Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 3 votes

Caddytek EZ $99 at Costco


90 replies to this topic

#61 ghostrider

ghostrider

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137880
  • Joined: 08/28/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 14 June 2017 - 06:43 AM

Guessing this is not in any stores? Correct?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,152 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 644

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:27 AM

View PostJohnny4379, on 13 June 2017 - 09:33 PM, said:

Got out with it for the first time tonight. Solid cart, no complaints at all.
Foot brake is pretty akward tho.

Yeah, the foot break is kind of hard to hit if you're standing directly behind the cart at the handle, gotta kind of walk to the side to hit it. No complaints though, got mine set up last night and switched my clubs out of my three 5 and back into my nice cart bag. Really stoked to get this thing on the course!

Posted Image

2

#63 Johnny4379

Johnny4379

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97333
  • Joined: 10/26/2009
  • Location:San Diego, Ca
GolfWRX Likes : 886

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:34 AM

I guess I'm just used to pushing around our BOB, because my first thought was that the foot should be just like that.

3

#64 Burt Chance

Burt Chance

    I'm just here for the free beer.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 311969
  • Joined: 04/29/2014
  • Location:Birmingham, AL
GolfWRX Likes : 394

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:18 PM

This being my first push cart, I wasn't expecting it to be as big as it was. I mean that in a good way. Feels like a sturdy quality item and is very compact when folded up.
Nike Vapor Speed TW Driver 10.5 °
TM M2 3W-15°
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 Iron 17°
TaylorMade M1 3 Rescue 19°
TaylorMade RSi TP Forged 4-PW
Nike Engage 50 & 54 ° SS  60° DS
Ping Karsten 1959 Anser 2

4

#65 ryuartz

ryuartz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138054
  • Joined: 08/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:04 PM

Awesome push cart.

Attached Thumbnails

  • 20170615_174839-1.jpg
  • 20170615_182834.jpg
  • 20170615_182822.jpg

Edited by ryuartz, 15 June 2017 - 08:34 PM.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 3/5 Woods
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56/60
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

5

#66 jpdx

jpdx

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430484
  • Joined: 06/26/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 164

Posted 15 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

View Postghostrider, on 14 June 2017 - 06:43 AM, said:

Guessing this is not in any stores? Correct?

I haven't seen it in my local stores.
Nike Vapor Pro driver 9.5* Diamana Blueboard
Nike Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Diamana Blueboard
Nike Vapor Fly 3 hybrid 20* Diamana Blueboard
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-AW DG Pro S300
Nike Engage 54* SS and 58* DS
Nike Method Matter m4-12
Nike Air Hybrid II Bag

back up/other bag in progress
Nike Vapor Fly Flex 440 Limited Diamana Blueboard
Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 wood stock r flex shaft
Taylormade Burner 2.0 3 hybrid stock r flex haft

Nike Vapor Pro 4-PW DG s300
Cleveland cg15 54* and 58*

Nike Method Origin b2-01

6

#67 gotem

gotem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 70185
  • Joined: 12/03/2008
  • Location:CA
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:53 PM

i got one for my ping l8 ... cant wait

7

#68 Burt Chance

Burt Chance

    I'm just here for the free beer.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 311969
  • Joined: 04/29/2014
  • Location:Birmingham, AL
GolfWRX Likes : 394

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:24 PM

Are you guys able to collapse / fold your cart up with the cup holder and umbrella holder attached?
Nike Vapor Speed TW Driver 10.5 °
TM M2 3W-15°
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 Iron 17°
TaylorMade M1 3 Rescue 19°
TaylorMade RSi TP Forged 4-PW
Nike Engage 50 & 54 ° SS  60° DS
Ping Karsten 1959 Anser 2

8

#69 STPBMW

STPBMW

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 451532
  • Joined: 01/13/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

View PostBurt Chance, on 19 June 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

Are you guys able to collapse / fold your cart up with the cup holder and umbrella holder attached?


Yes, easily done.

9

#70 ryuartz

ryuartz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138054
  • Joined: 08/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:52 PM

View PostBurt Chance, on 19 June 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

Are you guys able to collapse / fold your cart up with the cup holder and umbrella holder attached?

Only with the cup holder. Umbrella holder is kinda in the way.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 3/5 Woods
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56/60
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

10

#71 ode1

ode1

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98193
  • Joined: 11/08/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 337

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:49 PM

Bought one for my father for father's day....it's nice, easy to fold and unfold.  It's bigger than my cg 3.0, quite a bit longer, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

11

#72 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,152 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 644

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:45 AM

View Postryuartz, on 19 June 2017 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostBurt Chance, on 19 June 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

Are you guys able to collapse / fold your cart up with the cup holder and umbrella holder attached?

Only with the cup holder. Umbrella holder is kinda in the way.

Same experience for me. Cup holder is fine, umbrella holder seems to make it not quite collapse all the way. I left the umbrella holder off anyway, I don't even have an umbrella yet.

Oh, and finally got to use the cart on the course yesterday, it's great. So light weight, rolls great. Very, very happy with it. Think a few guys from my Monday night league will be purchasing it as well. Looks like they've got all colors in stock and sale runs through July 2nd so if you're on the fence about it, pull the trigger! You won't regret it.

Edited by lopey986, 20 June 2017 - 07:50 AM.


12

#73 ryuartz

ryuartz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138054
  • Joined: 08/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:49 AM

IMO, silver looks great in person.
Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 3/5 Woods
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56/60
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

13

#74 BlackDiamondPar5

BlackDiamondPar5

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,071 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
  • Joined: 12/30/2008
  • Location:Western NY
GolfWRX Likes : 1525

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:46 AM

Is the top support for the bag adjustable in height to accommodate bags of varying length?  Anyone try it with a C130 bag?  I just want to make sure the top bag support goes high enough as to sit on the hard part of the bag collar so that it doesn't push into the soft part of the bag which interferes with the clubs in/out.

Also anyone have issues with the foot brake?  While I'd prefer a hand brake it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Thanks
BDP5

14

#75 Burt Chance

Burt Chance

    I'm just here for the free beer.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 311969
  • Joined: 04/29/2014
  • Location:Birmingham, AL
GolfWRX Likes : 394

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

In this photo, when collapsed, the handle part of the cart fits between the back wheels. Mine doesn't do this. I have to force it to fit this way. Does y'alls automatically collapse this way?
Posted Image

Nike Vapor Speed TW Driver 10.5 °
TM M2 3W-15°
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 Iron 17°
TaylorMade M1 3 Rescue 19°
TaylorMade RSi TP Forged 4-PW
Nike Engage 50 & 54 ° SS  60° DS
Ping Karsten 1959 Anser 2

15

#76 STPBMW

STPBMW

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 451532
  • Joined: 01/13/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

My local Costco had a package of two adidas golf umbrellas for $20. In either black or blue, I'm happy with the umbrella purchase to go with the caddytek.

16

#77 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,152 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 644

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

View PostBurt Chance, on 20 June 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

In this photo, when collapsed, the handle part of the cart fits between the back wheels. Mine doesn't do this. I have to force it to fit this way. Does y'alls automatically collapse this way?
Posted Image

Yeah my handle drops right in there between the back wheels no problem. Anything getting hung up in there that is keeping it from doing so on yours? do you have your umbrella holder on the handle? mine wouldn't go in there with that on.

17

#78 ryuartz

ryuartz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138054
  • Joined: 08/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:53 PM

View PostBurt Chance, on 20 June 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

In this photo, when collapsed, the handle part of the cart fits between the back wheels. Mine doesn't do this. I have to force it to fit this way. Does y'alls automatically collapse this way?
Posted Image

Yea. Mine folds easily without any force.
Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 3/5 Woods
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56/60
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

18

#79 Smitty1304

Smitty1304

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 267 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 388440
  • Joined: 07/28/2015
  • Location:Kansas City
  • Handicap:20
GolfWRX Likes : 93

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

Mine showed up today. Assembly was very easy and quality looks great. I should be able to get it out on the course on Thursday for my work league; although, I don't have anything to compare it to as I've never used a push cart before.
WITB:
Cobra LTD 9.5* Matrix Black Tie S
M1 Hybrid
3W & 5W Aeroburner w/ White Tie S
4-PW JPX 900 Forged w/ C-Taper Lite X
56 Degree SW Cleveland RTX
Evnroll ER2 34"

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/golfhacker1304/

19

#80 Burt Chance

Burt Chance

    I'm just here for the free beer.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 311969
  • Joined: 04/29/2014
  • Location:Birmingham, AL
GolfWRX Likes : 394

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

View Postryuartz, on 20 June 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

View PostBurt Chance, on 20 June 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

In this photo, when collapsed, the handle part of the cart fits between the back wheels. Mine doesn't do this. I have to force it to fit this way. Does y'alls automatically collapse this way?
Posted Image

Yea. Mine folds easily without any force.

I was able to get mine to do this now. I don't know what I was doing wrong lol. Is the handle supposed to click in place when folded and placed between the wheels? Mine just folds down but doesn't lock into place I assume that's so it will unfold easily).

Also, is anyone else's push button really tight? I have to push hard when folding the cart.

Nike Vapor Speed TW Driver 10.5 °
TM M2 3W-15°
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 Iron 17°
TaylorMade M1 3 Rescue 19°
TaylorMade RSi TP Forged 4-PW
Nike Engage 50 & 54 ° SS  60° DS
Ping Karsten 1959 Anser 2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 Fellaheen51

Fellaheen51

    Go Green!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 284154
  • Joined: 11/14/2013
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 8491

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:16 AM

View PostBlackDiamondPar5, on 20 June 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

Is the top support for the bag adjustable in height to accommodate bags of varying length?  Anyone try it with a C130 bag?  I just want to make sure the top bag support goes high enough as to sit on the hard part of the bag collar so that it doesn't push into the soft part of the bag which interferes with the clubs in/out.

Also anyone have issues with the foot brake?  While I'd prefer a hand brake it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Thanks
BDP5

New Caddytek this spring and using it with a C130 bag (2016).  Zero problems.  Fits just fine on the cart.  No issues with the foot brake.  Only slightly inconvenient location, really not that big of a deal once you get use to it.   Really don't use it all that often, simply position the cart sideways on most slopes.  Release button was rather firm initially, but loosening up now with usage.  Excellent cart, pushes smoothly, tracked straight right out of the box.  A great deal at $100.
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

21

#82 ryuartz

ryuartz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138054
  • Joined: 08/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

View PostBurt Chance, on 21 June 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

View Postryuartz, on 20 June 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

View PostBurt Chance, on 20 June 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

In this photo, when collapsed, the handle part of the cart fits between the back wheels. Mine doesn't do this. I have to force it to fit this way. Does y'alls automatically collapse this way?
Posted Image

Yea. Mine folds easily without any force.

I was able to get mine to do this now. I don't know what I was doing wrong lol. Is the handle supposed to click in place when folded and placed between the wheels? Mine just folds down but doesn't lock into place I assume that's so it will unfold easily).

Also, is anyone else's push button really tight? I have to push hard when folding the cart.

Yea. Mine alos does not lock into place when folds down. Have to be careful take in and out from the trunk. Push button is kinda tight too.
Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 3/5 Woods
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56/60
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

22

#83 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,152 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 644

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:56 AM

View Postryuartz, on 21 June 2017 - 11:22 AM, said:

View PostBurt Chance, on 21 June 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

View Postryuartz, on 20 June 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

View PostBurt Chance, on 20 June 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

In this photo, when collapsed, the handle part of the cart fits between the back wheels. Mine doesn't do this. I have to force it to fit this way. Does y'alls automatically collapse this way?
Posted Image

Yea. Mine folds easily without any force.

I was able to get mine to do this now. I don't know what I was doing wrong lol. Is the handle supposed to click in place when folded and placed between the wheels? Mine just folds down but doesn't lock into place I assume that's so it will unfold easily).

Also, is anyone else's push button really tight? I have to push hard when folding the cart.

Yea. Mine alos does not lock into place when folds down. Have to be careful take in and out from the trunk. Push button is kinda tight too.

Yeah, there is no locking mechanism when folded, i assume so folding and unfolding is quick. My push button is definitely firm, I assume so it doesn't accidentally get popped down and have the cart try to fold in on itself.

23

#84 bb123

bb123

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90263
  • Joined: 07/31/2009
  • Location:Vancouver, BC
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:20 PM

View Postode1, on 19 June 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

Bought one for my father for father's day....it's nice, easy to fold and unfold.  It's bigger than my cg 3.0, quite a bit longer, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Is this Caddytek one any lighter than a Clicgear? I've got a Clicgear 3.0 as well and just looking for something a little lighter

24

#85 bb123

bb123

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90263
  • Joined: 07/31/2009
  • Location:Vancouver, BC
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:23 PM

View PostBrimC, on 12 June 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

I have one round under my belt.  I now need a cart bag.

Grab a cheap laundry bag  like this one from amazon or they have tons at Walmart that do the trick. Clicgear makes their own, or their own wheel covers, but the price is ridiculous.


25

#86 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,152 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 644

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:44 PM

View Postbb123, on 21 June 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

View PostBrimC, on 12 June 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

I have one round under my belt.  I now need a cart bag.

Grab a cheap laundry bag  like this one from amazon or they have tons at Walmart that do the trick. Clicgear makes their own, or their own wheel covers, but the price is ridiculous.

I think he means a golf club cart bag...not a bag to put his push cart in. (i think....)

And the caddytek at costco is only a pound lighter than a clicgear 3.5. not gonna be a noticeable difference. of course they have some lighter weight ones but they won't be near as sturdy i'm sure.

26

#87 bb123

bb123

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 90263
  • Joined: 07/31/2009
  • Location:Vancouver, BC
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

View Postlopey986, on 21 June 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

View Postbb123, on 21 June 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

View PostBrimC, on 12 June 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

I have one round under my belt.  I now need a cart bag.

Grab a cheap laundry bag  like this one from amazon or they have tons at Walmart that do the trick. Clicgear makes their own, or their own wheel covers, but the price is ridiculous.

I think he means a golf club cart bag...not a bag to put his push cart in. (i think....)

And the caddytek at costco is only a pound lighter than a clicgear 3.5. not gonna be a noticeable difference. of course they have some lighter weight ones but they won't be near as sturdy i'm sure.

Ah gotcha, yes a cart bag is a must. I saw the laundry bag suggestion on a Golf Digest article and its great to keep all the wet grass and such out of the car trunk.

27

#88 ode1

ode1

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98193
  • Joined: 11/08/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 337

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

View Postbb123, on 21 June 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

View Postode1, on 19 June 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

Bought one for my father for father's day....it's nice, easy to fold and unfold.  It's bigger than my cg 3.0, quite a bit longer, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Is this Caddytek one any lighter than a Clicgear? I've got a Clicgear 3.0 as well and just looking for something a little lighter

Hard to say as the bag on my dad's is heavier than mine.....I suspect they will be similar in weight without much noticable difference.  That being said when I switched from a heavy cart bag to a lighter cart bag, there was a noticeable difference when using it in conjunction with the cg 3.0....that is likely a more practical route to go!  I suspect it would not be hard to find the actual weight of both products.

Edited by ode1, 21 June 2017 - 02:27 PM.


28

#89 ode1

ode1

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 98193
  • Joined: 11/08/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 337

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:30 PM

Per Costco site the caddytech is 18.4 #'s and one sites review of the cg 3.0 said it weighed 19 #'s, and another site says 18#...I'm sure someone will chime in with the actual number.

Edited by ode1, 21 June 2017 - 02:35 PM.


29

#90 ryuartz

ryuartz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138054
  • Joined: 08/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:15 PM

Does anyone using removable seat? Just wondering how this works.

Attached Thumbnails

  • Screenshot_2017-06-23-20-11-28.png

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 3/5 Woods
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56/60
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors