Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Chad McCann's Canadian Adventure

Pro Canada Tour Adventure

454 replies to this topic

#451 OffTheDole

OffTheDole

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 258568
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 132

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:40 AM

Just catching up on this thread. Great read and best of luck going forward, Chad!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#452 ryanpalm

ryanpalm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28332
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

Chad - would love to hear about some of your plans for the next few months as you prepare for 2018? Interested to hear about practice activities, equipment changes, and any tournaments you are planning to enter over the next couple of months?

#453 McCann1

McCann1

Tour Player

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 410936
  • Ebay ID:igolfandguitar
GolfWRX Likes : 1542

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:53 PM

Hey all! Iíve been awfully quiet on this thread in the offseason and I apologize. But I come back with great news!

I have secured some financial backers which I so desperately needed. I have gained almost 10 pounds of muscle this offseason and as far as tournament plans go I will go back to Canada and when Iím the states I will play in mostly GPro with Mondayís sprinkled in. Come Fall I will be exempt into first stage of q school and will attack that route again.

As I type this Iím all drugged up from getting all four of my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday but a couple days before then I was able to get my first practice session of the year in. Iíll include a link to my Facebook post with the face on and down the line view.

https://www.facebook...384914108617641

No equipment changes this offseason and I donít plan on changing anything other than getting the new Titleist irons. Unless someone wants to give me a Circle T 😉 Titleist/Footjoy has been absolutely fantastic to me and my unusual journey into pro golf so far. It means a lot knowing they have my back. Itís easy to use their clubs/apparel anyways because they make high quality stuff.

Iím happy to answer any questions yíall might have and I hope youíre ready to follow along for a BIG 2018!

Happy New Years everybody!

Edited by McCann1, 13 January 2018 - 10:53 PM.

Enjoy the chase.

#454 Hawkeye77

Hawkeye77

JACK!

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100868
GolfWRX Likes : 8243

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

You go get 'em!  

FYI, got all four of mine out at age 22, spent a day in a recliner and was out for 18 holes of golf and 3 sets of spitting blood tennis the next (and I'm not tough!) - get out there, other guys were practicing while you were nursing those sockets!

Just teasing.  Have a great year.  Someone I know had some incredible success this fall on another tour and has been hit or miss on mini tours, Canadian, Web.com events, etc. for several years so keep at it, if it's your dream - and don't be selling any more guitars.

#455 OffTheDole

OffTheDole

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 258568
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 132

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

View PostMcCann1, on 13 January 2018 - 10:53 PM, said:

Hey all! I've been awfully quiet on this thread in the offseason and I apologize. But I come back with great news!

Great stuff. Good luck this year, Chad!

Also tagged with Pro, Canada, Tour, Adventure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors