Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

OK you technology people...explain this...

61 replies to this topic

#61 North Butte

North Butte

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,346 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424472
  • Handicap:9.9
GolfWRX Likes : 3313

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:37 AM

My course never bothered to move the 100, 150, 200, 250 permanent plates in the fairway when the course was renovated quite a few years ago. Not many of the greens were moved very far but the plates are wrong.

The marked sprinkler heads came later and it was funny to see a sprinkler that says "241" right beside the "250" yellow plate.

Nowadays everyone has GPS/laser so our club replaces damaged or worn out sprinkler with unmarked one. I doubt more than 1/3 of the sprinkler have any yardage now.

A sensible man will realize that the eyes may be confused in two ways---by a change from light to darkness or from darkness to light; and he will recognize the same thing happens to the soul.

--Plato

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#62 Soloman1

Soloman1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 246523
GolfWRX Likes : 2983

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:05 PM

Never mind.

I forgot about all of the humorectomies performed in recent years.
I'm quitting at 6.022 x 10^23 posts.
Avogadro would be proud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors