Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 2 votes

I am in love with my Directed Force putter!

182 replies to this topic

#151 SwingBlues

SwingBlues

We are the Old Dark Navy Blues

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44148
GolfWRX Likes : 382

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:05 PM

Bill, you need to come up with some "cool" putter cover. Unfortunately, the size of the putter means a lot of the standard mallet covers will not fit this head, plus center shaft and all. And Delilah has got a too long wait list to do any new custom head covers (god knows the prices she will charge for the extra size et al).

Gamer: Callaway Epic SubZero, 9* Fujikura Limited Edition 17/150 "Masters" ATMOS 6X, finished length 44.25"

Mizuno FliHI 2 iron bent 1* strong, C-Taper Lite stiff shaft
Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite stiff shaft
Ping 2012 Anser 4-PW KBS Tour 120 stiff shafts, soft stepped once with ProSoft inserts, MCC+4 grips
Cleveland RTX 3.0 Cavity Back 50* wedge

Cleveland RTX 3.0 Cavity Back 52* wedge
Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
Directed Force  Reno Putter

Srixon XV4 Yellow 2015 / XV5 Yellow 2017
Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#152 osubuckeyes691

osubuckeyes691

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50214
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 62

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:04 AM

So I took the putter to the green last night and I have to say I had some trouble. I was yanking everything. Even from like 2 feet I was missing putts left. The putter also did not "swing" as easily or effortlessly as I had anticipated it would. I continue to mess around with stance, ball position, hand position, etc and I eventually think I figured something out. For some reason the putter feels very short. I started gripping the putter in the middle of my palm and I lifted my hands up a bit (unfortunately this brought the heel up a little which I think may hurt the premise of the putter) and the ball began rolling MUCH better!

A small gripe of mine is that where the shaft meets the putter head, you could see some silver and it's almost like after drilling, the edges were not finished. Idk it's a really small thing to notice but I kept looking at it when I was setting up.

I reached out to Bill last night to see if some adjustments can be made. I read in some other posts that he was very helpful when the first putter didn't fit correctly so hopefully I can switch this one out with different specs.

I will keep in touch with what happens!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by osubuckeyes691, 11 October 2017 - 07:05 AM.

#153 SwingBlues

SwingBlues

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:01 AM

osu - did you align the center bottom of the shaft to be right (or lined up) under your belt buckle? this was the "ah ha" moment and I stopped pulling or pushing the putt. Bill has a youtube video on how to correctly do the setup with the DF, check it out.
Gamer: Callaway Epic SubZero, 9* Fujikura Limited Edition 17/150 "Masters" ATMOS 6X, finished length 44.25"

Ping 2012 Anser 4-PW KBS Tour 120 stiff shafts, soft stepped once with ProSoft inserts, MCC+4 grips

#154 HoganHO

HoganHO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 390434
  • Handicap:8.0
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:37 PM

I ordered a DFP yesterday. I have been fit for multiple putters at 32.5", 67 lie angle and so I'm just going with that.

Bill, if you see this, will I be getting the 2.1 version? I only see the 2.0 available on the site...

Thanks

#155 Cwing

Cwing

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,972 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37012
  • Handicap:12.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1139

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:03 PM

Great reading the comments.

Callaway Fusion 10.5* w/44.5" Recoil 450ES
PING k15
Callaway RazrX 21* & 24* hybrids
PING G25 5-U w/DG XP s300
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
PING Ketsch
Garmin g6/Caddytek V2
http://www.golfwrx.c...ings-witb-2013/

#156 twcoats

twcoats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 484134
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

Love my DF putter!  Had it for a year now. It took a while to get used to but once I did itís been nothing short of amazing. Short putts are nearly automatic and distance control is better than ever. I was a putter tinkerer...tried every style and every high end brand for the past 30 years. Canít imaging taking the DF out of my bag.

#157 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 481718
  • Handicap:0
  • Ebay ID:directedforceputters
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:15 AM

View PostHawkeye77, on 03 October 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

Received the new 2.1 today! Hope to give it a workout tomorrow, so will report on that if I get out.

There is a tiny red circular insert on top of the grip - is that just for assembly and may I remove it?
Yes you can remove it. Its purpose is to screw a hook into it and then attach it to The Revealer to demonstrate Lie Angle Balance. Cheers

View Posttwcoats, on 11 October 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

Love my DF putter!  Had it for a year now. It took a while to get used to but once I did it’s been nothing short of amazing. Short putts are nearly automatic and distance control is better than ever. I was a putter tinkerer...tried every style and every high end brand for the past 30 years. Can’t imaging taking the DF out of my bag.
Kool man, roll it forever!
Directed Force Putters
The most important club in your bag just got smarter!

www.directedforce.com

Get fit for your Directed Force putter - DFP Remote Fitting
Search for all Fitting Partners and Locations here - Fitting Partners and Locations

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#158 HoganHO

HoganHO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

Just received my confirmation email for my order, now it says Reno 2.1.
Can't wait.

#159 osubuckeyes691

osubuckeyes691

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50214
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 62

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:39 PM

I'll respond with some more details as things progress but I wanted to give a huge shout out to Bill. He just gave me a call and was very willing to help me out with all of my questions and concerns. Top notch customer service!

Thank you!

#160 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:03 PM

View PostSwingBlues, on 10 October 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

Bill, you need to come up with some "cool" putter cover. Unfortunately, the size of the putter means a lot of the standard mallet covers will not fit this head, plus center shaft and all. And Delilah has got a too long wait list to do any new custom head covers (god knows the prices she will charge for the extra size et al).

Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Search for all Fitting Partners and Locations here - Fitting Partners and Locations

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#161 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:10 PM

Hi guys, we use PRG, they do good work! Weíre certainly open to some designs ideas, might be fun to post some pics of cover Ďartí that you like. We did have two Murica flag head covers made. Larry the Cable Guy has one and the other is a sample.

View Postosubuckeyes691, on 12 October 2017 - 12:39 PM, said:

I'll respond with some more details as things progress but I wanted to give a huge shout out to Bill. He just gave me a call and was very willing to help me out with all of my questions and concerns. Top notch customer service!

Thank you!

Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#162 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:12 PM

Thank you!
Any time, Iím a firm believer that a simple phone call is best some times. Glad to help🏌️
Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#163 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:14 PM

View PostHoganHO, on 12 October 2017 - 10:06 AM, said:

Can't wait.
Itís like Christmas Eve right?! Lol welcome to the Force🏌️

Love my DF putter!  Had it for a year now. It took a while to get used to but once I did itís been nothing short of amazing. Short putts are nearly automatic and distance control is better than ever. I was a putter tinkerer...tried every style and every high end brand for the past 30 years. Canít imaging taking the DF out of my bag.

Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#164 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:18 PM

View PostDirected Force Putters, on 12 October 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

View PostHoganHO, on 12 October 2017 - 10:06 AM, said:

Can't wait.
Itís like Christmas Eve right?! Lol welcome to the Force🏌️

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear, the hands and mind need a short period to unlearn adjusting to torque. Itís hard to switch away once you make that jump🏌️
Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#165 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:20 PM

View PostHoganHO, on 11 October 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

I ordered a DFP yesterday. I have been fit for multiple putters at 32.5", 67 lie angle and so I'm just going with that.

Bill, if you see this, will I be getting the 2.1 version? I only see the 2.0 available on the site...

Thanks
Yeah saw the order, good job on the remote fitting video , just like to confirm specs...and it worked lol should be 2.1

Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#166 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:32 PM

View Postosubuckeyes691, on 11 October 2017 - 07:04 AM, said:

So I took the putter to the green last night and I have to say I had some trouble. I was yanking everything. Even from like 2 feet I was missing putts left. The putter also did not "swing" as easily or effortlessly as I had anticipated it would. I continue to mess around with stance, ball position, hand position, etc and I eventually think I figured something out. For some reason the putter feels very short. I started gripping the putter in the middle of my palm and I lifted my hands up a bit (unfortunately this brought the heel up a little which I think may hurt the premise of the putter) and the ball began rolling MUCH better!

A small gripe of mine is that where the shaft meets the putter head, you could see some silver and it's almost like after drilling, the edges were not finished. Idk it's a really small thing to notice but I kept looking at it when I was setting up.

I reached out to Bill last night to see if some adjustments can be made. I read in some other posts that he was very helpful when the first putter didn't fit correctly so hopefully I can switch this one out with different specs.

I will keep in touch with what happens!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
That silver is the aluminum, due to the manufacturing process of shafting sometimes/rarely a slight ring around the shaft appears, we will touch it up with matte black , but in your case with will replace it with a longer one .win win👍
Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#167 HoganHO

HoganHO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

View PostDirected Force Putters, on 12 October 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

Hi guys, we use PRG, they do good work! We're certainly open to some designs ideas, might be fun to post some pics of cover 'art' that you like. We did have two Murica flag head covers made. Larry the Cable Guy has one and the other is a sample.

Thank you!

Count me as interested in headcover options as well

#168 robbohank

robbohank

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37550
  • Handicap:1
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:54 PM

I received my DF 2.1 a few weeks ago. This was after getting my original order and deciding that I needed an extra half inch in length (35") which Bill Presse and company handled quickly and painlessly (outstanding customer service). A half inch doesn't sound like much but I immediately felt more comfortable with it at 35" compared to the 34.5" from the original on-line fitting.

I FINALLY got the chance to get on a practice green today to try it out and my initial impressions are VERY positive. I'll give you a rundown of how this initial tryout went and some random observations.

A little background. I play to a handicap in the 0 - 3 range despite my mediocre putting and consider myself a below average putter, especially considering my handicap. I play a lot of tournament golf. I've battled a slight "flinch" at impact at times.....not the full blown yips but the usual run of the mill issues that come with lack of confidence (wishing it in, looking up, too much concern about the result, etc).

The practice green is bermuda (Florida) and was probably stimping around an 8. I arrived at the green and dropped 3 balls and putted at a hole 35 feet away. 1st putt was hole-high a foot right, the 2nd putt was hole-high a foot left, and the 3rd putt was a make. No biggie but I'd read some reviews where guys were struggling with speed especially on slower greens. I don't see any issue. The weighting felt fine and I had no problem with the visual of the head. My focus was on the alignment "T" and stroke size. I also like the sound of impact.....an underrated aspect of putting imo.

I then hit putts to a variety of hole locations with similar results...... good speed and I was really enjoying the feel of the strike. After hitting a few shorter putts where I felt like I blocked them slightly I sensed that I was getting a bit too "involved" in the stroke and wasn't allowing the putter to swing like it wantd to so I really cut down on my grip pressure......almost like a 1 or 2 out of 10. It almost felt like I was losing all grip pressure into impact and it seemed like an immediate upgrade in direction, path and face control.

I then tried the 2-ball drill to see if it would reinforce what I felt was the proper pressure and transition and indeed it did. I can see the 2-ball as being a CRITICAL drill for those who are struggling with allowing the putter to swing properly. You just can't try and control the strike.....you have to let the putter swing like it was designed.

I won't go through the entire 30 minute session but I'll add another perspective. I had a good friend of mine with me (a really good player who's played the mini-tours) as he wanted to see what all the fuss was about. We've played a lot of golf together so he knows my putting action and he could immediately see an improvement in my stroke. He has always used a bit of a "pop stroke" and his initial impression when he tried the DF was that he "liked it". Despite that it was obvious to me that he was controlling the stroke too much and the "pop" action was resulting in a short back stroke and some over-acceleration in transition. I had him do the 2-ball drill and it absolutely transformed his stroke. It became much smoother and the DF was now allowed to swing as it was designed. He went from "I like it" to "looks like I need to get fitted for a DF".

Again - I can't recommend the 2-ball drill enough to anyone who has this putter. It reinforces the need to stay "out of the way of the stroke" and not over-control it. It's like you want to imagine your allowing the putter to move as if it's in the "Revealer" where there is nothing applying pressure to the putter itself.

The proof will be in the pudding under some on-course and tournament pressure but I'm very impressed with the initial experience. As many users have mentioned......from inside 4 feet is feels like money as long as you have a good read and let the DF do it's thing.

I'll try and provide updates as I log more flight-time.

Thanks Bill!!  I really think you're on to something with this technology.

Edited by robbohank, 16 October 2017 - 08:15 AM.

#169 HoganHO

HoganHO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:00 AM

Mine has shipped! Can't wait to try it out. Had a round on Friday where I missed a few from inside 5 feet and I'm really searching for something to help with this.

#170 HoganHO

HoganHO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:48 PM

Played 18 today with my brand new Reno 2.1. Only 1 3 putt (from about 70 feet) and sank a ton of putts from inside 10 feet. Still getting used to the look and feel, but my initial impression is that this putter will be a game changer for me.

Shot 78 on windy day--haven't been sub-80 in a long time.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#171 golfbuddy

golfbuddy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6393
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

I've had my DF putter for about a year and a half and the honeymoon is not over.  Cannot imagine using anything else.  I am curious about the 2.01 version that is out now.  Can someone post some pics of it?  Thanks!

#172 SwingBlues

SwingBlues

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:37 PM

Hi guys, we use PRG, they do good work! We're certainly open to some designs ideas, might be fun to post some pics of cover 'art' that you like. We did have two Murica flag head covers made. Larry the Cable Guy has one and the other is a sample.

Bill....

Posted Image

Since we are all OBSESSED with bombing this or that.... lets just make it ATOMIC then :)

Edited by SwingBlues, 23 October 2017 - 08:39 PM.

#173 HoganHO

HoganHO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:07 PM

View PostSwingBlues, on 23 October 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

Bill....

Posted Image

Since we are all OBSESSED with bombing this or that.... lets just make it ATOMIC then :)
Love it. Bill, I'd buy one like this in a second

#174 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:19 PM

View PostSwingBlues, on 23 October 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

Bill....

Posted Image

hi all, with all due respect (luv the ART work, btw) and Americana theme, however DFP has to stay away  from political type comments at this time due to the nature of the world around us. Hope yaíll understand thank you - Bill Presse IV
PS - letís see some more ideas, maybe some Green Bay Packers Cheese designs lol!
Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#175 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

View PostHoganHO, on 20 October 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

Played 18 today with my brand new Reno 2.1. Only 1 3 putt (from about 70 feet) and sank a ton of putts from inside 10 feet. Still getting used to the look and feel, but my initial impression is that this putter will be a game changer for me.

Shot 78 on windy day--haven't been sub-80 in a long time.
HoganHO! Good handle name, funny. Glad to hear, howís things going now? How many rounds with it?

View Postgolfbuddy, on 23 October 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

I've had my DF putter for about a year and a half and the honeymoon is not over.  Cannot imagine using anything else.  I am curious about the 2.01 version that is out now.  Can someone post some pics of it?  Thanks!

Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#176 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

Thanks for that, how old is yours? We softened the tip a bit so more pop per stroke effort, the T aiming is now lasered on so no glare and stainless steel set screws(rustproof) instead of the black ones. The new Press 1.250 Grip is 100 grams and the 1.375 is 138 grams I read of 150grams. The older heads 1.0ís and real early 2.0ís had 1.5* loft. The 2.1 is 2* loft. Found that 2* suites players that have a bigger Press to get going and players the Texas wedge a lot, win win.
Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#177 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:31 PM

View Postrobbohank, on 15 October 2017 - 05:54 PM, said:

I received my DF 2.1 a few weeks ago. This was after getting my original order and deciding that I needed an extra half inch in length (35") which Bill Presse and company handled quickly and painlessly (outstanding customer service). A half inch doesn't sound like much but I immediately felt more comfortable with it at 35" compared to the 34.5" from the original on-line fitting.

I FINALLY got the chance to get on a practice green today to try it out and my initial impressions are VERY positive. I'll give you a rundown of how this initial tryout went and some random observations.

A little background. I play to a handicap in the 0 - 3 range despite my mediocre putting and consider myself a below average putter, especially considering my handicap. I play a lot of tournament golf. I've battled a slight "flinch" at impact at times.....not the full blown yips but the usual run of the mill issues that come with lack of confidence (wishing it in, looking up, too much concern about the result, etc).

The practice green is bermuda (Florida) and was probably stimping around an 8. I arrived at the green and dropped 3 balls and putted at a hole 35 feet away. 1st putt was hole-high a foot right, the 2nd putt was hole-high a foot left, and the 3rd putt was a make. No biggie but I'd read some reviews where guys were struggling with speed especially on slower greens. I don't see any issue. The weighting felt fine and I had no problem with the visual of the head. My focus was on the alignment "T" and stroke size. I also like the sound of impact.....an underrated aspect of putting imo.

I then hit putts to a variety of hole locations with similar results...... good speed and I was really enjoying the feel of the strike. After hitting a few shorter putts where I felt like I blocked them slightly I sensed that I was getting a bit too "involved" in the stroke and wasn't allowing the putter to swing like it wantd to so I really cut down on my grip pressure......almost like a 1 or 2 out of 10. It almost felt like I was losing all grip pressure into impact and it seemed like an immediate upgrade in direction, path and face control.

I then tried the 2-ball drill to see if it would reinforce what I felt was the proper pressure and transition and indeed it did. I can see the 2-ball as being a CRITICAL drill for those who are struggling with allowing the putter to swing properly. You just can't try and control the strike.....you have to let the putter swing like it was designed.

I won't go through the entire 30 minute session but I'll add another perspective. I had a good friend of mine with me (a really good player who's played the mini-tours) as he wanted to see what all the fuss was about. We've played a lot of golf together so he knows my putting action and he could immediately see an improvement in my stroke. He has always used a bit of a "pop stroke" and his initial impression when he tried the DF was that he "liked it". Despite that it was obvious to me that he was controlling the stroke too much and the "pop" action was resulting in a short back stroke and some over-acceleration in transition. I had him do the 2-ball drill and it absolutely transformed his stroke. It became much smoother and the DF was now allowed to swing as it was designed. He went from "I like it" to "looks like I need to get fitted for a DF".

Again - I can't recommend the 2-ball drill enough to anyone who has this putter. It reinforces the need to stay "out of the way of the stroke" and not over-control it. It's like you want to imagine your allowing the putter to move as if it's in the "Revealer" where there is nothing applying pressure to the putter itself.

The proof will be in the pudding under some on-course and tournament pressure but I'm very impressed with the initial experience. As many users have mentioned......from inside 4 feet is feels like money as long as you have a good read and let the DF do it's thing.

I'll try and provide updates as I log more flight-time.

Thanks Bill!!  I really think you're on to something with this technology.
thank you sir, really appreciate the write up there. Howís things going now?
Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#178 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:36 PM

View Postgolfbuddy, on 23 October 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

I accidentally responded to this comment below not linked, that post is for you about the 2.1. Still trying to figure out how to post right 🤦🏻‍♂️🏌️
Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#179 Directed Force Putters

Directed Force Putters

Rookie

• Sponsors
  • 71 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:42 PM

One of our DFP gamers just won the National Blind Golfer Championship! How cool is that?!
Directed Force Putters

www.directedforce.com

Social Media
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Intstagram
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest

#180 HoganHO

HoganHO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:49 AM

View PostDirected Force Putters, on 24 October 2017 - 11:42 PM, said:

One of our DFP gamers just won the National Blind Golfer Championship! How cool is that?!

That is truly amazing.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors