Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Nike Zoom 90's


39 replies to this topic

#1 randyfitz

randyfitz

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272296
  • Joined: 08/22/2013
  • Location:cola, sc
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:42 PM

Some good deals over on the bay....

Edited by randyfitz, 08 June 2017 - 07:42 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Kylekoz17

Kylekoz17

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204917
  • Joined: 09/28/2012
  • Location:Buffalo
  • Handicap:0.7
GolfWRX Likes : 887

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:43 PM

Can you be a little more specific?
TI '17 Taylormade M1 - AD BB 6X
TI Taylormade Aeroburner
'17 Taylormade M1 hybrid - Kuro Kage 80X
Titleist 716 TMB 3, 4 iron AMT X100
Titleist 714 AP2 5-pw X100
Custom Oven grind Nike Engage 50 sq, 56 toe sweep
Custom 1/1 Rory Oven proto 006, DJ Spider

2

#3 Mkoz14

Mkoz14

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287301
  • Joined: 12/09/2013
  • Location:Ontario
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:03 AM

also interested if anyone has tried and likes these shoes?
Epic Sub-Zero - graphite designs AD- DI 6X
915F 15 - Rogue S
Titleist 915hd 3 graphite designs AD- DI 85h S
712U 4i KBS tour s
712 AP2 5-P KBS tour s
SM6 52F 56M 60M KBS
Scotty Cameron newport 2016 34

3

#4 noaces06

noaces06

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207513
  • Joined: 10/17/2012
  • Location:Greenville, SC
  • Handicap:4.9
  • Ebay ID:prasrx
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

View PostMkoz14, on 09 June 2017 - 08:03 AM, said:

also interested if anyone has tried and likes these shoes?

I have a pair of the white/orange and I LOVE them.  By far the most comfortable pair I've ever owned and not lacking in the grip department (my biggest fear).  Love them so much I'm going back for the Volt pair and the Grey/Blue pair as well.
Noaces' WITB...

Callaway Alpha 816 DBD  9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60x (playing at 43.5)
Callaway 816 14* w/ Fubuki Alpha 70x
Titleist 913h 19* w/ Diamana D+ 92x // Titleist 716 T-MB 3i w/ DG X100
Titleist 712 AP2 4-PW w/ DG X100
Callaway MD2 52*
Callaway PM 56* & 60*
Odyssey O-Works #7

4

#5 Mkoz14

Mkoz14

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287301
  • Joined: 12/09/2013
  • Location:Ontario
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:41 AM

just pulled the trigger on a white oreo pair on sale on ebay. I will write a full review once i get them... been loving the style of these for a while. It is my first spikeless shoe so i am happy to hear you like the grip

Epic Sub-Zero - graphite designs AD- DI 6X
915F 15 - Rogue S
Titleist 915hd 3 graphite designs AD- DI 85h S
712U 4i KBS tour s
712 AP2 5-P KBS tour s
SM6 52F 56M 60M KBS
Scotty Cameron newport 2016 34

5

#6 randyfitz

randyfitz

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272296
  • Joined: 08/22/2013
  • Location:cola, sc
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:12 PM

Wore mine for the first time today.   Super comfy, plenty of grip, and look great with shorts.  

Great deals on the bay too.

6

#7 timmy8151

timmy8151

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95650
  • Joined: 10/01/2009
  • Location:San Francisco, CA
  • Handicap:15.2
GolfWRX Likes : 292

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:13 PM

Better deal on these shoes at Burlington Coat Factory and Ross.. $20 if you can find them
Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver 10.5*
Srixon F45 15*
Cobra F7 5W-6W 19.5*
Titleist 816H1 22*
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 5-PW
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged GW
Cobra King Pur Wedge 54*
Callaway PM Grind Wedge 58*
Directed Force Reno 2.0

7

#8 randyfitz

randyfitz

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272296
  • Joined: 08/22/2013
  • Location:cola, sc
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:02 PM

View Posttimmy8151, on 10 June 2017 - 07:13 PM, said:

Better deal on these shoes at Burlington Coat Factory and Ross.. $20 if you can find them

That's nuts.  I'd buy every color they had in my size.

8

#9 randyfitz

randyfitz

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272296
  • Joined: 08/22/2013
  • Location:cola, sc
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:04 PM

View PostKylekoz17, on 08 June 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

Can you be a little more specific?

Search Nike zoom 90 IT on the bay.  Shoes are going for less than $75 in some cases.   These retail for $175 I think.

9

#10 Newbs24

Newbs24

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57914
  • Joined: 06/13/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:06 PM

No clue if it starting up with golf shoes but eBay has been notorious for fake Nike shoes since its inception.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 MaitriMike

MaitriMike

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 800 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120926
  • Joined: 01/22/2011
  • Location:NYC
  • Ebay ID:Nigxdoof
GolfWRX Likes : 207

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:32 PM

View PostNewbs24, on 11 June 2017 - 08:06 PM, said:

No clue if it starting up with golf shoes but eBay has been notorious for fake Nike shoes since its inception.
not sure if there's any actual fake golf shoes since it gets outdated fairly fast. Not sure if it's worth it for bootleggers to do it for golf shoes. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised considering China counterfeits everything. I'd be interested to see if we can find some and tell the difference.

11

#12 hahanice

hahanice

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 363663
  • Joined: 02/23/2015
  • Location:Northern VA
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

Lol I actually got mine from eBay... Didn't think of them being fake until I read your post.

Then I thought, uh oh mine might be fake

Then I thought, oh well... If they are fake then I'm even more impressed with how well they were made!

12

#13 Newbs24

Newbs24

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57914
  • Joined: 06/13/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:17 PM

I used to collect/re-sell in the early 2000's and it was always an issue... I think the notion that the re-selling market is so small on golf shoes that it may be a non-starter... If you are going to wear them and they perform well, I guess it doesnt matter either way.

13

#14 ruffellprefley

ruffellprefley

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445654
  • Joined: 11/04/2016
  • Location:Oregon
  • Ebay ID:ruffellprefley22
GolfWRX Likes : 458

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:38 PM

View Posthahanice, on 12 June 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

Lol I actually got mine from eBay... Didn't think of them being fake until I read your post.

Then I thought, uh oh mine might be fake

Then I thought, oh well... If they are fake then I'm even more impressed with how well they were made!

they're not fake. someone bought them at Burlington coat factory or ross for $20 and flipped them on eBay.

14

#15 Gh05t

Gh05t

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431378
  • Joined: 07/03/2016
  • Location:Tucson
  • Handicap:19
  • Ebay ID:Chrisapodac-0
GolfWRX Likes : 65

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:48 PM

you guys, just get them at Burlington coat factory for $20. they are real, and cheap. granted, it's only been the grey/maroon, white/green, and all white that have been showing up.

Gamers:
Cobra F6+X stiff Matrix 70M4 Black Tie(on the chopping block, LTD Pro pending)
Cobra F6 3w X stiff Red Tie
Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid Stiff Red Tie
Cobra Amp Cell Pro 4-PW DG S300
Cleveland 588 RTX2.0 52*/Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 blade 48*/58*
Odyssey Works Versa 1W
Nike Air Sport III stand bag
Nike RZN Black and Platinum balls

Backups:
Driver:Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*Fuji Speeder 665 Evo II TS Xstiff
Adams Fast 10 3w Matrix Xstiff
Adams Pro 3 Hybrid Adilia Tour Red stiff
Adams A12 Pro 4-PW KBS Tour 90 stiff Smoke finish
Cleveland CG15 tour zip 52 56 60 traction shafts
Nike Method Midnight 006
Maxfli U Series 4.0 stand bag Oregon green/white

15

#16 Mkoz14

Mkoz14

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287301
  • Joined: 12/09/2013
  • Location:Ontario
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:19 AM

View Posthahanice, on 12 June 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

Lol I actually got mine from eBay... Didn't think of them being fake until I read your post.

Then I thought, uh oh mine might be fake

Then I thought, oh well... If they are fake then I'm even more impressed with how well they were made!
have you had a chance to play in them? thoughts?
Epic Sub-Zero - graphite designs AD- DI 6X
915F 15 - Rogue S
Titleist 915hd 3 graphite designs AD- DI 85h S
712U 4i KBS tour s
712 AP2 5-P KBS tour s
SM6 52F 56M 60M KBS
Scotty Cameron newport 2016 34

16

#17 jwc9p

jwc9p

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 278653
  • Joined: 10/01/2013
  • Location:South Carolina
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:56 AM

View PostGh05t, on 12 June 2017 - 01:48 PM, said:

you guys, just get them at Burlington coat factory for $20. they are real, and cheap. granted, it's only been the grey/maroon, white/green, and all white that have been showing up.
It's that easy! I've been to two local BCFs and haven't seen any of the Zoom 90s, regardless of size or color. Seems like they are the hardest to find and the most sought after.

17

#18 apex523

apex523

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1761
  • Joined: 06/19/2005
  • Location:Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:35 AM

Grabbed the all white as well as the white green pair off the BCF deal but haven't had the chance to play in them.  Can't seem to get off my LC2 and LC4 rotation I have going on.
Titleist 917 D3 - 8.5* - MRC Diamana Whiteboard 63
Nike Covert 2.0 - 15* - Fujikura Rombax P95
Titleist 816 H2 - 19* - Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 TS / NIke Vr-S Forged Iron - 20* - PXI
Titleist 714 AP2 - (4 - 9) - TT DG S300
Vokey - SM5 - 46* - SM6 - 50*, 55*, 60* - TT DG S300
Taylormade Spider Blade 12 tour milled insert / Scotty Cameron Select - Newport 2
Titleist Prov1x / KSig

18

#19 hahanice

hahanice

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 363663
  • Joined: 02/23/2015
  • Location:Northern VA
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:22 PM

View PostMkoz14, on 14 June 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

View Posthahanice, on 12 June 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

Lol I actually got mine from eBay... Didn't think of them being fake until I read your post.

Then I thought, uh oh mine might be fake

Then I thought, oh well... If they are fake then I'm even more impressed with how well they were made!
have you had a chance to play in them? thoughts?


Yea I have probably put 20 rounds into them. I love them. Extremely comfortable, fit me perfectly, look good, and great grip. Better grip than I get with spikes actually. I was worried that the rubber cleats would wear down quickly but they honestly seem not to be losing any grip at all

Edited by hahanice, 14 June 2017 - 10:24 PM.


19

#20 g_spy20

g_spy20

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117031
  • Joined: 11/04/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:37 AM

Just bought my fourth pair of these. They have quickly become my favorite shoes. A little tough to get on, but super comfortable and look great with shorts.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 aveb4life

aveb4life

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60331
  • Joined: 07/13/2008
  • Location:Morristown, NJ
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:49 AM

Just picked up a pair for $55 on the bay. I realize that someone bought the at a store for $20 but it was an easy transaction.
TM 2017 M1 Aldila Rogue 70
Nike Covert 2.0 Tour MRC Kuro Kage 70
TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour 20* Aldila Rogue 80
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
Mizuno S5 55*
Nike VR Forged 58*
TM Spider Tour Red

21

#22 averysdad

averysdad

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 367457
  • Joined: 03/22/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 162

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:46 PM

View Postaveb4life, on 15 June 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

Just picked up a pair for $55 on the bay. I realize that someone bought the at a store for $20 but it was an easy transaction.

I'm struggling with the same issue....I respect the fact they have $ in the eBay listing and the time to actually go and buy them but dang....tripling their $$ and then some?!?

22

#23 STPBMW

STPBMW

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 451532
  • Joined: 01/13/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 117

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:55 PM

View Postaverysdad, on 15 June 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

View Postaveb4life, on 15 June 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

Just picked up a pair for $55 on the bay. I realize that someone bought the at a store for $20 but it was an easy transaction.

I'm struggling with the same issue....I respect the fact they have $ in the eBay listing and the time to actually go and buy them but dang....tripling their $$ and then some?!?

After fees and shipping theyre probably barely making gas money to Burlington off one pair.

23

#24 aveb4life

aveb4life

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60331
  • Joined: 07/13/2008
  • Location:Morristown, NJ
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

View PostSTPBMW, on 15 June 2017 - 11:55 PM, said:

View Postaverysdad, on 15 June 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

View Postaveb4life, on 15 June 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

Just picked up a pair for $55 on the bay. I realize that someone bought the at a store for $20 but it was an easy transaction.

I'm struggling with the same issue....I respect the fact they have $ in the eBay listing and the time to actually go and buy them but dang....tripling their $$ and then some?!?

After fees and shipping theyre probably barely making gas money to Burlington off one pair.

That's kind of how I viewed it. Shipping is probably 10, and then ebay takes 10%, so right there that's $40. For that price, if I saw them on the rack I'd probably snag them too. $20 is just a steal.
TM 2017 M1 Aldila Rogue 70
Nike Covert 2.0 Tour MRC Kuro Kage 70
TM RBZ Stage 2 Tour 20* Aldila Rogue 80
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
Mizuno S5 55*
Nike VR Forged 58*
TM Spider Tour Red

24

#25 SilverBullets

SilverBullets

    BMW

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139485
  • Joined: 09/19/2011
  • Location:Phoenix, Az
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1957

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:43 PM

I have the white and red pair and am actually pretty disappointed by them.  They look great, I like the materials they are made out of and they are comfortable, for the most part.. I have 2 major problems.  They are a pain in the a** to put on if you put them on in the parking lot.  And 2, the most important, they rub the crap out of my Achilles.  The first 4 or 5 times I wore them, I had no issue with rubbing and almost bought a second pair.  The next time out, they rubbed so bad I started bleeding.  This happened another time, a few weeks later after letting everything fully heal.  I've had to move to wearing much higher socks, which I hate, to wear the shoes.  I normally wear Dry Max or Rhone tab socks... at this point it's really all that I own.  But I have had to break out the 10 year old UA ankle socks to wear these stupid shoes.

The white also stains really bad so make sure you scotch guard them.  I didn't, because I didn't have any handy (lazy) and the first time out they stained pretty bad (and that's with desert courses being really dry). I didn't think it would be that big of an issue because they are waterproof, but it was.  It's not a huge deal as I just use dawn dish soap and scrub them for a few minutes every few rounds.

They are fine, however, when I ride in a cart and do less walking.  But walking 18 in them, it's really high socks or bust.  I wouldn't buy them again.  I find myself wearing them now only when I ride and wearing lower cut shoes when I walk.

Taylormade '17 M2 9.5* - Rogue Silver 70 X
Taylormade '16 M2 15*
Titleist 910F 19*
Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
Bettinardi BB40

25

#26 Mkoz14

Mkoz14

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287301
  • Joined: 12/09/2013
  • Location:Ontario
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:52 PM

View PostSilverBullets, on 16 June 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

I have the white and red pair and am actually pretty disappointed by them.  They look great, I like the materials they are made out of and they are comfortable, for the most part.. I have 2 major problems.  They are a pain in the a** to put on if you put them on in the parking lot.  And 2, the most important, they rub the crap out of my Achilles.  The first 4 or 5 times I wore them, I had no issue with rubbing and almost bought a second pair.  The next time out, they rubbed so bad I started bleeding.  This happened another time, a few weeks later after letting everything fully heal.  I've had to move to wearing much higher socks, which I hate, to wear the shoes.  I normally wear Dry Max or Rhone tab socks... at this point it's really all that I own.  But I have had to break out the 10 year old UA ankle socks to wear these stupid shoes.

The white also stains really bad so make sure you scotch guard them.  I didn't, because I didn't have any handy (lazy) and the first time out they stained pretty bad (and that's with desert courses being really dry). I didn't think it would be that big of an issue because they are waterproof, but it was.  It's not a huge deal as I just use dawn dish soap and scrub them for a few minutes every few rounds.

They are fine, however, when I ride in a cart and do less walking.  But walking 18 in them, it's really high socks or bust.  I wouldn't buy them again.  I find myself wearing them now only when I ride and wearing lower cut shoes when I walk.


Thanks for your review! i played my first round in my new pair yesterday and i also had the issue with the blister on the back of my Achilles. I must preface this by i took them right from box ( no range break in ) and walked 27 in them. I have also yet to get a new pair of shoes that hasnt given me a blister.

I did scotch guard my pair and was really happy to see how they held up in damp conditions. I loved they way they looked and are very comfortable. I will try some higher socks next time out but i am cautiously optimistic about them as all my other shoes are FJ dryjoy tours, so it is nice to have a lighter more fun pair!
Epic Sub-Zero - graphite designs AD- DI 6X
915F 15 - Rogue S
Titleist 915hd 3 graphite designs AD- DI 85h S
712U 4i KBS tour s
712 AP2 5-P KBS tour s
SM6 52F 56M 60M KBS
Scotty Cameron newport 2016 34

26

#27 snagy2000

snagy2000

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 957 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9545
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 291

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:48 PM

I've walked 30+ rounds in mine and have never had a blister issue anywhere on my feet or ankles. And yes, I wear ankle socks all the time. These are some of the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever owned. Slipping these on is pretty easy and can be made easier with a shoe horn or your finger. Cracks me up that people find these hard to put on.

27

#28 BlackM00Nlight

BlackM00Nlight

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 422626
  • Joined: 04/26/2016
  • Location:Iowa
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 623

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:59 AM

My cousin got blisters in his heels in these. Loves the shoes, just needs higher socks to prevent the high heel/Achilles area blister.
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver Speeder Evolution II 661X
Mizuno JPX 900 3 wood Speeder Evolution II 661X
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2-A wedge AMT X100 (plus 1/2" 3 up)
Nike Engage Dual Sole 58 DG S400 (plus 1/2" 3up)

Evnroll ER2 34" putter
Nike RZN Tour Black
Nike Performance Cart IV Black/Silver
Nike Vapor Fly Umbrella
Nike Lunar Control Vapor Black and White
Bag Boy Tri-Swivel II Push-Cart Black

28

#29 onlyomar

onlyomar

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439532
  • Joined: 09/04/2016
  • Location:Wheaton IL
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 165

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:00 PM

View Postsnagy2000, on 16 June 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

I've walked 30+ rounds in mine and have never had a blister issue anywhere on my feet or ankles. And yes, I wear ankle socks all the time. These are some of the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever owned. Slipping these on is pretty easy and can be made easier with a shoe horn or your finger. Cracks me up that people find these hard to put on.

It may crack you up but I find them almost impossible to get on. Same with premieres. Those with high arches just can't get them in shoes without tongues. And I even tried them a size and a half bigger. Still no go.

29

#30 Mkoz14

Mkoz14

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 287301
  • Joined: 12/09/2013
  • Location:Ontario
GolfWRX Likes : 72

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

played my second round in these ... developing into a deep love.. second pair ordered.. wife angry

Epic Sub-Zero - graphite designs AD- DI 6X
915F 15 - Rogue S
Titleist 915hd 3 graphite designs AD- DI 85h S
712U 4i KBS tour s
712 AP2 5-P KBS tour s
SM6 52F 56M 60M KBS
Scotty Cameron newport 2016 34

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors