Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Clubs For High Handicap Player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pshep68

pshep68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459768
  • Handicap:30
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:43 PM

H,
I am new to the forum.  I am also fairly new to golf.  I have one season under my belt.  I have been searching the internet over looking to purchase a set of clubs suitable for a player with a 30 handicap.  Our local store closed out this past summer.  I am looking to take advantage of all new technology, club wise.  One of my main issues is loft.  I can not get much loft with my driver or irons.  Having said that, I am looking for suggestions for a set of super game improvement irons.  Thank you.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Duffy19

Duffy19

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27822
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:10 AM

Since this is the JDM or Japanese clubs sub-forum, I am assuming that you are looking for JDM spec irons.  For SGI, you could be looking at XXIO and if you are a senior maybe XXIO prime.  Other good choice would be Taylormade Gloire F2 or Honma Be Zeal.  Since you are in Canada, demo clubs would likely not available. For a 30 handicapper, you really need something forgiving so you could proceed to the next level.  Epon 703 would be a good choice but they are expensive and needs to be custom orders while a set of XXIO could be had on Rakuten at a great price now.

#3 pshep68

pshep68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459768
  • Handicap:30
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:06 AM

Sorry.  I was just looking to post a general question.  Where should I have posted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors