Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Most birdies you have made without breaking par?


276 replies to this topic

#31 BVIChester

BVIChester

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126679
  • Joined: 04/14/2011
  • Location:Auckland
GolfWRX Likes : 94

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:34 PM

I once had 5 on the back 9 and still shot +2 for that 9. That was fun.

Birdie Birdie Double Par Birdie Birdie Double Birdie Triple.

Edited by BVIChester, 23 April 2017 - 06:35 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 21746

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

it's interesting because i know a few guys who would say similar stuff, that most of their high birdie rounds were not their lowest rounds. I guess maybe it's psychological and people have trouble going low......

But i have two 6-birdie rounds, both of which were over par. And i have a 7 birdie round where i shot a 1-under 71. I had a round with 3 birdies and 2 eagles where i shot 75

Two seasons ago i had six 72's on the year i think, and i don't think i had any more than 3 birdies in any of them. My last 72 of last season was 2 birdies. My last 69 was 4 birdies and 3 bogeys

I don't believe i have a round of par or better with more than 4 birdies. Other than the 7 birdie round i mentioned.

Edited by MtlJeff, 23 April 2017 - 08:08 PM.

Callaway Epic SubZero 8 w/Diamana D+ 70
Callaway XR Pro 14 w/Diamana D+ 80
Callaway Steelhead XR 18 degree w/S300
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
Odyssey O-Works #7 Red Tank

2

#33 360_CS

360_CS

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,062 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83083
  • Joined: 05/16/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 832

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:12 PM

7 birdies and shot a 77.

3

#34 Splitter

Splitter

    The truth is out there....

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63256
  • Joined: 08/14/2008
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
  • Ebay ID:salemander
GolfWRX Likes : 1019

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

 MtlJeff, on 23 April 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

 Splitter, on 23 April 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

I'm confused.

Is this a passive brag or an "I really Suck" thread?

Mine is 7.  Shot an 82.  I fall into the "I really suck" side.

Pretty sure there was a quad in there somewhere.  Still one of my best rounds.  Lol...

A 7-birdie 82 is one of the most incredible rounds i've ever heard of

In what way?  The massive suckage for the other 11 holes?

True story:

Years ago I was lucky enough to go on the Dallas TM / WRX trip for the R11 Irin launch.

Haney spent about 12 holes with us,

At some point, he says to me (paraphrasing):  " You are having a really great scoring day with that swing".  

I was playing almost spot on my HC.  That's how bad my swing is.

Im pretty sure he meant it as a complement but I had been messing with him a little, so I'm still not sure. :)

Edited by Splitter, 23 April 2017 - 08:21 PM.


4

#35 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

    #TheWRX (Callaway Trip)

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Joined: 11/01/2008
  • Location:Montreal
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 21746

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:24 PM

 Splitter, on 23 April 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

 MtlJeff, on 23 April 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

 Splitter, on 23 April 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

I'm confused.

Is this a passive brag or an "I really Suck" thread?

Mine is 7.  Shot an 82.  I fall into the "I really suck" side.

Pretty sure there was a quad in there somewhere.  Still one of my best rounds.  Lol...

A 7-birdie 82 is one of the most incredible rounds i've ever heard of

In what way?  The massive suckage for the other 11 holes?

True story:

Years ago I was lucky enough to go on the Dallas TM / WRX trip for the R11 Irin launch.

Haney spent about 12 holes with us,

At some point, he says to me (paraphrasing):  " You are having a really great scoring day with that swing".  

I was playing almost spot on my HC.  That's how bad my swing is.

Im pretty sure he meant it as a complement but I had been messing with him a little, so I'm still not sure. :)

It's just pretty crazy yeah, that you could hit it well enough to make 7 birdies but also play basically 17 over on the remaining 11. That's not easy to do!

And i'm not trying to be insulting, it's just a crazy round!

I've posted a few times about a round i had where i didn't make a par until hole #15 and shot 75. Of course i had another one when i shot 18 straight 2-putt pars. Golf is dumb

Edited by MtlJeff, 23 April 2017 - 08:25 PM.

Callaway Epic SubZero 8 w/Diamana D+ 70
Callaway XR Pro 14 w/Diamana D+ 80
Callaway Steelhead XR 18 degree w/S300
Callaway Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
Odyssey O-Works #7 Red Tank

5

#36 cardoustie

cardoustie

    haha, we don't play for 5's

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65255
  • Joined: 09/09/2008
  • Location:Tasmania to Canada
  • Handicap:3.6
GolfWRX Likes : 6601

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:33 PM

6 .... more than once

6 for an 83 ... in a 33-50 round.  All 6 front 9
Ping G400max 10.5* Aldila Xtorsion 60x
Callaway GBB 3w 16* Mitsu Diamana BB 63x
Ping G25 7w 20* Aldila NVS Pink 85x
Callaway Apex 4h 23* Matrix Altus Red 92sx
Callaway Apex 5h 26* Matrix HQ3 Altus 92x
Ping s55 6i - PW Nippon 1150ghx
Titleist Vokey TVD SM2 50*  54*  60*  64*
Titleist Scotty x7M

6

#37 Splitter

Splitter

    The truth is out there....

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63256
  • Joined: 08/14/2008
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
  • Ebay ID:salemander
GolfWRX Likes : 1019

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

 MtlJeff, on 23 April 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

 Splitter, on 23 April 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

 MtlJeff, on 23 April 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

 Splitter, on 23 April 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

I'm confused.

Is this a passive brag or an "I really Suck" thread?

Mine is 7.  Shot an 82.  I fall into the "I really suck" side.

Pretty sure there was a quad in there somewhere.  Still one of my best rounds.  Lol...

A 7-birdie 82 is one of the most incredible rounds i've ever heard of

In what way?  The massive suckage for the other 11 holes?

True story:

Years ago I was lucky enough to go on the Dallas TM / WRX trip for the R11 Irin launch.

Haney spent about 12 holes with us,

At some point, he says to me (paraphrasing):  " You are having a really great scoring day with that swing".  

I was playing almost spot on my HC.  That's how bad my swing is.

Im pretty sure he meant it as a complement but I had been messing with him a little, so I'm still not sure. :)

It's just pretty crazy yeah, that you could hit it well enough to make 7 birdies but also play basically 17 over on the remaining 11. That's not easy to do!

And i'm not trying to be insulting, it's just a crazy round!

I've posted a few times about a round i had where i didn't make a par until hole #15 and shot 75. Of course i had another one when i shot 18 straight 2-putt pars. Golf is dumb

Oh boy...

I guess I shouldn't talk about all the 5 birdie low 90s rounds then? ;)

No insults taken..  it's just golf.  I'm not good enuff to have an ego about it.

7

#38 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

    Legend

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 22,532 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
  • Joined: 11/10/2008
  • Location:A golf course in the Chicago area.
GolfWRX Likes : 23203

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

6 birdies on TPC Scottsdale.

And shot an 84.

8

#39 EKELLY

EKELLY

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 405114
  • Joined: 12/08/2015
  • Location:Tampa, FL
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:edwardkellyed
GolfWRX Likes : 1347

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

 jackbauer, on 22 April 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

Four, which just happened this afternoon. I shot 74 on a par 72. My driver was not matriculating the ball down the fairway very well.
I just hate the lack of matriculation!......LOL

9

#40 EKELLY

EKELLY

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 405114
  • Joined: 12/08/2015
  • Location:Tampa, FL
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:edwardkellyed
GolfWRX Likes : 1347

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:53 PM

 Splitter, on 23 April 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

 MtlJeff, on 23 April 2017 - 08:24 PM, said:

 Splitter, on 23 April 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

 MtlJeff, on 23 April 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

 Splitter, on 23 April 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

I'm confused.

Is this a passive brag or an "I really Suck" thread?

Mine is 7.  Shot an 82.  I fall into the "I really suck" side.

Pretty sure there was a quad in there somewhere.  Still one of my best rounds.  Lol...

A 7-birdie 82 is one of the most incredible rounds i've ever heard of

In what way?  The massive suckage for the other 11 holes?

True story:

Years ago I was lucky enough to go on the Dallas TM / WRX trip for the R11 Irin launch.

Haney spent about 12 holes with us,

At some point, he says to me (paraphrasing):  " You are having a really great scoring day with that swing".  

I was playing almost spot on my HC.  That's how bad my swing is.

Im pretty sure he meant it as a complement but I had been messing with him a little, so I'm still not sure. :)

It's just pretty crazy yeah, that you could hit it well enough to make 7 birdies but also play basically 17 over on the remaining 11. That's not easy to do!

And i'm not trying to be insulting, it's just a crazy round!

I've posted a few times about a round i had where i didn't make a par until hole #15 and shot 75. Of course i had another one when i shot 18 straight 2-putt pars. Golf is dumb

Oh boy...

I guess I shouldn't talk about all the 5 birdie low 90s rounds then? ;)

No insults taken..  it's just golf.  I'm not good enuff to have an ego about it.
I did see a guy make 12 birdies one day, IN A ROW!!.....But started with a triple, and finished double, triple for a smooth 68......LOL

Edited by EKELLY, 23 April 2017 - 08:53 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 Lax21

Lax21

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177494
  • Joined: 04/26/2012
  • Location:Canada
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:ssslow
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:45 PM

7 birds, 1 over 72 lipped out on 18 to make 8

11

#42 2bGood

2bGood

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91033
  • Joined: 08/07/2009
  • Location:Rock Star From Mars
  • Handicap:3-8
GolfWRX Likes : 2744

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:18 PM

Some of these high birdie/high score rounds are insane. Were you guys just playing balls out risky or something?

12

#43 golfandfishing

golfandfishing

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381948
  • Joined: 06/22/2015
  • Location:AZ
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 4356

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:39 AM

 2bGood, on 23 April 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

Some of these high birdie/high score rounds are insane. Were you guys just playing balls out risky or something?

I'd say a lot are the result of being in uncharted waters. I'd had some sub 70 rounds in tournaments but I was waiting to really go low. I knew it was coming as I got older and better but when I pitched in for eagle to go 6 under after 6 in a big boy tournament I was stunned. Had a weird lost ball on 7 which was a par 3 with a green you couldn't see. All 3 players and two coaches watching said "good shot" but we never found it. Then blew a 3 wood through the corner of a dogleg on 8 that I had never hit driver through before. Lost ball, quad and I was zombie for 82. Shot 40 on the front nine after being 6 under.  Went into a complete fog after #8.

13

#44 Boricua Golf

Boricua Golf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137445
  • Joined: 08/23/2011
  • Location:Fredericksburg, VA
  • Handicap:3.3
  • Ebay ID:luisito11*11
GolfWRX Likes : 1362

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:44 AM

5 birdies, shot 75...
Driver---------------Ping G LS Tec 10.5*, Ping Tour 65X, tipped 1", 44.25"
FW Wood----------Ping G 14.5*, Diamana Whiteboard D+ 82X, tipped .5", 42.5"
Hybrid---------------Ping G 19*, Tour AD-DI 105X
Irons-----------------Ping iBlade 4-P, Project X 6.5 Flighted
Wedges-------------Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58* with Project X 6.5 Flighted
Putter----------------Ping Karsten TR Zing Tour  32.75", built up Pingman Grip (Ping Oslo and Ping Nome TR as backup 33.25" with SS Pistol GT Tour 1.0)
Golf Ball-------------2017 Pro V1, K-Sigs and Chrome Soft X

14

#45 Outlier

Outlier

    OUTLIER

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105230
  • Joined: 03/23/2010
  • Location:Ice Cold in Charlotte, NC
  • Handicap:1906
GolfWRX Likes : 356

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:48 AM

7 shot 77. Still here crap from the boys


15

#46 ljrad1995

ljrad1995

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 460966
  • Joined: 03/28/2017
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:+2
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:56 AM

Good one from a 36 hole event i played as a junior.
First round, had 4 birdies on the front 9, 6 in total, shot a 76 with 3 doubles. All or nothing, either striping the flag down or hooking it 15 metres into trouble.
Second round I had 1 birdie on the final hole, 16 pars and 1 bogey for a 72. Could not hole a putt outside of 10 feet, and it felt like my long game had fallen apart, but my chipping and short putting was enough to hang on.
TM M1 430cc 2016 9.5*. Hzrdus black 6.0 63g shaft.
Callaway Epic Sub Zero 3W (15*) and 5W (18*) Fuji pro green 72X.
Srixon U65 2 iron, aerotech steelfiber 110X.
Mizuno MP4 3-PW, Dynalite gold X100 shafts.
Mizuno T7 50.07, 55.09 and 60.10 blue ion. Dynalite gold X100
RIFE antigua Island series blade putter
Titleist ProV1x ball

5W and 2 Iron sub based on course and wind conditions, 50* replaces them on short courses.

16

#47 jafowler85

jafowler85

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 455928
  • Joined: 02/20/2017
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:57 AM

I made 3 birdies when I shot 78 a few weeks ago
Cobra King LTD Pro 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Black X-Stiff 44 inches
Cobra F6 3 Wood 14.5* w/ ProLaunch Red 65S 42 inches
Cobra F6 Hybrid 19.5*
Cobra King Pro CB/MB (4-GW) w/ KBS Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM5 54* and 58*
NIke Method Matter B2-01 w/ SuperStroke Slim

17

#48 Santiago Golf

Santiago Golf

    I Strive to make you Better

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151005
  • Joined: 12/13/2011
  • Handicap:???
GolfWRX Likes : 1694

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

5, maybe 6.
Driver: Taylormade M2 '17 10.5*; Accura Tour Z Pink, 85 M5 (285, can get one or two to carry 300+ if needed)
Fairway: Taylormade Aeroburner TP 15*; Diamana Blueboard 72x (255)
Hybrid: Adams IDEA Super XTD 17*; UST Mamiya Proforce VTS 100HX (240, can 260+ if needed)
Driving Iron: Titleist 712U 2 iron; Aldila VS Proto "By You" 85X
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-AW; Aldila VS Proto "By You" 100x
   4-5; 38", 61* lie, 5 iron weight (220, 205) 6-8; 37", 62* lie, 8 iron weight (190, 180, 170) 9-AW; 36", 63* lie (160, 145, 130)

S Wedge: Scratch 1018 DS 57*; Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx; 35.5", 63.5* lie (110): I HARDLY USE IT IN THE BUNKER
L Wedge: Maltby Third Wedge (Custom Grind) 62*; Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx; 35", 64* lie: THIS IS MY BUNKER CLUB, HARDLY USE FROM OUTSIDE 40 YARDS!!
Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design #5 MB, YES! Tour Tracey (for practice only)

Ball: Vice Pro
Grip: Super Stroke S-Tech Cord (Woods +6 wraps, Irons and wedges +8 wraps)

18

#49 Hot Rod 71

Hot Rod 71

    #TheWRX

  • BST Volunteer Mods
  • 8,215 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108037
  • Joined: 05/15/2010
  • Location:RVA
  • Handicap:low
GolfWRX Likes : 6506

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:23 AM

My record is 7 birdies and finishing 4 over par for the round.

Last week in a tournament I had 5 birdies and finished at even par. After opening bogey, par, double bogie, bogie, I thought my round was over.
PING G400 LST 9* - HZRDUS Black
PING G400 14.5* - Purple Ice 70
PING G400 19* - Aldila Tour Blue 85
PING iBlades 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130X ss
PING Glide 2.0 50* - KBS 610, 54* & 60* Stealth - KBS 610/ Hi Rev 2.0
Odyssey O-Works 1W WBW
Snell MTB Black

19

#50 Masse1369

Masse1369

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54564
  • Joined: 04/27/2008
  • Location:Southeast, USA
GolfWRX Likes : 295

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:45 AM

I'm pretty sure I can win this one.  

10 birdies and shot 76.  One of those crazy windy and cold days here in NC when I first moved up here.  I think my round was something like:

3 Triples
1 Double
3 Bogies
10 Birdies and 1 Par.  I remember the 10 birdies and only having 1 par... LOL

:D

Ping G400 Max 9° VA Composites Reijin 64S
Callaway Rogue SZ 15° EvenFlow Blue 75 6.0
Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 19° SteelFiber 95 Stiff
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 4-PW TiTTDG AMT S400
Mizuno S18 Gunmetal 50.07, 55.13, 60.10 TiTTDG Onyx S400
Bettinardi BB39
Evnroll ER1.1
http://www.golfwrx.c...8#entry11870918

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 exgolfpro

exgolfpro

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45140
  • Joined: 01/05/2008
  • Location:Desloge, Missouri
  • Ebay ID:exgolfpro
GolfWRX Likes : 160

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:04 AM

 2bGood, on 22 April 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

Today I had 8 birdies and shot even par. It could have been one for the ages. What is the most birds you have made and still not broken par?

Like you, I made 8 birdies in a round and shot even par.  Matched those 8 birdies up with 4 bogeys and a quad!  A Quad?

21

#52 The General

The General

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12372
  • Joined: 02/21/2006
  • Location:Nashville, TN
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 496

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

made six birdies and shot 73 - made me real happy, felt great. Thanks for reminding me.,

22

#53 Splitter

Splitter

    The truth is out there....

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63256
  • Joined: 08/14/2008
  • Location:Bay Area, CA
  • Ebay ID:salemander
GolfWRX Likes : 1019

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

 2bGood, on 23 April 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:

Some of these high birdie/high score rounds are insane. Were you guys just playing balls out risky or something?

Have you ever played with a walk on that triples the first hole...  and you think to yourself "could be a long day"?  But the round moves along ok anyway.  And then on 7 or 8 you watch him quad an easy par 4.  Probably an OB drive and then sand trouble.  Most likely going to make the turn at 48.  So you *really* stop paying attention.  You miss his two birds on the easy holes everyone else pars.  And go overboard congratulating him on the long par 5 bird.  But by then, it's actually his 4th bird.

At the end of the round you ask "break 100."  He says "ya, squeaked out a 90".  And you think "bull$hit".  If you look at his card it's got just enough pars and birds to cover the uglies.

There's a lot of us with crappy swings and occasional good holes out here.  ;-)

Edited by Splitter, 24 April 2017 - 12:12 PM.


23

#54 One_Putt_Blunder

One_Putt_Blunder

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56737
  • Joined: 05/28/2008
  • Location:Scottsdale Az
GolfWRX Likes : 4128

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

6 birdie 74 Not many pars on the card that day. Feast or famine. 2 doubles 4 bogies 6 birdies 6 pars.

5 birdie even par round. one of the worst short game days i have ever had. hit 15 greens and was near the green in two on 4/4 par 5s did not get up and down once. Final hole was a par 5 had 210 left to two putt for birdie to shoot 1 under. I basically shanked a hybrid into the lake took my drop and got up and down from 85 yards to save par and shoot even.
@oneputtblunder
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
WITB Link

24

#55 sneaky_pete

sneaky_pete

    insufficiently adult

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447294
  • Joined: 11/24/2016
  • Location:Australia
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 128

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:23 PM

6 for me.  Finished one over - pi$$ed off lol

Ping G 9* Matrix Ozik HD 6M3 Black Tie Shaft X-Stiff
Adams Speedline Super S Fairway 15* Matrix Ozik HD Radix S VI Shaft Stiff Flex
Mizuno Fli-Hi II 18* Driving Iron Mizuno Exsar Shaft Stiff Flex
Maltby DBM Forged Irons 3 - 9 True Temper Dynalite Gold XP S300 Shafts
Cleveland CBX 46*, 52* & 58* Wedges True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
Cleveland Smart Square TFI RHO fitted with Iomic Midsize Grip (Black)
Grips:  Lamkin UTX Midsize (Black)
Ball:  Srixon Z-Star (Yellow) or Wilson Staff FG Tour
GPS: Sonocaddie V300
Range Finder:  Leupold GX-3i2
Cart:  Clicgear 3.0

25

#56 Tasals

Tasals

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 378710
  • Joined: 06/02/2015
  • Location:Canada
  • Handicap:3.7
GolfWRX Likes : 90

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:40 AM

56-30 on a par 72. That was fun. Better than the other way i suppose.

A playing partner once started birdie, birdie, birdie, eagle, ace and shot a 91. He completely fell apart after the ace his first ever (must be nice), he was just too excited/pumped to get back on track and was all over the place afterwards, just kept the ball in his pocket and wanted to get the round in to tell everyone. Cant say I blame him though, id have been just as excited.

Edited by Tasals, 25 April 2017 - 02:41 AM.


26

#57 814willowbeach

814willowbeach

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 416338
  • Joined: 03/17/2016
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:42 AM

4

27

#58 Simba210

Simba210

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 451534
  • Joined: 01/13/2017
  • Location:San Antonio, TX
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:59 AM

8 for a 2 over 74

28

#59 kejoal11

kejoal11

    IYAOYAS!!!!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 852 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21951
  • Joined: 11/18/2006
  • Location:Chula Vista, CA
  • Handicap:5.3
GolfWRX Likes : 256

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:05 AM

5.  I had a four foot putt for birdie on 18 to shoot one under. Hit the putt right where I wanted and it did a 360 around the hole and sat right on the lip for par!
In My Bag
PING G400 Max 9* PX Hazardous T1100 6.0 65g
TM SLDR TP 3W Fujikura Motore Speeder TSX 8.3
TM SLDR TP 2H Matrix Black Tie 95HX
TM P790 3-PW Modus 120X
Vokey SM6 58*, 50*
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB/TP5X

#insideTMAG 2013

29

#60 pmadden86

pmadden86

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 372029
  • Joined: 04/19/2015
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 239

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:12 AM

2 Eagles and 3 Birds - shot 75, both eagles followed by doubles :censored2:


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors