Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Who here has played Pine Valley?

64 replies to this topic

#31 rsh0308

rsh0308

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 173025
GolfWRX Likes : 145

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

How are you guys getting on these courses?!  So jealous.
I live in Philadelphia and golfing most of my life. Professional adult and I've never even sniffed Pine Valley, Merion, Cricket, or Aronimink.
I've played Trump National or the old Pine Hill, which is close to PV...
Get me on, I'd be happy to pay my own guest fee 😜.

My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*, GD AD DI-6x
Taylormade Aeroburner TP 15*, White Tie x
Taylormade Auroburner TP 3h, White Tie x
Mizuno 850 Forged 4-P, DG TIS400
Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
Scotty Red X

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 Ktrain

Ktrain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118329
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:33 PM

I have never played Merion but the PV member that hosts me (41 years as a member) says that Merion is harder.. My best explanation of PV is that it's demanding!!! But if you can keep the the ball in front of you for the most part, you can throw up a pretty descent score. If your hitting it crooked, the course will eat your lunch quick.. I just love the variety of clubs you hit from the tee to hitting into greens.. Every club in my bag gets used for sure!!!

#33 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

Serial Shanker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,129 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2426

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:57 PM

rsh0308, on 22 June 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

I live in Philadelphia and golfing most of my life. Professional adult and I've never even sniffed Pine Valley, Merion, Cricket, or Aronimink.
Get me on, I'd be happy to pay my own guest fee ��.

Lol.  I feel your pain, brother.
Cobra F7+ - Copperhead 70TX
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

#34 C-Law

C-Law

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128475
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:08 AM

I know it's a terrible answer, but honestly the easiest way on those courses is probably not through invite, but to be a tournament golfer.  PV hosted 2012 GAP open, Merion GAP AM last year, Aronimink US AM qualifying last year, Cricket the GAP AM this year and US MID AM qualifier last year, ect.  Play for a club in the annual GAP matches and hope you get a good draw.  We're very lucky here to have these courses allow tournament play they way they do through GAP(who run great events).  That's not even including PA state events, so you can include Oakmont/LV/Fox Chapel in there too.

Edited by C-Law, 23 June 2017 - 07:11 AM.

#35 wrigley

wrigley

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16695
  • Ebay ID:fenwayman
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

Out or curiosity, for those that have played.  What are the guest fees?

#36 Drudersh

Drudersh

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,417 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 225353
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:Dwrv06
GolfWRX Likes : 2607

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:03 AM

wrigley, on 23 June 2017 - 07:35 AM, said:

Out or curiosity, for those that have played.  What are the guest fees?

The member is required to pay the guest fee out there. You cannot pay your own guest fee.
Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
Odyssey Versa 2-Ball

#37 KMeloney

KMeloney

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
  • Handicap:@ 7
GolfWRX Likes : 840

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:39 AM

PV is a special place. The fairways are plenty generous, so it you keep it in the fairway, you're going to be fine. Get off the fairway, and the trouble is SO penal it's devastating. No rakes in the bunkers, so you're playing out of footprints, and maybe from on top of/under leaves. Some bunkers are under low-hanging tree limbs, and some are 6'+ deep and only 3' wide at the bottom. Go over almost any green, and you're in a world of hurt. There's only 10 yards or so of rough anywhere before you're into unplayable brush/woods. But, again, the fairways are generous enough to give yourself a chance to start each hole in good shape. You don't have to be particularly long off any tee -- you just need to be able to hit it within the range your caddie give you.

It's really just a special, special place.

#38 Stylez

Stylez

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 223067
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

Luck and timing for me honestly. My old coach is close to a member and he also works with my sister now. My brother n law turned 40 and is a massive golf addict and my sister wanted to do something special and asked my old coach. Well that turned into me and him both getting on PV. Only bummer was I have a friend who caddied at PV for years and stop a few months before I got to play. Would of love to have him on my bag for my first time there.
Titleist 910D3*
TMAG R11s 14* 3W
Titleist 910F 19*
Mizuno MP64 4-PW
                Nike Method Matter B2-01

#39 Stylez

Stylez

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 223067
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:31 AM

KMeloney, on 23 June 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

PV is a special place. The fairways are plenty generous, so it you keep it in the fairway, you're going to be fine. Get off the fairway, and the trouble is SO penal it's devastating. No rakes in the bunkers, so you're playing out of footprints, and maybe from on top of/under leaves. Some bunkers are under low-hanging tree limbs, and some are 6'+ deep and only 3' wide at the bottom. Go over almost any green, and you're in a world of hurt. There's only 10 yards or so of rough anywhere before you're into unplayable brush/woods. But, again, the fairways are generous enough to give yourself a chance to start each hole in good shape. You don't have to be particularly long off any tee -- you just need to be able to hit it within the range your caddie give you.

Couldn't of said it any better.
Titleist 910D3*
TMAG R11s 14* 3W
Titleist 910F 19*
Mizuno MP64 4-PW
                Nike Method Matter B2-01

#40 Grizz06

Grizz06

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 378624
  • Handicap:6.9
GolfWRX Likes : 146

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:27 AM

Stylez, on 23 June 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

KMeloney, on 23 June 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

Couldn't of said it any better.

Agreed, but the place ate me up the first time... well, both times.  The second time I left driver in the bag a little more and found it more enjoyable.  

I got on because my best buddy and his wife are both partners at a major firm in NYC and one of their fellow partners is a member.  It was a gift to me both times and I was more than happy to oblige.

That being said, IMVHO, I don't think it's the best course in the world or even the best course I've played.  A wonderful place nonetheless.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 ThreadJockey

ThreadJockey

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169597
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:58 PM

Overrated.

Don't get me wrong, nice course, but not worthy of the ranking.  I agree with other posters here that it maintains its ranking because of its exclusivity.  One thing is has going for it is intimidating tee shots.  Once you get out to your ball (hopefully in the fairway) and look back, some of the holes become "meh".

The fact that PV is a village is very cool, but I did not really find the clubhouse particularly charming.  It was old, but not in a good way, if that makes sense?  Oakmont, for example, has an old locker room that feels period correct for the rest of the course.  PV feels like it was the victim of a bad renovation in the 70s.

#42 johnnylongball

johnnylongball

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29601
GolfWRX Likes : 79

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:53 PM

ThreadJockey, on 27 June 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

Overrated.

Don't get me wrong, nice course, but not worthy of the ranking.  I agree with other posters here that it maintains its ranking because of its exclusivity.  One thing is has going for it is intimidating tee shots.  Once you get out to your ball (hopefully in the fairway) and look back, some of the holes become "meh".

The fact that PV is a village is very cool, but I did not really find the clubhouse particularly charming.  It was old, but not in a good way, if that makes sense?  Oakmont, for example, has an old locker room that feels period correct for the rest of the course.  PV feels like it was the victim of a bad renovation in the 70s.

Next time you receive an invitation, please tell them you're not very impressed with the club but I'd be happy to go in your place.  :)

#43 wrayner

wrayner

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4016
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:38 AM

Ktrain, on 20 June 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

Just got back from there as I played in their Member Guest last weekend. I played it last year for first time for 3 days-4rounds.. This past weekend was the same. A friend of mine at my local club grew up on east coast and has been a member for 41 yrs.. He has many stories and I have learned a lot about the place and course through him.. I absolutely love that place and is my favorite course by far.. I feel like I could answer some questions so don't be afraid to ask. Lol. I love to share the experience as best I could!!!

How was the Member-Guest? Must have been awesome!  Can only imagine how good that tourney is.  PV is by far on the top of my bucket list.  Had three chances to play there as I used to work in the golf business at a great Philly club and was rained out EVERYTIME! Didn't think I could get worse luck.  Hope to get there sometime.  Thanks for sharing!
- Taylor Made M3 10.5* Tour AD-IZ 6x
- Callaway Rogue SZ 15* Matrix Black Tie
- Titleist 915H 20* Diamana S+
- Titleist 716 AP2 4-P DG Tour Issue X100
- Vokey SM7 52* 56* 60* DG Tour Issue Black Onyx
- Taylor Made Spider Tour Black

#44 Ktrain

Ktrain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:19 PM

wrayner, on 28 June 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

Ktrain, on 20 June 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

Just got back from there as I played in their Member Guest last weekend. I played it last year for first time for 3 days-4rounds.. This past weekend was the same. A friend of mine at my local club grew up on east coast and has been a member for 41 yrs.. He has many stories and I have learned a lot about the place and course through him.. I absolutely love that place and is my favorite course by far.. I feel like I could answer some questions so don't be afraid to ask. Lol. I love to share the experience as best I could!!!

How was the Member-Guest? Must have been awesome!  Can only imagine how good that tourney is.  PV is by far on the top of my bucket list.  Had three chances to play there as I used to work in the golf business at a great Philly club and was rained out EVERYTIME! Didn't think I could get worse luck.  Hope to get there sometime.  Thanks for sharing!
Member- Guest was pretty cool..To my surprise, there wasn't any crazy good scores? Friday is a best ball qualifier that the best score was a 1 over 71.. We shot a 75 which put
us in the 3rd out of 6 flights. Top 2 flights played back tees which we just probably couldn't compete? All flights play a match play format and we won our first match but lost our second which eliminated us for 1st or 2nd in our flight. We then skipped an alternative separate best ball competition for Sunday morning as we had an 11 hour drive home.. But all in all, great experience and fun time.. I love the few changes they made to the course and just love the course in general!!!

Edited by Ktrain, 28 June 2017 - 07:19 PM.

#45 Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 371925
  • Handicap:2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 438

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

I may be cursed. I am scheduled to play Merion and Pine Valley this week. The weather forecast has been changing every day- currently showing two days of lightning followed by hopefully a cloudy day.

Crossing my fingers...saying a prayer.

#46 aabcuue

aabcuue

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107273
  • Ebay ID:aabcuue
GolfWRX Likes : 103

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:48 AM

Andrew Bond of Glencoe, on 03 July 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

I may be cursed. I am scheduled to play Merion and Pine Valley this week. The weather forecast has been changing every day- currently showing two days of lightning followed by hopefully a cloudy day.

your fine. It will be common early summer day around here. warm low-mid 80s w/ humidity.

Only low chance pop up t-storm after mon. Tues-fri don't really need umbrella.

w/e is unsettled w/ popup t-storms.
a 17TM M1 460 9.5* Matrix BlackTie X 45"
b 16Cobra KingLtd9* Rogue SilverI/O 110msi 60s 45.5" 1"tip
c Ping G25 8.5* Tour 70x 45"

Titleist 915fd 15* RIP Phenom70s 1"tip
Cobra BafflerPro19* SpeederProS .5"tip
Cobra Baffler RailH23* SpeederProS

CallawayX20Tour 5-pw ProjectX 6.0 +.5"
Vokey Sm5 raw aw51*, sw56*, lw60*
Cameron FuturaX SuperStroke Fatso5.0

#47 Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:12 PM

aabcuue, on 04 July 2017 - 12:48 AM, said:

your fine. It will be common early summer day around here. warm low-mid 80s w/ humidity.

Thursday afternoon at Merion
Friday and Saturday at Pine Valley

#48 mflores

mflores

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38844
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 234

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

All courses mentioned are special for their own reasons. I love Merion - the history, the flag poles and clubhouse - the finishing holes are the best in golf IMO. PV is the bucket list course - love every hole and what a great atmosphere. Philly Cricket has that links style that I love - first hole is a great driving hole and it just keeps you in awe the entire way. Arominak is the least fav of these form me but it's still an awesome course - tough greens, tree Lined

No matter how you rank them - if you get to play all or any of them - consider ourselves lucky as they are all awesome bucket list courses - it's like choosing between Kate upton, Adriana Lima, Jessica alba etc...
G400 Max Ad DI 7
M3 15 degree Tensei Blue
Srixon H45 19 hybrid Tour spec 8.8
Srixon Z 565/765 Nippon 125
Vokey Forged 50F, 54M, 60J Nippon 125
Scotty Cameron X7M

#49 aabcuue

aabcuue

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107273
  • Ebay ID:aabcuue
GolfWRX Likes : 103

Posted 05 July 2017 - 03:00 AM

Andrew Bond of Glencoe, on 04 July 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

aabcuue, on 04 July 2017 - 12:48 AM, said:

Thursday afternoon at Merion
Friday and Saturday at Pine Valley

Front has shifted and w/e weather will arrive a day to 1.5d earlier.
Sat & Sun are now dry & sunny.

Friday depends when thurs rains and how hot fri gets, if it stays cloudy you'll be fine. Otherwise possible afternoon t-storms.

Thurs is mixed as rain arrives afternoon-evening and goes through overnight th-fri.
a 17TM M1 460 9.5* Matrix BlackTie X 45"
b 16Cobra KingLtd9* Rogue SilverI/O 110msi 60s 45.5" 1"tip
c Ping G25 8.5* Tour 70x 45"

Titleist 915fd 15* RIP Phenom70s 1"tip
Cobra BafflerPro19* SpeederProS .5"tip
Cobra Baffler RailH23* SpeederProS

CallawayX20Tour 5-pw ProjectX 6.0 +.5"
Vokey Sm5 raw aw51*, sw56*, lw60*
Cameron FuturaX SuperStroke Fatso5.0

#50 Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:24 PM

Played two rounds at Pine Valley and one round at Merion. Two of the best golf courses in the world, and I have played my fair share. Pine Valley was the epitome of sleeping, breathing and playing golf. It was absolute heaven- a perfect golf course and experience.

Edited by Andrew Bond of Glencoe, 10 July 2017 - 12:24 PM.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 Ktrain

Ktrain

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:49 PM

Andrew Bond of Glencoe, on 10 July 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

Played two rounds at Pine Valley and one round at Merion. Two of the best golf courses in the world, and I have played my fair share. Pine Valley was the epitome of sleeping, breathing and playing golf. It was absolute heaven- a perfect golf course and experience.
Great to hear you loved PV...

#52 Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:01 AM

I have had a week to let the courses sink in and here are a couple thoughts.

- Someone posted that PV is #1because its so exclusive. That is so not the case. First and foremost (not counting but estimating) 90 of the Top 100 golf courses are private on that list.

- I would wager 25-50 of those private courses have fewer members than Pine Valley.

- As I understand it, as a member of Pine Valley you are encouraged to bring guests and bring them often. The spirit of Pine Valley is for the members to share it with the golf world. I played there two days and every group out there had 3 guests.

- The course is in immaculate condition and every hole could be the best hole on most courses around the country.

- The golf course plays games with your head. It's fairly wide but looks crazy narrow, their are shots that need to be hit over bunkers that always look longer than what they are. The greens are fairly big. However if you miss the fairway or the green you are in huge trouble.

- It's #1 in my book and Merion #2 which I played last week as well is #2. Merion was great- it was what I expected a great country club with rich history to be. Pine Valley however was an other worldly experience as you sleep, breathe and eat in golf at its best.

#53 FairwayFred

FairwayFred

Major Winner

• Sponsors
  • 3,397 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149
GolfWRX Likes : 1628

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:42 PM

Andrew Bond of Glencoe, on 14 July 2017 - 07:01 AM, said:

I have had a week to let the courses sink in and here are a couple thoughts.

- Someone posted that PV is #1because its so exclusive. That is so not the case. First and foremost (not counting but estimating) 90 of the Top 100 golf courses are private on that list.

- I would wager 25-50 of those private courses have fewer members than Pine Valley.

- As I understand it, as a member of Pine Valley you are encouraged to bring guests and bring them often. The spirit of Pine Valley is for the members to share it with the golf world. I played there two days and every group out there had 3 guests.

- The course is in immaculate condition and every hole could be the best hole on most courses around the country.

- The golf course plays games with your head. It's fairly wide but looks crazy narrow, their are shots that need to be hit over bunkers that always look longer than what they are. The greens are fairly big. However if you miss the fairway or the green you are in huge trouble.

- It's #1 in my book and Merion #2 which I played last week as well is #2. Merion was great- it was what I expected a great country club with rich history to be. Pine Valley however was an other worldly experience as you sleep, breathe and eat in golf at its best.

I would actually say that almost every club in the top 100 that is private has less members that PV.  PV has a ton of members though most are not local.  And your totally right most groups out there are 3 guests and a member.  Can't agree that every hole at PV would be the best hole at most places, particularly 12 and 14 to me are average at best but it's got alot of great holes and is a very special place.
FREE AGENT CLUB HO NO MO!
Ari Techner
National Custom Works nationalcustomworks.com
ari@nationalcustomworks.com
IG: @nationalcustom
Twitter: @WorksNational
(still a huge club HO)

#54 Tin Whistle

Tin Whistle

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144799
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:14 AM

Played it this past Tuesday. Beautiful day. Spectacular course. Wonderful people. Wish I was in mid season form but put the scorecard and pencil away on 1’s green and just soaked it all in.

#55 1b!ggolfnut

1b!ggolfnut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 500990
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:25 AM

Although Pine Valley is not one if my favorite courses. It is a great course but i forget many of the holes. It is without question the best golf expierence that i have had. Staying in the cottages, putting on the green until wee hours of ghe night, the food was great (turtle soup a must) and walking the course with great caddies.

#56 Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Andrew Bond of Glencoe

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:34 PM

I am heading back to play Pine Valley twice this year. Itís #1- a bit dumbfounded that anyone could say itís not in the Top 10. There is just no reasonable explanation in my opinion.

The best course doesnít have to be the most penal, I would argue the opposite it should give the better player strategic options even when they err.

The argument on #12 is moot because they redesigned it ands created an awesome risk reward shot...AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just cannot fathom a Kiawah, Whistling Straights, Erin Hills or those ilk being in the discussion.

I will say that many over value ocean views.

The top 3 that I have played in order:

1) Pine Valley
2) Oakmont
3) Merion

I am playing Cypress and Augusta in 2019 so it will be interesting to see how those two interrupt my list.

#57 FairwayFred

FairwayFred

Major Winner

• Sponsors
  • 3,397 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149
GolfWRX Likes : 1628

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

12 does look fantastic now. Huge improvement!
FREE AGENT CLUB HO NO MO!
Ari Techner
National Custom Works nationalcustomworks.com
ari@nationalcustomworks.com
IG: @nationalcustom
Twitter: @WorksNational
(still a huge club HO)

#58 trgolfer02

trgolfer02

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 467442
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:21 AM

I have been there a few times.  Fun place

#59 dpb5031

dpb5031

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67947
GolfWRX Likes : 2587

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:28 AM

I've played there 3 times. Great course, overall great experience!
USGA Index: ~2

WITB:
2018 Taylormade M3 8.5 Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6x
Taylormade M2 Tour 15 Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 S
Kasco K2K 33 - UST Axivcore 65 Tour Green S
Ping G 22 Hybrid (2 flat) - Ping Tour 80 S
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Ping Glide 2.0 - SS 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade Ho Toe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

#60 mmckee02

mmckee02

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68884
  • Handicap:3
  • Ebay ID:mpmckee02
GolfWRX Likes : 99

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:50 PM

The course is wider and more playable than pictures lead you to believe.  Lot's of visual intimidation on every shot.  

Mark

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors