Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 53 votes

9/3 Drill and much..much..more

slicefixer geoff jones

11024 replies to this topic

#1 PurePursuit

PurePursuit

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38491
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:58 AM

Hey gang, Slice and I had trouble locating and converting files to the proper format.  However after some work here it is.  Watch the entire video, it will show you the 9/3 drill :).  Enjoy!!

P.S. Hope you guys have some fun with the bonus footage in the beginning.  

I thought I would add the 3 PDF documents for the newbie looking for a shortcut to this 1 million viewed, 300 page monster of a viral phenomenon.

1. SliceFixer Encyclopedia Texarkana 2012.pdf - A 74 page ebook of sorts about 9 to 3 and Slicefixer (Geoff Jones)
2. A 200 page summary of many posts the Geoffslicefixerthoughts2.pdf
3. Same as the summary but another version.

Attached Files

Edited by Asleep, 20 January 2014 - 08:02 PM.
Added documents for try to help newbies

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 slicefixer

slicefixer

slicefixer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4964
  • Ebay ID:slicefixer
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:07 AM

LOL........."trouble".......big pain in the a** is what it was.......LOL........if not for Pete's help it would not be here.....I'd have given up......THANK YOU Pete!!!  (he spent over 6 hours of his time to get this done) :)  But, here it is......:(

Edited by slicefixer, 02 March 2008 - 02:09 AM.

#3 beachgrovejunior

beachgrovejunior

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24446
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:36 AM

Thanks this is great, and that is a scary resemblance to hogan at the start!

Once again thanks and hopefully i can use some of this to get my game back on track

Here is a cool video I found on you tube...

www.youtube.com/embed/5TxbEL6UfL0

Edited by easyyy, 18 June 2014 - 04:41 PM.
added video

#4 Baycal92510

Baycal92510

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45460
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:03 AM

what a great video, thank you

josh

#5 SHERO

SHERO

SHERO

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22527
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:07 AM

Thank you, I found out my arms are too far behind me, thank you.

#6 longdrive55

longdrive55

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 847
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:09 AM

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Did I forget to mention Thank You!!!!!!

#7 cleatis

cleatis

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24118

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:43 AM

Very nice .  thanks !!

#8 Cloran

Cloran

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46001

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:55 AM

Slice' thanks!! Definately worth the wait. It makes me laugh though.... I was watching the Honda Classic Yesterday and Johnny Miller stops the telecast to tell everyone about Tiger's new move. He finishes with his left hand facing the target, and now 90% of the tour is doing it to copy Tiger... Well my friends, looks like Tiger learned a thing or two from Slicefixer's students, not Hank!!!

I can't thank you enough. I was DEFINATELY doing it WRONG!!! Not enough rotation through the ball. God willing I'll get to come see you one day... Thank you so much!

#9 stealthontour

stealthontour

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23878
  • Ebay ID:pea_brain

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:59 AM

Slice & Shaq  :)  :(  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :good:  :yes:  :)  :)

#10 Cloran

Cloran

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:02 AM

man- I would take one of those 9-3 swings as my FULL swing ANY DAY!!!!!!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 Cloran

Cloran

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:25 AM

What keeps flashing on the screen? I can't read it. I looks like an e-mail address or website. If it's a site I'd like to check it out...

#12 hoganfan924

hoganfan924

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,119 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24689
GolfWRX Likes : 461

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:54 AM

View Postcloranstreetkid, on Mar 2 2008, 07:25 AM, said:

What keeps flashing on the screen? I can't read it. I looks like an e-mail address or website. If it's a site I'd like to check it out...

Just a tag that says something like:  created by unregistered version of.....

#13 kevcarter

kevcarter

Legend

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 10,688 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3616
GolfWRX Likes : 1118

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:09 AM

Slice' thanks!! Definately worth the wait. It makes me laugh though.... I was watching the Honda Classic Yesterday and Johnny Miller stops the telecast to tell everyone about Tiger's new move. He finishes with his left hand facing the target, and now 90% of the tour is doing it to copy Tiger... Well my friends, looks like Tiger learned a thing or two from Slicefixer's students, not Hank!!!

I can't thank you enough. I was DEFINATELY doing it WRONG!!! Not enough rotation through the ball. God willing I'll get to come see you one day... Thank you so much!

I noticed the same thing! I was going to ask Geoff if he agreed with what Miller was saying. Now I don't have to!

:) :( :cheesy:  

Kevin
I could be wrong.
I have been before.
I will be again.
========================================
GEOMETRICALLY ORIENTED LINEAR FORCE
========================================

#14 scores

scores

scores

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6242
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:45 AM

Same here Kevcarter .. wow!!! I guess Tigar is reading golf wrx!!

#15 provx

provx

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22573

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:07 AM

thanks very much, great video.

#16 Dariusz J.

Dariusz J.

BiokineticGolf

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44929
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:15 AM

Thank you both for this great video. Excellent job !

SF, one question. I have observed (well, I knew it already) that your "9 - 3 drill" is great to ingrain an in-to-in swing path concept and incorporate it into our own swing.
However, I have observed also that it does not help very much in learning how to have an open body at impact. What would you say about a slight modification of your drill (only for golfers who tend to be too closed with their body at impact) - this is a drill I have incorporated from Hogan chipping drill - deliver your clubface to the 9 o'clock square to the arc position (but with a minimal body turn back !), and from this point hit the ball only with the pivot (totally passive wrists) ending the drill at 3 o'clock or a bit higher with the clubface square to the arc. Of course, the majority of the weight is located on the front foot during all the drill swing - another important thing to ingrain for many golfers, especially those who struggle with weight transfer). In order to achieve a relatively straight shot your body must be open at impact, since otherwise you would hit a straight push to the right. If your body is open at impact most likely the path should be in-to-in.

This is my version of your "9-3 drill" that I worked out several months ago - I am anxious to read your comments about it.

Cheers

#17 hoganfan924

hoganfan924

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,119 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:42 AM

View PostDariusz J., on Mar 2 2008, 11:15 AM, said:

Thank you both for this great video. Excellent job !

SF, one question. I have observed (well, I knew it already) that your "9 - 3 drill" is great to ingrain an in-to-in swing path concept and incorporate it into our own swing.
However, I have observed also that it does not help very much in learning how to have an open body at impact.

This is why it's important to fully set the right wrist at 9 o'clock and hold that wrist set deep into the throughswing.  The player at 4:50 into the video doing the 9 to 3 is the same one as in the Hogan comparison at the beginning.

What would you say about a slight modification of your drill (only for golfers who tend to be too closed with their body at impact) - this is a drill I have incorporated from Hogan chipping drill - deliver your clubface to the 9 o'clock square to the arc position (but with a minimal body turn back !), and from this point hit the ball only with the pivot (totally passive wrists) ending the drill at 3 o'clock or a bit higher with the clubface square to the arc. Of course, the majority of the weight is located on the front foot during all the drill swing - another important thing to ingrain for many golfers, especially those who struggle with weight transfer). In order to achieve a relatively straight shot your body must be open at impact, since otherwise you would hit a straight push to the right. If your body is open at impact most likely the path should be in-to-in.

This is my version of your "9-3 drill" that I worked out several months ago - I am anxious to read your comments about it.

I would say Jim Hardy might like your idea.  Your version will do a fine job ingraining deep and out of synch arms.

#18 PurePursuit

PurePursuit

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:36 PM

The drill is great as it is.  Your shoulders will naturally open up to the target during the full swing, "you just need to know how to release that kind of lag" as Geoff was saying.  That Hogan vs Matt comparison is out of this world, granted Matt is 4'' taller so it can't be exact but that is one mind blowing video IMO.

Edited by Shagshow, 02 March 2008 - 12:37 PM.

#19 eyezlee

eyezlee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37717
  • Ebay ID:eyezlee01

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:43 PM

This is a fantastic compilation.  Thank you for taking the time to post.  Slicefixer you are the man!

#20 Golfdog

Golfdog

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2350

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:22 PM

Is there sound with this video? I'm getting nothing.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 Sledge Hammer

Sledge Hammer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45275
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:16 PM

Thanks for the video guys. It confirms what I was thinking based on Slicefixer's and Hoganfan's descriptions. What do you have to do to get this type of post pinned?

#22 PurePursuit

PurePursuit

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

No sound on the video, just text and drawings.  Sledge I'm not sure what you mean by get this post pinned, but you can easily click the link above the embedded video and mark the youtube page in your favorites.

#23 Dariusz J.

Dariusz J.

BiokineticGolf

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

View Posthoganfan924, on Mar 2 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

I would say Jim Hardy might like your idea.  Your version will do a fine job ingraining deep and out of synch arms.

HF, please explain what "out of synch" means according to you in this context. I have a strange feeling that it means completely opposite thing than I believe in and also have discovered myself.

Awaiting a nice discussion with arguments...:)

Cheers

P.S. SF's drill is perfect; what I wrote is not aimed at criticizing or improving the drill by NO MEANS. I just wanted to discuss the necessity of learning how to hit with an open body, that I regard as one of key things for hoganesque rotary type swings.

#24 BigD

BigD

Advanced

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

I was just down to see Slice on Friday and I can't say enough good things about him and his knowledge on the golf swing.  I freaked out when a saw the comparison swing with his student and Hogan.  It isn't a little similar, it is 99.9999% Hogan's swing.  If anyone has a chance to see Slice, do it!!   He will amaze you.  Guaranteed!!

#25 hoganfan924

hoganfan924

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,119 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:05 PM

View PostDariusz J., on Mar 2 2008, 03:11 PM, said:

View Posthoganfan924, on Mar 2 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

HF, please explain what "out of synch" means according to you in this context. I have a strange feeling that it means completely opposite thing than I believe in and also have discovered myself.

Awaiting a nice discussion with arguments...:)

Cheers

P.S. SF's drill is perfect; what I wrote is not aimed at criticizing or improving the drill by NO MEANS. I just wanted to discuss the necessity of learning how to hit with an open body, that I regard as one of key things for hoganesque rotary type swings.

Dariusz,

couple of things.  First an all important quote:  "It is far better to do the right things adequately, than to do the wrong things beautifully."  

When you create a drill where you encourage the arms to move back with very little pivot, you are engraining the feeling that the arms are working independently of the torso.  That defines "out of synch" to me.  With the description you gave, you'll also have your hands very deep - too far behind you for the type of swing that Slicefixer teaches.  That kind of deep position will require the "right hand throwover move" that Hardy teaches.  Seems like a big unnecessary complication to me.

Now it's very clear from your posts that you are a huge fan of Ben Hogan's golf swing and that you would like to emulate his swing.  It's also very clear that you've done a lot of homework and studied whatever materials are available to you in Poland, like 5 Lessons, The plane truth, and the plane truth masters class as well as participating in forums.  Given the difficulty of your circumstances, you've done quite a remarkable job to learn what you have.  But,  you need to decide who you want to believe concerning what Hogan really did.  Do any of Hardy's students or 1PS devotees (Jacobsen, O. Brown, Pernice, etc.) look anything like Hogan to you?  Or do Slicefixer's students look more "Hoganesque" to you?   As a long time "student" of Hogan myself, I can assure you that Slicefixer doesn't "teach out of 5 Lessons" yet many of his long time and good students have a lot of the essential Hogan qualities in their swings.  Slicefixer didn't even tell the student in the Hogan comparison that he swung like Hogan as that student doesn't like to watch a lot of video and Slicefixer didn't want his students ego to get inflated.  So that student was in no way trying to emulate Hogan for the camera.  He's been Slice's student since he was 13 years old.

I think the video comparing his student to Hogan should remove any doubt as to whether Slicefixer has a grasp as to what Hogan really did.  I can promise you, he doesn't teach "starting lawnmowers," " throwing the right arm" or hitting with the right hand.  Quite the opposite.

#26 Dariusz J.

Dariusz J.

BiokineticGolf

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:52 PM

View Posthoganfan924, on Mar 2 2008, 04:05 PM, said:

Dariusz,

couple of things.  First an all important quote:  "It is far better to do the right things adequately, than to do the wrong things beautifully."  

When you create a drill where you encourage the arms to move back with very little pivot, you are engraining the feeling that the arms are working independently of the torso.  That defines "out of synch" to me.  With the description you gave, you'll also have your hands very deep - too far behind you for the type of swing that Slicefixer teaches.  That kind of deep position will require the "right hand throwover move" that Hardy teaches.  Seems like a big unnecessary complication to me.

Now it's very clear from your posts that you are a huge fan of Ben Hogan's golf swing and that you would like to emulate his swing.  It's also very clear that you've done a lot of homework and studied whatever materials are available to you in Poland, like 5 Lessons, The plane truth, and the plane truth masters class as well as participating in forums.  Given the difficulty of your circumstances, you've done quite a remarkable job to learn what you have.  But,  you need to decide who you want to believe concerning what Hogan really did.  Do any of Hardy's students or 1PS devotees (Jacobsen, O. Brown, Pernice, etc.) look anything like Hogan to you?  Or do Slicefixer's students look more "Hoganesque" to you?   As a long time "student" of Hogan myself, I can assure you that Slicefixer doesn't "teach out of 5 Lessons" yet many of his long time and good students have a lot of the essential Hogan qualities in their swings.  Slicefixer didn't even tell the student in the Hogan comparison that he swung like Hogan as that student doesn't like to watch a lot of video and Slicefixer didn't want his students ego to get inflated.  So that student was in no way trying to emulate Hogan for the camera.  He's been Slice's student since he was 13 years old.

I think the video comparing his student to Hogan should remove any doubt as to whether Slicefixer has a grasp as to what Hogan really did.  I can promise you, he doesn't teach "starting lawnmowers," " throwing the right arm" or hitting with the right hand.  Quite the opposite.

HoganFan,

Also a couple of things.

First, please stop associate me with Hardy's theory when I discuss Hogan's swing. I have already underlined that when I discuss Hogan, I discuss only Hogan, and, what I am saying or arguing is free of any OP theory - I guess you have omitted my certain posts e.g. where I discuss (even with another Hardy devotee) what is different between it and the real swing of Mr.Hogan.

Second, I cannot agree that all SF's students look identically to Mr.Hogan. Some of them have their bodies just less open at impact that it is necessary to emulate what Hogan did. Mind you, there is a staight correlation between the body angle at impact and the amount of having both arms in front of the body. Mr. Hogan had a open body at impact and his right arm was not in front of his body.

Thirdly, IMHO, the arms are in synch when they move parallelly in time in relation to the body turn. They are not in synch if the body stops before impact and the arms are going in front of the body in urge to hit the ball. My version of the drill, as I said, is for people who struggle with this flaw. I have struggled with a poor body turn and this drill helped me to get rid of it.
I want to underline again, that if a golfer is able to hit with an open body at impact he/she won't need my version - SF's version is perfect for him.
I saw a lot of great looking rotary swings (pro or amateur) that introduced (completely unnecessarily) the timing element into the impact zone only because their owners were not able to hit the ball without both arms in front of the body and, therefore, with arms "out of synch", as you said - they were not able to have their bodies open at impact.

Lastly, SliceFixer is the most knowledgeable guy as regards Hogan swing I've ever meet on all fora. I regard his Hogan knowledge as superior to all so-called Hogan experts. That is why I so willingly participate in this Forum and so willingly share my thoughts (whatever, if they are right or wrong) being anxious to discuss them. But even SliceFixer is not the next reincarnation of Mr.Hogan - therefore, I let myself not to accept what he is saying explicite 100% right, especially, if my feel or belief is slightly different. having said that, I stress again that my question to him about the drill was just a question and not an attempt to discredit his great drill.

I do hope I am clear enough - if you want to discuss further what "out of synch" really means - I'll be all ears for your meritoric arguments.

#27 slicefixer

slicefixer

slicefixer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,213 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4964
  • Ebay ID:slicefixer
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:48 PM

Dariuz.......you observation IS correct and it's easy to explain why they are not as open, etc......the following should answer your questions, statements....:)..

"Second, I cannot agree that all SF's students look identically to Mr.Hogan. Some of them have their bodies just less open at impact that it is necessary to emulate what Hogan did. Mind you, there is a staight correlation between the body angle at impact and the amount of having both arms in front of the body. Mr. Hogan had a open body at impact and his right arm was not in front of his body"........

Mr. Hogan swung from a VERY upright posture, hence there wasn't the "room" for his right elbow to be in front of his right hip as with most......but, it was NOT behind him either.......IMOP, again, Hardy is WRONG......and I can easily PROVE it in about 5 minutes........

Secondly, Mr. Hogan played from a position that was substantially more laid off and the clubface was very open at the top than I KNOW is necessary (primary reason trying to COPY him won't work for MOST) to ingrain the "essence" of his swing and get the same results.......hence he could "open up" faster than "my" players (he HAD to or he'd have sliced it).......I don't teach folk's to open the face and lay it off as much as Mr. Hogan was within his swing as I figured out it was NOT necessary to "ingrain the essence" of his swing......you CAN develop a golf swing that contains the "essence" of his swing (rotational "speed" WITH "clubface control" = "control" of the golf ball AND distance/power) WITHOUT laying it off and opening it up nearly as much, if at all.....

Another thing, I'm NOT interested in trying to produce "Hogan clones"....."copies".......that NEVER works........"ya' paint the picture with YOUR talents/abilities LEARNING and INGRAINING the "common denominators" found in almost all great ballstrikers"........Mr. Hogan just happens to be the most famous and probably the best overall example.......

One other thing, the "base" 9 to 3" is learned with the face more perpendicular to the ARC/path so as to make it EASY to square the face and compress the ball.......once that is ingrained we learn to rotate the left forearm which "opens up the face and shallows the shaft" which allows for a "full 100% release" of the club (Physics REALLY takes over and releases the clubface around and left)  through a lot more aggressive rotation through the ball which opens up the trunk more through impact..........it's a "one  piece at a time process".......done in PHASES with PATIENCE/PASSION........the folk's that do it end up with very, very good golf swings that will contain the "common denominators" of great ballstrikers and the "essence of Mr. Hogan's golf swing......:(

One OTHER thing, you show me anybody that CAN PLAY that's closer to Mr. Hogan than Matt and I want to see it......LOTS of TERRIBLE "imitations" on YouTube almost all made by "teachers" trying to stir up business.....and NOT a one of em' can really play and he CAN..........:cheesy:

Edited by slicefixer, 02 March 2008 - 06:07 PM.

#28 Diesel

Diesel

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20859
  • Ebay ID:ckneasel

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

geez, you guys need to stop being so technical with the golf swing...

and there isn't one "correct" theory on the whole thing... trying to emulate another players swing hardly ever works anyhow...

i understand some of you make your living with this stuff, but my pro, never gives all this theoretical mumbo jumbo and all kinds of positions, blah, blah, blah... it's all about getting the club face into the ball and a release...

like i said, he taught me to do this 9-3 drill so i already knew what it was about... while the video was less than stellar, actually almost worthless without having someone talk you through it, it does teach you to compress the ball and getting the clubface sqaure at impact... and you can really hit the ball nearly as full as a full swing, just under so much more control...

#29 fats

fats

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20359
GolfWRX Likes : 800

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:22 PM

Holy cow!!!!  That is the best video I've seen in a long time. You certainly know your stuff Slice. WoW!!!

#30 PurePursuit

PurePursuit

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:26 PM

Diesel the basis of this forum section is for swing theory enthusiasts to have an open informative exchange of ideas, you try and change that then the forum ceases to exist (Technical jargon is just a result of immense scrutiny).  Dariusz, no one said all of Slices students look like hogan, but this guy is spot on and its a direct result of slices map and him putting in the work.  
From what I've read being in Synch is having your core/shoulder/arms hands all connected and working together as a result of the others actions.  Meaning you rotate the core that pulls the shoulders that pulls the arms and that squares the hands/face...Maybe you could talk to Hoganfan or Slice via PM/phone to get a better understanding of Synch seems like its not working on here lol

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Also tagged with slicefixer, geoff jones

11 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 6 guests, 1 anonymous users

Parker0065, sdtm, Ca77away, aimr75

GolfWRX Sponsors