Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Bridgestone Tour B XD5 Driver - Anyone?


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Landy

Landy

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Joined: 06/15/2005
  • Location:Weston FL USA
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:31 AM

Hello - Has anyone demoed or playing the new Bridgestone Tour B XD5 driver?
If so in what shaft and how does it play?
Please share your thoughts, thank you


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 nicsherman

nicsherman

    GrumpyOldMan

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37597
  • Joined: 08/17/2007
  • Location:"sunny" Eugene Oregon
  • Handicap:9.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

Has a built in left bias. I found it to be sensitive to impact. Center impact was WAY better than slightly offcenter.  I moved the heavy weight up front, and that knocked off some of the spin. Sound was ok. I wish that I had some other shaft options to choose from. I personally prefer the look and performance of the XD3.  

YMMV.

2

#3 Landy

Landy

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Joined: 06/15/2005
  • Location:Weston FL USA
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:42 PM

Thank you guess I will stick with my Epic.

3

#4 Landy

Landy

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Joined: 06/15/2005
  • Location:Weston FL USA
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

Was wondering if these were lower spinning than the Epic.
Looking at the 3 or the 5.
Thank you

4

#5 SeaIsland

SeaIsland

    Certifiable

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 382818
  • Joined: 06/27/2015
  • Location:Sea Island
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

 nicsherman, on 18 May 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

Has a built in left bias. I found it to be sensitive to impact. Center impact was WAY better than slightly offcenter.  I moved the heavy weight up front, and that knocked off some of the spin. Sound was ok. I wish that I had some other shaft options to choose from. I personally prefer the look and performance of the XD3.  

YMMV.


Thanks for the info. I was thinking XD-5 but definitely do not want a closed face-look, so I've started thinking XD-3. Currently hit the Cally Alpha DBD and was thinking the look of the XD-3 (deep face) would be more to my liking... ?


5

#6 FairwayFred

FairwayFred

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149
  • Joined: 04/22/2005
  • Location:Hwy 97, Mile Marker 55
GolfWRX Likes : 1101

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

XD7 is a fantastic driver.  I haven't hit the 3 or 5.  For me it's second behind the Epic for 2017 drivers beating all the other drivers on the market.
9.5* Callaway JDM Epic Star w Fujikura Speeder Platinum 6
9į Cobra LTD w/ Kuro Kage XT 70
10.5* Taylor Made Mini Driver Tour w Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2
10.75* Nike Vapor TW w Aldila Rogue 125 MSI Tour
9* Taylor Made M3 440 w Kuro Kage TiNi 60
10* Jbeam ZY7 w Aldila Rogue i/o 60
10* Ping G400 LS w Project X Handmade
9.5* Callaway Epic Forged w Fujikura Speeder Evo 3 757
10.5* Callaway Rogue Sub Zero w Fujikura Speeder Evo 3 757
9* Bridgestone Tour B XD7 w Fujikura Speeder Evo 4 757
9.5* Mizuno JPX 900 w Ozik TP6HD
9.5* Nike Flex 440 w Kuro Kage XT 60
10* Jbeam Blackout Limited 435 w Fujikura SIX Tour Spec
9.5* Taylor Made 2017 M2 w Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo 2

FREE AGENT CLUB HO

6

#7 Landy

Landy

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Joined: 06/15/2005
  • Location:Weston FL USA
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:40 PM

 FairwayFred, on 03 June 2017 - 06:44 PM, said:

XD7 is a fantastic driver.  I haven't hit the 3 or 5.  For me it's second behind the Epic for 2017 drivers beating all the other drivers on the market.

Any more input? Thank you

7

#8 North Shore Golfer21

North Shore Golfer21

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129539
  • Joined: 05/26/2011
  • Ebay ID:northshoregolfer21
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:59 AM

I've hit all 3 driver models and they are the real deal. They do as advertised with the XD-5 being draw biased, XD-7 fade biased, and XD-3 neutral. I'm playing the XD-3 with a Diamana BF and I'm hitting it farther than any driver I've ever gamed. The sound is a little higher pitched than I'm used to but it's a powerful sound. The weights do as advertised as well and I tried a few different configurations to dial it in. I ended up with 4g up front and 10g in the heel. My previous games had been a 2016 M2 and Epic.

8

#9 Landy

Landy

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Joined: 06/15/2005
  • Location:Weston FL USA
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:29 AM

 North Shore Golfer21, on 28 June 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

I've hit all 3 driver models and they are the real deal. They do as advertised with the XD-5 being draw biased, XD-7 fade biased, and XD-3 neutral. I'm playing the XD-3 with a Diamana BF and I'm hitting it farther than any driver I've ever gamed. The sound is a little higher pitched than I'm used to but it's a powerful sound. The weights do as advertised as well and I tried a few different configurations to dial it in. I ended up with 4g up front and 10g in the heel. My previous games had been a 2016 M2 and Epic.

Hello - I was considering the XD5 but since its draw biased now looking into the XD3.  I have a brand new unwrapped Epic was considering trading in for the XD3.  You stated you had an Epic and the XD3 beat it.  Do you have any more info?  Thank you

9

#10 North Shore Golfer21

North Shore Golfer21

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129539
  • Joined: 05/26/2011
  • Ebay ID:northshoregolfer21
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

My ballspeed was slightly higher with XD-3 and I just hit it better. Epic wanted to go right on me a lot and the Bridgestone never does


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 Landy

Landy

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Joined: 06/15/2005
  • Location:Weston FL USA
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

 North Shore Golfer21, on 28 June 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

My ballspeed was slightly higher with XD-3 and I just hit it better. Epic wanted to go right on me a lot and the Bridgestone never does

Hello - Interesting on the ball speed.  I don't have a right side issue with the Epic, just looking for lower spin and squeezing out some more yardage.
Thank you

11

#12 Landy

Landy

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Joined: 06/15/2005
  • Location:Weston FL USA
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

Do you think the XD3 is more like the Epic Subzero?  And the XD5 like the Epic? Thank you

12

#13 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 12567

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

anyone out there playing one of the XD drivers?   Picked up a XD-3 and am really impressed.... for such a high end offering there is little to no info out there
17 M1 9.5 Tour issue Diamana ahina 70x Ion finish   *****testing a Bridgestone Tour B XD-3   9.5 AD DI 7X *******
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Bridegestone Tour B 18 Graphite design AD DI 95x
Vega VDC-01 Raw Handground 4-pw Modus 130X
Vega VW-02 Raw  52 56 60 Modus 130S
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights

13

#14 FairwayFred

FairwayFred

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149
  • Joined: 04/22/2005
  • Location:Hwy 97, Mile Marker 55
GolfWRX Likes : 1101

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:00 AM

I recently picked up one of the US market matte grey XD7s.  Last year I had one of the JDM black XD7s and it almost made the bag.  It just didnt setup quite open enough for me.  The new one w the adjustable hosel set to the R setting is about perfect.
I've done extensive Trackman testing VS my gamer Epic and the new Cobra F8+.  My numbers are almost identical to the Epic I have been gaming (same shaft and specs) and better than the Cobra.  My highest ball speeds are all with the XD7.  It seems to go straight no fade bias that I can see.  I need to get it on a golf course but it could be the 2018 gamer.
9.5* Callaway JDM Epic Star w Fujikura Speeder Platinum 6
9į Cobra LTD w/ Kuro Kage XT 70
10.5* Taylor Made Mini Driver Tour w Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2
10.75* Nike Vapor TW w Aldila Rogue 125 MSI Tour
9* Taylor Made M3 440 w Kuro Kage TiNi 60
10* Jbeam ZY7 w Aldila Rogue i/o 60
10* Ping G400 LS w Project X Handmade
9.5* Callaway Epic Forged w Fujikura Speeder Evo 3 757
10.5* Callaway Rogue Sub Zero w Fujikura Speeder Evo 3 757
9* Bridgestone Tour B XD7 w Fujikura Speeder Evo 4 757
9.5* Mizuno JPX 900 w Ozik TP6HD
9.5* Nike Flex 440 w Kuro Kage XT 60
10* Jbeam Blackout Limited 435 w Fujikura SIX Tour Spec
9.5* Taylor Made 2017 M2 w Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo 2

FREE AGENT CLUB HO

14

#15 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 12567

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 02:00 AM, said:

I recently picked up one of the US market matte grey XD7s.  Last year I had one of the JDM black XD7s and it almost made the bag.  It just didnt setup quite open enough for me.  The new one w the adjustable hosel set to the R setting is about perfect.
I've done extensive Trackman testing VS my gamer Epic and the new Cobra F8+.  My numbers are almost identical to the Epic I have been gaming (same shaft and specs) and better than the Cobra.  My highest ball speeds are all with the XD7.  It seems to go straight no fade bias that I can see.  I need to get it on a golf course but it could be the 2018 gamer.


Yep. Iím seeing the same thing.   Best ball speed Iíve seen so far vs m1 and epic is with the xd3.  Have the weight kit with mine and Iíve added 8 to the face port and 12 to the heel.  My miss is a push fade.  So closing the face is my main concern.  Still early. But seems to be perfect.  Sledge hammer  feel !  

Iím more of a mind to figure out perfect shaft for it.  Addi thatís in it is good. I also have a ion ahina 70x and something really special on the way Iím going to test in it.  Pretty excited to be honest !

17 M1 9.5 Tour issue Diamana ahina 70x Ion finish   *****testing a Bridgestone Tour B XD-3   9.5 AD DI 7X *******
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Bridegestone Tour B 18 Graphite design AD DI 95x
Vega VDC-01 Raw Handground 4-pw Modus 130X
Vega VW-02 Raw  52 56 60 Modus 130S
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights

15

#16 FairwayFred

FairwayFred

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149
  • Joined: 04/22/2005
  • Location:Hwy 97, Mile Marker 55
GolfWRX Likes : 1101

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:48 AM

 bladehunter, on 13 January 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 02:00 AM, said:

I recently picked up one of the US market matte grey XD7s.  Last year I had one of the JDM black XD7s and it almost made the bag.  It just didnt setup quite open enough for me.  The new one w the adjustable hosel set to the R setting is about perfect.
I've done extensive Trackman testing VS my gamer Epic and the new Cobra F8+.  My numbers are almost identical to the Epic I have been gaming (same shaft and specs) and better than the Cobra.  My highest ball speeds are all with the XD7.  It seems to go straight no fade bias that I can see.  I need to get it on a golf course but it could be the 2018 gamer.


Yep. Iím seeing the same thing.   Best ball speed Iíve seen so far vs m1 and epic is with the xd3.  Have the weight kit with mine and Iíve added 8 to the face port and 12 to the heel.  My miss is a push fade.  So closing the face is my main concern.  Still early. But seems to be perfect.  Sledge hammer  feel !  

Iím more of a mind to figure out perfect shaft for it.  Addi thatís in it is good. I also have a ion ahina 70x and something really special on the way Iím going to test in it.  Pretty excited to be honest !

I ordered a few extra adapters off ebay and I am planning to also do some shaft testing.  Very underrated, over looked line of drivers.
9.5* Callaway JDM Epic Star w Fujikura Speeder Platinum 6
9į Cobra LTD w/ Kuro Kage XT 70
10.5* Taylor Made Mini Driver Tour w Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2
10.75* Nike Vapor TW w Aldila Rogue 125 MSI Tour
9* Taylor Made M3 440 w Kuro Kage TiNi 60
10* Jbeam ZY7 w Aldila Rogue i/o 60
10* Ping G400 LS w Project X Handmade
9.5* Callaway Epic Forged w Fujikura Speeder Evo 3 757
10.5* Callaway Rogue Sub Zero w Fujikura Speeder Evo 3 757
9* Bridgestone Tour B XD7 w Fujikura Speeder Evo 4 757
9.5* Mizuno JPX 900 w Ozik TP6HD
9.5* Nike Flex 440 w Kuro Kage XT 60
10* Jbeam Blackout Limited 435 w Fujikura SIX Tour Spec
9.5* Taylor Made 2017 M2 w Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo 2

FREE AGENT CLUB HO

16

#17 Landy

Landy

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1701
  • Joined: 06/15/2005
  • Location:Weston FL USA
  • Ebay ID:landygir
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

 bladehunter, on 13 January 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 02:00 AM, said:

I recently picked up one of the US market matte grey XD7s.  Last year I had one of the JDM black XD7s and it almost made the bag.  It just didnt setup quite open enough for me.  The new one w the adjustable hosel set to the R setting is about perfect.
I've done extensive Trackman testing VS my gamer Epic and the new Cobra F8+.  My numbers are almost identical to the Epic I have been gaming (same shaft and specs) and better than the Cobra.  My highest ball speeds are all with the XD7.  It seems to go straight no fade bias that I can see.  I need to get it on a golf course but it could be the 2018 gamer.


Yep. I’m seeing the same thing.   Best ball speed I’ve seen so far vs m1 and epic is with the xd3.  Have the weight kit with mine and I’ve added 8 to the face port and 12 to the heel.  My miss is a push fade.  So closing the face is my main concern.  Still early. But seems to be perfect.  Sledge hammer  feel !  

I’m more of a mind to figure out perfect shaft for it.  Addi that’s in it is good. I also have a ion ahina 70x and something really special on the way I’m going to test in it.  Pretty excited to be honest !

I ordered a few extra adapters off ebay and I am planning to also do some shaft testing.  Very underrated, over looked line of drivers.

I agree but found it a bit loud...

17

#18 FairwayFred

FairwayFred

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149
  • Joined: 04/22/2005
  • Location:Hwy 97, Mile Marker 55
GolfWRX Likes : 1101

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:59 PM

 Landy, on 13 January 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

 bladehunter, on 13 January 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 02:00 AM, said:

I recently picked up one of the US market matte grey XD7s.  Last year I had one of the JDM black XD7s and it almost made the bag.  It just didnt setup quite open enough for me.  The new one w the adjustable hosel set to the R setting is about perfect.
I've done extensive Trackman testing VS my gamer Epic and the new Cobra F8+.  My numbers are almost identical to the Epic I have been gaming (same shaft and specs) and better than the Cobra.  My highest ball speeds are all with the XD7.  It seems to go straight no fade bias that I can see.  I need to get it on a golf course but it could be the 2018 gamer.


Yep. Iím seeing the same thing.   Best ball speed Iíve seen so far vs m1 and epic is with the xd3.  Have the weight kit with mine and Iíve added 8 to the face port and 12 to the heel.  My miss is a push fade.  So closing the face is my main concern.  Still early. But seems to be perfect.  Sledge hammer  feel !  

Iím more of a mind to figure out perfect shaft for it.  Addi thatís in it is good. I also have a ion ahina 70x and something really special on the way Iím going to test in it.  Pretty excited to be honest !

I ordered a few extra adapters off ebay and I am planning to also do some shaft testing.  Very underrated, over looked line of drivers.

I agree but found it a bit loud...

I put a couple cotton balls in the head and it's very solid now.  Easy to do through the back weight ports.
9.5* Callaway JDM Epic Star w Fujikura Speeder Platinum 6
9į Cobra LTD w/ Kuro Kage XT 70
10.5* Taylor Made Mini Driver Tour w Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2
10.75* Nike Vapor TW w Aldila Rogue 125 MSI Tour
9* Taylor Made M3 440 w Kuro Kage TiNi 60
10* Jbeam ZY7 w Aldila Rogue i/o 60
10* Ping G400 LS w Project X Handmade
9.5* Callaway Epic Forged w Fujikura Speeder Evo 3 757
10.5* Callaway Rogue Sub Zero w Fujikura Speeder Evo 3 757
9* Bridgestone Tour B XD7 w Fujikura Speeder Evo 4 757
9.5* Mizuno JPX 900 w Ozik TP6HD
9.5* Nike Flex 440 w Kuro Kage XT 60
10* Jbeam Blackout Limited 435 w Fujikura SIX Tour Spec
9.5* Taylor Made 2017 M2 w Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo 2

FREE AGENT CLUB HO

18

#19 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 12567

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:43 PM

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

 Landy, on 13 January 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

 bladehunter, on 13 January 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

 FairwayFred, on 13 January 2018 - 02:00 AM, said:

I recently picked up one of the US market matte grey XD7s.  Last year I had one of the JDM black XD7s and it almost made the bag.  It just didnt setup quite open enough for me.  The new one w the adjustable hosel set to the R setting is about perfect.
I've done extensive Trackman testing VS my gamer Epic and the new Cobra F8+.  My numbers are almost identical to the Epic I have been gaming (same shaft and specs) and better than the Cobra.  My highest ball speeds are all with the XD7.  It seems to go straight no fade bias that I can see.  I need to get it on a golf course but it could be the 2018 gamer.


Yep. I'm seeing the same thing.   Best ball speed I've seen so far vs m1 and epic is with the xd3.  Have the weight kit with mine and I've added 8 to the face port and 12 to the heel.  My miss is a push fade.  So closing the face is my main concern.  Still early. But seems to be perfect.  Sledge hammer  feel !  

I'm more of a mind to figure out perfect shaft for it.  Addi that's in it is good. I also have a ion ahina 70x and something really special on the way I'm going to test in it.  Pretty excited to be honest !

I ordered a few extra adapters off ebay and I am planning to also do some shaft testing.  Very underrated, over looked line of drivers.

I agree but found it a bit loud...

I put a couple cotton balls in the head and it's very solid now.  Easy to do through the back weight ports.


good idea. im going to do same....it isnt  1st gen 17 m2 or JPX mizuno bad...but it has a high pitch to it...down a couple clicks would be perfect
17 M1 9.5 Tour issue Diamana ahina 70x Ion finish   *****testing a Bridgestone Tour B XD-3   9.5 AD DI 7X *******
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Bridegestone Tour B 18 Graphite design AD DI 95x
Vega VDC-01 Raw Handground 4-pw Modus 130X
Vega VW-02 Raw  52 56 60 Modus 130S
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights

19

#20 bladehunter

bladehunter

    I have a great profile! Especially from the side !

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291449
  • Joined: 01/12/2014
  • Location:south carolina
  • Handicap:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 12567

Posted Yesterday, 03:56 PM

Adapters showed up today.   Posting that only to hope some other owners eyes are caught by this thread.  Really surprising that nobody else has hit this head.  Musy have sold all of 12 of them !    Lol.  

Anyway. Have several shafts Iíll be testing with this head .  Iíll post some findings etc by first of next week. As of now itís a good bit lower launch than my m1 Head of Same loft.  But thatís a good thing.  Itís because of spin being lower.   Anyway.    Waiting for snow to melt now.more soon.    

! bridgestone  has to be the most underrated gear out there.  So surprising .

17 M1 9.5 Tour issue Diamana ahina 70x Ion finish   *****testing a Bridgestone Tour B XD-3   9.5 AD DI 7X *******
17 M1 14.5  Tour issue Graphite Design   AD DI 8X
Bridegestone Tour B 18 Graphite design AD DI 95x
Vega VDC-01 Raw Handground 4-pw Modus 130X
Vega VW-02 Raw  52 56 60 Modus 130S
009 GSS 1.5  , Beached, tungsten sole weights

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors