Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Divison II Golf

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MDGolfer17

MDGolfer17

Rookie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444384
  • Handicap:1.8
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:58 PM

Hey guys, l'm signed to play D2 golf for next year and was wondering if anyone on here has played and could lend a hand in giving me some info on the courses or what to expect gear/freebie wise.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Aaronwilson_95

Aaronwilson_95

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 442640
GolfWRX Likes : 153

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:03 PM

What school are you playing at matters a lot to your question

#3 mbs_59

mbs_59

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 429122
  • Handicap:+1.9
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:31 PM

I played D2 golf, graduated in May. We usually got an outfit for each round of a tournament including practice round, a belt, team shoes, 2 different color hats per year.  When I started we got a rain suit and one pullover, and we would usually get a new pullover each spring.  In terms of equipment we would get a box of balls at the start of the semester and then a sleeve per tournament round.  We also got a half dozen gloves per semester. We would get a general team bag for freshman and sophomore year then one with our name when we were upperclassmen.  Really the best thing for me was being able to get clubs at a big discount.

I know our team got a pretty good gear compared to some D2's we played against regularly though too.  PM me and I'd be happy to talk to you more.

Good luck!

#4 md1m

md1m

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313547
GolfWRX Likes : 229

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:51 PM

Geez. I played D3 25 years ago, and all we got was a sleeve of balls each tournament. Have fun - I loved playing college golf, even if it was low level.
Clubs are fluid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors