Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Finish this sentence...."You know you're in for a long day when..."


566 replies to this topic

#451 markjay1

markjay1

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465862
  • Joined: 05/01/2017
  • Location:Budapest, Hungary
  • Handicap:15
GolfWRX Likes : 88

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

View PostJwin323, on 07 November 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

View Postmarkjay1, on 07 November 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostJacked_Loft, on 07 November 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

1). When the 3 guys your playing with all have Loud Mouth pants on.
2). The already too short shoe lace on your right shoe breaks on the 2nd tee.
3). You notice on the 1st green that your son didn't put your putter back in your bag.
4). The carry strap on your Sunday bag breaks on the 3rd hole.
5). The cart girl has fallen in love with you, and visits every 2nd hole.
6). The couple you're playing with start fighting on the 1st tee,
7). You take a practice swing on the 1st tee, and carve out a 10 inch divot with your driver.
8). Obama is playing before you, and the secret service guys are running around like headless chickens.

Not sure what the problem with #5 is.

He forgot to mention she's fat.

Still don't see what the problem is.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#452 bunkered

bunkered

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 331725
  • Joined: 08/05/2014
  • Location:New Zealand
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

When a group of 6 (yes 6) retired ladies are on the tee in front of you, and you are playing alone then they don't let you play through!!

2

#453 frebird

frebird

    freebird

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 362215
  • Joined: 02/13/2015
  • Location:Eastern NC
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:08 PM

When my wife encourages me to go play and then proceeds to send me 15 texts before I get out of the driveway

3

#454 Jacked_Loft

Jacked_Loft

    Giant Steps Ahead

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449174
  • Joined: 12/17/2016
  • Location:Gone fishin'
  • Handicap:Nix
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:25 AM

View Postmarkjay1, on 07 November 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 07 November 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

View Postmarkjay1, on 07 November 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostJacked_Loft, on 07 November 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

1). When the 3 guys your playing with all have Loud Mouth pants on.
2). The already too short shoe lace on your right shoe breaks on the 2nd tee.
3). You notice on the 1st green that your son didn't put your putter back in your bag.
4). The carry strap on your Sunday bag breaks on the 3rd hole.
5). The cart girl has fallen in love with you, and visits every 2nd hole.
6). The couple you're playing with start fighting on the 1st tee,
7). You take a practice swing on the 1st tee, and carve out a 10 inch divot with your driver.
8). Obama is playing before you, and the secret service guys are running around like headless chickens.

Not sure what the problem with #5 is.

He forgot to mention she's fat.

Still don't see what the problem is.

You just can't stay in the zone when you have to eat a tuna sandwich and chug a brew every 2 holes.
WIMB:

M2 10.5° Kuro Kage 60 S
M1 3 & 5 FW Kuro Kage 70 S
P790 3 Iron Nippon 950 S
P770 4-PW & AW Nippon 950 S
Cally Sure Out 58° Anti PitchYip
TP Platinum Putter SS GTR 2.0
Sun Mountain Carry Bag & Titleist Competition

4

#455 fillwelix

fillwelix

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249866
  • Joined: 05/10/2013
  • Location:New Jersey
GolfWRX Likes : 573

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:23 AM

View PostJacked_Loft, on 08 November 2017 - 04:25 AM, said:

View Postmarkjay1, on 07 November 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

View PostJwin323, on 07 November 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

View Postmarkjay1, on 07 November 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostJacked_Loft, on 07 November 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

1). When the 3 guys your playing with all have Loud Mouth pants on.
2). The already too short shoe lace on your right shoe breaks on the 2nd tee.
3). You notice on the 1st green that your son didn't put your putter back in your bag.
4). The carry strap on your Sunday bag breaks on the 3rd hole.
5). The cart girl has fallen in love with you, and visits every 2nd hole.
6). The couple you're playing with start fighting on the 1st tee,
7). You take a practice swing on the 1st tee, and carve out a 10 inch divot with your driver.
8). Obama is playing before you, and the secret service guys are running around like headless chickens.

Not sure what the problem with #5 is.

He forgot to mention she's fat.

Still don't see what the problem is.

You just can't stay in the zone when you have to eat a tuna sandwich and chug a brew every 2 holes.
I can't stay in the zone if I don't eat a sandwich and chug a brew every 2 holes

WITB
Taylormade M2 2016 9.5*      Fuji Speeder Evolution IV 589 X
Taylormade M2 2016 3HL      Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g 04
Taylormade M2 2017 3 h        MRC Kuro Kage TiNi 80g S
Taylormade P770 4i-5i            Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S
Taylormade P730 6-PW          Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S
Vokey SM6 50 54 58               Aerotech Steelfiber i125 S
Byron Morgan DH89

5

#456 Jacked_Loft

Jacked_Loft

    Giant Steps Ahead

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449174
  • Joined: 12/17/2016
  • Location:Gone fishin'
  • Handicap:Nix
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:33 AM

Well played.
WIMB:

M2 10.5° Kuro Kage 60 S
M1 3 & 5 FW Kuro Kage 70 S
P790 3 Iron Nippon 950 S
P770 4-PW & AW Nippon 950 S
Cally Sure Out 58° Anti PitchYip
TP Platinum Putter SS GTR 2.0
Sun Mountain Carry Bag & Titleist Competition

6

#457 PlayingThrough824

PlayingThrough824

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 486186
  • Joined: 11/06/2017
  • Location:Northeast, USA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:52 AM

You drive an hour to the course and realize you left your spikes at home....

7

#458 wkndhack

wkndhack

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 425792
  • Joined: 05/19/2016
  • Location:New England
GolfWRX Likes : 323

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:30 AM

View PostPlayingThrough824, on 08 November 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

You drive an hour to the course and realize you left your spikes at home....
I wonder what percentage of golf shoe purchases are made at the pro shop 10 minutes before tee off when things like this happen.
Cobra King F7+ Oban Isawa Red 66-04
Cobra King F7 3W Oban Isawa Red 75-04
Cobra King F6 Baffler Aldila Tour Blue 85S
Cobra Forged Tec 4-GW DG S300AMT
Cobra King 54V, 58V
Bettinardi QB6
Srixon Q-Star Tour

8

#459 BlackDiamondPar5

BlackDiamondPar5

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,960 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
  • Joined: 12/30/2008
  • Location:Western NY
GolfWRX Likes : 2476

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:40 AM

When you complain to the Marshall about the slow group ahead and the Marshall tells you that you just need to play slower.

9

#460 rsballer10

rsballer10

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102321
  • Joined: 01/21/2010
  • Location:Maryland
  • Ebay ID:rsballer10
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:01 PM

View Postwkndhack, on 11 November 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

View PostPlayingThrough824, on 08 November 2017 - 10:52 AM, said:

You drive an hour to the course and realize you left your spikes at home....
I wonder what percentage of golf shoe purchases are made at the pro shop 10 minutes before tee off when things like this happen.
How I bought my last pair...luckily there lasted me 3 years!!!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#461 rsballer10

rsballer10

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102321
  • Joined: 01/21/2010
  • Location:Maryland
  • Ebay ID:rsballer10
GolfWRX Likes : 100

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:03 PM

When you play in a scramble and all your partners leave the first putt short.

11

#462 elwhippy

elwhippy

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3536
  • Joined: 07/28/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 662

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:19 AM

When your playing partners arrive drunk and continue to drink fruit flavoured Cider (not the most masculine of beverages) all the way round. They were unable to string a sentence together by the 18th. Purgatory.

12

#463 Sean2

Sean2

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29,052 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 16085

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:47 AM

...in for a great day when the weather gets a bit cooler and you are the only one on the course.
Callaway GBB Epic
Callaway GBB Epic 3/7
Callaway Steelhead XR 5
Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW
Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54/58/62
Callaway Odyssey Works Tank 1W

13

#464 KARL M

KARL M

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88517
  • Joined: 07/15/2009
  • Location:Cap.Dist. NY
GolfWRX Likes : 88

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:48 PM

When you spend more than 5 minutes on every tee box with the foursome ahead of you, before the fairway is cleared enough for them to tee off.

While playing in a charity scramble, the players ahead of you have multiple whiffs before making contact on every shot.

While playing in a scramble, you overhear the group ahead scored a 10 on a par 4.   (That is a minimum of 37 swings that made contact plus numerous whiffs)

Edited by KARL M, 12 November 2017 - 09:56 PM.

G-30 10.5 Driver White Tie    Firm flex
917 F2 Fairway 16.5* Speeder TS mod 74 stiff
917 F2 Fairway 21* Speeder TS mod 74 stiff
Cobra F6 4/5 Hybrid  White Tie Firm flex
Ping G Gap-6 iron Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Ping Anser 52* Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Ping Glide 56* ES Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Callaway X Tour 59*Steelfiber i95 R.flex
Scotty Newport 2,  prov1x,   clicgear 3.0

14

#465 ringer94

ringer94

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 486556
  • Joined: 11/11/2017
  • Location:Ohio
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:17 PM

View PostRob McHugh, on 05 June 2017 - 05:59 AM, said:

When the single you are paired with shakes your hand vigorously on the first tee and enquires "say, have you ever heard of Amway?"

Rob

More like, “Ehatbare your goals? Interested in something part time at first with full time potential?”


15

#466 Mulligan26

Mulligan26

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28075
  • Joined: 04/20/2007
  • Location:New Hampshire
GolfWRX Likes : 459

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:47 AM

View PostKARL M, on 12 November 2017 - 09:48 PM, said:

When you spend more than 5 minutes on every tee box with the foursome ahead of you, before the fairway is cleared enough for them to tee off.

While playing in a charity scramble, the players ahead of you have multiple whiffs before making contact on every shot.

While playing in a scramble, you overhear the group ahead scored a 10 on a par 4.   (That is a minimum of 37 swings that made contact plus numerous whiffs)


Pro should have made a max score rule. We do it for all of our events. Max is always bogey.
Bats/Sticks/Tools:

Ping G 10.5 set at 9.9, tour ad di 6x
Titleist 915F set at A4 (16.5), Rouge Black 80s
Titleist 910H set at A1 (19), Diamana Whiteboard 90s
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW, KBS Tour 120s
Titleist SM6 52(bent to 51), 56, 60. M grinds on the 56 and 60 F on the 51
Cameron Squareback.
ProV1x

Assistant Professional
PGA Apprentice

"Live Free or Die"

16

#467 coldshank

coldshank

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285862
  • Joined: 11/27/2013
  • Location:CT
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:13 PM

....your playing partner reminds you where his nitro pills are located in his bag....just in case..........
.......true story
Driver-Callaway XR16 w/Fujikura Speeder stiff
Fairway- Cobra King LTD 3 wood w/Aldila Rogue stiff
Hybrid- Cleveland 18 w/Miyazaki C Kua stiff
Irons- Nike Vapor Pro w/ KBS Tour stiff
Wedges- Mizuno TP 52 & 56
Putter- Taylormade Itsy Bitsy Spider LTD

17

#468 handicap122003

handicap122003

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 467080
  • Joined: 05/10/2017
  • Location:Knoxville, Tn
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:55 PM

There’s a foursome of middle aged women in front of you and  they think they are playing well.

18

#469 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

    We are spirits in a material world

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,453 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Joined: 05/21/2013
  • Location:Jersey
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 12361

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:11 PM

View PostJack Pearsall, on 07 November 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

You are thrilled as you are on the way to the driving range at the resort, you got your cart and you're whizzing along and you crash. This happened to JP. Not intoxicated just not paying attention in the moment. Surely he was thinking of his practice ahead. Let JP tell you, having to walk back to the clubhouse like a total moron is not a way to commence your expensive round. Man, just could not focus the entire round because of it, brutalized himself for his idiocy and foolishness while playing A hard course that literally needed his full attention. A total screw the pooch waste of money. Many lessons JP can take from this episode....oh yeah, he forgot to pack his golf shoes so he's playing in Keens on a very hilly course. Why not!!!!

Jack Pearsall was not having a good day, very surprising to hear. For a while we had been discussing maybe JP was actually The Most Interesting WRXer in the World. But alas, JP is just a mortal....
The absolute perfection of existence, life, and aesthetic beauty is the work not only of evolution but of a powerful being.

19

#470 Medic

Medic

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,241 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132567
  • Joined: 07/08/2011
  • Location:Florida
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 7812

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:32 PM

Interstate 4 down here was voted "the worst Interstate in the US" last year - for really good reason.

Had to go to a tourney in West Orlando.

Wreck at Exit 58. Traffic backed up all the way to Exit 44. Parking lot. Nowhere to go and no way to go there.

Finally got off of I-4 and took several back roads which were also incredibly crowded. What could/should have been a 40 minute drive took almost 2 hours. A very long 2 hours.....

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Odyssey Versa 9 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#471 phatchrisrules

phatchrisrules

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20680
  • Joined: 10/17/2006
  • Location:Southern Ontario, Canada
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 531

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:08 AM

View Posthandicap122003, on 13 November 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

There’s a foursome of middle aged women in front of you and  they think they are playing well.

Maybe they were playing well for them?  I don't see the issue if they kept up to the group in front or let you through.  No harm in playing to get better.  We all didn't roll out of the golf womb shooting 80 and then got better from there.
Call me king slash...

Callaway Rogue SZ - ???
3 wood - ???
5 wood - ???
7 wood - ???
Ping G700 5-PW - Accra 105CWT M5
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50/SS, 54/ES, 58/ES - Modus 105 Wedge Master's Green
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 Centre Shaft

21

#472 BlackDiamondPar5

BlackDiamondPar5

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,960 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71580
  • Joined: 12/30/2008
  • Location:Western NY
GolfWRX Likes : 2476

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:17 AM

View Postphatchrisrules, on 15 November 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

View Posthandicap122003, on 13 November 2017 - 07:55 PM, said:

There’s a foursome of middle aged women in front of you and  they think they are playing well.

Maybe they were playing well for them?  I don't see the issue if they kept up to the group in front or let you through.  No harm in playing to get better.  We all didn't roll out of the golf womb shooting 80 and then got better from there.
I all seriousness, one time me and my buddies had to let four women play through. All of us including the women were walking. They moved like freaking gazelles.  We ourselves still finished the 9 in about 1:45. It was humbling.

22

#473 Shipwreck

Shipwreck

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125845
  • Joined: 04/03/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 1287

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:20 AM

View Postphatchrisrules, on 15 November 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

We all didn't roll out of the golf womb shooting 80 and then got better from there.

Ummmm this is GolfWRX. Speak for yourself buddy!
Driver - 2016 M2 HL w/ Kuro Kage TINI proto X Stiff
3 Wood - 2016 M2 HL w/ Diamana Blueboard Stiff Flex
Hybrid - TaylorMade AeroBurner TP 19* w Ozik X Flex
Irons - 3-PW Titleist 714 AP2 w/ Tour Issue S400 AMT
Wedges - Titleist SM6 52F and 58L
Putter - TaylorMade Ghost Spider

23

#474 Jacked_Loft

Jacked_Loft

    Giant Steps Ahead

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449174
  • Joined: 12/17/2016
  • Location:Gone fishin'
  • Handicap:Nix
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:01 AM

View PostShipwreck, on 15 November 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

View Postphatchrisrules, on 15 November 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

We all didn't roll out of the golf womb shooting 80 and then got better from there.

Ummmm this is GolfWRX. Speak for yourself buddy!

I beg to differ; I leaped out (my superhero cape billowing behind me) and as soon as my FJ Classics hit the ground I was off to the first tee where I Eagled the 650 yard par 5 opening hole.
WIMB:

M2 10.5° Kuro Kage 60 S
M1 3 & 5 FW Kuro Kage 70 S
P790 3 Iron Nippon 950 S
P770 4-PW & AW Nippon 950 S
Cally Sure Out 58° Anti PitchYip
TP Platinum Putter SS GTR 2.0
Sun Mountain Carry Bag & Titleist Competition

24

#475 phatchrisrules

phatchrisrules

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20680
  • Joined: 10/17/2006
  • Location:Southern Ontario, Canada
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 531

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

View PostJacked_Loft, on 15 November 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

View PostShipwreck, on 15 November 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

View Postphatchrisrules, on 15 November 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

We all didn't roll out of the golf womb shooting 80 and then got better from there.

Ummmm this is GolfWRX. Speak for yourself buddy!

I beg to differ; I leaped out (my superhero cape billowing behind me) and as soon as my FJ Classics hit the ground I was off to the first tee where I Eagled the 650 yard par 5 opening hole.

Come on this is WRX.  Surely you meant to say a soft, feather cut of a 5i to a tucked pin one-hopped in the cup for Double Eagle right?

Call me king slash...

Callaway Rogue SZ - ???
3 wood - ???
5 wood - ???
7 wood - ???
Ping G700 5-PW - Accra 105CWT M5
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50/SS, 54/ES, 58/ES - Modus 105 Wedge Master's Green
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 Centre Shaft

25

#476 Jacked_Loft

Jacked_Loft

    Giant Steps Ahead

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449174
  • Joined: 12/17/2016
  • Location:Gone fishin'
  • Handicap:Nix
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:43 AM

View Postphatchrisrules, on 15 November 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

View PostJacked_Loft, on 15 November 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

View PostShipwreck, on 15 November 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

View Postphatchrisrules, on 15 November 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

We all didn't roll out of the golf womb shooting 80 and then got better from there.

Ummmm this is GolfWRX. Speak for yourself buddy!

I beg to differ; I leaped out (my superhero cape billowing behind me) and as soon as my FJ Classics hit the ground I was off to the first tee where I Eagled the 650 yard par 5 opening hole.

Come on this is WRX.  Surely you meant to say a soft, feather cut of a 5i to a tucked pin one-hopped in the cup for Double Eagle right?

Sorry, it was a hard draw around a lake to a back left pin. Actually had a 6 footer left.

But I have been getting better from there...
WIMB:

M2 10.5° Kuro Kage 60 S
M1 3 & 5 FW Kuro Kage 70 S
P790 3 Iron Nippon 950 S
P770 4-PW & AW Nippon 950 S
Cally Sure Out 58° Anti PitchYip
TP Platinum Putter SS GTR 2.0
Sun Mountain Carry Bag & Titleist Competition

26

#477 fillwelix

fillwelix

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249866
  • Joined: 05/10/2013
  • Location:New Jersey
GolfWRX Likes : 573

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:51 AM

View PostJacked_Loft, on 15 November 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

View Postphatchrisrules, on 15 November 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

View PostJacked_Loft, on 15 November 2017 - 09:01 AM, said:

View PostShipwreck, on 15 November 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

View Postphatchrisrules, on 15 November 2017 - 08:08 AM, said:

We all didn't roll out of the golf womb shooting 80 and then got better from there.

Ummmm this is GolfWRX. Speak for yourself buddy!

I beg to differ; I leaped out (my superhero cape billowing behind me) and as soon as my FJ Classics hit the ground I was off to the first tee where I Eagled the 650 yard par 5 opening hole.

Come on this is WRX.  Surely you meant to say a soft, feather cut of a 5i to a tucked pin one-hopped in the cup for Double Eagle right?

Sorry, it was a hard draw around a lake to a back left pin. Actually had a 6 footer left.

But I have been getting better from there...
Pssh. Amateur. The very act of coming out of the womb was my first hole in one.
WITB
Taylormade M2 2016 9.5*      Fuji Speeder Evolution IV 589 X
Taylormade M2 2016 3HL      Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g 04
Taylormade M2 2017 3 h        MRC Kuro Kage TiNi 80g S
Taylormade P770 4i-5i            Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S
Taylormade P730 6-PW          Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S
Vokey SM6 50 54 58               Aerotech Steelfiber i125 S
Byron Morgan DH89

27

#478 Jacked_Loft

Jacked_Loft

    Giant Steps Ahead

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449174
  • Joined: 12/17/2016
  • Location:Gone fishin'
  • Handicap:Nix
GolfWRX Likes : 220

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:57 AM

Attached File  sir-i-salute-you-with-respect-awesomeness-memeful-com-14253103.png   103.23K   25 downloads

Edit: Removed totally gross part of post....

Edited by Jacked_Loft, 15 November 2017 - 10:05 AM.

WIMB:

M2 10.5° Kuro Kage 60 S
M1 3 & 5 FW Kuro Kage 70 S
P790 3 Iron Nippon 950 S
P770 4-PW & AW Nippon 950 S
Cally Sure Out 58° Anti PitchYip
TP Platinum Putter SS GTR 2.0
Sun Mountain Carry Bag & Titleist Competition

28

#479 scooterboy59

scooterboy59

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116797
  • Joined: 10/29/2010
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 401

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:09 AM

When you reach in your bag for a ball and glove and realized they are in your other bag at home.

29

#480 scooterboy59

scooterboy59

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116797
  • Joined: 10/29/2010
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 401

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:11 AM

When you reach in your bag for a ball and glove and realized they are in your other bag at home.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors