Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Japanese(?) Callaway ERC Fusion +, brand new?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 freelanceterry

freelanceterry

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26615
  • Ebay ID:streifela
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:34 AM

So I came across a brand new, still in plastic (original callaway bag is opened...but plastic still on grip, club still in open bag, tags/stickers/etc. all there) erc fusion +....the non-conforming one.
It also appears to be japan issue? It's msrp sticker is in yen. Kinda neat (or maybe not...maybe they all were like that?).

I bought it on a whim because...why not. Thought it would be a fun club to try. But before I open it up and take it to the range, I thought I better ask...should I?

Odds of me using this are pretty much nothing. And I know you can pick up erc's on the bay for sub $50.
I guess my question is: is it worth anything? Anything more than $50 because it's brand new?

Any info/input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 tsupo

tsupo

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 780 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128992
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:15 AM

nope.
"im an equal oportunity hitting machine, all day every day".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors