danced around all crazy in the video?
Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool:  metal
Ball Marker: quarter
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

18

#79 GoIrish17

GoIrish17

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 157931
  • Joined: 01/26/2012
  • Location:Cuyahoga Falls, OH
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:bschultz0170
GolfWRX Likes : 3862

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:31 PM

View Posttoc, on 30 June 2017 - 07:29 PM, said:

Wait wait, jamoque was that trippy disco dancey band from the 90s right? Singer had the weird felt top hat thing, danced around all crazy in the video?

jamiroquai
Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Evenflow HC Black 65
Fairway: Aeroburner 15° Diamana D+ 70 Ltd.
Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° Speeder HB 8.8
Driving Iron: Apex X-Forged Utility 21
° AD-DI 105
Irons: Srixon 785 5-pw Recoil 110
Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (Handground S), 54° S, 58° V KBS 610
Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
Putter: Piretti Potenza II black

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 oil can

WITB: http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/

19

#80 toc

toc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263080
  • Joined: 07/10/2013
  • Location:Atlanta
GolfWRX Likes : 1943

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:33 PM

View PostGoIrish17, on 30 June 2017 - 07:31 PM, said:

View Posttoc, on 30 June 2017 - 07:29 PM, said:

Wait wait, jamoque was that trippy disco dancey band from the 90s right? Singer had the weird felt top hat thing, danced around all crazy in the video?

jamiroquai

Yea that's what I said jamoque

Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool:  metal
Ball Marker: quarter
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 halliedog

halliedog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Joined: 06/03/2007
  • Location:Akron OH
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 785

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:37 PM

OK, we've established I like Quaid (Vacation, Not Another Teen Movie) and AMH (Vacation, Johnny B Good), and Irish and 3sip like Lovitz (SNL, ?).  You 2 aren't business owners by any chance are you?
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM "Un-Ghosted" Tour 880

21

#82 toc

toc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263080
  • Joined: 07/10/2013
  • Location:Atlanta
GolfWRX Likes : 1943

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

View Posthalliedog, on 30 June 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

OK, we've established I like Quaid (Vacation, Not Another Teen Movie) and AMH (Vacation, Johnny B Good), and Irish and 3sip like Lovitz (SNL, ?).  You 2 aren't business owners by any chance are you?

Wait wait....you've seen not another teen movie?
Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool:  metal
Ball Marker: quarter
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

22

#83 halliedog

halliedog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Joined: 06/03/2007
  • Location:Akron OH
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 785

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:41 PM

Top 10 of ALL TIME!  (Okay, maybe top 20)
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM "Un-Ghosted" Tour 880

23

#84 toc

toc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263080
  • Joined: 07/10/2013
  • Location:Atlanta
GolfWRX Likes : 1943

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

View Posthalliedog, on 30 June 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

Top 10 of ALL TIME!  (Okay, maybe top 20)

Does anyone know how to use the block function...?

Jk jk.

Never seen it I just spend enough time with teens as it is.
Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool:  metal
Ball Marker: quarter
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

24

#85 ffmedicmatt

ffmedicmatt

    FFMedicMatt

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 455110
  • Joined: 02/13/2017
  • Location:Cleveland OH
  • Handicap:1.2
  • Ebay ID:ffmedicmatt
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:49 PM

I just read through part of this thread with my wife. It took me about 10 mins to get through because I was doubled over laughing at the comments.

She also did not find them as funny as I did.

She's a jamoke.

WITB FFMedicMatt

Taylor Made 2016 M1 9.5 Tour AD-BB 7X Shaft
Taylor Made 2017 M1 15 degree Tour AD-DI 7x Shaft
Taylor Made R15 Rescue 2 hybird X Shaft
Taylor Made Tour Preferred 4-PW
Vokey 52,56,60 SM4 oil can wedges
Scotty Cameron GoLo 5R
Taylor Made TP5x or K-Sig

25

#86 halliedog

halliedog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Joined: 06/03/2007
  • Location:Akron OH
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 785

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:50 PM

View Posttoc, on 30 June 2017 - 07:45 PM, said:

View Posthalliedog, on 30 June 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

Top 10 of ALL TIME!  (Okay, maybe top 20)

Does anyone know how to use the block function...?

Jk jk.

Never seen it I just spend enough time with teens as it is.

Take some time over the holiday and rent it.  Not sure how old you are, but that satirize every teen movie from the 80's (Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, Breakfast Club, etc.)  Excellent flick!
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM "Un-Ghosted" Tour 880

26

#87 Conrad1953

Conrad1953

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,165 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66402
  • Joined: 09/24/2008
  • Location:Alabama
  • Ebay ID:cobicreations
GolfWRX Likes : 50787

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:59 PM

I just checked all my drivers. 12 was the highest. Close call.

27

#88 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    The GOAT

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,642 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:0.0
GolfWRX Likes : 23949

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:07 PM

View Posttoc, on 30 June 2017 - 07:39 PM, said:

View Posthalliedog, on 30 June 2017 - 07:37 PM, said:

OK, we've established I like Quaid (Vacation, Not Another Teen Movie) and AMH (Vacation, Johnny B Good), and Irish and 3sip like Lovitz (SNL, ?).  You 2 aren't business owners by any chance are you?

Wait wait....you've seen not another teen movie?

It's a terrible movie. But Chyler Leigh was part of 98% of my fantasies for like 2 years after seeing it

I still remember her name!

What's she doing now (checking wikipedia.....)

35 with 3 kids....oh man, pass
Ping G400 Max 9 w/Matrix Black Tie 80
Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w//Matrix Black Tie 80
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
Odyssey O-works #7 Red Tank

28

#89 Llortamaisey

Llortamaisey

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,777 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11574
  • Joined: 02/09/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 2485

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:17 PM

View PostMtlJeff, on 30 June 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

I still remember her name!

What's she doing now (checking wikipedia.....)

35 with 3 kids....oh man, pass

They're gonna start walking out.

29

#90 JBent9610

JBent9610

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24311
  • Joined: 01/20/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 152

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

View PostMtlJeff, on 30 June 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

View Posttoc, on 30 June 2017 - 07:39 PM, said:

Wait wait....you've seen not another teen movie?

It's a terrible movie. But Chyler Leigh was part of 98% of my fantasies for like 2 years after seeing it

I still remember her name!

What's she doing now (checking wikipedia.....)

35 with 3 kids....oh man, pass

Chyler Leigh? Are you serious? She had glasses, a ponytail, and paint on her overalls. There's no way she could be fantasy material.

Fast 12LS/Classic Custom XL/King LTD
Super LS/Tisi Tec/RBZ Stage2/F6 Baffler/Egg Spoon/CB1
Halo/4DX
X-20/XL2000/EX-1/RaptureJ/GC Mid/Deep Red II
ISI W2/EX-1
685BX/X-Forged Vintage/GAS1 Forged/Eye2+
WHP 2-Ball

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors