Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

I think I've reached my "Tiger Woods" stage


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 electroleum

electroleum

    Major Winner

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22105
  • Joined: 11/24/2006
  • Location:Calgary, AB
  • Ebay ID:electroleum
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

...as in my body is telling me it's no longer willing to support my swing as is.

I've been a big swinger my whole life, and I think I need to slow things down/change things up if i want to keep playing this game into my 40's and beyond. Sure, it was nice to be able to hit a long ball...but now days I'd trade that in for consistency in a heartbeat. After 18 holes these days, my back & elbows end up becoming quite sore.

I think my first step is to just slow my swing down...but it's just so hard to not take a rip at it when I'm standing over the ball.

Has anyone else gone through this type of transformation? Any tips would be welcomed.

And no, I don't plan on driving my car while high on pain meds anytime soon :P

Edited by electroleum, 19 June 2017 - 12:29 PM.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour // TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3H // Taylor Made M1 4H // Callaway X Forged 3-PW //
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 52* 56* 64* // Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank 38"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Fairways_and_Greens

Fairways_and_Greens

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16577
  • Joined: 07/19/2006
  • Location:Washington State
GolfWRX Likes : 228

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

I came here for stories of Waffle House waitresses.
M1 9.5° | M1 4w 15° | 915H.d 19°
Z765 Modus3 125x
X-Forged 48°/52°/60°
Nike Neo
Pro V1x

2

#3 moonshine

moonshine

    I'm finally a LTD believer

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,831 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31690
  • Joined: 06/14/2007
  • Location:North Charleston, SC
  • Handicap:2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 622

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

Dude if you are not 40 yet just....wait....it happens the day of...quote me!
"We have learned that we must
live as men, not as ostriches, nor
as dogs in the manger." FDR

3

#4 Dsevans8

Dsevans8

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 456482
  • Joined: 02/24/2017
  • Location:California
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:06 PM

I would look for an instructor who can help you with this process. Sometimes just becoming more efficient with your swing will allow you to generate the power you are used to, but help to take some of the stress off your body as well. Good luck and keep us posted with the process.

4

#5 cardoustie

cardoustie

    haha, we don't play for 5's

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,388 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65255
  • Joined: 09/09/2008
  • Location:Tasmania to Canada
  • Handicap:3.6
GolfWRX Likes : 5165

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:08 PM

I wanted to chirp about pain pills and slutes as well /////  but at almost 50 .. I hear you brother

Slap on some A535 and your stampede cap and have a rip at 'er

TaylorMade '16 M2 11* Fuji Speeder TS 660TRx
Callaway GBB 3w 14* Diamana BB 63x
Callaway GBB 5w 17* Fubuki Tour 73x
Callaway Apex 4h MCC MFS 85HB  Orange x
Callaway Apex 5h Matrix Red Tie Altus x
Titleist '18 T-MB's 6-PW Nippon Modus Tour 105x
Titleist Vokey SM4 TVD 50* M Nippon 1150gh x
Titleist Vokey SM4 TVD 56* M dgs400
Titleist Vokey SM5 62* T grind dgs400
Titleist Scotty Cameron X7M (25g weights)

5

#6 zdob3

zdob3

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 235421
  • Joined: 03/08/2013
  • Location:Colorado
  • Handicap:Pro
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

You dont have to "slow your swing down". you need to become more efficient throughout your swing. That "grip it and rip it" mentality only goes so far. Look at guys like Freddie and Els, perfect examples of smooth, effortless swings, that still produce results.

Often you'll find swinging easier will speed up your hands and produce the same, if not greater, distance off the tee. Keep in mind that 2x4 shaft you thought you needed in the past will almost always need to change.

6

#7 MeikoKaji

MeikoKaji

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439826
  • Joined: 09/07/2016
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 138

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:09 AM

View Postelectroleum, on 19 June 2017 - 12:29 PM, said:

...as in my body is telling me it's no longer willing to support my swing as is.

I've been a big swinger my whole life, and I think I need to slow things down/change things up if i want to keep playing this game into my 40's and beyond. Sure, it was nice to be able to hit a long ball...but now days I'd trade that in for consistency in a heartbeat. After 18 holes these days, my back & elbows end up becoming quite sore.

I think my first step is to just slow my swing down...but it's just so hard to not take a rip at it when I'm standing over the ball.

Has anyone else gone through this type of transformation? Any tips would be welcomed.

And no, I don't plan on driving my car while high on pain meds anytime soon :P
i went through that.  the tiger approach (back pain), the sergio approach (elbows/forearms), the hogan approach (hip, it band).  so my solution was....the Jack approach.  works for everything and i'm pain free now.  and hit the ball much better than 10 years ago.

seriously, step 1 is work on your core and legs (that protects your back, hips, legs and keeps your power up).  upper body you should only work on keeping loose.

step 2, swing like a kid again, release from the top (no holding off!  see monte's cast drill) and let her go but seriously you need the core strength to not ee.  my shoulders, arm, back, everything feels great.  not sure why they don't teach Jack-style more.

7

#8 Santiago Golf

Santiago Golf

    I Strive to make you Better

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,955 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151005
  • Joined: 12/13/2011
  • Location:Boca Raton, Detroit, Ferris State
  • Handicap:???
GolfWRX Likes : 1490

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

Get in better shape and learn proper technique.
Driver: Taylormade M2 '17 10.5*; Project X Hazardus Black 6.5 (looking to get a GD Tour AD in the Future)

4 Wood, Hybrid Searching!!!!! Maybe a 7 Wood?!?!?!

Irons: Will be ordering
Titleist 718 AP3 3-4 irons
   718 AP2 5-6 irons
   718 CB 7-9 irons
Lofts: 19, 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42
Length and Lie: -1/4 inch, 2* flat
Shafts: (3) Tour AD DI 95X, (4-9) steelfiber i110 stiff

Wedges: Scratch 47*, 52*, 57*, Custom Ground 62*
                Shafts: Steelfiber i125 stiff

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design #5 MB

Ball: Vice Pro Plus Pink

#NoDaysOff

8

#9 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

    Happy Holidays!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 11,865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
  • Joined: 12/27/2009
  • Location:Iowa
GolfWRX Likes : 7803

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:33 AM

View Postcardoustie, on 19 June 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

I wanted to chirp about pain pills and slutes as well /////  but at almost 50 .. I hear you brother

Slap on some A535 and your stampede cap and have a rip at 'er

LOL, slutes - sluts and glutes! Works for Tiger.
"We've Got That Holiday Feeling!" - Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme

9

#10 rwc356

rwc356

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29907
  • Joined: 05/27/2007
  • Location:Chicago, Illinois
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 42

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

With a Medicare card in the mail soon, my suggestion would be to work on flexibility and sit down with a good teacher. Develop an efficient repeatable swing that you can keep under control.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 puttingmatt

puttingmatt

    puttingmatt

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50753
  • Joined: 03/05/2008
  • Location:Summer/ Michigan-- Winter/ Florida
  • Ebay ID:puttingmatt
GolfWRX Likes : 769

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:04 PM

HGH is your friend, just ask Tiger
Callaway XR 16 Pro Speeder 661
TEE CB Pro F2 #3 Kuro Kage
TEE CB Pro F2 #5 Kuro Kage
Callaway Big Bertha 815 Hybrid Speeder 865
  Callaway X Forged 18  N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 105
  Mizuno MP-T5, 51*,56*, 61* Nippon N.S. Pro 1150 GH
  Odyssey Metal X Milled Versa 9 HT  with Super Stroke 1.0 Flatso Grip
  Taylormade TPX

  Play More... Practice Less...

11

#12 eagle1997

eagle1997

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,340 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121529
  • Joined: 02/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 17996

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:12 PM

It's a hard pill to swallow, been thru it.  Frankly, it makes you question your motives as to why you continue to play this crazy game.  But, if you just persist through that self-induced brain cloud, you'll come out the other side, with a greater appreciation of the joy and beauty that golf can present to each of us.

Wish you the best of luck.  

Swing advice: pretend like every shot is into the wind.  Club up, swing easy.  Easy to say, Very hard to follow.
TM M1 460 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Titleist 915H 18°
Cobra BioCell 22°
Srixon 745 5-PW
Mizuno 850 50°
Vokey 52° M grind
Cally MD2 56°
Sizemore SS DCF-4 Putter

12

#13 golfheaven69

golfheaven69

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16985
  • Joined: 07/26/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 203

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:07 PM

I was ready to help you get off the needle.

13

#14 Gamble Gamble

Gamble Gamble

    Good Luck!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,311 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 198076
  • Joined: 08/14/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 1825

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:55 PM

View Postmoonshine, on 19 June 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

Dude if you are not 40 yet just....wait....it happens the day of...quote me!

Ok, you've piqued my interest.  Does "it" have a fix that involves a retired couple in separate outdoor tubs?
Ping G400 DR 9* Tour AD-DI 6X
Cobra F6 Baffler 4W 16* Tour AD-DI 6S
Cobra King F7 3H 19.5* Tour AD-DI 95S
Taylormade M1 (4i-AW) Modus 120S
Titleist SM6 54.08 M-Grind Modus 120S
Titleist SM6 60.04 L-Grind Modus 120S
Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Putter
Taylormade TP5X Ball | Arccos 360

14

#15 golfing_penguin

golfing_penguin

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 193836
  • Joined: 07/21/2012
  • Location:Benahavis, Spain
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:52 AM

View PostGamble Gamble, on 20 June 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

View Postmoonshine, on 19 June 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

Dude if you are not 40 yet just....wait....it happens the day of...quote me!

Ok, you've piqued my interest.  Does "it" have a fix that involves a retired couple in separate outdoor tubs?

"It"'s fix is to leave Derry


15

#16 Foxee

Foxee

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 332379
  • Joined: 08/07/2014
  • Location:LA
  • Handicap:3.4
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

I am at the point where I avoid "full" shots wherever possible.  Took me all these years to figure out that golf is just easier that way.  So many inconsistencies for me arise when trying to max out a club.  The pleasure of a longball has been surpassed by that of a 150 yd 7i out of the middle of the face.
Titleist 915 D2   
Cobra Fly Z 3W
Cobra Fly Z+ 5W   
Mizuno MP H4 3i
Cobra Fly Z 4H   
Mizuno MP-54 5-7i
Mizuno MP-4 8-PW
Mizuno MP-T5 50/56*   
Ping Karsten TR Zing

16

#17 scopek

scopek

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285042
  • Joined: 11/21/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 111

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:11 AM

View PostMeikoKaji, on 20 June 2017 - 03:09 AM, said:


i went through that.  the tiger approach (back pain), the sergio approach (elbows/forearms), the hogan approach (hip, it band).  so my solution was....the Jack approach.  works for everything and i'm pain free now.  and hit the ball much better than 10 years ago.

seriously, step 1 is work on your core and legs (that protects your back, hips, legs and keeps your power up).  upper body you should only work on keeping loose.

step 2, swing like a kid again, release from the top (no holding off!  see monte's cast drill) and let her go but seriously you need the core strength to not ee.  my shoulders, arm, back, everything feels great.  not sure why they don't teach Jack-style more.

So what is "the jack approach?" Didn't he have serious back problems as well?

17

#18 aliikane

aliikane

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113801
  • Joined: 08/29/2010
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 154

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:50 PM

I'm 46 and last few years have been a lot of nagging injuries and pain while playing and after.  Full swing is so tough in pain. Short game and putting you can still maintain a high level. I'm trying to find a golf swing is easier on my body.

18

#19 theboypinoy

theboypinoy

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128768
  • Joined: 05/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 99

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:11 AM

View Postscopek, on 21 June 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

View PostMeikoKaji, on 20 June 2017 - 03:09 AM, said:

i went through that.  the tiger approach (back pain), the sergio approach (elbows/forearms), the hogan approach (hip, it band).  so my solution was....the Jack approach.  works for everything and i'm pain free now.  and hit the ball much better than 10 years ago.

seriously, step 1 is work on your core and legs (that protects your back, hips, legs and keeps your power up).  upper body you should only work on keeping loose.

step 2, swing like a kid again, release from the top (no holding off!  see monte's cast drill) and let her go but seriously you need the core strength to not ee.  my shoulders, arm, back, everything feels great.  not sure why they don't teach Jack-style more.

So what is "the jack approach?" Didn't he have serious back problems as well?

He certainly did when he was older.

https://www.nytimes....a-bad-back.html

Quote


Jack Nicklaus, an 18-time major champion, was one of the longer hitters of his day, yet he did not experience back pain, he said, until he was in his 40s. The first time Nicklaus withdrew from a tournament, he said, was in 1981 in Ohio when his back started spasming and he dropped to his knees in agony.

“They had to carry me to the practice tee,” Nicklaus said. “Two years later, I had the same thing happen here in Augusta in 1983.”


19

#20 MeikoKaji

MeikoKaji

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439826
  • Joined: 09/07/2016
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 138

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:07 AM

View Posttheboypinoy, on 22 June 2017 - 01:11 AM, said:

View Postscopek, on 21 June 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

View PostMeikoKaji, on 20 June 2017 - 03:09 AM, said:

i went through that.  the tiger approach (back pain), the sergio approach (elbows/forearms), the hogan approach (hip, it band).  so my solution was....the Jack approach.  works for everything and i'm pain free now.  and hit the ball much better than 10 years ago.

seriously, step 1 is work on your core and legs (that protects your back, hips, legs and keeps your power up).  upper body you should only work on keeping loose.

step 2, swing like a kid again, release from the top (no holding off!  see monte's cast drill) and let her go but seriously you need the core strength to not ee.  my shoulders, arm, back, everything feels great.  not sure why they don't teach Jack-style more.

So what is "the jack approach?" Didn't he have serious back problems as well?

He certainly did when he was older.

https://www.nytimes....a-bad-back.html

Quote


Jack Nicklaus, an 18-time major champion, was one of the longer hitters of his day, yet he did not experience back pain, he said, until he was in his 40s. The first time Nicklaus withdrew from a tournament, he said, was in 1981 in Ohio when his back started spasming and he dropped to his knees in agony.

“They had to carry me to the practice tee,” Nicklaus said. “Two years later, I had the same thing happen here in Augusta in 1983.”
minus the 18 majors that is exactly what i went through.  I can go into tremendous detail of all my injuries in my 40s.  I'll summarize.  

Core strength training and foam rolling solved my plantar, IT band, hip and back pain and i avoided surgery.  Thankfully got great advice from a personal trainer.

Jack's release solved my scapular, shoulder, elbow (golf and tennis!) and forearm issues.  The release is just release as soon as possible and just turn.  It's Monte's no turn, cast drill (just the cast part for me).

Now, I'm pain free 50 and hitting the ball better then i did 15 years ago.  Swing speed went from high 90s to 107-109 range.  The best part is no pain.  I play in a lot of tournaments now, sometimes 72 holes a weekend.  No problem.   There is a lot more detail on each injury but that's broadly it.  The hardest thing to fix was the tennis/golf elbows to be honest.

Edit:  there is more to it about jack but a lot of great golfers had pretty narrow stances.  That helped.

Edited by MeikoKaji, 22 June 2017 - 05:12 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 27x10.5

27x10.5

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45548
  • Joined: 01/10/2008
  • Location:Boston, MA
GolfWRX Likes : 424

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:23 AM

If you think you're eating well, start eating better. It's taken me 5 years to break habits and improve my diet to where I'm at and I've never been overweight, seems like every year I look back and can't believe what I used to eat and what I thought was ok. Between that and staying flexible your whole life will improve and I guarantee those aches and pains will fade.

21

#22 scopek

scopek

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285042
  • Joined: 11/21/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 111

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:04 PM

View PostMeikoKaji, on 22 June 2017 - 05:07 AM, said:

]minus the 18 majors that is exactly what i went through.  I can go into tremendous detail of all my injuries in my 40s.  I'll summarize.  

Core strength training and foam rolling solved my plantar, IT band, hip and back pain and i avoided surgery.  Thankfully got great advice from a personal trainer.

Jack's release solved my scapular, shoulder, elbow (golf and tennis!) and forearm issues.  The release is just release as soon as possible and just turn.  It's Monte's no turn, cast drill (just the cast part for me).

Now, I'm pain free 50 and hitting the ball better then i did 15 years ago.  Swing speed went from high 90s to 107-109 range.  The best part is no pain.  I play in a lot of tournaments now, sometimes 72 holes a weekend.  No problem.   There is a lot more detail on each injury but that's broadly it.  The hardest thing to fix was the tennis/golf elbows to be honest.

Edit:  there is more to it about jack but a lot of great golfers had pretty narrow stances.  That helped.

Interesting. We don't hear of too many golfers using Jack as a swing model anymore. I'm no expert, but I wonder if the thing that really caught up with Nicklaus was that reverse C that he did. It's interesting that the Tathata folks love to point out Nicklaus as the best example of an athletic swing. They teach that early release and push back in the legs. However, they really emphasize pushing forward and squeezing the glutes on the follow through and not a reverse C--almost like a modern version of Jack's swing. They claim that the move of pushing the hips forward and squeezing the glutes while keeping the shoulders and hips on a parallel angle will prevent injury.

Edited by scopek, 22 June 2017 - 01:26 PM.


22

#23 MeikoKaji

MeikoKaji

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439826
  • Joined: 09/07/2016
  • Handicap:3
GolfWRX Likes : 138

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:48 PM

View Postscopek, on 22 June 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

View PostMeikoKaji, on 22 June 2017 - 05:07 AM, said:

]minus the 18 majors that is exactly what i went through.  I can go into tremendous detail of all my injuries in my 40s.  I'll summarize.  

Core strength training and foam rolling solved my plantar, IT band, hip and back pain and i avoided surgery.  Thankfully got great advice from a personal trainer.

Jack's release solved my scapular, shoulder, elbow (golf and tennis!) and forearm issues.  The release is just release as soon as possible and just turn.  It's Monte's no turn, cast drill (just the cast part for me).

Now, I'm pain free 50 and hitting the ball better then i did 15 years ago.  Swing speed went from high 90s to 107-109 range.  The best part is no pain.  I play in a lot of tournaments now, sometimes 72 holes a weekend.  No problem.   There is a lot more detail on each injury but that's broadly it.  The hardest thing to fix was the tennis/golf elbows to be honest.

Edit:  there is more to it about jack but a lot of great golfers had pretty narrow stances.  That helped.

Interesting. We don't hear of too many golfers using Jack as a swing model anymore. I'm no expert, but I wonder if the thing that really caught up with Nicklaus was that reverse C that he did. It's interesting that the Tathata folks love to point out Nicklaus as the best example of an athletic swing. They teach that early release and push back in the legs. However, they really emphasize pushing forward and squeezing the glutes on the follow through and not a reverse C--almost like a modern version of Jack's swing. They claim that the move of pushing the hips forward and squeezing the glutes while keeping the shoulders and hips on a parallel angle will prevent injury.
that's exactly it.  Jack without the C.

Although, in my neck of the woods we are taught to focus on the t'an t'ien, 2 inches below the navel.  If you activate that like you're expecting a punch you can neutralize your lordosis.  The image is a ball below your navel that you rotate around.  For most people they can easily activate that area and it is very easy to develop around that area to protect your back.

I understand the glutes thing although everyone gave Tiger abuse for that, i know what he was trying to do.  I've never tried it as i focus on t'an t'ien.

23

#24 sailfishchris

sailfishchris

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 521 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151183
  • Joined: 12/15/2011
  • Location:Long Island NY
  • Handicap:3
  • Ebay ID:mark10631
GolfWRX Likes : 255

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:16 PM

Crap! I saw the topic and immediately ......9 iron and a fire hydrant!

Shorten the swing and pick up some yoga moves.
Ping G400 9* PX T1100 75 6.5
Ping G30 14.5 Tour 65 X
Mizuno MP 67 3-9 DG S300 AMT
Vokey SM5 48-52-56-60 DG S300 AMT
Odyssey Tank Works #7
TaylorMade TP5

24



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors