Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

plans for the coming season

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mroberts940

mroberts940

Get out your brooms!

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38233
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:59 PM

hey everyone, i havent really been to active since i signed up here last year, but with the winter coming to an end i figured i'd stop in and get my fix of golfing until the snow melts!!  being that its about that time when all of us (at least in the colder states) are making plans for the new season, i figured id ask you all a question!

what are everyones plans for the coming season?  what part of your game are you planning on working on?  are you trying to move up on your schools team, or maybe you have big plans for a college team!  and, of course, what gear are you planning on picking up to "improve" your game?   :)

as for me, i'm looking to improve as much as possible during the spring and summer so i can play more consistently for my high school team next season.  i'd like to get out at least a few times a week during the summer and as often as school allows during the spring.  as far as gear goes, right now i'm looking for a new set of irons to replace my generic brand ones!

so, everyone, let me know what you're planning on doing!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 kblakeney35

kblakeney35

Tour Winner

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6562
  • Ebay ID:blaketrier

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:04 PM

conference championship, state championship, new driver, hit it longer, hit more greens, make more putts, talk to some colleges

#3 par36golfdeercreek

par36golfdeercreek

GolfForeLife22

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36110
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 03 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

i want to make varsity....but im not sure if that will happen due to the fact that my hs varsity golf coach takes anyone from basketball on the varsity team....o well..

im looking forward to gettin my new set which for the first time ever will FIT me...i've had fittings but tehy haven't been completely right so im psyched about this

also looking forward to playing in a few wsga/wpga junior tour events

#4 HartridgeKing

HartridgeKing

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44813

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:55 PM

I plan to become the number one golfer on our team.  I plan to medal in atleast four meets and lead my team to the conference championship.

#5 scoodoodle

scoodoodle

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5315

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

I also plan to become the number one on my team and i have to hit some greens to have a chance at that (my iron game sux) but other than that i plan to play almost everyday and to get new irons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors