Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Rory is too jacked...

207 replies to this topic

#31 QMany

QMany

#TheWRX

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,910 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113894
  • Handicap:+0.4
GolfWRX Likes : 4844

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:47 AM

View Postcardoustie, on 14 June 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

View Postlopey986, on 14 June 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

And Rory knows more about golf than Johnny Freaking Miller. Him and Brandel are a couple of bitter old has beens.

You're insane.  Johnny Miller knows more about golf that pretty much the whole freaking planet.  He was the best golfer in the world from 73-75 . .gimme a break

I'm with you on Brandel but he is paid to opine and stir the pot, so he get's a pass of some sort

To play Devil's Advocate here, Rory has also been the best (or one of the best) golfer in the world for the past 5 years and has twice as many majors as Johnny. If that is what we're using as a standard of knowledge, Rory probably has him beat. And Johnny still talks about trap-draws and trapping it against the turf :russian_roulette:

Currently in #TheWRX...

Callaway GBB Epic (9°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 70X
Callaway GBB Epic SZ (15°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X

Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
Callaway Apex Pro (4i-PW) DG X100 TI
Callaway MD3 (50° 54° 60°) DG S400 TI
Odyssey O Works R-Line
Srixon ZStar XV

QMany's Swing/Sticks / Instagram

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 noahdavis_7

noahdavis_7

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 456240
  • Handicap:1.6
GolfWRX Likes : 75

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:47 AM

Normally people who say lifting hurts your golf swing are either A. Weak and jealous or B. Have no idea what they are talking about
TM M1 430 with a Fukijura speeder 661 X flex
TM RBZ 3 Wood 15* with the stock stiff shaft
Nike VR blade 3 iron with S flex stock
Mizuno MP-68 4-PW
Nike SV 56*

Vokey SM6 F Grind  52* GW
TM Tour Spider Black 35"
TM TP5x ball

#33 chippa13

chippa13

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 394742
GolfWRX Likes : 792

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:50 AM

Overtraining is simply too much exercise combined with not enough rest/recovery. The amount of weight has nothing to do with it. Is Rory "too jacked"? No. Could he be overtraining? Perhaps, but like someone said earlier, without knowing his routine we can't answer that question.

#34 dlygrisse

dlygrisse

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,921 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16702
GolfWRX Likes : 3827

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:57 AM

And Rory knows more about golf than Johnny Freaking Miller. Him and Brandel are a couple of bitter old has beens.

You're insane.  Johnny Miller knows more about golf that pretty much the whole freaking planet.  He was the best golfer in the world from 73-75 . .gimme a break
I'm with you on Brandel but he is paid to opine and stir the pot, so he get's a pass of  me sort

It's funny how when people over the age of 40 share their life experiences on the internet they are automatically classified as bitter old men, by anyone who grew up knowing nothing but how to Google something, like that is the end-all be-all of life's wisdom.  LOL.  

Miller has stated many times that his game went south after he spent a lot of time doing a lot of physical labor and adding muscle mass to his frame.  Totally lost his feel and injuries started to occur.  JM was arguably the best iron player in the history of the game for a period of time, so he has street cred.  Not that what Rory is doing is comparable, but it is food for thought.  

Just remember it's impossible to learn anything with your mouth open...(or while typing, if on the www.)
Callaway Alpha 815
Callaway V-Series 3w, HW
Ping G 4-U
Ping Glide SS 54
Ping Glide 2 SS 58
Odyssey Pro #1
Ping Hoofer

#35 SadTrombone

SadTrombone

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,732 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16714
GolfWRX Likes : 2444

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:08 AM

You're insane.  Johnny Miller knows more about golf that pretty much the whole freaking planet.  He was the best golfer in the world from 73-75 ...

View Postdlygrisse, on 14 June 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

JM was arguably the best iron player in the history of the game for a period of time...

Just ask him.

But seriously, this foolishness about these guys being "too jacked" needs to stop.  I was bigger than most of these guys when I was a Freshman in high school (5'10" 180# - I was a big kid even back then...oddly I had much less body fat than I do now yet I was still "overweight".  Weird!).  The differences is they maintained their exercise discipline and I was introduced to delicious chocolate cake.  Anyway, back then I thought about playing football, but when one of the soccer players decided to become kicker I quickly realized my place was beating a drum in the marching band.  I just wasn't big enough to avoid getting the snot beat out of me...by high school football players...at a small school in western PA...

To think these guys are jacked at all is really insulting to the athletes out there that are jacked.  Are they fit?  Definitely.  Healthy?  Probably.  Strong?  I wouldn't doubt it.  Jacked?  Jack and coke maybe...

But Tiger?  Yeah he was built like a linebacker when he was juicing.

*Pull pin*
*Throw grenade*

Edited by SadTrombone, 14 June 2017 - 11:13 AM.

#36 jmkenn0

jmkenn0

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 241175
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:09 AM

If you hadn't seen Rory when he was younger, would it ever cross your mind that he's "too jacked?"

How many people do you know that have bad backs due to injury?  How many of them actually know what a deadlift is?

Someone is paying them $10,000,000/year to wear a shmedium shirt - yeah, guessing Nike doesn't want someone like Duffy Waldorf stretching out their fabric.

#37 Scotty1140

Scotty1140

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132137
GolfWRX Likes : 1618

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:10 AM

View Postbscinstnct, on 14 June 2017 - 09:45 AM, said:

Make Rory jacked again!

Posted Image
Rory isn't just small, he's 'carry on'.

#38 chris975d

chris975d

Tour Winner

• 639 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 404098
  • Ebay ID:jscott8307
GolfWRX Likes : 553

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:10 AM

View Posttbowles411, on 14 June 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 14 June 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Not unless Jason Day is Hercules

Posted Image

http://www.express.c...y-play-together
That's just funny right there!

And keep in mind Jason Day's shirt size is "small".  So that tells you how little Rory really is.  I've stood within 3 feet of him at East Lake a couple of years ago in the clubhouse, and I'm 5ft 9in.  He's shorter than me.  He's very little ,but fairly fit.  Would not consider him bulked up by any stretch of the imagination, and that's not because I'm more or less desensitized to highly muscular people, having been a competitive powerlifter (briefly bodybuilding) for almost 16 years.  Rory is little, period.  

If you haven't been next to any of these people we typically see on TV, the problem is you have no basis for comparison on their size.  Someone fit and somewhat toned on TV can look like they are "huge" and "muscle bound".  But you're not seeing them in person, up close so you can actually compare them to the size of something you can relate to.  The photo with Trump shows this perfectly.  Rory filling up a camera shot on TV can appear to be "jacked", but next to Trump and other athletes, he looks like a kid...this is how he looked in person.  

I've witnessed this illusion several times in my life...once when I first went to college (Georgia Tech).  I wasn't into competitive lifting at that point, and was a hobby/competitive cross country runner (140 lbs).  I was in Bobby Dodd (our football stadium) one weekend running stadium steps for a workout, when the biggest human I've ever personally been face to face with was running in the stadium with me.  When I got close enough to him to notice the number on his shorts, I asked "are you... (our #1 wide receiver at the time, one of my favorite players to watch on TV)" and of course it was.  Literally the biggest mass of human I've ever seen up close at that point... shoulders as wide as a refrigerator and seemed 7 ft tall.  On TV, this guy, in pads, looked like a STICK in the offense's huddle.  Made me realize quickly that you can't tell anything regarding size on TV, it's very distorted.  

Other time I saw this perspective distortion was at a bodybuilding contest...I was there to support a friend, not competing, but during my heyday of bodybuilding style training, before I moved to powerlifting.  Sitting about 20 rows back, the most impressive physique on a male I saw all day came out ...was making me think "that guy is huge" and I'm small as sh**". Something about his proportions just made him look different.  Then I heard his on stage bodyweight was 150 lbs!  With no one around him for visual comparison, the guy seemed absolutely massive. But when I ran into him backstage with my friend, he was very small.  And here I was, 220lbs (not contest condition, mind you, but not too far out either) and thinking this guy was "huge" from 50 feet away on stage alone.

TL/DR... Rory is fit, but is FAR from jacked.  With no size reference when viewing him on TV, it's very hard to see this unless you've been near him in person (or see him next to someone of known size).

#39 hell_is_chrome

hell_is_chrome

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 317747
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 864

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:11 AM

View Postchippa13, on 14 June 2017 - 10:50 AM, said:

Overtraining is simply too much exercise combined with not enough rest/recovery. The amount of weight has nothing to do with it. Is Rory "too jacked"? No. Could he be overtraining? Perhaps, but like someone said earlier, without knowing his routine we can't answer that question.

A sensible take which has no business in this thread.

#40 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,177 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
GolfWRX Likes : 11354

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:15 AM

I'm with you on Brandel but he is paid to opine and stir the pot, so he get's a pass of  me sort

It's funny how when people over the age of 40 share their life experiences on the internet they are automatically classified as bitter old men, by anyone who grew up knowing nothing but how to Google something, like that is the end-all be-all of life's wisdom.  LOL.  

Miller has stated many times that his game went south after he spent a lot of time doing a lot of physical labor and adding muscle mass to his frame.  Totally lost his feel and injuries started to occur.  JM was arguably the best iron player in the history of the game for a period of time, so he has street cred.  Not that what Rory is doing is comparable, but it is food for thought.  

Just remember it's impossible to learn anything with your mouth open...(or while typing, if on the www.)

Yup.

Don't mess with 'old man strength'

Early in the week at the 2004 Doral Open, Mickelson and Johnny Miller were walking together following a business meeting with Ford, the car company at the time sponsoring both players. Small talk quickly devolved into needling, something both are expert at and prone to do, when Phil took it to another level.

“I could probably kick your butt,” Phil said. “I know karate and kung fu. I’m stronger than you.”

“I don’t know if you’re that strong,” Miller said. “You want to arm wrestle and see how strong you are?”

Phil accepted. The two men found a small table and took places opposite one another. Phil put his left arm on the table and invited Miller to take hold. It was a bad move by Phil because Miller is left-handed and had also arm-wrestled a lot as a kid growing up in San Francisco. It was sort of a pasttime there. In short order—Miller guesses it was one second—he slammed Phil’s arm to the table. Phil, stunned, asked for a do-over. Miller obliged, and in another second pinned Mickelson again.

He now demanded they switch hands. Miller won again, this time even more quickly, as if to make a point. “I still think I could kick your butt,” Phil fumed. “I know karate.”

http://www.golfdiges...ys-an-adventure

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#41 dlygrisse

dlygrisse

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,921 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:17 AM

View Posttbowles411, on 14 June 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

View Postbscinstnct, on 14 June 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Not unless Jason Day is Hercules

Posted Image

http://www.express.c...y-play-together
That's just funny right there!

So what is Jason Day?  5'10" 175lbs?
Callaway Alpha 815
Callaway V-Series 3w, HW
Ping G 4-U
Ping Glide SS 54
Ping Glide 2 SS 58
Odyssey Pro #1
Ping Hoofer

#42 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
GolfWRX Likes : 414

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:17 AM

Can echo the point about TV illusions. Met a D1 football player who was occupying the house I was about to rent for the summer years back. Thought in my head, holy crap this kid is jacked. Saw him on TV just a few months later.. Looked like a little peanut in the defensive huddle. If I'd have never met him face to face, I'd assume he weighed around 180-190? Look him up on the website for roster... 220lb.
Driver: '16 M2 w/ RIP'D VS Proto 60
3w: 915F w/ Diamana s+ 70
5w: 915F w/ VS Proto 85
Hybrid: 816H1 w/ Matrix Altus 95
Irons: MP-54 5-PW w/ Project X LZ
GW: MD2 w s/300
SW: MD2 w s/300

LW: RAC FE2O3  w/ s300
Putter: O-works #1
Ball: NXT Tour S
Bag: Sun Mountain Sync
Shoe: Adidas Boost s/Puma Biodrive

#43 SadTrombone

SadTrombone

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,732 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16714
GolfWRX Likes : 2444

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

View Postbscinstnct, on 14 June 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

Yup.

Don't mess with 'old man strength'

Early in the week at the 2004 Doral Open, Mickelson and Johnny Miller were walking together following a business meeting with Ford, the car company at the time sponsoring both players. Small talk quickly devolved into needling, something both are expert at and prone to do, when Phil took it to another level.
“I could probably kick your butt,” Phil said. “I know karate and kung fu. I’m stronger than you.”

“I don’t know if you’re that strong,” Miller said. “You want to arm wrestle and see how strong you are?”
Phil accepted. The two men found a small table and took places opposite one another. Phil put his left arm on the table and invited Miller to take hold. It was a bad move by Phil because Miller is left-handed and had also arm-wrestled a lot as a kid growing up in San Francisco. It was sort of a pasttime there. In short order—Miller guesses it was one second—he slammed Phil’s arm to the table. Phil, stunned, asked for a do-over. Miller obliged, and in another second pinned Mickelson again.

He now demanded they switch hands. Miller won again, this time even more quickly, as if to make a point. “I still think I could kick your butt,” Phil fumed. “I know karate.”

http://www.golfdiges...ys-an-adventure

Ferguson wants to know how much the bet was for.

#44 2over

2over

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1485
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

View Postcgm808, on 14 June 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

Agree and disagree.  

Disagree with your Sergio comparison. Sure, he's got 1 more green jacket than Rory, but he's also much older and has 3 fewer majors than Rory.  I'd take a safe bet on Rory winning a green jacket by the time he's Sergio's age. I think a better comparison would be Jordan as he doesn't do a lot of heavy lifting and he's doing just fine at roughly the same age.

Agree that weightlifting can cause issues down the road and not do much for you on the golf course; Look at Justin Thomas for example.  In the case of Tiger, he overdid it a little bit.  I mean, the man was obsessed with Navy Seal training techniques and heavy lifting which ultimately wore his body down.  But on the contrary, would you say the same about Louis Oosthuizen who has a bad back and carries a custom mattress around everywhere he goes?  I haven't heard much about him doing heavy lifting like Rory does and he has always had issues.  My point with Louis is that I think golf takes a strain on your body regardless, but I agree that heavy lifting will add to the cause...

I wasn't suggesting Sergio is as good a player as Rory, or that Rory won't win the Masters. I was purely comparing their physical skills--Sergio has never lifted heavy weights, is not jacked and is 8 years older and about the same height, natural build as Rory--and yet Sergio has had an almost injury free career and even at 36 has more clubhead speed than Rory! It was just a control group study, if you will on weightlifting vs. not

#45 RobertBaron

RobertBaron

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 348489
GolfWRX Likes : 103

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

The funny thing about these guys that are supposedly too jacked (Tiger,  Rory, Day, etc) is that they're not all that impressive when you see them not wearing shirts. You'd think with their supposed crazy routines they'd look like Ryan Reynolds or Zach Efron or something. But no they just look like normal fit guys you might see on a local tennis court or soccer field on a Saturday afternoon.

#46 dlygrisse

dlygrisse

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,921 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:31 AM

I think we can all agree on the following:
1.  Being fit is better than not being fit.
2.  You can injure yourself working out, or doing other activities if you do it incorrectly or you are just genetically prone to injury.  So there is always a risk, especially if repetitive motion is involved.  
3.  Rory is not "jacked"
Callaway Alpha 815
Callaway V-Series 3w, HW
Ping G 4-U
Ping Glide SS 54
Ping Glide 2 SS 58
Odyssey Pro #1
Ping Hoofer

#47 robrey85

robrey85

Gamblers Bonus

• 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338617
  • Handicap:10.5
  • Ebay ID:b!ackdeathbe!ow
GolfWRX Likes : 791

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

Make Rory jacked again!

Posted Image

Wow! Trump looks Jacked in that pic! :cheesy:
Posted Image

#48 Jasonic

Jasonic

Gamer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 277815
  • Handicap:7.2
GolfWRX Likes : 1462

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:59 AM

I was surprised how big Jason day's arms were in person. He was more "jacked" than anyone else on the range but in reality was just fit.
Cobra LTD pro 10*- Tour Green 65TX
Cobra f6 3/4 wood - 14.5* - Tour Green 75TX
Srixon u45 DI - 20* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Srixon z945 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
TaylorMade Spider Limited Red
KSig or Snell MTB :)

#49 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
GolfWRX Likes : 414

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:06 PM

Plus when you have slobs like the Duff floating around on tour, guys like Rory, Day, Cabrera-Bello look like ripped body builders in comparison.
Driver: '16 M2 w/ RIP'D VS Proto 60
3w: 915F w/ Diamana s+ 70
5w: 915F w/ VS Proto 85
Hybrid: 816H1 w/ Matrix Altus 95
Irons: MP-54 5-PW w/ Project X LZ
GW: MD2 w s/300
SW: MD2 w s/300

LW: RAC FE2O3  w/ s300
Putter: O-works #1
Ball: NXT Tour S
Bag: Sun Mountain Sync
Shoe: Adidas Boost s/Puma Biodrive

#50 Togatown22

Togatown22

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14577
  • Handicap:6.8
  • Ebay ID:togatown22
GolfWRX Likes : 972

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:07 PM

The most surprising thing about that pic is how jacked Paul O'Neill is.  He looks like he could throw on the pinstripes tomorrow and play no problem.

M2 9.5 HZRDUS Yellow handcrafted 6.0
RBZ Stage 2 Tour 16.5, Oban Revenge 8 04
Titleist 816H1 Speeder 8.8 S
Titleist 716 AP2 4-W AWT S
Vokey SM6 54.10S, 58.04L
TM Spider Tour black

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#51 jpdx

jpdx

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430484
GolfWRX Likes : 163

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:08 PM

Make Rory jacked again!

Posted Image

they all look like they skipped leg day...
Nike Vapor Pro driver 9.5* Diamana Blueboard
Nike Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Diamana Blueboard
Nike Vapor Fly 3 hybrid 20* Diamana Blueboard
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-AW DG Pro S300
Nike Engage 54* SS and 58* DS
Nike Method Matter m4-12
Nike Air Hybrid II Bag

back up/other bag in progress
Nike Vapor Fly Flex 440 Limited Diamana Blueboard
Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 wood stock r flex shaft
Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 hybrid stock r flex haft

Nike Vapor Pro 4-PW DG s300
Cleveland cg15 54* and 58*

Nike Method Origin b2-01

#52 JoeyD12

JoeyD12

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 333879
GolfWRX Likes : 150

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

View PostRobertBaron, on 14 June 2017 - 11:29 AM, said:

The funny thing about these guys that are supposedly too jacked (Tiger,  Rory, Day, etc) is that they're not all that impressive when you see them not wearing shirts. You'd think with their supposed crazy routines they'd look like Ryan Reynolds or Zach Efron or something. But no they just look like normal fit guys you might see on a local tennis court or soccer field on a Saturday afternoon.

You can't look like actors in the midsection and rotate properly around your spine.  Definition comes from shorter muscle fibers.  Golfers, for the most part, are trying to make their muscles longer.

#53 soregongolfer

soregongolfer

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97841
GolfWRX Likes : 457

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:31 PM

Make Rory jacked again!

Posted Image

Paul O'Neill, former Yankee, is more jacked than Rory in that photo and O'Neill is 54 years old.  Rory is a LONG way from "jacked."  A very long way.

#54 sefus12

sefus12

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92725
GolfWRX Likes : 607

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:52 PM

View Postsoregongolfer, on 14 June 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

Make Rory jacked again!

Posted Image

Paul O'Neill, former Yankee, is more jacked than Rory in that photo and O'Neill is 54 years old.  Rory is a LONG way from "jacked."  A very long way.
O'Neill looks great at 54.  Hell, I'll be happy if I'm built like President Trump when I turn 70 (I believe that's how old he was in this pic), assuming I live that long.
Nike CT 2.0 w/Kuro Kage TiNi 60x
TM Rocketballz Tour 13*
Titleist 913h 17* w/D+ 92s
TM Rocketbladez Tour w/KBS Tour S
Odyssey Rossie FB1
Titleist Vokey SM4 Wedges

#55 chris975d

chris975d

Tour Winner

• 639 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 404098
  • Ebay ID:jscott8307
GolfWRX Likes : 553

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

View Postjpdx, on 14 June 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

Make Rory jacked again!

Posted Image

they all look like they skipped leg day...

I was thinking the same thing.  ONeill would be better than that I would think.  But I guess not!

#56 toc

toc

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263080
GolfWRX Likes : 1525

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

View PostScotty1140, on 14 June 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

I don't think anyone who thinks Rory is "jacked" has ever actually lifted an actual weight.
I don't think anyone who thinks Rory is "jacked" has ever actually lifted an actual weight actually.

A veritable smorgasbord!

#57 toc

toc

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263080
GolfWRX Likes : 1525

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:12 PM

View Postsoregongolfer, on 14 June 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

Make Rory jacked again!

Posted Image

To be fair Paul O'Neill is the warrior so there's that

Edited by toc, 14 June 2017 - 01:13 PM.

A veritable smorgasbord!

#58 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,177 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
GolfWRX Likes : 11354

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

Posted Image

#59 Krt22

Krt22

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,323 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 261822
GolfWRX Likes : 1572

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:37 PM

View Posttoc, on 14 June 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

View PostScotty1140, on 14 June 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

I don't think anyone who thinks Rory is "jacked" has ever actually lifted an actual weight.
I don't think anyone who thinks Rory is "jacked" has ever actually lifted an actual weight actually.

You both may be onto something, actually.

#60 Krt22

Krt22

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,323 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 261822
GolfWRX Likes : 1572

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:42 PM

I'm with you on Brandel but he is paid to opine and stir the pot, so he get's a pass of some sort

It's also a different game today than it was back then

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors