Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Hello from St Louis Missouri

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 314_Single_Digit

314_Single_Digit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 471470
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:golffreek621
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

My name is Mike I grew up in San Diego California. Torrey Pines and Balboa Golf course's were my home course when I played in HS. Moved to St Louis in 05 usually play Crystal Springs Quarry. Avid Scotty Cameron Collector and Titleist junkie. Been playing golf since I was 12 will be 35 next week and after a 2 yr hiatus from golf. Im back to get somewhere that resembles the golfer I was many years ago.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 grunt300

grunt300

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 274053
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

Welcome to the forums!!  Love CSQ, and their range.  Best grass range in town I think!

Hit em well!

#3 FlyingLaw1

FlyingLaw1

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 468870
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:53 PM

Welcome to a fellow Missourian! I'm also pretty new here and have loved it so far. You'll never want for great information!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors