Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Jeremy Ranch vs. Wasatch Mountain

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 * J Y *

* J Y *

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 411614
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:26 AM

Which one would you rather play?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Texasjim

Texasjim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 293357
  • Handicap:7.5
  • Ebay ID:Tkdjl
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:28 PM

Play them both!  I've played both and liked WM better. To be honest i dont remember JR much as it's been a few years since I was in Utah

#3 * J Y *

* J Y *

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 411614
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:33 PM

Playing Glenwild tomorrow and I have a tee time out at JR on Thursday but Im wondering if there are better options.

#4 Mnalette

Mnalette

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 364983
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:Mikecbbnalette
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

Another good option around that same area and which I played yesterday was Mountain Dell Lakes Course.  It was a solid golf course.  I would definitely go with Wasatch Mountain Mountain course not Lakes  over Jeremy Ranch.

Sounds like you have some connections getting on to the private course.  Victory Ranch in Kamas is supposed to be really nice, haven't played it yet but I have heard the course is great. They all might be a let down after you play Glenwild tomorrow.

By the way...if you need a playing partner for Glenwild I wouldn't say no!! 😁Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors