Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Sunglasses for golf?

200 replies to this topic

#91 Steveleeifc

Steveleeifc

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 433568
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:13 PM

Oakley Prizm only way to go

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#92 LeoKal

LeoKal

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92363
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

I have used the Oakley G30 flak jackets for years.  They provide the basics, no sight line below your eyeline and they are light.   But the downside for poly carbonate lenses or plastic lenses is that they scratch very easily.  right now my Oakley's have a fairly significant scratch on the left lens.  I still use them but lately also use a pair of Kaenon  Kore glasses that I bought for fly fishing.

The Kaenon glasses, like the G30 lens, are pretty light weight and  light colored and for fishing I found them to be the lightest lens out there for late day fishing.  I think a lighter lens is good for golf as well.

Fly fishermen are the most experienced sunglasses users.  As the optometrist (?) said earlier, the best glasses are Maui and Costa580.  I use the latter with glass lenses and they are the best lenses I have ever used.  Smith is also a good choice.  I fish with fellows that use chromapop lenses and they swear by them.  But for golf I don't think it is necessary to spend the extra money for polarization.  I only spent the money on the Kaenons because they had the Best low light lens that was also polarized for fishing.

Callaway XR, 10.5. Fujikura Pro, R
                Taylormade R11 15*
                Taylormade SLDR 19*
                Mizuno MP 59 4-PW
                Cameron Studio Select Newport 2
                Mizuno 52, Titleist Vokey 56, 60

#93 Qwiklap

Qwiklap

An aspiring hacker ...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431634
  • Ebay ID:Skrill
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:21 PM

2ball, on 29 March 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

mackelcan, on 01 March 2017 - 08:13 PM, said:

WarEagleGolf, on 01 March 2017 - 07:11 PM, said:

Smith optics....Every thread I see on this topic I turn one person over to the light side...Priced similar to Oakley, less than Costa, every bit as good - If not better.  plastic or glass lenses, take your pick.  I like plastic for golfing, lighter weight.   You will not regret it, you will actually be mad at yourself for not already knowing.
Is there a particular style that would be good for golf?

I love the parallel

their customer service is great - free noes piece replacements and additional lenses are about $25.00 (non polarized)

Thank you for the tip -- I will definitely check them out.  Does REI carry them?  I would like to see them at a B&M store.
2016 TM M2 9.5* w/ Oban Kiyoshi White 04 65g
2016 TM M2 15* FW w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple 04 65g
2017 TM M2 3H w. Kuro Kage Silver S
Ping G Irons (4-UW) S-flex (1* strong, Red dot).
Ping Glide 2.0 54* 60* (1* strong, Red dot)
Evnroll ER6 385g

#94 Qwiklap

Qwiklap

An aspiring hacker ...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431634
  • Ebay ID:Skrill

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:39 PM

What about Nike Cross Trainer glasses?  Any thoughts on those?  They seem to be relatively cheap ... and certainly a good brand.
2016 TM M2 9.5* w/ Oban Kiyoshi White 04 65g
2016 TM M2 15* FW w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple 04 65g
2017 TM M2 3H w. Kuro Kage Silver S
Ping G Irons (4-UW) S-flex (1* strong, Red dot).
Ping Glide 2.0 54* 60* (1* strong, Red dot)
Evnroll ER6 385g

#95 BillyClub

BillyClub

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56736
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

I have a few pairs of glasses that I mainly just use on the course (Oakley & Arnette) with a few different kind of golf lenses (VR28 Iridium, G30, Prizm, Fuse F30 Amber) and I have to say out of all the lenses I've played with the Fuse F30 are my favorite. Don't get me wrong the G30 & Prizm are both amazing but it all depends the weather conditions sunny/cloudy/overcast etc on which worked better. The F30's perform for me in all conditions it seems. I also pick up the ball flight with them the best off the tee on really bright sunny days. If you already have a pair of name brand shades I'd give them a shot... you can get them off their site or ebay for $18 or so shipped. Alot cheaper then buying a whole new pair.

BTW all my lenses for golf are non-polarized.

Ping Anser 11.5
Ping G 15.5 3W
Mizuno MP-H4 2&4
Titleist 714 AP2 5-9
Scratch 8620 46/50/54/58
Ping Karsten TR Pal

#96 NVS_Pegasus

NVS_Pegasus

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 423642
  • Handicap:13

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

UA Igniter 2.0. About the same price and really durable/comfy.
Driver: TM Aeroburner Mini-Driver 12.5
3W: Titleist 915F3 15.0
5W: TM Jetspeed
​3 Iron: Titleist MB 716
​4-P: Titleist MB 714's
52: TM ATV
​58: Titelst Vokey Wedgeworks
60: Titleist Vokey
Putter: Nike Method

#97 Chappie11

Chappie11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 274753
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:46 PM

I completely agree with everybody else that I would not go cheap for sunglasses. I had LASIK surgery on my eyes so they are very sensitive to the sunlight. I currently wear Oakley Thinlink that have the prizm lenses which are incredible and well worth the money.

#98 DJJorel

DJJorel

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 152539
GolfWRX Likes : 44

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

I have had my Radar Path frames for a while. I started on the G30 and moved on to the Prizm Golf lens. They were great until I played on a really bright day. I ended up getting the Prizm Field lens, and they are great too.

Now I use either the Prizm Golf or the Prizm Field depending on the conditions. These lens were definitely both worth the price, even though I only use them to play golf.

#99 Jay ZG

Jay ZG

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249044
GolfWRX Likes : 49

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:20 AM

Qwiklap, on 01 May 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

2ball, on 29 March 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

mackelcan, on 01 March 2017 - 08:13 PM, said:

WarEagleGolf, on 01 March 2017 - 07:11 PM, said:

Smith optics....Every thread I see on this topic I turn one person over to the light side...Priced similar to Oakley, less than Costa, every bit as good - If not better.  plastic or glass lenses, take your pick.  I like plastic for golfing, lighter weight.   You will not regret it, you will actually be mad at yourself for not already knowing.
Is there a particular style that would be good for golf?

I love the parallel

their customer service is great - free noes piece replacements and additional lenses are about $25.00 (non polarized)

Thank you for the tip -- I will definitely check them out.  Does REI carry them?  I would like to see them at a B&M store.

Yes, REI does. It's pretty hard to find an outdoor retailer that does not carry Smith.

Edited by Jay ZG, 09 June 2017 - 12:20 AM.

#100 chris975d

chris975d

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 726 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 404098
  • Ebay ID:jscott8307
GolfWRX Likes : 626

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:47 AM

adsabes, on 10 April 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

I picked up these with the ChromaPop Lenses.  They came with two other lenses as well.  They are incredible for a great price.

http://www.smithopti...Max/p/PMPPGDMMB

Being a self admitted sunglasses ho (about $8000 in sunglasses laying around the house and cars at this moment), Smith with their photochromic chromapop ignitor polarized lenses are hands down the best I've ever worn, out of all Oakley products (Prizm, etc...I have all sorts of spare lenses aroubd), Maui Jims, Costas (hate them)...Any major brand I have.  The chromapop ignitor lenses enhance color and definition so well and so pleasing to the eye, that looking at things without the glasses on (normal, natural light) makes things look dull and lifeless. And the photochromic tech changes the darkness of the tint with sunlight intensity, so even on overcast days you can wear them without worry of things being too dark. And they get plenty dark in bright sunlight to keep you from squinting.  

I've really always felt like any glasses/lens combo have were a compromise somewhere...Changed color tint too much, too dark for all but the brightest days, or too little tint for bright days, but the Smith products with the Chromapop photochromic polarized ignitor lenses (what a mouthful) are damn near perfect in every way.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#101 nix

nix

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 460232
  • Handicap:21.0
GolfWRX Likes : 470

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:18 AM

The problem with Oakleys is that they make you look like david duval or kenny powers or some other such terrible look from 1993.

#102 HoosierMizuno

HoosierMizuno

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87620
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 668

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:34 PM

nix, on 09 June 2017 - 09:18 AM, said:

The problem with Oakleys is that they make you look like david duval or kenny powers or some other such terrible look from 1993.

oakley makes more than one style of sunglasses.
TM M2 10.5 w/ Rogue Silver 70 S
TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
Titleist 915H 18* w/ Rogue Black 85 S
J15CB w/ Modus 120X
Ping Glide 50, 54, 58
Cleveland TFI 2135 Cero 35"
B330-S

#103 Shakester

Shakester

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 463830
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:43 AM

I own and wear 5 pairs of sunglasses and all of them are Maui Jim's.  I've had Oakley's and Revo's, but the polarization and clarity of the Maui Jim are the best with very little distortion.   Much more comfortable on me than any other sunglasses I've had.   My brother was a big Oakley person, especially when we're out on the water fishing.   One day, he forgot his sunglasses and I usually carry an extra pair or two so he wore one of my Maui Jim's.  Since then, he's gone all Maui Jim.  Even bought a pair for his wife which she absolutely loves.   My goto pair are the Ho'okipa.   Very light and comfortable.  

Posted Image

Edited by Shakester, 12 June 2017 - 11:44 AM.

Driver - Nike Vapor Fly (9.5) UST Elements Chrome 6F4T Stiff
3 Wood - Nike Vapor Speed Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 60 Stiff

Hybrid - Nike VRS Covert 2.0 (4) Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Stiff
4 Iron - Nike Vapor Speed, DG Pro S300
Irons - Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-PW, DG Pro S300
Gap Wedge - Nike SV Tour (52 bent to 50)
Sand Wedge - Nike SV Tour (56 bent to 54)
Lob Wedge - Nike SV Tour (60 bent to 58)
Putter - 1999 Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant Newport
Current Ball - Bridgestone B330-S
Bag - Nike Sport Lite

#104 firstbatch

firstbatch

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 53057
  • Handicap:5.0
GolfWRX Likes : 179

Posted 14 June 2017 - 09:27 AM

chris975d, on 09 June 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

I picked up these with the ChromaPop Lenses.  They came with two other lenses as well.  They are incredible for a great price.

Being a self admitted sunglasses ho (about $8000 in sunglasses laying around the house and cars at this moment), Smith with their photochromic chromapop ignitor polarized lenses are hands down the best I've ever worn, out of all Oakley products (Prizm, etc...I have all sorts of spare lenses aroubd), Maui Jims, Costas (hate them)...Any major brand I have.  The chromapop ignitor lenses enhance color and definition so well and so pleasing to the eye, that looking at things without the glasses on (normal, natural light) makes things look dull and lifeless. And the photochromic tech changes the darkness of the tint with sunlight intensity, so even on overcast days you can wear them without worry of things being too dark. And they get plenty dark in bright sunlight to keep you from squinting.  

I've really always felt like any glasses/lens combo have were a compromise somewhere...Changed color tint too much, too dark for all but the brightest days, or too little tint for bright days, but the Smith products with the Chromapop photochromic polarized ignitor lenses (what a mouthful) are damn near perfect in every way.

Yep. Spot on. Smith  lenses are excellent.
Callaway Epic SZ 10.5  Matrix Red Tie 6Q3
Titleist 915f 15deg 3w Diamana 70g blue
Cobra Forged Tec 4-G KBS C taper Lite S110g
Adams's 9031 23deg hyb Diamana 82+ S
Cobra F6 Baffler stock RedTie S
Adams Pugelli 54 SW
Ping Glide 58 SS
Mizuno MPT10 64
Kenny Giannini G6

#105 cav5

cav5

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25031
  • Handicap:2.7
GolfWRX Likes : 49

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:42 AM

This is all you need to know IMO. I use the the Smith Captain's Choice frame with Poloarized Ignitor Chromapop Photochromic lense. I wish Smith had a referral program considering the amount of people I've turned on to these in the last month since buying them.

EPIC YS7+ R
AERO HL Rogue
910H UST
1957 BB Modus3 130R
51Y 55C 59C Steelfiber CW 125S
KM350
B330S

#106 chris975d

chris975d

Tour Winner

• 726 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:49 AM

cav5, on 15 June 2017 - 06:42 AM, said:

This is all you need to know IMO. I use the the Smith Captain's Choice frame with Poloarized Ignitor Chromapop Photochromic lense. I wish Smith had a referral program considering the amount of people I've turned on to these in the last month since buying them.

It really is the best lens I've ever experienced, and as I stated (rather embarrassingly), I've tried/owned them ALL. The most telling thing is letting people try on my Smiths with these lenses and watching/listening to their reaction.  I never really want to take them off, they make things in all light conditions look that good.

#107 dirtyboy

dirtyboy

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47459
GolfWRX Likes : 245

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:04 PM

cav5, on 15 June 2017 - 06:42 AM, said:

Which Smith models fit a large head?

#108 chris975d

chris975d

Tour Winner

• 726 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

dirtyboy, on 15 June 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

I have a stupidly large head (about an 8 hat size) and I love the Drake model with the lenses I've mentioned above.  

#109 Dat_Dude

Dat_Dude

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130291
GolfWRX Likes : 102

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:52 PM

I am a sunglasses ho as well (albeit nowhere near Chris's level :to_become_senile: ) but have been almost all Oakley for a long time.  My current gamers are the Radarlock Path with Prizm Golf lenses, but I am not a big fan of the look overall.  Definitely function over fashion.  

Based on this thread I placed an order for the Captain's Choice with the Poloarized Ignitor Chromapop Photochromic lens.  I wanted a Polarized lens that was good for golf so it sounds like this is the best choice. We will see how this goes!
Posted Image GBB EPIC w/Rogue MAX 65.  Iomic Sticky Grip
Posted Image 915f Rogue 80 Black
Posted Image  G30 2H, i25 4H
Posted Image    6-8 0311XF, 9-GW, 0311 w/Nippon 950GH
Posted Image TVD K (56, 60) w/DG S200
Posted Image Spider Tour DJ Edition
Posted Image ProV1x
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/datdude
WITB Link

#110 Banker

Banker

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54006
  • Handicap:1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 120

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:40 AM

Its been a few months now with my Costas & I will never buy another brand. They are perfect for me. 580 glass lens.

M1 10.5*
SLDR 16*
Adams Idea Pro 18*
Ping I25 3-UW
Ping Tour S 54* & 60*
Scotty X7M

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#111 kgk

kgk

Slapshot

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6361
  • Handicap:5ish
GolfWRX Likes : 158

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:44 AM

I'm an Oakley Radar Prizm guy.  Love the way they fit my big fat head.

#112 Warrick

Warrick

Hall of Fame

• 6,484 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
GolfWRX Likes : 3381

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:47 AM

chris975d, on 15 June 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

dirtyboy, on 15 June 2017 - 04:04 PM, said:

I have a stupidly large head (about an 8 hat size) and I love the Drake model with the lenses I've mentioned above.  

How about for a pinhead?
GBB Epic 9* - HZRDUS T800-55 - 46" (animal)
Epic SZ 3+ - HZRDUS T800-65
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil
Mizuno JPX 900F - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Mizuno T7 - 50-54-58 - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Custom O Works Tank V-Line Fang Slant

#113 Warrick

Warrick

Hall of Fame

• 6,484 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:09 AM

Steveleeifc, on 19 April 2017 - 09:13 PM, said:

I put on a pair of these on #1 Tee Sunday morning......OMG, I must own a pair now.

I designed a pair on Oakley @ $190.  Do we have a way to get discounts at oakley.com?
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil

#114 Shakester

Shakester

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 463830
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 98

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

This is what happens when you leave your sunglasses on the bumper of your car while you change shoes and forget about them.  Luckily, Maui Jim has a lifetime warranty.  I called them and the woman said "if they can't fix it..."  and I stopped her right there.  I told her "Ohhhh, these aren't getting fixed."   For $60, they'll send me a new pair.  

Posted Image
Driver - Nike Vapor Fly (9.5) UST Elements Chrome 6F4T Stiff
3 Wood - Nike Vapor Speed Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 60 Stiff

Hybrid - Nike VRS Covert 2.0 (4) Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Stiff
4 Iron - Nike Vapor Speed, DG Pro S300
Irons - Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-PW, DG Pro S300
Gap Wedge - Nike SV Tour (52 bent to 50)
Sand Wedge - Nike SV Tour (56 bent to 54)
Lob Wedge - Nike SV Tour (60 bent to 58)
Putter - 1999 Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid-Slant Newport
Current Ball - Bridgestone B330-S
Bag - Nike Sport Lite

#115 Yanki01

Yanki01

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58157
  • Handicap:6.0
GolfWRX Likes : 1621

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:49 AM

Warrick, on 19 June 2017 - 10:09 AM, said:

Steveleeifc, on 19 April 2017 - 09:13 PM, said:

I put on a pair of these on #1 Tee Sunday morning......OMG, I must own a pair now.

I designed a pair on Oakley @ $190.  Do we have a way to get discounts at oakley.com?

sign up for their emails. they'll do a F&F discount a few times a year with i believe a good % off. sometimes in stores do it more often than online. check you local O store and see if they have any promos? mine had one get a 2nd lens half off when you build.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 52.08F, 56.08M & 60.10S grind w/ DGx100 (8i shafts)
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 34/350G

WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

#116 HoosierMizuno

HoosierMizuno

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87620
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 668

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

anyone using smith outlier on the course. i'm leaning towards smith and now deciding on the lens. i want something that covers the course, driving, sun glare by the pool or on the water....basically whichever lens is a best all in one. leaning towards the mirror chromopop blue lens.

Edited by HoosierMizuno, 19 June 2017 - 03:22 PM.

TM M2 10.5 w/ Rogue Silver 70 S
TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
Titleist 915H 18* w/ Rogue Black 85 S
J15CB w/ Modus 120X
Ping Glide 50, 54, 58
Cleveland TFI 2135 Cero 35"
B330-S

#117 BillyClub

BillyClub

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56736
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:49 AM

After reading this thread, I might try some Smith Chamber Elite's w/ the Chromapop+ Photochromic Ignitor lens.

Eventhough, I have a few pairs of Oakleys and other brands... after watching this: https://www.youtube....hRUpt7jrMuf2vs9 on 60Min a few years ago I kinda got the bad taste in my mouth that I'm just buying overpriced junk plastic. :swoon2:
Ping Anser 11.5
Ping G 15.5 3W
Mizuno MP-H4 2&4
Titleist 714 AP2 5-9
Scratch 8620 46/50/54/58
Ping Karsten TR Pal

#118 Warrick

Warrick

Hall of Fame

• 6,484 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:15 AM

Stoked, knew I had a pair of  carbon fiber half jackets somewhere in the house, found em.

I think I will just go in and get some Prizm lenses and new ear/nose kit.
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil

#119 Tee1Up

Tee1Up

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8236
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

Reks Optics. The best 50 bucks you will ever spend for a pair of polarized sunglasses.

#120 Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24501
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:04 PM

I have worn Oakley Bottlecap sunglasses with amber lenses for almost 10 years now (2nd pair), and have always loved the fit and feel of them (barely feel like I'm wearing them). However, my eyes have gotten dry enough where I can't wear contacts for more than an hour or two before I feel like I'm blinking over sandpaper. So now I have Rx sunglasses that I wear. For Rx sunglasses (and glasses in general, if you're not wearing a bifocal), make sure your optician measures for an optical center height (puts the Rx right in front of your eye instead of the middle of the lens). This will make it so you don't get too much distortion when looking out of the bottom of the glasses and also won't mess with your depth perception as much.

For me, I prefer a brown/amber lens or something similar to G15 (greenish/grayish). I wear polarized lenses because I also use them for fishing, but haven't had any more trouble reading greens that I would without polarized (but that's just me).

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors