Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Uniqlo Kando Golf Pants

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shakester

Shakester

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 463830
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

So I was at the mall over the weekend and went into the Uniqlo store.  Saw the Kando pants they had and thought, these would be great golf pants.  They had a similar feel to my Nike Drifit pants.  I noticed they were a little long since all they seemed to have in the store were 34" inseams.  When I got home, I went online to check if they had a 34x32 and saw that these were the pants Adam Scott wears.   Didn't think Uniqlo would sponsor golfers.    Anyways, they only come in a 34" inseam so I went back and picked up a pair of navy color ones and dropped them off at my tailor to have them hemmed to 32".   For $39.90, its probably one of the cheaper pair of golf pants I own, but they definitely feel comparable in comfort and quality.

Driver - Nike Vapor Fly (9.5) UST Elements Chrome 6F4T Stiff
3 Wood - Nike Vapor Speed Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 60 Stiff

Hybrid - Nike VRS Covert 2.0 (4) Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Stiff
4 Iron - Nike Vapor Speed, DG Pro S300
Irons - Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-PW, DG Pro S300
Gap Wedge - Nike SV Tour (52 bent to 50)
Sand Wedge - Nike SV Tour (56 bent to 54)
Lob Wedge - Nike SV Tour (60 bent to 58)
Putter - 1999 Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant Newport
Current Ball - Bridgestone B330-S
Bag - Nike Sport Lite

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 skyline90482

skyline90482

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12627
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 31 May 2017 - 12:13 PM

Just bought the kando shorts and agree that they are perfect for a round of golf. The fabric is very light and feels high tech. Also I believe Uniqlo offers free tailoring at their stores, though you cannot return once hemmed.

#3 Muddler

Muddler

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131626
  • Handicap:High
GolfWRX Likes : 207

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

View PostShakester, on 31 May 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

So I was at the mall over the weekend and went into the Uniqlo store.  Saw the Kando pants they had and thought, these would be great golf pants.  They had a similar feel to my Nike Drifit pants.  I noticed they were a little long since all they seemed to have in the store were 34" inseams.  When I got home, I went online to check if they had a 34x32 and saw that these were the pants Adam Scott wears.   Didn't think Uniqlo would sponsor golfers.    Anyways, they only come in a 34" inseam so I went back and picked up a pair of navy color ones and dropped them off at my tailor to have them hemmed to 32".   For $39.90, its probably one of the cheaper pair of golf pants I own, but they definitely feel comparable in comfort and quality.

Uniqlo tailors the pants in house for free.
Cobra ZL - Diamana Ilima
Callaway Great Big Bertha II 16
Mizuno MP-H4 21/24 - NS Pro 950
Adams Idea Tech A4 5-PW - NS Pro 1050
Wilson Staff FG TC 50/56/60
Yes Callie - bunch of lead tape on the bottom

#4 ClarkGrswld4

ClarkGrswld4

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 74090
GolfWRX Likes : 225

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:21 AM

So I was at the mall over the weekend and went into the Uniqlo store.  Saw the Kando pants they had and thought, these would be great golf pants.  They had a similar feel to my Nike Drifit pants.  I noticed they were a little long since all they seemed to have in the store were 34" inseams.  When I got home, I went online to check if they had a 34x32 and saw that these were the pants Adam Scott wears.   Didn't think Uniqlo would sponsor golfers. Anyways, they only come in a 34" inseam so I went back and picked up a pair of navy color ones and dropped them off at my tailor to have them hemmed to 32".   For $39.90, its probably one of the cheaper pair of golf pants I own, but they definitely feel comparable in comfort and quality.

do you watch golf lol? He's had the Uniqlo logo on his clothes for about 4-5 years now

#5 Shakester

Shakester

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 463830
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:27 AM

View PostClarkGrswld4, on 01 June 2017 - 10:21 AM, said:

do you watch golf lol? He's had the Uniqlo logo on his clothes for about 4-5 years now

I honestly never really paid much attention to it.  I see the Nike swooshes, UA, Boss, Polo and others but I never really shopped at Uniqlo so the logo didn't ring a bell for me.

Driver - Nike Vapor Fly (9.5) UST Elements Chrome 6F4T Stiff
3 Wood - Nike Vapor Speed Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 60 Stiff

Hybrid - Nike VRS Covert 2.0 (4) Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Stiff
4 Iron - Nike Vapor Speed, DG Pro S300
Irons - Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-PW, DG Pro S300
Gap Wedge - Nike SV Tour (52 bent to 50)
Sand Wedge - Nike SV Tour (56 bent to 54)
Lob Wedge - Nike SV Tour (60 bent to 58)
Putter - 1999 Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant Newport
Current Ball - Bridgestone B330-S
Bag - Nike Sport Lite

#6 timmy8151

timmy8151

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95650
  • Handicap:15.2
GolfWRX Likes : 244

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

View PostMuddler, on 01 June 2017 - 05:36 AM, said:

Uniqlo tailors the pants in house for free.

Standard stitch only. If you need a blind hem it's $5 which is still pretty good. Also pants have to be at least $20
Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver 11.25*
Titleist 915F 16.5*
Titleist 816H1 18*
Titleist 816H1 23*
TEE CB Proh 24*
Ping G30 Irons 6-GW
Callaway MD3 Milled Wedge 54*
Callaway PM Grind Wedge 58*
Taylormade Itsy Bitsy Spider LE Black/Red

#7 curryinthehole

curryinthehole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381494
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:20 PM

So I was at the mall over the weekend and went into the Uniqlo store.  Saw the Kando pants they had and thought, these would be great golf pants.  They had a similar feel to my Nike Drifit pants.  I noticed they were a little long since all they seemed to have in the store were 34" inseams.  When I got home, I went online to check if they had a 34x32 and saw that these were the pants Adam Scott wears.   Didn't think Uniqlo would sponsor golfers. Anyways, they only come in a 34" inseam so I went back and picked up a pair of navy color ones and dropped them off at my tailor to have them hemmed to 32".   For $39.90, its probably one of the cheaper pair of golf pants I own, but they definitely feel comparable in comfort and quality.

View Postskyline90482, on 31 May 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

Just bought the kando shorts and agree that they are perfect for a round of golf. The fabric is very light and feels high tech. Also I believe Uniqlo offers free tailoring at their stores, though you cannot return once hemmed.
Did either of you have the dry stretch pants that they use to have? I know they changed the name to kando, but it says it is also updated, says less cramped feeling, I like my dry stretch I got early 2016, but they are slightly tight in the thigh area and I always wear slim fit pants and feel fine but just curious if these are any different? Also by chance do either of you have any pictures you can post of them? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors