Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bespoke Golf - Total Sham.....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GoIrish12

GoIrish12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201287
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

I visited their site and fell in love with their head cover designs. It seemed like a legitimate operation so I placed an order for 3 covers without much thought.

Sure enough, after getting their voicemail a few times without any reply from the company, I started to wonder whether I had been scammed. It has been over 2 months since I placed my order, and I have just finally contested the charge with my credit card company.

It seems like some people here were eventually able to get their covers, but as far as I can tell there is absolutely nobody running their operation as of now. I was very disappointed and just wanted to give others here a heads up that this is not a legitimate business, which is too bad because they did have some great designs.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 sfinn17

sfinn17

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 330301
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

That sucks you had the experience, I ordered the USA clover driver cover and it came in a little over a month. They shouldn't have just ignored you
Titleist 917 D2 9.5* Rogue Silver Stiff
Ping G30 14.5* Tour 80 Stiff
Ping G 19* Tour 90 Stiff
Titleist AP2 4-PW DG AMT S300
Vokey SM6 Chrome 50/54/48 DG Wedge Flex
Odyssey White Hot RX 2 ball / Blacklab BL-1
2017 ProV1

#3 GoIrish12

GoIrish12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201287
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:53 PM

Well, in the weirdest turn of events ever, my covers arrived this morning. About 1 month late, but they do look nice.

Long story short - nice head covers, terrible customer service,

#4 O.D.underpar

O.D.underpar

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50159
GolfWRX Likes : 131

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:05 PM

I have a set from them and they are great. Sucks dealing with the long turnaround time but worth the wait in my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors