Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Wyndham Clark WITB: 2017 Travelers


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team GolfWRX

  • Marshals
  • 7,127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14
  • Joined: 04/01/2005

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 QMany

QMany

    #TheWRX

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,088 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113894
  • Joined: 08/30/2010
  • Location:Kansas City
  • Handicap:+2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 5191

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:18 PM

Making his pro debut this week. Good luck to the Clark family! I walked 36+ holes following him at the 2014 NCAA Championship at Prairie Dunes (plus Patrick Rodgers and Robby Shelton). His dad was incredibly kind and engaging, and I've been rooting for the kid ever since.
Currently in #TheWRX...

Callaway GBB Epic (9°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 70X
Callaway GBB Epic SZ (15°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X

Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
Callaway Apex Pro (4i-PW) DG X100 TI
Callaway MD3 (50° 54° 60°) DG S400 TI
Odyssey O Works R-Line
Srixon ZStar XV

QMany's Swing/Sticks / Instagram

2

#3 jokerusn

jokerusn

    nice shoes

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,864 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447
  • Joined: 04/30/2005
  • Location:Northern NJ
  • Handicap:yes
  • Ebay ID:jokerusn
GolfWRX Likes : 666

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

RETAIL PUTTER ALERT!!!  QUICK, SOMEONE HOOK HIM UP WITH A "GOOD" PUTTER!  But seriously, I'm actually glad to see him with the putter that got him there despite the other PXG megamallet that's in the bag too.
M1(460) HZRDUS
F7/F6Baffler Tour Blue
R15 8.8TS
UDI PX HB6
J40/TP /DG/
Kingston GSS KP1 / SeeMore Mini-Giant DF
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WITB Link

3

#4 dpmontgomery79

dpmontgomery79

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291987
  • Joined: 01/15/2014
  • Location:Phoenix
  • Handicap:10+
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

Is that a stock Scotty Cameron putter? If so, I am curious how long that will stay in the bag before he finds himself a Tour only Scotty.

4

#5 Bunker2Bunker

Bunker2Bunker

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 94743
  • Joined: 09/18/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:35 PM

So... Bat Attack in the mallet cover? Or, after playing at Oregon, maybe they rename it Duck Attack?

G30 9* - X-Con 5
X2Hot 4w - ATX Tour Green
R9 19* 5w - 7Q3
Pro '14 18* - ATX Tour Red
Pro '14 23* - HQ3
Pro '14 26* - Kuro Kage Black
i15 5-W - AWT Stiff
588 Satin 50* (51), 56* (55), 60* (59)
Pro Platinum Newport 2
(removed the nickel and now black ox)

5

#6 ryanandrew_golf

ryanandrew_golf

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 181802
  • Joined: 05/18/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:03 PM

His swing is SO GOOD too. Best of luck to him

6

#7 rebfan73

rebfan73

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 294422
  • Joined: 01/30/2014
  • Location:Central, IL
  • Ebay ID:chingon77
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

DON'T drop that PXG putter......you've been warned!!!!
Play XENON putters!!!

7

#8 theboypinoy

theboypinoy

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128768
  • Joined: 05/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 93

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:49 PM

Loving the retail putter.

8

#9 Mtngolfer1

Mtngolfer1

    Major Winner

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45586
  • Joined: 01/10/2008
  • Location:Colorado
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 395

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:41 PM

He is a Colorado grown kid. Wishing him the best!

9

#10 Jordan Speeth

Jordan Speeth

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 401370
  • Joined: 10/31/2015
  • Location:599 Skyline Blvd
GolfWRX Likes : 497

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:15 AM

That's about the most un-pro looking bag I think I've ever seen with a PGA Tour pro....just doesn't look "business" like most.  The kid can sure play though.  Maybe this is the way it's going.

Taylormade M2 Driver 9.5*- Handcrafted PX LZ 6.0
Callaway XR Pro 16* 4 Metal- Handcrafted PX LZ 6.0
Ping G 22*-4 Hybrid- Altus S
Ping G 26*-5 Hybrid- Altus S
Bridgestone J15MB 5-PW Nippon Modus3 S +1"
Callaway MD-3 Black Milled Wedges-KBS Tour Custom S
52*S-Grind- 10* bounce
56*W-Grind-12*bounce
60* S-Grind-9*bounce
Odyssey Versa 7 Counterbalanced 38"- Odyssey SuperStroke CB Tank Grip
Golf Pride MCC +4 Grips (+3 wraps build up tape)
Snell MTB/ Bridgestone Tour B330
MG Elite Glove
Eliott Alistair Leather Bag

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

    Member of the 1 Iron Club

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
  • Joined: 03/03/2006
  • Location:The Course
GolfWRX Likes : 513

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:05 AM

PXG.jpg

11

#12 bladed

bladed

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 460720
  • Joined: 03/26/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

sweet looking set.

12

#13 kekoa

kekoa

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,448 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66944
  • Joined: 10/02/2008
  • Location:in the hole
  • Handicap:4-20
GolfWRX Likes : 1351

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:24 PM

Awesome.  I was just watching the NCAA team championships last night on DVR.  This kid is amazing.

13

#14 WarEagleWebb

WarEagleWebb

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204911
  • Joined: 09/28/2012
  • Location:Springfield,LA.
  • Ebay ID:wareagleau86
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:00 PM

View PostJordan Speeth, on 21 June 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

That's about the most un-pro looking bag I think I've ever seen with a PGA Tour pro....just doesn't look "business" like most.  The kid can sure play though.  Maybe this is the way it's going.

Not wanting an argument. Just curious why this bag is "un-pro looking"?

14

#15 Jordan Speeth

Jordan Speeth

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 401370
  • Joined: 10/31/2015
  • Location:599 Skyline Blvd
GolfWRX Likes : 497

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

View PostWarEagleWebb, on 22 June 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

View PostJordan Speeth, on 21 June 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

That's about the most un-pro looking bag I think I've ever seen with a PGA Tour pro....just doesn't look "business" like most.  The kid can sure play though.  Maybe this is the way it's going.

Not wanting an argument. Just curious why this bag is "un-pro looking"?

It wasn't meant negatively at all.  There are just no rusty wedges, four year old hybrids, odd Exotics fairway metals, lead tape, etc..  Know what I mean?  You just rarely see a full bag of full-on new equipment, all of one brand with no "security" clubs like you'd see in a veteran's bag.  I'm sure he'll do just great with it and that they'll look much more "pro" by the end of the year.

Taylormade M2 Driver 9.5*- Handcrafted PX LZ 6.0
Callaway XR Pro 16* 4 Metal- Handcrafted PX LZ 6.0
Ping G 22*-4 Hybrid- Altus S
Ping G 26*-5 Hybrid- Altus S
Bridgestone J15MB 5-PW Nippon Modus3 S +1"
Callaway MD-3 Black Milled Wedges-KBS Tour Custom S
52*S-Grind- 10* bounce
56*W-Grind-12*bounce
60* S-Grind-9*bounce
Odyssey Versa 7 Counterbalanced 38"- Odyssey SuperStroke CB Tank Grip
Golf Pride MCC +4 Grips (+3 wraps build up tape)
Snell MTB/ Bridgestone Tour B330
MG Elite Glove
Eliott Alistair Leather Bag

15

#16 WarEagleWebb

WarEagleWebb

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204911
  • Joined: 09/28/2012
  • Location:Springfield,LA.
  • Ebay ID:wareagleau86
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:19 PM

View PostJordan Speeth, on 23 June 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

View PostWarEagleWebb, on 22 June 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

View PostJordan Speeth, on 21 June 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

That's about the most un-pro looking bag I think I've ever seen with a PGA Tour pro....just doesn't look "business" like most.  The kid can sure play though.  Maybe this is the way it's going.

Not wanting an argument. Just curious why this bag is "un-pro looking"?

It wasn't meant negatively at all.  There are just no rusty wedges, four year old hybrids, odd Exotics fairway metals, lead tape, etc..  Know what I mean?  You just rarely see a full bag of full-on new equipment, all of one brand with no "security" clubs like you'd see in a veteran's bag.  I'm sure he'll do just great with it and that they'll look much more "pro" by the end of the year.

That makes sense the way you put it
Thanks

16

#17 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

    Member of the 1 Iron Club

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
  • Joined: 03/03/2006
  • Location:The Course
GolfWRX Likes : 513

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

View PostWarEagleWebb, on 24 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

View PostJordan Speeth, on 23 June 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

View PostWarEagleWebb, on 22 June 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

View PostJordan Speeth, on 21 June 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

That's about the most un-pro looking bag I think I've ever seen with a PGA Tour pro....just doesn't look "business" like most.  The kid can sure play though.  Maybe this is the way it's going.

Not wanting an argument. Just curious why this bag is "un-pro looking"?

It wasn't meant negatively at all.  There are just no rusty wedges, four year old hybrids, odd Exotics fairway metals, lead tape, etc..  Know what I mean?  You just rarely see a full bag of full-on new equipment, all of one brand with no "security" clubs like you'd see in a veteran's bag.  I'm sure he'll do just great with it and that they'll look much more "pro" by the end of the year.

That makes sense the way you put it
Thanks
Maybe he was thinking about Rory's shiny new bag of TM clubs?


17

#18 Jordan Speeth

Jordan Speeth

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 401370
  • Joined: 10/31/2015
  • Location:599 Skyline Blvd
GolfWRX Likes : 497

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:11 PM

View PostBirdieBob, on 24 June 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

View PostWarEagleWebb, on 24 June 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

View PostJordan Speeth, on 23 June 2017 - 06:50 PM, said:

View PostWarEagleWebb, on 22 June 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

View PostJordan Speeth, on 21 June 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

That's about the most un-pro looking bag I think I've ever seen with a PGA Tour pro....just doesn't look "business" like most.  The kid can sure play though.  Maybe this is the way it's going.

Not wanting an argument. Just curious why this bag is "un-pro looking"?

It wasn't meant negatively at all.  There are just no rusty wedges, four year old hybrids, odd Exotics fairway metals, lead tape, etc..  Know what I mean?  You just rarely see a full bag of full-on new equipment, all of one brand with no "security" clubs like you'd see in a veteran's bag.  I'm sure he'll do just great with it and that they'll look much more "pro" by the end of the year.

That makes sense the way you put it
Thanks
Maybe he was thinking about Rory's shiny new bag of TM clubs?

Speak of the devil.....Rors had FOUR putters in his bag on the practice green today.  That's pretty "pro".  He seems to be one of the few who's not afraid to throw a brand new club, even a putter in the bag for the day.  The guy must know that he can pretty much hit anything well....except most putters.
Taylormade M2 Driver 9.5*- Handcrafted PX LZ 6.0
Callaway XR Pro 16* 4 Metal- Handcrafted PX LZ 6.0
Ping G 22*-4 Hybrid- Altus S
Ping G 26*-5 Hybrid- Altus S
Bridgestone J15MB 5-PW Nippon Modus3 S +1"
Callaway MD-3 Black Milled Wedges-KBS Tour Custom S
52*S-Grind- 10* bounce
56*W-Grind-12*bounce
60* S-Grind-9*bounce
Odyssey Versa 7 Counterbalanced 38"- Odyssey SuperStroke CB Tank Grip
Golf Pride MCC +4 Grips (+3 wraps build up tape)
Snell MTB/ Bridgestone Tour B330
MG Elite Glove
Eliott Alistair Leather Bag

18

#19 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

    Member of the 1 Iron Club

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
  • Joined: 03/03/2006
  • Location:The Course
GolfWRX Likes : 513

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:21 PM

Meaningless....I carry at least four putters and drivers in my bag at all times...dont most....of course all PXG.

19

#20 WarEagleWebb

WarEagleWebb

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204911
  • Joined: 09/28/2012
  • Location:Springfield,LA.
  • Ebay ID:wareagleau86
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

View PostBirdieBob, on 24 June 2017 - 07:21 PM, said:

Meaningless....I carry at least four putters and drivers in my bag at all times...dont most....of course all PXG.

Heck yeah !!! Ditto


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors