Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

How often do you see a chiropractor?

90 replies to this topic

Poll: How often do you see a chiropractor? (92 member(s) have cast votes)

How often do you see a chiropractor?

1. I've never been and have no opinion. I like to click poll buttons. (21 votes [22.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.83%

2. Never! They're all quacks and I've never been to one! (23 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I went once and never again! (3 votes [3.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.26%

4. Once every few years. (5 votes [5.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.43%

5. Once a year. (4 votes [4.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

6. Multiple times a year. (36 votes [39.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 BB28403

BB28403

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 369711
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:23 AM

Yes I know dude.  I read the article and then put beside it what it was about.  You do seem the type to get pleasure out of someone else's mistakes though.  However, I knew what I was posting.  
I was posting it so people could decide for themselves.  I don't live in a one sided world.  The risks seem kind of awful to me...
Ruptured discs, strokes.  No thanks.

Edited by BB28403, 05 June 2017 - 01:24 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 Millbrook

Millbrook

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 216859
GolfWRX Likes : 397

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:51 AM

Touch Tuina massage keeps me fit. Was diagnosed with carpel tunnel syndrome and told I needed an op.  Touch Tuina guy said my back was out and nerves were trapped, cured it in 5 sessions.

I go once a month.
All comments are made from the point of
view of my learning and not a claim
to expertise.

#33 MooreMikeA

MooreMikeA

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 380758
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:14 AM

Every two months to keep things working for me.  

Suffered from lower back pain for about a year with very little relief.  Went to a chiropractor and walked out feeling 100% better.   My hips get rotated out of position causing strain in the lower back.  When they do the adjustment I can feel a difference right away.  

My results are not the norm and there are some very bad chiropractors.  If they go for the hard sell then run for the door.  The ones I have worked with have recommended coming back when you feel pain again.  Until my first experience I was a big skeptic as well.

#34 oldpalchamp

oldpalchamp

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2386
GolfWRX Likes : 239

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:43 AM

I have degenerative disk disease, arthritis, bone chips, and stenosis.  In other words, my back is a mess.  I have tried chiro treatment a few times, and quite honestly, felt better after the treatment.  My problem with chiros, however, is I always felt like I was an annuity. They always reminded me to make my 2 appointments for next week.

#35 2bGood

2bGood

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91033
  • Handicap:3-8
GolfWRX Likes : 2574

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

View PostBB28403, on 05 June 2017 - 01:23 AM, said:

Yes I know dude.  I read the article and then put beside it what it was about.  You do seem the type to get pleasure out of someone else's mistakes though.  However, I knew what I was posting.  
I was posting it so people could decide for themselves.  I don't live in a one sided world.  The risks seem kind of awful to me...

Yes I take some pleasure in pointing your mistakes as you made what I would call some pretty over the top and insulting comments. You claimed that chiro falls outside the standard of care and would make no sense for American trained physician to go to them and inferred endorsing Chiro in any way made them 'Quake MD's' and there use was 'retarded' by a Neurosurgeon.

Given the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic and John Hopkins all have Chiropractors working there and referring people to them by their MD's I would find it hard say it is just Quake MD's or MD's that are "foreign born and have no love for Americans" that see the benefits in Chiro.

By all means weigh out the risks and benefits. You should for anything.

By the way I can't say that I endorse Chiropractors overall, the profession has odd beginnings with claims that go far beyond what they could prove they can offer (mind you so does medicine). These days the science is strong that spinal manipulation for mechanical back issues is effective. The issue arises that some - (maybe many) chiropractors still make claims that they can provide more than this. Personally I don't believe Chiro's can prove many of these claims, and you are best sticking with a chiropractor that limits their claims and trained at one of the more evidence based schools. I suspect the Chiropractors at the major hospitals are evidence based practitioners.

Edited by 2bGood, 09 June 2017 - 09:17 AM.

#36 BB28403

BB28403

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:40 AM

Avoid chiropractors.  Period.

#37 northgolf

northgolf

Pork

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79459
GolfWRX Likes : 1135

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

I find a trip to the Chiro is the next best way to spend money after a trip to the palmist.
If I do this 11,548 more times, I will be having fun.  - Zippy the Pinhead

#38 Lefthook

Lefthook

Golf nerd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,073 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 101445
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 388

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:25 PM

View Post2bGood, on 05 June 2017 - 09:25 AM, said:

View PostBB28403, on 05 June 2017 - 01:23 AM, said:

Yes I take some pleasure in pointing your mistakes as you made what I would call some pretty over the top and insulting comments. You claimed that chiro falls outside the standard of care and would make no sense for American trained physician to go to them and inferred endorsing Chiro in any way made them 'Quake MD's' and there use was 'retarded' by a Neurosurgeon.

Given the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic and John Hopkins all have Chiropractors working there and referring people to them by their MD's I would find it hard say it is just Quake MD's or MD's that are "foreign born and have no love for Americans" that see the benefits in Chiro.

By all means weigh out the risks and benefits. You should for anything.

By the way I can't say that I endorse Chiropractors overall, the profession has odd beginnings with claims that go far beyond what they could prove they can offer (mind you so does medicine). These days the science is strong that spinal manipulation for mechanical back issues is effective. The issue arises that some - (maybe many) chiropractors still make claims that they can provide more than this. Personally I don't believe Chiro's can prove many of these claims, and you are best sticking with a chiropractor that limits their claims and trained at on of the more evidence based schools. I suspect the Chiropractors at the major hospitals are evidence based practitioners.

2bGood,

Your assessment of chiropractors resonates very well with my own.

I have a typical "chiropactor back". Nothing is broken, but I get pain from back stiffness from time to time, and sometimes pretty serious. The chiros I have visited do not aim for frequent flyers, but aim to fix the problem. In my case that have worked once, and that was in the USA.. I had had a lingering back for maybe four years when I went to see him, and he basically fixed my back in 4 or 5 consecutive session. Important part of the fix was that he devised a very effective stretching exercise, and possible that I worked out regularly at the time. But perhaps equally important was that he had a huge arsenal of methods: Massage, mobility machines and manual adjustment. i was through four stations on every appointment. My back was 100% for the following two and a half years - which was totally unexpected on my behalf. The streak ended when we moved beck home. In the process I had several months of a lifestyle that isn't good for a back, probably a couple of months  of bad seating, bad beds and no work-out. Back with my domestic chiro, it's only a partial fix and I have stopped seeing him because he never manages to take out the root cause.

It is definitively worth trying out, but as with all treatment it is important to start with a proper diagnosis., I started with an x-ray the first time I went to see a chiropractor.

Edited by Lefthook, 05 June 2017 - 01:27 PM.

#39 2bGood

2bGood

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,494 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91033
  • Handicap:3-8
GolfWRX Likes : 2574

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

The other thing is physiotherapist are starting to get more in the Manual Manipulation if that is your thing.

#40 Hot Rod 71

Hot Rod 71

#TheWRX

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,893 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108037
  • Handicap:low
GolfWRX Likes : 6025

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:39 AM

View PostBB28403, on 05 June 2017 - 09:40 AM, said:

You don't need a chiropractor, you need a psychiatrist. Maybe he or she can assist you in figuring out why you have such a big ax to grind.

Callaway EPIC 10* - Diamana W 60X
Callaway EPIC SZ 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* - Diamana S+ Blue 80X
Callaway 2018 X-Forged 4-PW - KBS $-Taper 120
Callaway MD Forged 52, 56, MD2 60 - Nippon Pro Modus Wedge 125
Odyssey Toulon Garage San Diego
Callaway Chrome Soft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Srixon Z-Star Series Test Panel 2013
Tensei CK Blue Test Panel 2015
#TheWRX 2016

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 pinhigh27

pinhigh27

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,794 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73898
GolfWRX Likes : 2601

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:47 AM

View PostHot Rod 71, on 09 June 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

You don't need a chiropractor, you need a psychiatrist. Maybe he or she can assist you in figuring out why you have such a big ax to grind.

Suggesting someone to avoid chiropractors is indicative of mental disease?
How to be in better shape for golf?
Become a better athlete.
Don't worry about golf specific.
Compound lifts w/ linear progress
Don't forget the mobility work.
More results, more functional

Spin is not your enemy, everything is a trade-off.
17 * 1700 goes really far, but doesn't go very straight or consistent
8* 3500 goes really straight, but doesn't go very far
Answer for most is somewhere in the middle.
Pga tour driver avg launch conditions: 11* 2700

#42 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
GolfWRX Likes : 883

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:39 AM

I recommend to anybody who asks, to never go to a chiro. Many are not properly trained and some of the time, it can do more harm than good for you. If you're having back issues, many times the problem either can't be solved by simply just pushing your spine into a temporary position, or the issue itself is muscular related (tight, injured muscled pulling on the spine) or the root cause has nothing to do with your spine (poor foot alignment, etc).

My wife is a physical therapist and she can't even count how many times people have come to her because the chiro hurt them. A PT can solve all the issues your chiro says he can solve and more. They are all properly trained, and the newest "batch" of PT's (graduated within the last 5-10 yrs) all need Doctoral degrees that take 7 yrs to get, unlike a lot of chiro's.
Driver: Taylormade 16' M2
3w: Cobra F8 (on order)
Hybrid(3): Mizuno JPX-850
Hybrid(4): Titleist 816H1
Irons: Taylormade RBladez 5-GW
SW: Taylormade FE302
LW: Taylormade FE302
Putter: Odyssey O-works #1/ White Ice 2-Ball
Ball: '16 ProV1
Bag: Sun Mountain 2Five/Sun Mountain Sync
Shoe: Puma Biodrive

#43 Hot Rod 71

Hot Rod 71

#TheWRX

• 7,893 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108037
  • Handicap:low
GolfWRX Likes : 6025

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

View Postpinhigh27, on 09 June 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

View PostHot Rod 71, on 09 June 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

Suggesting someone to avoid chiropractors is indicative of mental disease?

Everyone who sees a psychiatrist has a mental disease?

It was a joke....
Callaway EPIC 10* - Diamana W 60X
Callaway EPIC SZ 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* - Diamana S+ Blue 80X
Callaway 2018 X-Forged 4-PW - KBS $-Taper 120
Callaway MD Forged 52, 56, MD2 60 - Nippon Pro Modus Wedge 125
Odyssey Toulon Garage San Diego
Callaway Chrome Soft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Srixon Z-Star Series Test Panel 2013
Tensei CK Blue Test Panel 2015
#TheWRX 2016

#44 scopek

scopek

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285042
GolfWRX Likes : 111

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:50 AM

View PostZ1ggy16, on 09 June 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

I recommend to anybody who asks, to never go to a chiro. Many are not properly trained and some of the time, it can do more harm than good for you. If you're having back issues, many times the problem either can't be solved by simply just pushing your spine into a temporary position, or the issue itself is muscular related (tight, injured muscled pulling on the spine) or the root cause has nothing to do with your spine (poor foot alignment, etc).

My wife is a physical therapist and she can't even count how many times people have come to her because the chiro hurt them. A PT can solve all the issues your chiro says he can solve and more. They are all properly trained, and the newest "batch" of PT's (graduated within the last 5-10 yrs) all need Doctoral degrees that take 7 yrs to get, unlike a lot of chiro's.

I agree with this post.

I'm an M.D. but this is outside of my area of practice. However, as a resident I remember 2 to 3 patients admitted either on the neurology floor or in the ED due to injuries from chiropractors. I'm sure there are some good chiropractors and am not surprised that some people have been, and can be, helped by them. However, in my opinion, the risk is not worth it. I had debilitating back pain several years ago. I went to a physical therapist, worked on stretching, and started doing exercises to strengthen my core, legs, and back. That did the trick. I have been pain free for years. But I have to do the exercises to maintain the gains or the pain starts to come back.

Another recommendation for manipulation is to go to a DO (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) who is specialized in manipulation and physical medicine. They have MD level training but have training in manipulation as well.

Edited by scopek, 09 June 2017 - 02:38 PM.

#45 BB28403

BB28403

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

View Postscopek, on 09 June 2017 - 10:50 AM, said:

View PostZ1ggy16, on 09 June 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

I agree with this post.

I'm an M.D. but this is outside of my area of practice. However, as a resident I remember 3 to 4 patients admitted either on the neurology floor or in the ED due to injuries from chiropractors. I'm sure there are some good chiropractors and am not surprised that some people have been, and can be, helped by them. However, in my opinion, the risk is not worth it. I had debilitating back pain several years ago. I went to a physical therapist, worked on stretching, and started doing exercises to strengthen my core, legs, and back. That did the trick. I have been pain free for years. But I have to do the exercises to maintain the gains or the pain starts to come back.

Another recommendation for manipulation is to go to a DO (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) who is specialized in manipulation and physical medicine. They have MD level training but have training in manipulation as well.

Good advice scopek.  DO's are quite good.  With just a hint of fairy dust magic (manipulation).

#46 jerebear21

jerebear21

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338509
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:bearjere21
GolfWRX Likes : 435

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:40 PM

do not seek a DO if you believe your body requires manipulation; my godsister is a DO and she even said her training of manipulation is so lacking that it's not even worth seeing her for any of the above reasons

to each his own; i don't blame MDs for the opioid epidemic that have caused 30k deaths in 2016
Byron GSS DH89
Newport CircleT SSS Mid-Slant
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

https://www.thehuyhuynhfoundation.com/

#47 BB28403

BB28403

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:47 PM

Yeah blame Medicare who required a pain management scale 1-10.
Also blame the manufacturers who ignored complaints and made millions of pills.

New pain guidelines should fix it all.  Gonna be very stingy with the Pain meds nowadays!  Days of 50-60 percocets day after surgery are over.
I took like 2 of them.  So not needed really.

Edited by BB28403, 09 June 2017 - 02:49 PM.

#48 jerebear21

jerebear21

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:55 PM

don't know what your point is and don't care; to each their own
Byron GSS DH89
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

#49 pinhigh27

pinhigh27

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,794 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73898
GolfWRX Likes : 2601

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

View Postjerebear21, on 09 June 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

do not seek a DO if you believe your body requires manipulation; my godsister is a DO and she even said her training of manipulation is so lacking that it's not even worth seeing her for any of the above reasons

to each his own; i don't blame MDs for the opioid epidemic that have caused 30k deaths in 2016

tough line to tow. either you're a jerk and not giving person relief from this pain which is the worst they've ever felt in their life(honestly what everyone says) or you are a pill pusher

kinda relevant, one of most common mechanisms for opioid addiction is severe athletic injuries
How to be in better shape for golf?
Become a better athlete.
Don't worry about golf specific.
Compound lifts w/ linear progress
Don't forget the mobility work.
More results, more functional

Spin is not your enemy, everything is a trade-off.
17 * 1700 goes really far, but doesn't go very straight or consistent
8* 3500 goes really straight, but doesn't go very far
Answer for most is somewhere in the middle.
Pga tour driver avg launch conditions: 11* 2700

#50 BB28403

BB28403

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

That's a great attitude.  You said "I don't blame the MDs for the opioid epidemic". And I was just telling you that they aren't to blame AT ALL.  That was my point.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 BB28403

BB28403

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

View Postpinhigh27, on 09 June 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

View Postjerebear21, on 09 June 2017 - 02:40 PM, said:

tough line to tow. either you're a jerk and not giving person relief from this pain which is the worst they've ever felt in their life(honestly what everyone says) or you are a pill pusher

kinda relevant, one of most common mechanisms for opioid addiction is severe athletic injuries

I think it's the FDA who came out with the new guidelines right?  So they can be the jerks! :)
It was one of those agencies .

#52 jerebear21

jerebear21

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:02 PM

my oldest brother is a surgeon; he put me on tramadol for sciatic pain telling me i won't become addicted to it; i did become depended on it; and TBH, it was probably one of the worst 3 months of my life; i honestly didn't know what was going on for 3 months; thank goodness i snapped out of it.

i took tylenole after my PCL and meniscus went bye bye;  that's probably as far as I'll ever go again
Byron GSS DH89
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

#53 jerebear21

jerebear21

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:07 PM

View PostBB28403, on 09 June 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

That's a great attitude.  You said "I don't blame the MDs for the opioid epidemic". And I was just telling you that they aren't to blame AT ALL.  That was my point.

of course it's a great attitude; because i actually don't care what a person on the internet actually thinks?  it's like going into this golf instruction forum reading about what 20 handicapper trying to fix someone elses swing; some people aren't experts thus i don't care for them.
Byron GSS DH89
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

#54 BB28403

BB28403

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

Don't care for them or don't care what they think?  Those are 2 entirely different things.  

Because the first thing shows you do actually care enough to not care for someone.  You follow?

For example if I didn't care for my body Id go see a chiropractor... ;)

Edited by BB28403, 09 June 2017 - 04:14 PM.

#55 jerebear21

jerebear21

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:25 PM

you can't argue with ignorance, that's for sure.  I'll kindly show myself to the door; I'm getting dumber every minute here.

Byron GSS DH89
GMT 16750 PEPSI
SUB 5513

#56 BB28403

BB28403

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:30 PM

I don't care...for your insults. :) lol

#57 JDW3

JDW3

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251152
GolfWRX Likes : 56

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:49 PM

I started going about a year ago and I go every 4 weeks. Its great for back pain and stiffness.

I also get a therapeutic massage every 6 weeks. I highly recommend doing both.
Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha Epic
3 wood: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816
Hybrid: Callaway XR16 19*
Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 16
Wedges: Callaway MD3 52*, 56*, 60*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Ball: Snell My Tour Ball

#58 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

Putting is 98%+ Mental...Numbers & Mechanics? Yea Right€

• 13,743 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
GolfWRX Likes : 23271

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

Yeppers.....

Nicely stated🍻

My Best👊
RP

Edited by Forged4ever, 09 June 2017 - 07:13 PM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~

But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....

GHIN: Beefeater 24

#59 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

Putting is 98%+ Mental...Numbers & Mechanics? Yea Right€

• 13,743 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
GolfWRX Likes : 23271

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

View Postjerebear21, on 09 June 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

you can't argue with ignorance, that's for sure.  
LMAO, you must know my fiancÚ😂

Those are her famous last words before exiting the room😜

I just ignore the comment and take it that she can't deal with my intellectual muscle😜

Have a great evening🍻
RP
I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~

But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....

GHIN: Beefeater 24

#60 Mitchell

Mitchell

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,902 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2251
GolfWRX Likes : 3260

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:57 PM

View PostForged4ever, on 09 June 2017 - 07:39 PM, said:

View Postjerebear21, on 09 June 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

you can't argue with ignorance, that's for sure.  
LMAO, you must know my fiancÚ😂

Those are her famous last words before exiting the room😜

I just ignore the comment and take it that she can't deal with my intellectual muscle😜

Have a great evening🍻
RP
Keep it up,tough guy and Maddie's gonna have you eating food purchased from a drive-thru🙊. Either that or may need to 'adjust' to sofa😂

Edited by Mitchell, 09 June 2017 - 07:59 PM.

Honma TW717 430 10.5* YSQ 75
Taylormade 300 tour 15* YSQ fwy
Titleist DCI-B 2-pw s400
Artisan MT 53* s400
Artisan MT 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors