Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

REVIEWS: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing. Read what member testers say.

fuji fujikura atmos review testing

785 replies to this topic

#31 J13

J13

    Dad golf

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 13,068 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
  • Joined: 03/08/2009
  • Location:Maryland
  • Handicap:+1.6
GolfWRX Likes : 5973

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

Look forward to seeing some reviews especially Macepa as he was just fit on trackman at the ECPC.  Lucky dog winning everything lately :D , and if I were you I'd buy a powerball ticket ;)

Ping G400 LST 8.5* / Xphlexxx Modena F7 Prototype 7TX
Nike VR Pro LTD 15* / Aldila RIP 80X
Srixon U45 20* / Aldila RIP 105X
Srixon 745's 4-PW / Modus Tour 120 TX
Callaway MD3 50, 54, 60 / Modus 125
Odyssey White Hot Versa #6 Tour issue
Srixon Zstar XV


GolfWrx WITB Podcast: http://www.golfwrx.com/482668/tgtg-golfwrx-forum-member-j13-talks-witb-and-club-testing/

WITB
http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590

Instagram @Jminis13
https://www.instagra...jminis13/?hl=en

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 Homerun2Birdie

Homerun2Birdie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 408438
  • Joined: 01/11/2016
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:59 PM

Heading to the range/course to do some testing right now. Initial thoughts after last night is the Blue is definitely more of a Low/Mid launch - Absolutely perfect pair for the low spin low launch 440 head I'm gaming. I have to believe the Blue is going to be a smash hit, and most folks will fit in nicely to this profile.

Bummed I won't be able to get on a monitor until next week to see some real numbers, but I will do my best to provide as much information as possible until then.
- TM

DRIVER: Callaway Rogue SZ  9°– Fujikura ATMOS Black 8x
3 WOOD: TEE EX9 Tour 13° – Fujikura ATMOS Red 8X
5 WOOD: Cobra F6 Baffler 16° – Aldila Tour Green 95 X-Stiff
3 HYBRID: Cobra KING F7 19° – Aldila Tour Green 105 X-Stiff
IRONS (4-P): Cobra King Pro – N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 130 X-Stiff
WEDGES: Scor 4161 52° + Vokey Low Bounce K 58° – N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 130 X-Stiff
PUTTER: Evnroll ER2

2

#33 coreyl

coreyl

    Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88286
  • Joined: 07/13/2009
  • Location:Little Rock ' ish
GolfWRX Likes : 421

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

Box opening and initial thoughts...

http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry15128380

3

#34 FOOTJOY16

FOOTJOY16

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35094
  • Joined: 07/20/2007
  • Location:Southern Indiana
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

 mackepa, on 10 March 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

 awtryau89, on 10 March 2017 - 07:17 PM, said:

 FOOTJOY16, on 10 March 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Okay.. first question.. how could I ever be lucky enough to be chosen for something like this?  :)  You said ask away...

The person you need to ask this question to is mackepa. He got picked to go on the Callaway trip and to test this shaft, I think I have seen him in some other testing threads too. I think he has some pictures of the WRX guys that run these things. :busted_cop:

I've been extremely fortunate to be picked for the Callaway Trip and the Fujikura shaft testing. I certainly don't know the exact way they go about picking winners but I know they don't go by post volume. Im under the impression that they look for guys that have a history of avoiding controversy and just being a positive contributor to the site. I've been on Golfwrx for almost 10 years now and I've seen some really good guys on here that are happy to help others and provide unbiased insight. I'd start there.

It also doesn't hurt if you've got some pictures of Hipcheck ;)

***The previous sentence was obviously a joke and I do not condone blackmailing the moderators***

That's good stuff.  I'm happy for anyone that gets picked for these things because they always do a great job on the reviews.  I'm coming up on 10 years on this forum and it just keeps getting better.
Titleist 915 D4 8.5 AD-GP 6x
Titleist 917F3 Diamana 80 X
Good question
Vokey SM7 56M 08, 60L04   
Scotty Newport Button Back or
Scotty Select 1/500 Newport

4

#35 robrey85

robrey85

    Gamblers Bonus

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,045 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338617
  • Joined: 09/09/2014
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Ebay ID:b!ackdeathbe!ow
GolfWRX Likes : 867

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:52 PM

Update #2 03/11/2017

I played my first round today with the ATMOS TS. All I have to say is I am extremely impressed. I do need to say that I didn't play good at all today (+18, 88)and had some really crappy swings with the driver but in a positive light, I also had some good swings as well.

The main take away from today is that my misses were not near as bad as they usually are with the HZRDUS. I'm not very accurate off the tee with regards to fairways (usually am around seven fairways on average) so I always look at how bad my misses are then at how many greens I hit. These could be GIRs or just shots outside the 30 yard range that I might have had to pitch out or whatever on my second shot. Today, I hit three fairways with ten greens (seven GIRs). My miss was that low spin knuckle ball to the left but the one thing that amazed me about these miscues was how far they went. It seemed like most of the time when I had a miscue, I was right by my buddy or within twenty yards of him. When I hit the screws, I was thirty yards by him. If you can put a good swing on this shaft, man, prepared to be blown away. There is no way that my ball speed hasn't increased not to mention the mid-mid high flight that I was getting was just creating bombers. I had the longest drive I've ever hit without the aid of wind or some sort of down hill fairway slope today:

long_drive.png
The flight was a baby draw, my best swing of the day for sure.

After today, I am SUPER curious to see some numbers on well struck shots.

One negative thing, which isn't the shafts fault, that I noticed is that my bag leaves some type of residue or something on the shaft. It wipes right off with some pressure but still, that sucks, haha.

streaks.png
streaks_.png

I'm anxious to get out tomorrow to see what it has in store for me. Hopefully something fantastic!

Posted Image

5

#36 coreyl

coreyl

    Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88286
  • Joined: 07/13/2009
  • Location:Little Rock ' ish
GolfWRX Likes : 421

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

 robrey85, on 11 March 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

One negative thing, which isn't the shafts fault, that I noticed is that my bag leaves some type of residue or something on the shaft. It wipes right off with some pressure but still, that sucks, haha.
streaks_.png

Looks like a grip from another club sliding down the length of the shaft when you put it back in the bag.

14 way dividers?

Edited by coreyl, 11 March 2017 - 08:14 PM.


6

#37 TWshoot67

TWshoot67

    TWShoot67

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17759
  • Joined: 08/10/2006
  • Location:Churchville,Pa
  • Handicap:4.2
  • Ebay ID:TWSHOOT67
GolfWRX Likes : 345

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

Guys the shafts look great! I was actually one of the lucky ones chosen by Golfwrx and Fujikura to do a review and was going to pic the Atmos RED but due to health reasons I had to pass! :( My health has taken me out of the game for several weeks and I realize the responsibility to the site and the sponsor company that if I couldn't do a proper review, I should give up my spot.  So  I hope all the reviewers enjoy their shafts and the shafts all work out for everyone. From what I've been hearing/reading about these Fujikura Atmos they seem like a pretty sweet shaft. Keep this reviews coming. I know it may be tough for some of our northeast coast guys as our weather just went from 60/70* days to 30* days with a big snow storm possible this coming week. But if your from the east coast we're pretty much use to crazy weather right at the beginning of the official start of golf.... SPRING! lol


PS: I'll be watching and reading with great interest :taunt: :pimp:

Edited by TWshoot67, 11 March 2017 - 08:17 PM.

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Cobra King LTD w/ Tour only Adila Pink graphics ATX65 R hard stepped
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra S3 Pro's 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Cobra S3 Gap w/ Nippon 125 S
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Scotty Cameron 009 SSS 350 Tiffany or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition a Scotty 009 Beached BBC #13 of 50 made, hmm decisions
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
WITB Link

7

#38 robrey85

robrey85

    Gamblers Bonus

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,045 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338617
  • Joined: 09/09/2014
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Ebay ID:b!ackdeathbe!ow
GolfWRX Likes : 867

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

 coreyl, on 11 March 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

 robrey85, on 11 March 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

One negative thing, which isn't the shafts fault, that I noticed is that my bag leaves some type of residue or something on the shaft. It wipes right off with some pressure but still, that sucks, haha.
streaks_.png

Looks like a grip from another club sliding down the length of the shaft when you put it back in the bag.

14 way dividers?

Nah, it's a six way and the inner dividers are cloth and the outer one is like a rubber/plastic type thing.
Posted Image

8

#39 robrey85

robrey85

    Gamblers Bonus

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,045 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338617
  • Joined: 09/09/2014
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Ebay ID:b!ackdeathbe!ow
GolfWRX Likes : 867

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:23 PM

 TWshoot67, on 11 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Guys the shafts look great! I was actually one of the lucky ones chosen by Golfwrx and Fujikura to do a review and was going to pic the Atmos RED but due to health reasons I had to pass! :( My health has taken me out of the game for several weeks and I realize the responsibility to the site and the sponsor company that if I couldn't do a proper review, I should give up my spot.  So  I hope all the reviewers enjoy their shafts and the shafts all work out for everyone. From what I've been hearing/reading about these Fujikura Atmos they seem like a pretty sweet shaft. Keep this reviews coming. I know it may be tough for some of our northeast coast guys as our weather just went from 60/70* days to 30* days with a big snow storm possible this coming week. But if your from the east coast we're pretty much use to crazy weather right at the beginning of the official start of golf.... SPRING! lol


PS: I'll be watching and reading with great interest :taunt: :pimp:

It was 80 degrees out here, it was so freakin' gorgeous. You couldn't make up a more beautiful day. I got a little nervous because it was windy on the range but the wind died down by the 6th hole or so. Sorry to hear about your health man, it sucks to be sidelined for that reason but heal up quick so you can get back out there ASAP!
Posted Image

9

#40 coreyl

coreyl

    Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88286
  • Joined: 07/13/2009
  • Location:Little Rock ' ish
GolfWRX Likes : 421

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

 TWshoot67, on 11 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Guys the shafts look great! I was actually one of the lucky ones chosen by Golfwrx and Fujikura to do a review and was going to pic the Atmos RED but due to health reasons I had to pass! :( My health has taken me out of the game for several weeks and I realize the responsibility to the site and the sponsor company that if I couldn't do a proper review, I should give up my spot.  So  I hope all the reviewers enjoy their shafts and the shafts all work out for everyone. From what I've been hearing/reading about these Fujikura Atmos they seem like a pretty sweet shaft. Keep this reviews coming. I know it may be tough for some of our northeast coast guys as our weather just went from 60/70* days to 30* days with a big snow storm possible this coming week. But if your from the east coast we're pretty much use to crazy weather right at the beginning of the official start of golf.... SPRING! lol


PS: I'll be watching and reading with great interest :taunt: :pimp:
Feel better soon Amigo!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 TWshoot67

TWshoot67

    TWShoot67

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17759
  • Joined: 08/10/2006
  • Location:Churchville,Pa
  • Handicap:4.2
  • Ebay ID:TWSHOOT67
GolfWRX Likes : 345

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

View Postrobrey85, on 11 March 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostTWshoot67, on 11 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Guys the shafts look great! I was actually one of the lucky ones chosen by Golfwrx and Fujikura to do a review and was going to pic the Atmos RED but due to health reasons I had to pass! :( My health has taken me out of the game for several weeks and I realize the responsibility to the site and the sponsor company that if I couldn't do a proper review, I should give up my spot.  So  I hope all the reviewers enjoy their shafts and the shafts all work out for everyone. From what I've been hearing/reading about these Fujikura Atmos they seem like a pretty sweet shaft. Keep this reviews coming. I know it may be tough for some of our northeast coast guys as our weather just went from 60/70* days to 30* days with a big snow storm possible this coming week. But if your from the east coast we're pretty much use to crazy weather right at the beginning of the official start of golf.... SPRING! lol


PS: I'll be watching and reading with great interest :taunt: :pimp:

It was 80 degrees out here, it was so freakin' gorgeous. You couldn't make up a more beautiful day. I got a little nervous because it was windy on the range but the wind died down by the 6th hole or so. Sorry to hear about your health man, it sucks to be sidelined for that reason but heal up quick so you can get back out there ASAP!

Thanks! yes and I'm hoping in a few years I'll be living in a place similar to your weather conditions year round!
Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Cobra King LTD w/ Tour only Adila Pink graphics ATX65 R hard stepped
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra S3 Pro's 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Cobra S3 Gap w/ Nippon 125 S
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Scotty Cameron 009 SSS 350 Tiffany or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition a Scotty 009 Beached BBC #13 of 50 made, hmm decisions
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
WITB Link

11

#42 awtryau89

awtryau89

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 771 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23272
  • Joined: 12/29/2006
  • Location:Hoschton, GA
GolfWRX Likes : 304

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:33 PM

Update:
I was able to get out today for a full 18 in my normal Saturday game. Temps were in the mid 60's here today in GA but we had heavy rain last night and the course was wet. No real roll and mud balls on almost every shot. Good thing for winter rules and preferred lies. I was able to post a 75 with 4 bogeys and one birdie. I didn't really want to test the Atmos as much as I just wanted to play the Atmos. Big money was in play in our $17 game. :stink:  As I warmed up I showed off the shaft to many in the group of 24 players. They were all jealous and told me how much I sucked for being chosen. Yes, its that type of game. Anyway, I didn't have any 300 yard drives or anything that jumped out at me. I hit some very good 250 yarders which is good for me in those conditions as I depend on roll a good bit. The Atmos stayed with me and was very stable throughout the round. Then when I was finished I was recapping my round in my head and realized I pulled the driver out 7 times today. I hit 7 fairways. None even close to being in the rough. I mean I hit 7 fairways nearly dead center. I think that speaks volumes when you can take a brand new shaft out, be confident with it and forget about it so quickly. Again I am beginning to get a good feeling for this shaft. The black has a very stable feeling and nice stiff tip. Even so, it just has such great kick through the ball. You can feel the bend point is high and closer to the hands. Great shaft and no question I believe this one is staying in the bag for a while.

I will be out of town this week with no practice until Thursday and no play until next weekend. I'll leave the reviews up to the rest of the crew until then.

12

#43 kyle75

kyle75

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 599 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 238521
  • Joined: 03/16/2013
  • Location:ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 369

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:34 PM

View Postrobrey85, on 11 March 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

Update #2 03/11/2017

I played my first round today with the ATMOS TS. All I have to say is I am extremely impressed. I do need to say that I didn't play good at all today (+18, 88)and had some really crappy swings with the driver but in a positive light, I also had some good swings as well.

The main take away from today is that my misses were not near as bad as they usually are with the HZRDUS. I'm not very accurate off the tee with regards to fairways (usually am around seven fairways on average) so I always look at how bad my misses are then at how many greens I hit. These could be GIRs or just shots outside the 30 yard range that I might have had to pitch out or whatever on my second shot. Today, I hit three fairways with ten greens (seven GIRs). My miss was that low spin knuckle ball to the left but the one thing that amazed me about these miscues was how far they went. It seemed like most of the time when I had a miscue, I was right by my buddy or within twenty yards of him. When I hit the screws, I was thirty yards by him. If you can put a good swing on this shaft, man, prepared to be blown away. There is no way that my ball speed hasn't increased not to mention the mid-mid high flight that I was getting was just creating bombers. I had the longest drive I've ever hit without the aid of wind or some sort of down hill fairway slope today:

Attachment long_drive.png
The flight was a baby draw, my best swing of the day for sure.

After today, I am SUPER curious to see some numbers on well struck shots.

One negative thing, which isn't the shafts fault, that I noticed is that my bag leaves some type of residue or something on the shaft. It wipes right off with some pressure but still, that sucks, haha.

Attachment streaks.png
Attachment streaks_.png

I'm anxious to get out tomorrow to see what it has in store for me. Hopefully something fantastic!
Sounds like it

View PostTWshoot67, on 11 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Guys the shafts look great! I was actually one of the lucky ones chosen by Golfwrx and Fujikura to do a review and was going to pic the Atmos RED but due to health reasons I had to pass! :( My health has taken me out of the game for several weeks and I realize the responsibility to the site and the sponsor company that if I couldn't do a proper review, I should give up my spot.  So  I hope all the reviewers enjoy their shafts and the shafts all work out for everyone. From what I've been hearing/reading about these Fujikura Atmos they seem like a pretty sweet shaft. Keep this reviews coming. I know it may be tough for some of our northeast coast guys as our weather just went from 60/70* days to 30* days with a big snow storm possible this coming week. But if your from the east coast we're pretty much use to crazy weather right at the beginning of the official start of golf.... SPRING! lol


PS: I'll be watching and reading with great interest :taunt: :pimp:
Hope you feel better soon.  Fujikura might end up with results they never counted on, how the shaft plays in a snow storm lol

13

#44 robrey85

robrey85

    Gamblers Bonus

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,045 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338617
  • Joined: 09/09/2014
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Ebay ID:b!ackdeathbe!ow
GolfWRX Likes : 867

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

View Postawtryau89, on 11 March 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

Update:
I was able to get out today for a full 18 in my normal Saturday game. Temps were in the mid 60's here today in GA but we had heavy rain last night and the course was wet. No real roll and mud balls on almost every shot. Good thing for winter rules and preferred lies. I was able to post a 75 with 4 bogeys and one birdie. I didn't really want to test the Atmos as much as I just wanted to play the Atmos. Big money was in play in our $17 game. :stink:  As I warmed up I showed off the shaft to many in the group of 24 players. They were all jealous and told me how much I sucked for being chosen. Yes, its that type of game. Anyway, I didn't have any 300 yard drives or anything that jumped out at me. I hit some very good 250 yarders which is good for me in those conditions as I depend on roll a good bit. The Atmos stayed with me and was very stable throughout the round. Then when I was finished I was recapping my round in my head and realized I pulled the driver out 7 times today. I hit 7 fairways. None even close to being in the rough. I mean I hit 7 fairways nearly dead center. I think that speaks volumes when you can take a brand new shaft out, be confident with it and forget about it so quickly. Again I am beginning to get a good feeling for this shaft. The black has a very stable feeling and nice stiff tip. Even so, it just has such great kick through the ball. You can feel the bend point is high and closer to the hands. Great shaft and no question I believe this one is staying in the bag for a while.

I will be out of town this week with no practice until Thursday and no play until next weekend. I'll leave the reviews up to the rest of the crew until then.

The feeling of the kick and powerful whip through the ball is easily my favorite feeling of the shaft. I'm just waiting for my ball to explode on impact, lol.
Posted Image

14

#45 TWshoot67

TWshoot67

    TWShoot67

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17759
  • Joined: 08/10/2006
  • Location:Churchville,Pa
  • Handicap:4.2
  • Ebay ID:TWSHOOT67
GolfWRX Likes : 345

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

View Postcoreyl, on 11 March 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

View PostTWshoot67, on 11 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Guys the shafts look great! I was actually one of the lucky ones chosen by Golfwrx and Fujikura to do a review and was going to pic the Atmos RED but due to health reasons I had to pass! :( My health has taken me out of the game for several weeks and I realize the responsibility to the site and the sponsor company that if I couldn't do a proper review, I should give up my spot.  So  I hope all the reviewers enjoy their shafts and the shafts all work out for everyone. From what I've been hearing/reading about these Fujikura Atmos they seem like a pretty sweet shaft. Keep this reviews coming. I know it may be tough for some of our northeast coast guys as our weather just went from 60/70* days to 30* days with a big snow storm possible this coming week. But if your from the east coast we're pretty much use to crazy weather right at the beginning of the official start of golf.... SPRING! lol


PS: I'll be watching and reading with great interest :taunt: :pimp:
Feel better soon Amigo!

View Postkyle75, on 11 March 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

View Postrobrey85, on 11 March 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

Update #2 03/11/2017

I played my first round today with the ATMOS TS. All I have to say is I am extremely impressed. I do need to say that I didn't play good at all today (+18, 88)and had some really crappy swings with the driver but in a positive light, I also had some good swings as well.

The main take away from today is that my misses were not near as bad as they usually are with the HZRDUS. I'm not very accurate off the tee with regards to fairways (usually am around seven fairways on average) so I always look at how bad my misses are then at how many greens I hit. These could be GIRs or just shots outside the 30 yard range that I might have had to pitch out or whatever on my second shot. Today, I hit three fairways with ten greens (seven GIRs). My miss was that low spin knuckle ball to the left but the one thing that amazed me about these miscues was how far they went. It seemed like most of the time when I had a miscue, I was right by my buddy or within twenty yards of him. When I hit the screws, I was thirty yards by him. If you can put a good swing on this shaft, man, prepared to be blown away. There is no way that my ball speed hasn't increased not to mention the mid-mid high flight that I was getting was just creating bombers. I had the longest drive I've ever hit without the aid of wind or some sort of down hill fairway slope today:

Attachment long_drive.png
The flight was a baby draw, my best swing of the day for sure.

After today, I am SUPER curious to see some numbers on well struck shots.

One negative thing, which isn't the shafts fault, that I noticed is that my bag leaves some type of residue or something on the shaft. It wipes right off with some pressure but still, that sucks, haha.

Attachment streaks.png
Attachment streaks_.png

I'm anxious to get out tomorrow to see what it has in store for me. Hopefully something fantastic!
Sounds like it

View PostTWshoot67, on 11 March 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Guys the shafts look great! I was actually one of the lucky ones chosen by Golfwrx and Fujikura to do a review and was going to pic the Atmos RED but due to health reasons I had to pass! :( My health has taken me out of the game for several weeks and I realize the responsibility to the site and the sponsor company that if I couldn't do a proper review, I should give up my spot.  So  I hope all the reviewers enjoy their shafts and the shafts all work out for everyone. From what I've been hearing/reading about these Fujikura Atmos they seem like a pretty sweet shaft. Keep this reviews coming. I know it may be tough for some of our northeast coast guys as our weather just went from 60/70* days to 30* days with a big snow storm possible this coming week. But if your from the east coast we're pretty much use to crazy weather right at the beginning of the official start of golf.... SPRING! lol


PS: I'll be watching and reading with great interest :taunt: :pimp:
Hope you feel better soon.  Fujikura might end up with results they never counted on, how the shaft plays in a snow storm lol


Thanks boys!

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Cobra King LTD w/ Tour only Adila Pink graphics ATX65 R hard stepped
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra S3 Pro's 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Cobra S3 Gap w/ Nippon 125 S
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Scotty Cameron 009 SSS 350 Tiffany or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition a Scotty 009 Beached BBC #13 of 50 made, hmm decisions
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
WITB Link

15

#46 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,176 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2878

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

Great group of guys picked for this! This shaft sounds great! Good first impressions guys, can't wait to hear more. The Golf WRX logo is awesome on the shaft!

@TWshoot67, Sorry to hear about your health. Hope all is well!
G400 Max 9* Atmos Blue 6S
XR Steelhead 15* Atmos Red 7S
818 H1 Atmos Blue 8S
TESTING
SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M
Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)
Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)
Pro V1x / CSX

WITB Link

16

#47 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 910

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:23 PM

I don't know if I'm jealous that you guys got picked to review, or just jealous that you actually get to play real golf!

Great info so far guys. Really looking forward to some LM #'s.
Rogue SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Srixon F65 15 Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

17

#48 mackepa

mackepa

    #TheWRX

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,928 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38775
  • Joined: 09/04/2007
  • Location:Cincinnati, Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 2379

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:26 PM

View Postradiman, on 11 March 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

I don't know if I'm jealous that you guys got picked to review, or just jealous that you actually get to play real golf!

Great info so far guys. Really looking forward to some LM #'s.

Ha! I might have to hop on a plane to actually play some golf to review this sucker.

#TheWRX 12/11/16


2018 WITB LINK. http://www.golfwrx.c...-in-first-post/

Rogue SZ 9* AD TP 8

Rogue SZ 15* AD IZ 8

Honma 737 Tour World U19c AD DI 85g

X Forged UT 24* (23*) KBS PROTO HYB 95s

X Forged 18 5-PW KBS $-Taper Prototypes

MD4 Raw 52s, 56s (55*), 60x (59*) KBS $-Taper



Toulon Austin Longneck Garage


18

#49 neilcsd

neilcsd

    Addicted beyond obsession.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211481
  • Joined: 11/16/2012
  • Location:San Diego
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

Love the WRX etching - that's a lot of fun!  

Love me some Fuji and wish them nothing but continued success.

19

#50 Homerun2Birdie

Homerun2Birdie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 408438
  • Joined: 01/11/2016
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:39 PM

Have posted my review here http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry15129896

Also had the opportunity to tour the Fujikura HQ and speak to their rep. Below are some photos from that experience. Thank you very much to Fujikura for taking the time to show me around and chat with me a bit this past Friday. Really hope we can connect again soon to get some testing in at your awesome facility!

IMG_4348 (1).jpg
IMG_4328.jpg
IMG_4329.jpg
IMG_4330.jpg
IMG_4332.jpg
IMG_4333.jpg
IMG_4336.jpg
IMG_4337.jpg
IMG_4338.jpg
IMG_4339.jpg
IMG_4340.jpg
IMG_4341.jpg
IMG_4342.jpg
IMG_4343.jpg
IMG_4346.jpg
IMG_4347.jpg

Edited by Homerun2Birdie, 11 March 2017 - 11:42 PM.

- TM

DRIVER: Callaway Rogue SZ  9°– Fujikura ATMOS Black 8x
3 WOOD: TEE EX9 Tour 13° – Fujikura ATMOS Red 8X
5 WOOD: Cobra F6 Baffler 16° – Aldila Tour Green 95 X-Stiff
3 HYBRID: Cobra KING F7 19° – Aldila Tour Green 105 X-Stiff
IRONS (4-P): Cobra King Pro – N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 130 X-Stiff
WEDGES: Scor 4161 52° + Vokey Low Bounce K 58° – N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 130 X-Stiff
PUTTER: Evnroll ER2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 910

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:14 AM

View Postmackepa, on 11 March 2017 - 10:26 PM, said:

View Postradiman, on 11 March 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

I don't know if I'm jealous that you guys got picked to review, or just jealous that you actually get to play real golf!

Great info so far guys. Really looking forward to some LM #'s.

Ha! I might have to hop on a plane to actually play some golf to review this sucker.

Pick me up on the way. I'll help keep notes for you.
Rogue SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Srixon F65 15 Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

21

#52 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 910

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:21 AM

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 11 March 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Have posted my review here http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry15129896

Also had the opportunity to tour the Fujikura HQ and speak to their rep. Below are some photos from that experience. Thank you very much to Fujikura for taking the time to show me around and chat with me a bit this past Friday. Really hope we can connect again soon to get some testing in at your awesome facility!


Nice review. Looking forward to seeing what the numbers say. Also, must have been a great experience going through HQ.
Rogue SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Srixon F65 15 Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

22

#53 Homerun2Birdie

Homerun2Birdie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 408438
  • Joined: 01/11/2016
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

View Postradiman, on 12 March 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 11 March 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Have posted my review here http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry15129896

Also had the opportunity to tour the Fujikura HQ and speak to their rep. Below are some photos from that experience. Thank you very much to Fujikura for taking the time to show me around and chat with me a bit this past Friday. Really hope we can connect again soon to get some testing in at your awesome facility!


Nice review. Looking forward to seeing what the numbers say. Also, must have been a great experience going through HQ.
Thanks a lot man - I am really hoping to get a chance to hit in Fuji's hitting bay. They have a proprietary system that tracks your entire swing. They showed me some stuff from when JB Holmes was in there during the Farmers, it was really cool.

Also based on the performance and flight of the Blue I am really interested in seeing what the Red has to offer. I feel like it is going to fit a lot more people than most initially thought.
- TM

DRIVER: Callaway Rogue SZ  9°– Fujikura ATMOS Black 8x
3 WOOD: TEE EX9 Tour 13° – Fujikura ATMOS Red 8X
5 WOOD: Cobra F6 Baffler 16° – Aldila Tour Green 95 X-Stiff
3 HYBRID: Cobra KING F7 19° – Aldila Tour Green 105 X-Stiff
IRONS (4-P): Cobra King Pro – N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 130 X-Stiff
WEDGES: Scor 4161 52° + Vokey Low Bounce K 58° – N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 130 X-Stiff
PUTTER: Evnroll ER2

23

#54 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 910

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:28 AM

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 12 March 2017 - 01:24 AM, said:

View Postradiman, on 12 March 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 11 March 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Have posted my review here http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry15129896

Also had the opportunity to tour the Fujikura HQ and speak to their rep. Below are some photos from that experience. Thank you very much to Fujikura for taking the time to show me around and chat with me a bit this past Friday. Really hope we can connect again soon to get some testing in at your awesome facility!


Nice review. Looking forward to seeing what the numbers say. Also, must have been a great experience going through HQ.
Thanks a lot man - I am really hoping to get a chance to hit in Fuji's hitting bay. They have a proprietary system that tracks your entire swing. They showed me some stuff from when JB Holmes was in there during the Farmers, it was really cool.

Also based on the performance and flight of the Blue I am really interested in seeing what the Red has to offer. I feel like it is going to fit a lot more people than most initially thought.

I'm personally a mid/mid shaft fan. I don't generate a ton of spin, so the super low spin shafts and I don't get along well. The SZ I have on the way was borderline too low spinning for me. I'm looking for some higher spinning alternatives that will let me crank the face open and still get good carry. So, if you hit the red, I'd love to hear what you have to say. It sounds like the Blue is lower launching than I would have expected.

I could be wrong, but I don't recall anyone posting that they choose a Red out of the testers. Hopefully someone who goes that route will chime in here.

Edited by radiman, 12 March 2017 - 01:30 AM.

Rogue SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Srixon F65 15 Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

24

#55 Homerun2Birdie

Homerun2Birdie

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 408438
  • Joined: 01/11/2016
  • Location:Wilmington, NC
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:32 AM

View Postradiman, on 12 March 2017 - 01:28 AM, said:

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 12 March 2017 - 01:24 AM, said:

View Postradiman, on 12 March 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 11 March 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Have posted my review here http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry15129896

Also had the opportunity to tour the Fujikura HQ and speak to their rep. Below are some photos from that experience. Thank you very much to Fujikura for taking the time to show me around and chat with me a bit this past Friday. Really hope we can connect again soon to get some testing in at your awesome facility!


Nice review. Looking forward to seeing what the numbers say. Also, must have been a great experience going through HQ.
Thanks a lot man - I am really hoping to get a chance to hit in Fuji's hitting bay. They have a proprietary system that tracks your entire swing. They showed me some stuff from when JB Holmes was in there during the Farmers, it was really cool.

Also based on the performance and flight of the Blue I am really interested in seeing what the Red has to offer. I feel like it is going to fit a lot more people than most initially thought.

I'm personally a mid/mid shaft fan. I don't generate a ton of spin, so the super low spin shafts and I don't get along well. The SZ I have on the way was borderline too low spinning for me. I'm looking for some higher spinning alternatives that will let me crank the face open and still get good carry. So, if you hit the red, I'd love to hear what you have to say. It sounds like the Blue is lower launching than I would have expected.
I was experiencing very similar results from the HZRDUS Black. The 440 head is crazy low spinning and I was getting 1600 RPM on some hits which is just absurd and borderline unplayable, so I was welcoming spin with open arms. Obviously haven't had a chance to get on a LM yet, but none of the balls were falling out of the sky which is a good sign as far as spin is concerned.

Yeah the blue was definitely lower than I expected, but by no means a Low/Low type trajectory. I am really looking forward to hitting the Red as I think it might make a great fairway shaft, so I will definitely share some insight once I'm able to get hands on one.

- TM

DRIVER: Callaway Rogue SZ  9°– Fujikura ATMOS Black 8x
3 WOOD: TEE EX9 Tour 13° – Fujikura ATMOS Red 8X
5 WOOD: Cobra F6 Baffler 16° – Aldila Tour Green 95 X-Stiff
3 HYBRID: Cobra KING F7 19° – Aldila Tour Green 105 X-Stiff
IRONS (4-P): Cobra King Pro – N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 130 X-Stiff
WEDGES: Scor 4161 52° + Vokey Low Bounce K 58° – N.S. PRO Modus³ Tour 130 X-Stiff
PUTTER: Evnroll ER2

25

#56 radiman

radiman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,316 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
  • Joined: 05/30/2008
  • Location:Moorhead, MN
  • Handicap:3.8
GolfWRX Likes : 910

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:52 AM

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 12 March 2017 - 01:32 AM, said:

View Postradiman, on 12 March 2017 - 01:28 AM, said:

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 12 March 2017 - 01:24 AM, said:

View Postradiman, on 12 March 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 11 March 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Have posted my review here http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry15129896

Also had the opportunity to tour the Fujikura HQ and speak to their rep. Below are some photos from that experience. Thank you very much to Fujikura for taking the time to show me around and chat with me a bit this past Friday. Really hope we can connect again soon to get some testing in at your awesome facility!


Nice review. Looking forward to seeing what the numbers say. Also, must have been a great experience going through HQ.
Thanks a lot man - I am really hoping to get a chance to hit in Fuji's hitting bay. They have a proprietary system that tracks your entire swing. They showed me some stuff from when JB Holmes was in there during the Farmers, it was really cool.

Also based on the performance and flight of the Blue I am really interested in seeing what the Red has to offer. I feel like it is going to fit a lot more people than most initially thought.

I'm personally a mid/mid shaft fan. I don't generate a ton of spin, so the super low spin shafts and I don't get along well. The SZ I have on the way was borderline too low spinning for me. I'm looking for some higher spinning alternatives that will let me crank the face open and still get good carry. So, if you hit the red, I'd love to hear what you have to say. It sounds like the Blue is lower launching than I would have expected.
I was experiencing very similar results from the HZRDUS Black. The 440 head is crazy low spinning and I was getting 1600 RPM on some hits which is just absurd and borderline unplayable, so I was welcoming spin with open arms. Obviously haven't had a chance to get on a LM yet, but none of the balls were falling out of the sky which is a good sign as far as spin is concerned.

Yeah the blue was definitely lower than I expected, but by no means a Low/Low type trajectory. I am really looking forward to hitting the Red as I think it might make a great fairway shaft, so I will definitely share some insight once I'm able to get hands on one.

Awesome! I probably could have went with the regular Epic, but hated the feel and the draw bias. Who knows, the stock shaft may give me the best results if it sound more than the aftermarket shafts I'm collecting. I have a Kuro Kage XT on the way to test out there lower launching end of the spectrum.
Rogue SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Srixon F65 15 Tensei Pro Blue 70TX
Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

26

#57 coreyl

coreyl

    Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88286
  • Joined: 07/13/2009
  • Location:Little Rock ' ish
GolfWRX Likes : 421

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:14 AM

View PostHomerun2Birdie, on 11 March 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Have posted my review here http://www.golfwrx.c.../#entry15129896

Also had the opportunity to tour the Fujikura HQ and speak to their rep. Below are some photos from that experience. Thank you very much to Fujikura for taking the time to show me around and chat with me a bit this past Friday. Really hope we can connect again soon to get some testing in at your awesome facility!
Really diggin the photos of the facility. I would love to see the manufacturing process. My inner nerd is jealous!


Supposed to be a balmy 50* later today...with no wind. Might be able to get it back out on the course again today :)

Edited by coreyl, 12 March 2017 - 08:17 AM.


27

#58 Mob

Mob

    Just Another Lefty

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185540
  • Joined: 06/11/2012
  • Location:Indianapolis
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 837

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:02 AM

View PostStonebridge, on 11 March 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

Look forward to reading the reviews. Is anyone who received the Atmos currently playing the Mitsubishi DC? Would love to see a comparison DUAL CORE vs ATMOS!

Yes, I will compare both on Flightscope today and post results.  Atmos 6S, KK DC 60TX, and HZRDUS Black 6.0 75gm tipped an inch.
Ryoma Maxima type D driver with Tensei Pro Orange 60 stiff shaft
Callaway Rogue SZ 15 degree with Diamana X Limited 70 stiff shaft
P790 3-A with Fujikura Pro 95i shaft stiff tour spec
Cobra F8 22 degree hybrid with Tensei Pro Blue 80 stiff shaft
Titleist SM7 54 and 60 degree wedges
Lajosi Damascus Steel mallet with copper insert

28

#59 coreyl

coreyl

    Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 88286
  • Joined: 07/13/2009
  • Location:Little Rock ' ish
GolfWRX Likes : 421

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

Tried to play a few this morning, I am a P U SS Y and I let the cold weather chase me off. Was only in the 30s again and wind was starting to pick up.

Only got like 7 drives in with it. Longest one measured in at 269, which isn't too bad for 30 degree weather and the soggy mess that my course is. The thing I am noticing w/ the Atmos TS is that it is SIGNIFICANTLY less punishing for me on the bad swings than the 757 Evo. I didn't hit a single one out of play, and I definitely had a couple toe shots. I am liking what I am seeing so far.

29

#60 Mob

Mob

    Just Another Lefty

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185540
  • Joined: 06/11/2012
  • Location:Indianapolis
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 837

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

webkit-fake-url://5f56351d-d0c3-42ae-9028-4400badfb971/image.tiff
I am having trouble getting Flightscope data loaded on here, so I will have to summarize.  The data is from my Flightscope session at True Clubs in Carmel (Thanks Tony!).  You can see the comparison with all 3 shafts. Epic 9 degree head with HZRDUS Black 75gm 6.0, Kuro Kage DC 60TX, and Atmos 60 Stiff.

Atmos: Carry 252, Total 273 yards, Club speed 99.2 mph, ball speed 148.8, smash 1.5, spin 2852 rpm, launch 14.7 degrees
KKDC: Carry 250, Total 268 yards, Club speed 98.4 mph, ball speed 147.5, smash 1.5, spin 2819 rpm, launch 15.5 degrees
HZRD: Carry 249, Total 267 yards, Club speed 98.6 mph, ball speed 147.4, smash 1.5, spin 2982 rpm, launch 15.5 degrees

I was eager to test all 3 low spin/low launch shafts against each other, and you can see that the performance was pretty similar.  I hit 12 shots with each shaft, and threw out the 4 duck hooks that I hit with each driver, so it is a pretty good comparison of my swing.  My swing speed is still down in the winter dumps, and I am hoping it improves as the season goes on, but maybe age is catching up with me.  This shaft felt almost like nothing; what I mean by that, is that I didn't really notice the shaft when hitting balls.  To me, that is a good thing.  Not too stiff, not boardy, no overt kick, it just seemed to deliver the club head to the ball.  You can see that it created slightly higher ball speed than the other shafts, though negligible.

After the session was over, I turned the adapter down to 8 degrees, as my launch angle was a bit high, and hit some better drives with less draw.  I was encouraged by this, as I was able to hit about 6 in a row that were all very tight dispersion with: 151 mph ball speed, 254-257 carry, and 2300-2800 rpms spin.  I am feeling good enough about this shaft to take it on my trip.  I may not play it on the first course, since I can't hit the range before the round (not a friendly club to non-members) but I will play it in rounds 2-5.  I am playing Thursday-Sunday and will report back with on the course results after the weekend.

Edited by Mob, 12 March 2017 - 01:06 PM.

Ryoma Maxima type D driver with Tensei Pro Orange 60 stiff shaft
Callaway Rogue SZ 15 degree with Diamana X Limited 70 stiff shaft
P790 3-A with Fujikura Pro 95i shaft stiff tour spec
Cobra F8 22 degree hybrid with Tensei Pro Blue 80 stiff shaft
Titleist SM7 54 and 60 degree wedges
Lajosi Damascus Steel mallet with copper insert

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30




Also tagged with fuji, fujikura, atmos, review, testing

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors