Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2017 NBA Season (incl Draft / Free Agency)


314 replies to this topic

#31 knock it close

knock it close

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101876
  • Joined: 01/13/2010
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
  • Handicap:+2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 5229

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:07 PM

View PostJohnny4379, on 22 June 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

View Postknock it close, on 22 June 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

I'm all in on Lavar, everything he does is more outrageous than the last, just when you think he's peaked he starts selling cards with his signature, its perfectly outrageous. I also think Lonzo is going to be good but he'll have such a huge target on his back with the media and opposing players the first year is gonna be tough. Every guard that matches up against him is going to show up like its a playoff game.

Dude is a racist against white people and a sexist against women.
And my favorite team drafted his kid, giving him a giant stage in the second largest media market to further his baffonery.
I am besides myself, I can no longer support an organization that would overlook that kind of behavior.
Kid gets drafted and, and they do the interview with his dad ?!
And he starts promising the lakers are going to be in the playoffs.
What happens when they aren't? And he comes out and starts trying to throw Magic under the bus, or say they didn't make the playoffs because the coach is white.
It's really sad to say, but I hope it all blows up in their face.
yea exactly it's hilarious and it's going to continue to be hilarious

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 scratchswinger

scratchswinger

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37417
  • Joined: 08/15/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 5877

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:37 PM

Lonzo is really good, doesn't matter how his dad acts. Kids game is getting underrated because of all the hate.

2

#33 Yanki01

Yanki01

    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58157
  • Joined: 06/17/2008
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Handicap:5.7
GolfWRX Likes : 1684

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:36 AM

View Postscratchswinger, on 22 June 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

Lonzo is the GOAT, calling it now.

exclusive footage of scratchswinger when LA took Lonzo...

Posted Image
915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 52.08F, 56.08M & 60.10S grind w/ DGx100 (8i shafts)
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 34/350G


WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

3

#34 scratchswinger

scratchswinger

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37417
  • Joined: 08/15/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 5877

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:27 AM

Best feeling I have had since trading for CP3. I can't wait to eat me some foot longs on the 4th.

4

#35 BoogieThumper

BoogieThumper

    Sweet Jonez

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 309249
  • Joined: 04/17/2014
  • Location:Bay Area
  • Ebay ID:Ronthesavage
GolfWRX Likes : 1077

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

View Postscratchswinger, on 22 June 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

View PostJohnny4379, on 22 June 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

View Postknock it close, on 22 June 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

I'm all in on Lavar, everything he does is more outrageous than the last, just when you think he's peaked he starts selling cards with his signature, its perfectly outrageous. I also think Lonzo is going to be good but he'll have such a huge target on his back with the media and opposing players the first year is gonna be tough. Every guard that matches up against him is going to show up like its a playoff game.

Dude is a racist against white people and a sexist against women.
And my favorite team drafted his kid, giving him a giant stage in the second largest media market to further his baffonery.
I am besides myself, I can no longer support an organization that would overlook that kind of behavior.
Kid gets drafted and, and they do the interview with his dad ?!
And he starts promising the lakers are going to be in the playoffs.
What happens when they aren't? And he comes out and starts trying to throw Magic under the bus, or say they didn't make the playoffs because the coach is white.
It's really sad to say, but I hope it all blows up in their face.

So much passion and fire! Not certain about the racist thing. His kids are half white.
This! :fan_1:

Edited by BoogieThumper, 23 June 2017 - 10:04 AM.

NIKEGOLF
Vapor Fly
Vapor Flex 5-wood set to 17*
VRS 3-Hybrid
Covert 5-AW
Engage Toe Sweep 54*/Dual Sole 58*
Method Converge S1-12 Counterflex
RZN Tour Platinum

5

#36 tocino

tocino

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 150197
  • Joined: 12/06/2011
  • Location:Bay Area, California
GolfWRX Likes : 266

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:34 PM

View PostMtlJeff, on 22 June 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

Wolves trade 3 prospects for two years of Jimmy butler.

What a stupid trade. I'd rather have Malik Monk alone than two years of Butler in a Warriors run league. What does this get them, a 6 seed?

but the twolves gave up almost nothing for a top 20 player. Their two other cornerstone players (kat and wiggins) are like what, 22-23? I mean they only won 30-something games... sure the 6-seed isn't that great out west but they make the playoffs, they get an experienced wing who can run the offense in a pinch and who you can throw on the best perimeter guy for the other team. I'm pretty sure they have butler's bird rights, too. Those 3 players can definitely make noise now and possibly contend for a championship when they hit their primes (and after the warriors are on the downward trend of their current core). The bulls got fleeced, i'm almost positive they could've gotten more/better assets from the Celtics. I like the trade even though my home team has to worry about this squad sooner rather than later.
Titleist 913D2 8.5* Motorspeeder 757 S
Titleist 910F 15*
Titleist 910H 21*
Titleist 710 AP1/AP2 4-PW S300
Vokey SM4 54*11, SM5 58*M S200
SC Newport TEI3

6

#37 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

    I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Joined: 07/15/2013
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 11585

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:49 PM

View Postscratchswinger, on 22 June 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

Does everyone else hope the Celtics drop a ton of assets for George just so the Lakers can sign him next summer? I know that I do.
I don't and trade would never happen without signing long term.
Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

7

#38 JackpotJohnny

JackpotJohnny

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97333
  • Joined: 10/26/2009
  • Location:San Diego, Ca
GolfWRX Likes : 932

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

View PostBoogieThumper, on 23 June 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

View Postscratchswinger, on 22 June 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

View PostJohnny4379, on 22 June 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

View Postknock it close, on 22 June 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

I'm all in on Lavar, everything he does is more outrageous than the last, just when you think he's peaked he starts selling cards with his signature, its perfectly outrageous. I also think Lonzo is going to be good but he'll have such a huge target on his back with the media and opposing players the first year is gonna be tough. Every guard that matches up against him is going to show up like its a playoff game.

Dude is a racist against white people and a sexist against women.
And my favorite team drafted his kid, giving him a giant stage in the second largest media market to further his baffonery.
I am besides myself, I can no longer support an organization that would overlook that kind of behavior.
Kid gets drafted and, and they do the interview with his dad ?!
And he starts promising the lakers are going to be in the playoffs.
What happens when they aren't? And he comes out and starts trying to throw Magic under the bus, or say they didn't make the playoffs because the coach is white.
It's really sad to say, but I hope it all blows up in their face.

So much passion and fire! Not certain about the racist thing. His kids are half white.
This! :fan_1:

This mean nothing. Find me a black guy that doesn't like thick white women.

8

#39 gambit

gambit

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120529
  • Joined: 01/14/2011
  • Location:Bay Area
GolfWRX Likes : 660

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:02 PM

The trade between the Wolves and the Bulls are good for both teams. Bulls get a young dynamic backcourt and a mid-first round pick. Wolves get a veteran all-star leader that's hitting his prime. If they make the playoffs I think he'll stay because of the Thibs factor.

Fox will be the best player out of this draft IMO. Knicks are dumb AF for passing up on a possible franchise pg. Is Phil trying to sabotage the Knicks from his days with the Bulls? How can he be so bad at his job. 99.9% of the people in this country would've been fired for displaying such incompetence.
Ping G400 LST w/ Tensei Orange v3 60TX
TEE CB Pro 16.5* w/ AD-GT 8x
Tour Issue Aeroburner 5HL 21* w/ AD-GT 8x
Adams Pro Mini 24* w/ DI 95x
Miura 57 CB 5-P w/ Steelfiber i95S
Miura New Wedge Series 51, 55, 59 w/ KBS Tour Wedge Shafts
Byron Morgan DH89 or 612

9

#40 Loomis13

Loomis13

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 321291
  • Joined: 06/16/2014
  • Location:Iowa
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

I also think Fox is going to the best player in this draft..he is just so explosive and can use both hands. Wait till he has three years of shooting under his belt. I like the t-wolves/bulls trade too. what baffles me is the Bucks draft picks year after year....pitiful


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 19,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 19217

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:40 PM

View Postgambit, on 23 June 2017 - 04:02 PM, said:

The trade between the Wolves and the Bulls are good for both teams. Bulls get a young dynamic backcourt and a mid-first round pick. Wolves get a veteran all-star leader that's hitting his prime. If they make the playoffs I think he'll stay because of the Thibs factor.

Fox will be the best player out of this draft IMO. Knicks are dumb AF for passing up on a possible franchise pg. Is Phil trying to sabotage the Knicks from his days with the Bulls? How can he be so bad at his job. 99.9% of the people in this country would've been fired for displaying such incompetence.

Wolves are kind of my adopted team right now, and i probably overreacted to the trade yesterday. I think the key was getting the #16 pick back from Chicago. Part of me wishes that the Wolves had just taken Malik Monk, and run with him (who i think will be really good) and Wiggins and Towns. But i also understand the point that Zach Lowe made today which is that these guys are due for max contracts, and it's time to commit to Wiggins and Towns, and try to be good. They get Butler for two years, and hopefully his defensive mindset will rub off on Wiggins, who is supremely talented on that end, but is lazy off the ball and allows himself to get taken out of plays too easily. Butler can show him how to be "destructive" one would hope.

Getting the #16 pick means they still get a decent prospect and Justin Patton is generally considered to be a "sleeper" type pick. Heck, the 16 pick is probably as big a crapshoot as the 7 in many drafts so who knows. Patton was a good choice as he can hopefully play with Towns as both can shoot

So they got a draft pick anyway, and Lavine i'm not crazy about due to defense, and Dunn might be a bust.

So i'm warming up to it a lot. Probably over-reacted. The goal is obviously that Towns becomes so good that Butler wants to stick even in snowy Minnesota. Butler/Wiggins/Towns with Rubio gives them good size and talent. It will be VERY helpful if Wiggins 3pt shot gets better
Ping G LS Tec 9.5 w/Tour Shaft 65
Callaway XR Pro 14 w/Diamana D+ 80
Callaway Steelhead XR 3 iron w/S300
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S200
Odyssey Versa Works 1W Tank

11

#42 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 19,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 19217

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

I agree with you on Fox though, he may not have the highest upside of anyone, but guys like him don't miss. He's a lock to be a very good player for a long time, he's a rangy guard who loves and excels at defense, and is competitive. His shot isn't fantastic, but neither was Mike Conley's.

But i think this is a really good draft. I think Fultz will be really good, i think Lonzo should probably be a #2 guard and will excel if he is, and Josh Jackson is worst case a 6'9 version of Fox

In the top 5 picks, two tremendous offensive players and two tremndous defensive players went. These guys should pan out. And thats not paintbrushing any of them as one dimensional, that's worst case
Ping G LS Tec 9.5 w/Tour Shaft 65
Callaway XR Pro 14 w/Diamana D+ 80
Callaway Steelhead XR 3 iron w/S300
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S200
Odyssey Versa Works 1W Tank

12

#43 scratchswinger

scratchswinger

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37417
  • Joined: 08/15/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 5877

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:06 PM

Magic is cold with his talking on D'Angello.

13

#44 scratchswinger

scratchswinger

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37417
  • Joined: 08/15/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 5877

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:33 AM

View PostMtlJeff, on 23 June 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

I agree with you on Fox though, he may not have the highest upside of anyone, but guys like him don't miss. He's a lock to be a very good player for a long time, he's a rangy guard who loves and excels at defense, and is competitive. His shot isn't fantastic, but neither was Mike Conley's.

But i think this is a really good draft. I think Fultz will be really good, i think Lonzo should probably be a #2 guard and will excel if he is, and Josh Jackson is worst case a 6'9 version of Fox

In the top 5 picks, two tremendous offensive players and two tremndous defensive players went. These guys should pan out. And thats not paintbrushing any of them as one dimensional, that's worst case

Curious why you think Lonzo will be better at 2?

Josh Jackson is nasty, Boston should have drafted him regardless. Boston really had a bad day IMO, missed out on Jackson and could have gotten Butler for a few picks.

14

#45 tocino

tocino

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 150197
  • Joined: 12/06/2011
  • Location:Bay Area, California
GolfWRX Likes : 266

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:40 AM

I'm still trying to figure out why the bulls made that trade. I mean, there must've been better offers out there than what the timberwolves had, right?

Titleist 913D2 8.5* Motorspeeder 757 S
Titleist 910F 15*
Titleist 910H 21*
Titleist 710 AP1/AP2 4-PW S300
Vokey SM4 54*11, SM5 58*M S200
SC Newport TEI3

15

#46 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 19,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 19217

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:31 AM

View Postscratchswinger, on 24 June 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

View PostMtlJeff, on 23 June 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

I agree with you on Fox though, he may not have the highest upside of anyone, but guys like him don't miss. He's a lock to be a very good player for a long time, he's a rangy guard who loves and excels at defense, and is competitive. His shot isn't fantastic, but neither was Mike Conley's.

But i think this is a really good draft. I think Fultz will be really good, i think Lonzo should probably be a #2 guard and will excel if he is, and Josh Jackson is worst case a 6'9 version of Fox

In the top 5 picks, two tremendous offensive players and two tremndous defensive players went. These guys should pan out. And thats not paintbrushing any of them as one dimensional, that's worst case

Curious why you think Lonzo will be better at 2?

Josh Jackson is nasty, Boston should have drafted him regardless. Boston really had a bad day IMO, missed out on Jackson and could have gotten Butler for a few picks.

The argument I've heard from some pretty good bball guys is that since he's a good catch and shoot player, isn't overly athletic but has good size, and could still do a lot of damage as a passer in Walton's offense which will likely be motion based, playing him at the #2 would make a lot of sense early in his career. He's not necessarily a pick and rolls guy, but a guy who swings the ball around brilliantly, he doesn't necessarily need to be a point guard. He could play on the wing and hit cutters etc


Ping G LS Tec 9.5 w/Tour Shaft 65
Callaway XR Pro 14 w/Diamana D+ 80
Callaway Steelhead XR 3 iron w/S300
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S200
Odyssey Versa Works 1W Tank

16

#47 Peanut191

Peanut191

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 299122
  • Joined: 02/27/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 528

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

View Posttocino, on 24 June 2017 - 09:40 AM, said:

I'm still trying to figure out why the bulls made that trade. I mean, there must've been better offers out there than what the timberwolves had, right?

From what I read, some writers were saying that the Bulls didn't want to trade Butler within the conference. So I guess they could have had better offers from other Eastern conference teams and passed on them.

But that really doesn't make much sense to me, since you are rebuilding and not contending, I would think that you would go for the best offer possible regardless of which conference the other team is in.
M2 10.5, set to 9.75, D5, KK XT 70s
915F 16.5 AD DI 8s
Titleist 915 21* Kiyoshi White 95 04 flex
Titleist T-MB 4-W, Modus 120S
Vokey 56F 14 bounce, Vokey Wedgeworks 60K 6 bounce
Scotty Newport 1.5

17

#48 scratchswinger

scratchswinger

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37417
  • Joined: 08/15/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 5877

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

Those are valid points, it's going to be fun to see how much is hype or if he has become underrated. I'm sure they plan on playing him at PG but it could change.

18

#49 Peanut191

Peanut191

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 299122
  • Joined: 02/27/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 528

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

View Postscratchswinger, on 24 June 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

View PostMtlJeff, on 23 June 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

I agree with you on Fox though, he may not have the highest upside of anyone, but guys like him don't miss. He's a lock to be a very good player for a long time, he's a rangy guard who loves and excels at defense, and is competitive. His shot isn't fantastic, but neither was Mike Conley's.

But i think this is a really good draft. I think Fultz will be really good, i think Lonzo should probably be a #2 guard and will excel if he is, and Josh Jackson is worst case a 6'9 version of Fox

In the top 5 picks, two tremendous offensive players and two tremndous defensive players went. These guys should pan out. And thats not paintbrushing any of them as one dimensional, that's worst case

Curious why you think Lonzo will be better at 2?

Josh Jackson is nasty, Boston should have drafted him regardless. Boston really had a bad day IMO, missed out on Jackson and could have gotten Butler for a few picks.

I agree that the Celtics had a bad day.  Someone else got Butler for pennies on the dollar and I think they wanted to move further down the draft and pick up more assets, which they weren't able to pull off.
M2 10.5, set to 9.75, D5, KK XT 70s
915F 16.5 AD DI 8s
Titleist 915 21* Kiyoshi White 95 04 flex
Titleist T-MB 4-W, Modus 120S
Vokey 56F 14 bounce, Vokey Wedgeworks 60K 6 bounce
Scotty Newport 1.5

19

#50 scratchswinger

scratchswinger

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37417
  • Joined: 08/15/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 5877

Posted 24 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Danny Ainge is a victim of his own success, nobody wants to shake hands with him because they think he must know something they don't.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 19,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 19217

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:36 PM

I'm with you guys that i wasn't crazy about the Celtics pick and actions. How many assets do you really need? I guess that's why people are praising the Wolves in a sense is that they committed to two great assets and then tried to build a team around them.

I think Brown and Smart are going to be very good players, but you had a chance to get a superstar.

I dont know that Tatum is a superstar, in fact he probably has the highest "bust" potential of any top 5 pick in that he is a skilled offensive player, but isn't super athletic or a great defender. He is similar to Jabari Parker (who is a very nice player mind you) in that he might be a 20ppg guy who isn't a great defender

If the brooklyn pick ends up #2 next year no one may end up caring
Ping G LS Tec 9.5 w/Tour Shaft 65
Callaway XR Pro 14 w/Diamana D+ 80
Callaway Steelhead XR 3 iron w/S300
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S200
Odyssey Versa Works 1W Tank

21

#52 kg92lefty

kg92lefty

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124960
  • Joined: 03/21/2011
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Handicap:+2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:54 PM

View PostBoogieThumper, on 23 June 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

View Postscratchswinger, on 22 June 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

View PostJohnny4379, on 22 June 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

View Postknock it close, on 22 June 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

I'm all in on Lavar, everything he does is more outrageous than the last, just when you think he's peaked he starts selling cards with his signature, its perfectly outrageous. I also think Lonzo is going to be good but he'll have such a huge target on his back with the media and opposing players the first year is gonna be tough. Every guard that matches up against him is going to show up like its a playoff game.

Dude is a racist against white people and a sexist against women.
And my favorite team drafted his kid, giving him a giant stage in the second largest media market to further his baffonery.
I am besides myself, I can no longer support an organization that would overlook that kind of behavior.
Kid gets drafted and, and they do the interview with his dad ?!
And he starts promising the lakers are going to be in the playoffs.
What happens when they aren't? And he comes out and starts trying to throw Magic under the bus, or say they didn't make the playoffs because the coach is white.
It's really sad to say, but I hope it all blows up in their face.

So much passion and fire! Not certain about the racist thing. His kids are half white.
This! :fan_1:

He blamed the white guys on the team for UCLA getting knocked out of the tournament.  Said you couldnt win a title with three white guys.  Completely forgetting those three white kids carried his half white kid the entire game.  He was too busy being schooled by Fox.
Imagine if Gordon Heywards dad said his son would have had two titles if there werent so many black kids on the team.

Edited by kg92lefty, 24 June 2017 - 05:17 PM.


22

#53 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

    I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Joined: 07/15/2013
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 11585

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

Been reading in a couple places that Celtics have a trade for Paul George in place with a three year extension contingent on the C's also signing Gordon Hayward. Saying George wants to really play with Hayward.
Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

23

#54 gambit

gambit

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120529
  • Joined: 01/14/2011
  • Location:Bay Area
GolfWRX Likes : 660

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:28 PM

View PostQqq123xx, on 24 June 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

Been reading in a couple places that Celtics have a trade for Paul George in place with a three year extension contingent on the C's also signing Gordon Hayward. Saying George wants to really play with Hayward.

If they get PG and Hayward they'll be the best team in the East IMO. What will they do with Brown and Tatum. To the bench unless that's a requirement for Indy?
Ping G400 LST w/ Tensei Orange v3 60TX
TEE CB Pro 16.5* w/ AD-GT 8x
Tour Issue Aeroburner 5HL 21* w/ AD-GT 8x
Adams Pro Mini 24* w/ DI 95x
Miura 57 CB 5-P w/ Steelfiber i95S
Miura New Wedge Series 51, 55, 59 w/ KBS Tour Wedge Shafts
Byron Morgan DH89 or 612

24

#55 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

    I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Joined: 07/15/2013
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 11585

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

View Postgambit, on 26 June 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

View PostQqq123xx, on 24 June 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

Been reading in a couple places that Celtics have a trade for Paul George in place with a three year extension contingent on the C's also signing Gordon Hayward. Saying George wants to really play with Hayward.

If they get PG and Hayward they'll be the best team in the East IMO. What will they do with Brown and Tatum. To the bench unless that's a requirement for Indy?
That is a good question. I think no matter what that Zeller, Jerebko, and Amir Johnson are gone. After next year Isaiah Thomas is gone also cause I can't see C's paying him max contract for just his offense.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

25

#56 knock it close

knock it close

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101876
  • Joined: 01/13/2010
  • Location:Calgary, Alberta
  • Handicap:+2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 5229

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:26 PM

Lavar goes full heel on WWE, guys amazing, national treasure

I shoulda professed my love for him sooner cause I think people on twitter are starting to jump on the train

Edited by knock it close, 26 June 2017 - 11:30 PM.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

26

#57 scratchswinger

scratchswinger

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,421 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37417
  • Joined: 08/15/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 5877

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:00 AM

View Postknock it close, on 26 June 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

Lavar goes full heel on WWE, guys amazing, national treasure

I shoulda professed my love for him sooner cause I think people on twitter are starting to jump on the train

Lavar is the :censored2:  man.

Did you guys hear any of the stories about him coaching 20 AAU kids, then bringing them back to his house to weight train, then cooking all 20 kids breakfast.


Edited by scratchswinger, 27 June 2017 - 11:03 AM.


27

#58 Peanut191

Peanut191

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 299122
  • Joined: 02/27/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 528

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

View Postscratchswinger, on 27 June 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

View Postknock it close, on 26 June 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

Lavar goes full heel on WWE, guys amazing, national treasure

I shoulda professed my love for him sooner cause I think people on twitter are starting to jump on the train

Lavar is the :censored2:  man.

Did you guys hear any of the stories about him coaching 20 AAU kids, then bringing them back to his house to weight train, then cooking all 20 kids breakfast.



Would he have happened to make them pancakes for breakfast?
M2 10.5, set to 9.75, D5, KK XT 70s
915F 16.5 AD DI 8s
Titleist 915 21* Kiyoshi White 95 04 flex
Titleist T-MB 4-W, Modus 120S
Vokey 56F 14 bounce, Vokey Wedgeworks 60K 6 bounce
Scotty Newport 1.5

28

#59 devinh821

devinh821

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276861
  • Joined: 09/19/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:27 AM

Didn't you happen to hear what his youngest son said? I was beginning to get on the BBB train until that. Unbelievable.

29

#60 Yanki01

Yanki01

    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58157
  • Joined: 06/17/2008
  • Location:Corpus Christi, TX
  • Handicap:5.7
GolfWRX Likes : 1684

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:32 AM

View Postdevinh821, on 28 June 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

Didn't you happen to hear what his youngest son said? I was beginning to get on the BBB train until that. Unbelievable.

care to share?

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 52.08F, 56.08M & 60.10S grind w/ DGx100 (8i shafts)
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 34/350G


WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors