Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

NCAA tv coverage

Ncaa

32 replies to this topic

#31 heavy_hitter

heavy_hitter

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 366715
GolfWRX Likes : 514

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:46 PM

View PostNorth Texas, on 31 May 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

View Postheavy_hitter, on 31 May 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

I will never understand someone sitting and watching at home complaining about slow play on TV.  Seriously, who cares?  These kids play at a different level than you.  They would beat 99% of the people on this site like a drum.  If they want to play slow then they have every right to play slow because they are playing for something.  If you want to complain about slow play, let's complain about the weekend warrior that is left, left, left, right, left while taking 10 minutes to hit a shot so they don't lose a $1 Nassau.

Sorry for expressing an opinion or a thought on a discussion board. Didn't know it wasn't allowed.

Wasn't pointing a finger at you, just making a general statement.  Seems like the cool thing to do on a message board is to bash a PGA/LPGA/now college kids on slow play.  The majority of the people on the message board have never experienced playing tournament golf at that level to even know what it is like.  It gets old reading about what some 20 capper thinks about slow play when they are slow themselves.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 2putttom

2putttom

# 1 Oregon Duck fan

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,780 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177144
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 3497

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

If ya guy's need me for anything.....I'll be in the bed curled up in the fetal position . :cry:
W I T B
The Same Damn Clubs I had Last Year.
However the bag and balls are different

#33 sompin2do

sompin2do

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,498 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 96225
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:05 PM