Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Golf apps for multi-round, mult-course event

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tgsevers81

tgsevers81

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88404
  • Handicap:12.3
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

Hello fellow WRXrs.  I am seeking feedback/recommendations on apps supporting multi-round, multi-course outings.  My buddies and I do an annual outing, playing three rounds, two rounds at one course on the first day and a third round on a second, different course on day two.  Below is what I've tried:

Blue Golf Rounds
This app is great for a single round.  However, when trying to use for multi-round outings I've found the scorecard entry never advances past the first round.  Of course that is problematic as you cannot enter scores beyond the first round.  Has anyone used this app effectively beyond a single round outing?

18birdies
I've only experimented with this app, seems promising.  However, when trying to setup a multi-round, multi-course event, I am unable to select the same course twice.  Also, I cannot add players to the tournament.  Has anyone experienced a successful use of this app for multi-round, multi-course events?

The Grint
I recently downloaded this app but haven't seen capabilities of multi-round, multi-course events.  Does anyone have a user experience with multi-round, multi-course events?

Any other suggestions on apps I have not mentioned?

Thanks in advance for any responses, I appreciate any and all help on this topic.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 jpdx

jpdx

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430484
GolfWRX Likes : 338

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:10 PM

what did you end up using? and how did you like it? we did tracking manually this year and found that to be quite tedious.
Nike Vapor Flex 440 driver 9.5* Diamana Blueboard
Nike
Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Diamana Blueboard
Nike
Vapor Fly 3 hybrid 20* Diamana Blueboard
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 DG Pro s300 -2*
Nike
Vapor Pro 4-PW DG s300 -2*
Nike
Engage 54* SS and 58* DS
Nike Method Matter m4-12
Nike Air Hybrid II Bag