Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

O-Works Weights Update


108 replies to this topic

#61 ccorrada

ccorrada

    Double C

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36430
  • Joined: 08/04/2007
  • Location:Richmond, VA
  • Handicap:2
  • Ebay ID:ccorrada
GolfWRX Likes : 364

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

The weight kit has arrived.  It comes with two 10g and two 20g.

weight kit.JPG

Cobra F8+ w/HZRDUS Black 6.5 44.5"
Cally DET 15* w/Motore F3 80X
Titleist 816 H1 18* w/Diamana D+ 92X
Ping i200 4-UW w/ PX 6.0
Ping Glide Stealth 54-58 w/S400
Taylormade Ardmore CS

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,554 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 5160

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:46 AM

View Postccorrada, on 15 September 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

The weight kit has arrived.  It comes with two 10g and two 20g.

Attachment weight kit.JPG

I have my kit also, 2/20 and 2/25, but that damn red 7s with black shaft has not shown up yet, growing ever so impatient.

How are you liking yours?
GBB Epic 9* - Tensei Pro Orange 60
Rogue SZ 3W - Tensei Pro Orange 70
Epic 3H - Tensei Pro White 90
MP Fli-Hi/919T Combo 4-P - PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
O-Works Black 7s Tank
TM TP5X

2

#63 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1876

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:18 AM

How much did it cost?
WITB
DR - Z785 Tensei Pro Blue 60
3W - F8 HZRDUS Black 75
3h - JPX 850 Tensei Blue 80
Irons - P790 4-PW Modus 120
GW - Cobra Trusty 50/8 Modus Wedge 115
SW - MD4 54/12W Modus Wedge 115
LW - MD4 58/12X Modus Wedge 115
P - Custom Oil Soaked Xenon
Ball - Project (a)
Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

3

#64 ccorrada

ccorrada

    Double C

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36430
  • Joined: 08/04/2007
  • Location:Richmond, VA
  • Handicap:2
  • Ebay ID:ccorrada
GolfWRX Likes : 364

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:00 AM

They sent it to me for free.  I'm loving the 7S.  Sets up so square and I love the insert.  Can't wait to drop the 20g's in it for my round tomorrow.
Cobra F8+ w/HZRDUS Black 6.5 44.5"
Cally DET 15* w/Motore F3 80X
Titleist 816 H1 18* w/Diamana D+ 92X
Ping i200 4-UW w/ PX 6.0
Ping Glide Stealth 54-58 w/S400
Taylormade Ardmore CS

4

#65 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1876

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:06 AM

View Postccorrada, on 15 September 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

They sent it to me for free.  I'm loving the 7S.  Sets up so square and I love the insert.  Can't wait to drop the 20g's in it for my round tomorrow.
Oh, nice. Did you just call Cally CS? I ordered my #1 thru Club Champion, so maybe I'm best off calling them up to get for me?

WITB
DR - Z785 Tensei Pro Blue 60
3W - F8 HZRDUS Black 75
3h - JPX 850 Tensei Blue 80
Irons - P790 4-PW Modus 120
GW - Cobra Trusty 50/8 Modus Wedge 115
SW - MD4 54/12W Modus Wedge 115
LW - MD4 58/12X Modus Wedge 115
P - Custom Oil Soaked Xenon
Ball - Project (a)
Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

5

#66 evoviiiyou

evoviiiyou

    evoviiiyou

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22585
  • Joined: 12/08/2006
  • Location:Chandler AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 652

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

Im shocked at this point that there are no links to buy to be had anywhere...if I find anything I will definitely share here
TaylorMade M4 10.5*, Aldila RIP Beta 60S 44.75" 10gram weight, Golf Pride TW BLK, D4
TaylorMade R11 TP 4-17*, Aldila RIP Beta TP 70S 42.25", Golf Pride TW BLK, D4
Mizuno JPX FliHi 3 Hybrid, Nippon Modus Tour 130S, Golf Pride TW WHT, D3
Mizuno JPX900 Forged 4-9 Irons, PX LZ 6.0 SS1X, Golf Pride TW BLK, D3
Mizuno JPX900 Forged PW-GW, PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW BLK, D4
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 56-10, PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW BLK, D5
SeeMore M1B CS Conti Golf BLK/BLU RST, 30.25", SS Slim 3.0 CounterCore 50gr Midnight BLK/BLU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nike RZN Tour Platinum (stock piled for 5 yrs worth)
​Mizuno Pro 4-Way Stand Bag, Tour BLU/WHT

6

#67 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,554 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 5160

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:25 PM

View Postevoviiiyou, on 15 September 2017 - 12:07 PM, said:

Im shocked at this point that there are no links to buy to be had anywhere...if I find anything I will definitely share here

They tweeted that pic with that big lot of weights recently, we know the cases are ready, 2 of us have one, at least.  They have to be up on the site soon.
GBB Epic 9* - Tensei Pro Orange 60
Rogue SZ 3W - Tensei Pro Orange 70
Epic 3H - Tensei Pro White 90
MP Fli-Hi/919T Combo 4-P - PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
O-Works Black 7s Tank
TM TP5X

7

#68 ccorrada

ccorrada

    Double C

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36430
  • Joined: 08/04/2007
  • Location:Richmond, VA
  • Handicap:2
  • Ebay ID:ccorrada
GolfWRX Likes : 364

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

I just emailed customer service a while ago and they sent me one.
Cobra F8+ w/HZRDUS Black 6.5 44.5"
Cally DET 15* w/Motore F3 80X
Titleist 816 H1 18* w/Diamana D+ 92X
Ping i200 4-UW w/ PX 6.0
Ping Glide Stealth 54-58 w/S400
Taylormade Ardmore CS

8

#69 rlb4

rlb4

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 476648
  • Joined: 07/27/2017
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:20
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

Will the kit come with 10 and 20 or 20 and 25? Or can we choose which weights we want? I don't want to go lighter and since I have the #7 with stock 15gm weights, the 20/25gm kit would be perfect for me.
Odyssey O-works #7 WBW

9

#70 MCCA

MCCA

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2694
  • Joined: 07/14/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

View Postccorrada, on 15 September 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

The weight kit has arrived.  It comes with two 10g and two 20g.

Attachment weight kit.JPG
Ok,

How can i order this?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 MCCA

MCCA

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2694
  • Joined: 07/14/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:02 PM

View Postrlb4, on 15 September 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Will the kit come with 10 and 20 or 20 and 25? Or can we choose which weights we want? I don't want to go lighter and since I have the #7 with stock 15gm weights, the 20/25gm kit would be perfect for me.

Me too:)

11

#72 Shockandawe

Shockandawe

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 281215
  • Joined: 10/22/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:12 PM

View PostMCCA, on 15 September 2017 - 07:02 PM, said:

View Postrlb4, on 15 September 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Will the kit come with 10 and 20 or 20 and 25? Or can we choose which weights we want? I don't want to go lighter and since I have the #7 with stock 15gm weights, the 20/25gm kit would be perfect for me.

Me too:)

View Postrlb4, on 15 September 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Will the kit come with 10 and 20 or 20 and 25? Or can we choose which weights we want? I don't want to go lighter and since I have the #7 with stock 15gm weights, the 20/25gm kit would be perfect for me.

guys, CCorrada above ^, and others have already answered this.  Do people not read threads anymore?  "It comes with two 10g and two 20g weights."

Edited by Shockandawe, 15 September 2017 - 07:13 PM.


12

#73 rlb4

rlb4

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 476648
  • Joined: 07/27/2017
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:20
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:33 PM

View PostShockandawe, on 15 September 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

View PostMCCA, on 15 September 2017 - 07:02 PM, said:

View Postrlb4, on 15 September 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Will the kit come with 10 and 20 or 20 and 25? Or can we choose which weights we want? I don't want to go lighter and since I have the #7 with stock 15gm weights, the 20/25gm kit would be perfect for me.

Me too:)

View Postrlb4, on 15 September 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Will the kit come with 10 and 20 or 20 and 25? Or can we choose which weights we want? I don't want to go lighter and since I have the #7 with stock 15gm weights, the 20/25gm kit would be perfect for me.

guys, CCorrada above ^, and others have already answered this.  Do people not read threads anymore?  "It comes with two 10g and two 20g weights."


See above. Warrick received a 20(2) and 25(2) gm kit.
Odyssey O-works #7 WBW

13

#74 adidaskid810

adidaskid810

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 479890
  • Joined: 08/23/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

View PostZ1ggy16, on 15 September 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

How much did it cost?

I just inquired at my local store and was told they're $60 + tax.

Edited by adidaskid810, 18 September 2017 - 12:32 PM.


14

#75 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1876

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

View Postadidaskid810, on 18 September 2017 - 12:32 PM, said:

View PostZ1ggy16, on 15 September 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

How much did it cost?

I just inquired at my local store and was told they're $60 + tax.
LOL what? Even if you purchased your putter right from Callaway??

WITB
DR - Z785 Tensei Pro Blue 60
3W - F8 HZRDUS Black 75
3h - JPX 850 Tensei Blue 80
Irons - P790 4-PW Modus 120
GW - Cobra Trusty 50/8 Modus Wedge 115
SW - MD4 54/12W Modus Wedge 115
LW - MD4 58/12X Modus Wedge 115
P - Custom Oil Soaked Xenon
Ball - Project (a)
Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

15

#76 JStang

JStang

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122217
  • Joined: 02/13/2011
  • Location:FL
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1345

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

I just need a 25g weight for a 2 ball If someone wants to go in with one on me. My stock weight is 15g.

Edited by JStang, 19 September 2017 - 06:47 AM.

TS3 | 917 F2 | 915H 2&3 | 718 AP2 | Vokey SM6 52, 58 | Byron Morgan DH89

16

#77 JStang

JStang

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122217
  • Joined: 02/13/2011
  • Location:FL
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1345

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:34 PM

Has anyone checked to see if they can find a Scotty weigh that fits?
TS3 | 917 F2 | 915H 2&3 | 718 AP2 | Vokey SM6 52, 58 | Byron Morgan DH89

17

#78 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,554 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 5160

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:37 AM

View PostJStang, on 18 September 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

I just need a 25g weight for a 2 ball I'd,someone wants to go in with one on me. My stock weight is 15g.

Supposed to be a 2ball kit with 1-25, and 1-5.

I would be shocked if they are anywhere near $60, should be closer to half that.
GBB Epic 9* - Tensei Pro Orange 60
Rogue SZ 3W - Tensei Pro Orange 70
Epic 3H - Tensei Pro White 90
MP Fli-Hi/919T Combo 4-P - PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
O-Works Black 7s Tank
TM TP5X

18

#79 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1876

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

I called Callaway CS. Gave them my name.... they said no prob and are shipping me the kit. Hopefully will be here next week.
WITB
DR - Z785 Tensei Pro Blue 60
3W - F8 HZRDUS Black 75
3h - JPX 850 Tensei Blue 80
Irons - P790 4-PW Modus 120
GW - Cobra Trusty 50/8 Modus Wedge 115
SW - MD4 54/12W Modus Wedge 115
LW - MD4 58/12X Modus Wedge 115
P - Custom Oil Soaked Xenon
Ball - Project (a)
Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

19

#80 adidaskid810

adidaskid810

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 479890
  • Joined: 08/23/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:28 AM

View PostZ1ggy16, on 19 September 2017 - 05:49 AM, said:

I called Callaway CS. Gave them my name.... they said no prob and are shipping me the kit. Hopefully will be here next week.

Did you purchase your putter directly through them or an authorized dealer?

Edited by adidaskid810, 19 September 2017 - 08:30 AM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1876

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:42 AM

View Postadidaskid810, on 19 September 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

View PostZ1ggy16, on 19 September 2017 - 05:49 AM, said:

I called Callaway CS. Gave them my name.... they said no prob and are shipping me the kit. Hopefully will be here next week.

Did you purchase your putter directly through them or an authorized dealer?
Authorized dealer, but I had to have said dealer contact Callaway to give me custom specs (+2 upright, +10gram, no counter weight). However, I don't think they gave me the +10g b/c it's swing weight was ~D10. Without the counter core and adding 10g I think I should have been closer to E0 or E1. It also measured at 33.5'' and I ordered 34''... So that may have something to do with SW discrepancy.
WITB
DR - Z785 Tensei Pro Blue 60
3W - F8 HZRDUS Black 75
3h - JPX 850 Tensei Blue 80
Irons - P790 4-PW Modus 120
GW - Cobra Trusty 50/8 Modus Wedge 115
SW - MD4 54/12W Modus Wedge 115
LW - MD4 58/12X Modus Wedge 115
P - Custom Oil Soaked Xenon
Ball - Project (a)
Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

21

#82 AmazinBlue

AmazinBlue

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93222
  • Joined: 08/29/2009
  • Location:Jackson, MI
  • Ebay ID:welchjs
GolfWRX Likes : 333

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

I just called Callaway/Odyssey Customer Service and they told me to go to my local shop and order them they wouldn't quote a price and said they might sell directly on their site at a later date.  They did not offer to send me a weight kit, so I finally asked if they could and they said no.  So not sure how you guys got free ones.
Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5* Aldila R.I.P. Beta 60 Stiff 44.5" 14g weight back
Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 16.5* 4w
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* PX LZ 75g Stiff
Callaway Apex Hybrid 23* Kuro Kage 80 Hy stiff
Taylormade P770 5-PW Nippon Modus3 120 S
Vokey SM6 48* F Grind Steel Gray
Vokey SM6 54*/08* M Grind Steel Gray
Callaway PM 58*
TM Tour Spider Black 34.25" 2* flat 2x 14g weights
Titleist AVX (Bridgestone Tour B X)

22

#83 amazzajr

amazzajr

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447806
  • Joined: 12/01/2016
  • Location:South Jersey
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 48

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

View PostAmazinBlue, on 27 September 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

I just called Callaway/Odyssey Customer Service and they told me to go to my local shop and order them they wouldn't quote a price and said they might sell directly on their site at a later date.  They did not offer to send me a weight kit, so I finally asked if they could and they said no.  So not sure how you guys got free ones.
same

23

#84 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1876

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

View PostAmazinBlue, on 27 September 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

I just called Callaway/Odyssey Customer Service and they told me to go to my local shop and order them they wouldn't quote a price and said they might sell directly on their site at a later date.  They did not offer to send me a weight kit, so I finally asked if they could and they said no.  So not sure how you guys got free ones.
Did you order an O works from them directly or did you buy one off the shelf at GG or something?

I got my kit for free. All I did was gave them my order number (didn't buy stock off the shelf) and that was it. Kit came in about a week.
WITB
DR - Z785 Tensei Pro Blue 60
3W - F8 HZRDUS Black 75
3h - JPX 850 Tensei Blue 80
Irons - P790 4-PW Modus 120
GW - Cobra Trusty 50/8 Modus Wedge 115
SW - MD4 54/12W Modus Wedge 115
LW - MD4 58/12X Modus Wedge 115
P - Custom Oil Soaked Xenon
Ball - Project (a)
Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

24

#85 AmazinBlue

AmazinBlue

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93222
  • Joined: 08/29/2009
  • Location:Jackson, MI
  • Ebay ID:welchjs
GolfWRX Likes : 333

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:51 PM

View PostZ1ggy16, on 28 September 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

View PostAmazinBlue, on 27 September 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

I just called Callaway/Odyssey Customer Service and they told me to go to my local shop and order them they wouldn't quote a price and said they might sell directly on their site at a later date.  They did not offer to send me a weight kit, so I finally asked if they could and they said no.  So not sure how you guys got free ones.
Did you order an O works from them directly or did you buy one off the shelf at GG or something?

I got my kit for free. All I did was gave them my order number (didn't buy stock off the shelf) and that was it. Kit came in about a week.
I ordered both of mine custom thru golf shops, one thru Carl's Golfland and the other thru Discount Dans.  Both were custom 2* flat with custom lengths, nothing outrageous 34.5" and 33.5"  I emailed them and called them and gave my name and they responded both times that I have to purchase them.

Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5* Aldila R.I.P. Beta 60 Stiff 44.5" 14g weight back
Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 16.5* 4w
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* PX LZ 75g Stiff
Callaway Apex Hybrid 23* Kuro Kage 80 Hy stiff
Taylormade P770 5-PW Nippon Modus3 120 S
Vokey SM6 48* F Grind Steel Gray
Vokey SM6 54*/08* M Grind Steel Gray
Callaway PM 58*
TM Tour Spider Black 34.25" 2* flat 2x 14g weights
Titleist AVX (Bridgestone Tour B X)

25

#86 Z1ggy16

Z1ggy16

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430110
  • Joined: 06/22/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 1876

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:07 AM

View PostAmazinBlue, on 28 September 2017 - 11:51 PM, said:

View PostZ1ggy16, on 28 September 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

View PostAmazinBlue, on 27 September 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

I just called Callaway/Odyssey Customer Service and they told me to go to my local shop and order them they wouldn't quote a price and said they might sell directly on their site at a later date.  They did not offer to send me a weight kit, so I finally asked if they could and they said no.  So not sure how you guys got free ones.
Did you order an O works from them directly or did you buy one off the shelf at GG or something?

I got my kit for free. All I did was gave them my order number (didn't buy stock off the shelf) and that was it. Kit came in about a week.
I ordered both of mine custom thru golf shops, one thru Carl's Golfland and the other thru Discount Dans.  Both were custom 2* flat with custom lengths, nothing outrageous 34.5" and 33.5"  I emailed them and called them and gave my name and they responded both times that I have to purchase them.
Try again.... say you are finding out that they (callaway) are giving them to other customers for free. Don't be a jerk about it, but say you'd hate for the BBB to hear about this (unfair business practices, price discrimination) and that you as a loyal customer are entitled to this if others have been, too.

A company can't just pick and chose what they charge you. If 2 guys walk into a mechanic's shop and need break jobs on their BWM's, they can't quote $60 to guy A and $0 to guy B, simply "just because". At least in my line of work, I have to legally offer the same price for my business' products to every customer, assuming the product they want is exactly the same. Maybe in commercial golf products its not the same, but I would think so..
WITB
DR - Z785 Tensei Pro Blue 60
3W - F8 HZRDUS Black 75
3h - JPX 850 Tensei Blue 80
Irons - P790 4-PW Modus 120
GW - Cobra Trusty 50/8 Modus Wedge 115
SW - MD4 54/12W Modus Wedge 115
LW - MD4 58/12X Modus Wedge 115
P - Custom Oil Soaked Xenon
Ball - Project (a)
Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

26

#87 nuthin but a hacker

nuthin but a hacker

    Certified Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 186300
  • Joined: 06/13/2012
  • Location:TN
GolfWRX Likes : 658

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:29 AM

View PostZ1ggy16, on 29 September 2017 - 07:07 AM, said:

View PostAmazinBlue, on 28 September 2017 - 11:51 PM, said:

View PostZ1ggy16, on 28 September 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

View PostAmazinBlue, on 27 September 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

I just called Callaway/Odyssey Customer Service and they told me to go to my local shop and order them they wouldn't quote a price and said they might sell directly on their site at a later date.  They did not offer to send me a weight kit, so I finally asked if they could and they said no.  So not sure how you guys got free ones.
Did you order an O works from them directly or did you buy one off the shelf at GG or something?

I got my kit for free. All I did was gave them my order number (didn't buy stock off the shelf) and that was it. Kit came in about a week.
I ordered both of mine custom thru golf shops, one thru Carl's Golfland and the other thru Discount Dans.  Both were custom 2* flat with custom lengths, nothing outrageous 34.5" and 33.5"  I emailed them and called them and gave my name and they responded both times that I have to purchase them.
Try again.... say you are finding out that they (callaway) are giving them to other customers for free. Don't be a jerk about it, but say you'd hate for the BBB to hear about this (unfair business practices, price discrimination) and that you as a loyal customer are entitled to this if others have been, too.

A company can't just pick and chose what they charge you. If 2 guys walk into a mechanic's shop and need break jobs on their BWM's, they can't quote $60 to guy A and $0 to guy B, simply "just because". At least in my line of work, I have to legally offer the same price for my business' products to every customer, assuming the product they want is exactly the same. Maybe in commercial golf products its not the same, but I would think so..

Taking care of some folks and screwing others seems to be the Callaway way now days.
Ping G400 10.5* driver
Ping G400 3 wood
Ping G400 3 & 4 hybrids
Ping i25 5-PW AW SW LW irons
Ping Sydney 34" putter
Ping Pioneer 2017 bag
Bridgestone Tour B330-RX ball

27

#88 MCCA

MCCA

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2694
  • Joined: 07/14/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:03 PM

Got mine no issues.

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_0536.jpg


28

#89 rlb4

rlb4

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 476648
  • Joined: 07/27/2017
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:20
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

Where did you get it? How much? What weights included?
Odyssey O-works #7 WBW

29

#90 MCCA

MCCA

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2694
  • Joined: 07/14/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 124

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:50 PM

View Postrlb4, on 02 October 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Where did you get it? How much? What weights included?

$0, callaway, 10g&20g.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors