Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 3 votes

Justin Thomas irritates me


35 replies to this topic

#1 Bassi

Bassi

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412710
  • Joined: 02/19/2016
  • Location:Tucson Az
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:18 PM

Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Sniperman

Sniperman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67325
  • Joined: 10/09/2008
  • Location:Sunny So CA
GolfWRX Likes : 271

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

Pretty sure he didn't step on his line...he skipped over it

M2 Atmos Black

M2 Ozik

Ping G Tensei Blue

BStone J33CB CTaper

O-Works Red 7s or Betti ss8
Z Star XV


2

#3 vwgolfer

vwgolfer

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5955
  • Joined: 09/11/2005
  • Location:California
  • Ebay ID:7458eric
GolfWRX Likes : 366

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

I am more irritated that joe buck would say how much that putt is worth.
F7 attas 6
LTD. attas 3
F6 hybrid. vts silver
Z565. recoil 95
Pur wedges
Piretti Matera or Cottonwood 2

3

#4 coreyl

coreyl

    Hacker

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 776 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88286
  • Joined: 07/13/2009
  • Location:Little Rock ' ish
GolfWRX Likes : 365

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

View PostBassi, on 18 June 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.

What about his equipment bothers you?

4

#5 hurricanes7

hurricanes7

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72127
  • Joined: 01/07/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 402

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

joe buck is a dumbass

GBB Epic Driver Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65s
GBB Epic 3 Wood Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
Mizuno CLK Hybrid Aldila Tour Blue 85s
Srixon 765/565 Irons Nippon Modus 105s
Callaway MD3 54 Wedge Modus 125
Callaway MD3 56 Wedge Modus 115
Callaway MD3 58 forged Wedge Modus 105
Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
Callaway Chrome Soft X

5

#6 wfrogge1

wfrogge1

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88478
  • Joined: 07/14/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 228

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

These young whipper snappers need to stay off my lawn
  Posted Image

Edited by wfrogge1, 18 June 2017 - 07:47 PM.


6

#7 Bassi

Bassi

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412710
  • Joined: 02/19/2016
  • Location:Tucson Az
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:49 PM

View Postcoreyl, on 18 June 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

View PostBassi, on 18 June 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.

What about his equipment bothers you?
My bad. This is the forum I snoop around most often. Clicked it by default

7

#8 hurricanes7

hurricanes7

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 72127
  • Joined: 01/07/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 402

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:56 PM

i dont like justin because he hits his 3 wood 300 yards
GBB Epic Driver Oban Kiyoshi Gold 65s
GBB Epic 3 Wood Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
Mizuno CLK Hybrid Aldila Tour Blue 85s
Srixon 765/565 Irons Nippon Modus 105s
Callaway MD3 54 Wedge Modus 125
Callaway MD3 56 Wedge Modus 115
Callaway MD3 58 forged Wedge Modus 105
Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
Callaway Chrome Soft X

8

#9 misplacedtexan83

misplacedtexan83

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 242907
  • Joined: 04/04/2013
  • Location:Maryland for Now (???? in the future)
GolfWRX Likes : 7206

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:06 PM

He skipped over it but it was half @$$ attempt..

#lookatthebaby


9

#10 Wooderson

Wooderson

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5371
  • Joined: 08/22/2005
  • Location:Alma, AR
  • Handicap:19.5
GolfWRX Likes : 673

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:09 PM

Holy hell!!  How many people stepped in that line throughout the day?

Let me tell you what Wooderson is packin'
Ping G400 with Tour 65 Stiff
Ping G30 3 Wood TFC 419
Wishon 775hs 4 hybrid
Bridgestone J15cb DG Pro s300 5-PW
Mizuno T7 50/56
Ping Eye2 LW
Ping Ketsch

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 sheldonjhacker

sheldonjhacker

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,070 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87167
  • Joined: 07/01/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 1012

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:11 PM

Posted Image

11

#12 Bassi

Bassi

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412710
  • Joined: 02/19/2016
  • Location:Tucson Az
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:18 PM

It didn't look to me like he skipped over it but I did watch it on Sling and we can't rewind so I only saw it once. He definitely wasn't as mindful to someone else's line as most of the guys on tour are. You guys really don't think his attitude is off-putting at all?

And the Joe Buck references are spot on. I'm a Pats fan and Red Sox fan. His dumb a** announcing ruins championship moments for me.

12

#13 AThompson_3

AThompson_3

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 395356
  • Joined: 09/09/2015
  • Location:Northern Kentucky
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 459

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

Justin Thomas is one of the best guys in golf. Get over yourself if you think otherwise. It's the same with the Spieth hate during the players. Your still just jealous of the attention and fun they have on their SB trips. Get over it. Also with regards to the intent of the post, he DIDN'T step in the line. Quit hating on JT. Fowler, JT, and Speith are a huge part of the future of this game for the next 20 years. Get used to seeing them.

Also Joe Buck is cool as hell and does a fantastic job.
Driver: Callaway Epic SZ 9* Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 6X
3 Wood: Titleist 917 F2 15* Diamana D+ 70X
Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2 19* Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Black 9X
Irons: Mizuno MP-25 4-P DGTI X100
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 3.0 50MG TI X100, 55MG TI X100, 60MG KBS 610 S+
Putter(s): Odyssey O Works 7s Black
Ball: Titleist Pro V1
Bag: Sun Mountain Four-5

13

#14 HighSpeedScene

HighSpeedScene

    Major Winner

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 257804
  • Joined: 06/21/2013
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 2158

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

Just came here to see if CD had posted something...moving along

14

#15 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 19,444 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 19383

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

Thank god something else bothers someone. For a minute there i was worried we didn't hate enough things or enough people

Callaway Epic Subzero 8 w/Diamana D+ 70
Callaway XR Pro 14 w/Diamana D+ 80
Callaway Steelhead XR 3 iron w/S300
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S200
Odyssey Versa Works 1W Tank

15

#16 Vindog

Vindog

    Don't order the schnitzel. They're using schnauzer!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131959
  • Joined: 06/29/2011
  • Location:Maine, the final frontier
GolfWRX Likes : 6194

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

Troll Tide!!!
run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

16

#17 McCann1

McCann1

    Tour Player

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 410936
  • Joined: 02/03/2016
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
  • Ebay ID:igolfandguitar
GolfWRX Likes : 1473

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:43 PM

OP I know from meeting the man in person, if you do something that Harmon doesn't appreciate then that man will tell you. I think you're making a situation out of nothing
Enjoy the chase.

17

#18 pickerjohn

pickerjohn

    pickerjohn

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4804
  • Joined: 08/09/2005
  • Location:Alabama
  • Ebay ID:pickerjohn
GolfWRX Likes : 158

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:45 PM

Justin Thomas is a fine young man, well liked and respected by his peers
Driver - Revolving Door
Tour Edge Exotics CB 4 16.5 Regular Flex
Cobra  Baffler hybrid  22* Regular
Titleist 914 AP2 6- AW -  XP95 R-300
Callaway MD2 Tour Grind wedges 54 & 58
T.P Mills Professional One  35"
Titleist  Velocity

18

#19 Justin.B

Justin.B

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 448038
  • Joined: 12/04/2016
  • Location:Austin, TX
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:48 PM

Stupid post. Thank you and good night :-)

19

#20 Bassi

Bassi

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412710
  • Joined: 02/19/2016
  • Location:Tucson Az
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

View PostAThompson_3, on 18 June 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

Justin Thomas is one of the best guys in golf. Get over yourself if you think otherwise. It's the same with the Spieth hate during the players. Your still just jealous of the attention and fun they have on their SB trips. Get over it. Also with regards to the intent of the post, he DIDN'T step in the line. Quit hating on JT. Fowler, JT, and Speith are a huge part of the future of this game for the next 20 years. Get used to seeing them.

Also Joe Buck is cool as hell and does a fantastic job.
I have a feeling even responding to this is a waste of time but here we go. I've got no reason to get over myself. You're damn right I'm jealous of him and all the guys on tour... you are too! Never said the kid was a bad guy. Don't think that in any way shape or form. Just wish he wouldn't throw a tantrum on the course. Im a Fowler fan and hope he wins every week so don't think this is some old guy hating on the younger generation.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 HighSpeedScene

HighSpeedScene

    Major Winner

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 257804
  • Joined: 06/21/2013
  • Location:Chicago
GolfWRX Likes : 2158

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:53 PM

Everything sucks - and if you dont agree, you're part of everything.

21

#22 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

    "Sprinkles are for Winners"

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85116
  • Joined: 06/09/2009
  • Location:Area 51
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 129

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

:crazy2:

22

#23 ctime

ctime

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2126
  • Joined: 07/02/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

Hey Bassi.

Get over yourself. You sound like the kind of guy who would call in a rules violation.

23

#24 Bassi

Bassi

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412710
  • Joined: 02/19/2016
  • Location:Tucson Az
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:57 PM

Did everyone miss the "?" I put at the end of the original question I asked? I literally asked if anyone else saw it. Then said in a second comment I don't have a DVD to rewind and check what I thought I saw. I like JT. I made the joke yesterday that I need some hot pink pants now because of him. I've cheered on Fowler every Sunday for as many years as I can remember. I'm not hating on the younger generation. If you honestly don't think that JT has a temper on the course and let's emotions get the better of him more than most of the guys out here, cool. I see that and that's an opinion. I don't hate the guy are wish anything bad to happen to him. Just wanted to see if anyone else saw what I thought I saw. But f*** me for opening a hornets nest.

24

#25 Burt Chance

Burt Chance

    I'm just here for the free beer.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 311969
  • Joined: 04/29/2014
  • Location:Birmingham, AL
GolfWRX Likes : 402

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

View PostBassi, on 18 June 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.

Lol, quit watching golf then.

Anyone else see the irony here? This guy is bitching about other people bitching. LOL. Weirdo.

Nike Vapor Speed TW Driver 10.5 °
TM M2 3W-15°
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 Iron 17°
TaylorMade M1 3 Rescue 19°
TaylorMade RSi TP Forged 4-PW
Nike Engage 50 & 54 ° SS  60° DS
Ping Karsten 1959 Anser 2

25

#26 Bassi

Bassi

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412710
  • Joined: 02/19/2016
  • Location:Tucson Az
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:00 PM

View Postctime, on 18 June 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

Hey Bassi.

Get over yourself. You sound like the kind of guy who would call in a rules violation.
Thanks for sharing your opinion on something. Sorry I didn't realize I wasn't aloud to do the same.

26

#27 JackpotJohnny

JackpotJohnny

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,984 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97333
  • Joined: 10/26/2009
  • Location:San Diego, Ca
GolfWRX Likes : 932

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:03 PM

View PostBassi, on 18 June 2017 - 08:57 PM, said:

Did everyone miss the "?" I put at the end of the original question I asked? I literally asked if anyone else saw it. Then said in a second comment I don't have a DVD to rewind and check what I thought I saw. I like JT. I made the joke yesterday that I need some hot pink pants now because of him. I've cheered on Fowler every Sunday for as many years as I can remember. I'm not hating on the younger generation. If you honestly don't think that JT has a temper on the course and let's emotions get the better of him more than most of the guys out here, cool. I see that and that's an opinion. I don't hate the guy are wish anything bad to happen to him. Just wanted to see if anyone else saw what I thought I saw. But f*** me for opening a hornets nest.

I'd like to hear your opinion on Rahms temper, and what transpired Friday

27

#28 Vindog

Vindog

    Don't order the schnitzel. They're using schnauzer!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,315 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131959
  • Joined: 06/29/2011
  • Location:Maine, the final frontier
GolfWRX Likes : 6194

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:05 PM

Rahmer is just a fiery Spaniard.
run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

28

#29 Bassi

Bassi

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412710
  • Joined: 02/19/2016
  • Location:Tucson Az
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:07 PM

View PostJohnny4379, on 18 June 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

View PostBassi, on 18 June 2017 - 08:57 PM, said:

Did everyone miss the "?" I put at the end of the original question I asked? I literally asked if anyone else saw it. Then said in a second comment I don't have a DVD to rewind and check what I thought I saw. I like JT. I made the joke yesterday that I need some hot pink pants now because of him. I've cheered on Fowler every Sunday for as many years as I can remember. I'm not hating on the younger generation. If you honestly don't think that JT has a temper on the course and let's emotions get the better of him more than most of the guys out here, cool. I see that and that's an opinion. I don't hate the guy are wish anything bad to happen to him. Just wanted to see if anyone else saw what I thought I saw. But f*** me for opening a hornets nest.

I'd like to hear your opinion on Rahms temper, and what transpired Friday
I love him and I love everyone else..... is that the safe answer? I feel like i need to dodge some bullets on here now....

29

#30 Fairways_and_Greens

Fairways_and_Greens

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16577
  • Joined: 07/19/2006
  • Location:Washington State
GolfWRX Likes : 228

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

You are the only one that saw it. He hopped over it.

M1 9.5° | M1 4w 15° | 915H.d 19°
Z765 Modus3 125x
X-Forged 48°/52°/60°
Nike Neo
Pro V1x

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors