Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Putting instructors in Dallas, TX

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ccotton84

ccotton84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 367227
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:28 PM

Dallas is the nearest big city to where I live, and was wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation on a solid putting instructor in that area? I am about a scratch golfer but my putting really holds me back, so I am looking for someone that would consider putting instruction to be their specialty and can give me an honest and informed assessment of my setup, stroke arc, etc. I try to practice putting as much as I can but I always questions my basics and have a hard time getting far down the road due to indecision and confusion with even the basics. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 CallawayLefty

CallawayLefty

Major Winner

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95918
GolfWRX Likes : 891

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:32 AM

Pat O'Brien.  End thread.

#3 juststeve

juststeve

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 154
GolfWRX Likes : 1257

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:49 AM

Marius Filmalter is in Carrollton.  Don't know personally but has a good reputation.

Steve

Edited by juststeve, 19 June 2017 - 09:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors