Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

What DoglegRight is hitting these days

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DoglegRight

DoglegRight

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21253
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

I've made some major bag renovations since I last posted.

Driver - Cobra Pro Speed S 9.5*, Graphite Design Pershing 65 X
3 Wood - Bridgesonte J33, Aldila VS Proto 85 S
5 Wood - XXIO, Tour Special Ti, Aldila VS Proto 85 S
21* Hybrid - Precept ECU, Aldila NVS 85 X
Irons - Hogan Apex PC's, 2-E, matching Vector 4 shafts and original Hogan chamois ribbed grips
52* and 58* Wedges - Tour Edge Jmax Milled
"Gamer" Putters - TP Mills #12 Handmade, Tad Moore "Shorty", Tour MacGregor 5K V-Foil with HSM insert

The driver is the most recent addition thanks to a fellow GolfWRX'er. Depending on the course and conditions, I'll drop the 5 wood and carry the 3-E instead of 4-E. I was really pleased to find the PC's in such good shape. They came from a local dealer who has a number of other blades that are tempting me. For now the bag is set, but that could change given the right deal. - Enjoy

Edited by DoglegRight, 22 October 2013 - 11:56 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Bomb and Gouge

Bomb and Gouge

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24572
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:43 PM

That certainly is a unique set up!

I love the TP Mills!!!

#3 AM92318

AM92318

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29912
  • Ebay ID:fireclone
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:08 AM

Two thumbs up for the Apex :rolleyes:  ;)

#4 DoglegRight

DoglegRight

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:25 PM

Thanks for the kind words. I would agree that my set up is unique, but it works for me. I've really enjoyed playing the Hogan's. For the longest time I thought blades would be too difficult to play, but the only difference is that my mishits are now straight but short rather than left of right. As such, I've ended up in better positions just short of the green, if I'm a little off, rather than in a greenside bunker or worse.
Thanks again.

#5 bowilbury

bowilbury

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47685

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:53 PM

Don't let anyone tell you those aren't a sweet set of irons.  The Hogan Apex wedges would go great with those, all shinny chrome.

#6 A1 Steak Sauce

A1 Steak Sauce

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51026

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:47 PM

I think I've fallen in love with you're bag. I can't wait to get my Hogans adjusted for me soon. I just have to get my dad to buy me some dynamic golds of ebay then I can get them in my bag. Really nice irons, especially for their age. Damn fine bag Dogleg.

#7 DoglegRight

DoglegRight

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:43 AM

Thanks for the recent comments.

However, I need to update this with some recent additions. The Apex PC's are still looking great (in addition to a set of Apex Redlines), but I couldn't resist a great set of Eye2's that I found at a local shop. Also, the Cobra Speed has been replaced by a Rapture and J33 which share driver duty at the moment. I've switched to another Mills, and my wedges look a little different. Basically, the 3 / 5 woods and hybrid are safe for now, but everything else is in a constant state of fluctuation.

#8 DoglegRight

DoglegRight

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

So I realized today that I haven't updated my WITB in almost 5 years. I guess that's what a career and family will do to you. In the meantime, I've been through at least 5 or 6 sets of irons, 20+ drivers, multiple putters and several fairway woods and hybrids.

Of the set shown, the Apex PC's are now hanging on a wall, the bag is still in use but everything else has been either sold, traded or gifted (even the TP Mills is gone). Ironically, my latest driver is another Cobra Pro S.

I'll be sure to take some new photos with a complete update.

Edited by DoglegRight, 15 November 2012 - 05:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors