Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 3 votes

Odyssey O Works

280 replies to this topic

#31 jjl

jjl

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 4664
  • Handicap:11.3
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

Picked up a O-Works #1 today.  The SuperStroke GT Tour grip was thinner than i expected but i liked it, it allowed me to retain feel while putting.  Not 100% sold on the feel of the insert - i would describe it as soft and a bit plasticky, reminds me of the TaylorMade PureRoll inserts - but I liked the results i was getting on the putting green.  First round on Friday..will see how it goes.  The RSX V-Line Fang isn't going anywhere until the #1 wins a spot in the bag.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5* ilima
Titleist 917 F2 Diamana Red 60
Titleist 818 H1 21* Tensei Red
Mizuno MP18 FliHi 4i CTL
Taylor Made SLDR 5-PW CTL
Titleist Vokey SM5 50*, 60*
Titleist Vokey SM6 56*
Odyssey O-Works #1
Bridgestone Tour B RX
Titleist Players 4 Stand Bag

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 AzSuperHack76

AzSuperHack76

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,000 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214249
GolfWRX Likes : 413

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:41 PM

Finally shipped this afternoon.

Edited by AzSuperHack76, 22 February 2017 - 09:25 PM.

#33 Armour248

Armour248

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 222589
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:33 AM

View Postjjl, on 22 February 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

Picked up a O-Works #1 today.  The SuperStroke GT Tour grip was thinner than i expected but i liked it, it allowed me to retain feel while putting.  Not 100% sold on the feel of the insert - i would describe it as soft and a bit plasticky, reminds me of the TaylorMade PureRoll inserts - but I liked the results i was getting on the putting green.  First round on Friday..will see how it goes.  The RSX V-Line Fang isn't going anywhere until the #1 wins a spot in the bag.

I was glad the 38" that I bought had the midslim 2.0 grip on it.  I hit some with a 35" #7 just to give it a try and the GT Tour felt really small to me.  I completely agree on the TM PureRoll comparison.  I was using an Itsy Bitsy Limited before this and they seem similar.  I don't mind a bit of a harder feel and I seem to hit my line a lot more than I did with the Spider.  Maybe it's just the #7 head shape/alignment.

#34 BillyZ2

BillyZ2

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 286208
  • Handicap:15.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1831

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:06 PM

I was just at Golf Galaxy and rolled all the Odyssey O Works putters, and they have fabulous feel to them much much better than I anticipated. This is the order in which I rank them, respectfully in my opinion:
+
1&2) R-Line/#7 (tied)
3) #1
4) 2 ball (didn't care for)
5) #9            "

#35 Sean289

Sean289

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447378
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 127

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:28 PM

I took the #7 out for 3 days but I brought it back and I've gone with the 2 ball. I love the #7 design but the larger 2 ball sight line really aids in keeping my putts online. While I prefer the look of the #7, the putt will most likely result in me sinking more putts so it's a no brainer for me to go for the 2 ball.

#36 BillyZ2

BillyZ2

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:58 PM

View PostClassesLake, on 23 February 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

I took the #7 out for 3 days but I brought it back and I've gone with the 2 ball. I love the #7 design but the larger 2 ball sight line really aids in keeping my putts online. While I prefer the look of the #7, the putt will most likely result in me sinking more putts so it's a no brainer for me to go for the 2 ball.
I actually have a two ball Putter and really liked it,  but I like a counterbalance face on the #7 and the R-line. The putter I have been using lately is the v-line Big T which really works for me. I don't think I'm going to buy an O Works putter but I sure like the feel of them. Whatever sinks your putts.

#37 Sean289

Sean289

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:52 PM

View PostBillyZ2, on 23 February 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

I actually have a two ball Putter and really liked it,  but I like a counterbalance face on the #7 and the R-line. The putter I have been using lately is the v-line Big T which really works for me. I don't think I'm going to buy an O Works putter but I sure like the feel of them. Whatever sinks your putts.
Exactly. "Whatever sinks your putts." The #7 is prettier to my eye but having the 2 ball could mean that I have 3 putts less a round, so a no brainer really. I thought that the RX line putters that came out last year were brutal. It felt like I was putting with a rotten branch. For that reason, I wasn't expecting much from the O-Works line. I was pleasantly surprised when I rolled them. To me, they feel much firmer than the RX line but they retain a degree of softness which feels fantastic.

#38 BillyZ2

BillyZ2

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:52 PM

View PostClassesLake, on 23 February 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

Exactly. "Whatever sinks your putts." The #7 is prettier to my eye but having the 2 ball could mean that I have 3 putts less a round, so a no brainer really. I thought that the RX line putters that came out last year were brutal. It felt like I was putting with a rotten branch. For that reason, I wasn't expecting much from the O-Works line. I was pleasantly surprised when I rolled them. To me, they feel much firmer than the RX line but they retain a degree of softness which feels fantastic.
I didn't like the RXline either, and I agree, it felt like I was putting with a croquet mallet. My initial impression was that the O Works was going to have a similar feel, or worse then the RX line. I was pleasantly surprised that the feel was completely different and actually very much to my liking. It's got a nice crisp feel to it imo.

#39 AWD430

AWD430

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 386818
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:22 AM

I have a #7 on order and went to the sporting goods store tonight to mess around with some different o-works putters. The #7 was the most consistent of them all. I find the paint scheme to be a little too much. I was thinking about filling in the areas painted red with white paint. Would this be difficult to do since the red is on the sight dots and the lines on the fangs? I don't want to mess up a new putter by using acetone to try and remove the red paint and have it fall on to other areas of the putter. Anyone have any experience with paint filling that can give some suggestions?

#40 Sean289

Sean289

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:41 AM

View PostBillyZ2, on 23 February 2017 - 10:52 PM, said:

View PostClassesLake, on 23 February 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

I didn't like the RXline either, and I agree, it felt like I was putting with a croquet mallet. My initial impression was that the O Works was going to have a similar feel, or worse then the RX line. I was pleasantly surprised that the feel was completely different and actually very much to my liking. It's got a nice crisp feel to it imo.
There seems to be a relatively large sweetspot on the O-Works 2-Ball that I got that wasn't there on the O-Works #7 or the O-Works R-Line. I have gamed the PING Rustler for the last few years. The sightline on it really helped my alignment and I think the 2-Ball design lining up with my own ball should suit me even better. As mentioned with the RX Line, I was set on buying the RX 2-Ball last year but as mentioned, the horrific feel off it made me hold off another year until now and I am delighted with the O-Works 2-Ball :)

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#41 Pinger89

Pinger89

ghostbear

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 299618
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 222

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:36 PM

Unfortunately my shop didn't get the entire line (yet), so I had to wait until today to roll the 1W and R-Line at GG. I must say the entire line is impressive, but the 1W has always held a place in my heart. I'll be ordering mine shortly with the black steel shaft and will be installing the SS Flatso 1.0 in the new midnight black/red when they're finally released.

For those having issues with waiting a while to get their putters.. if you order anything from Callaway/Odyssey that has anything custom about it, whether you order it through a retailer or direct (either way it's direct though with custom specs, the retailer is just placing the order for you), the order gets sent to the customs department. For example, if you order an entirely stock 1W at 34" and the only thing you change is the lie angle, they don't simply take a pre built 1W and bend it to the lie angle and send it out. The order is placed and the customs department builds your club from the ground up. So the only available in stock putters ready to ship are at lengths 33" 34" and 35" with the stock grip and lie angle. Even if you order a putter entirely stock and request the grip not be installed it still goes to the customs department. With the launch of the Epic and O-Works and the season ramping up with warm weather all over the country the custom builds are at all time highs, so you hop in line and wait for them to get to building your order. That's why orders haven't been processing for 1-2 weeks.
Callaway XR16 Pro UST VTS Silver TourSPX 7s
Callaway GBB Epic 15 UST VTS Silver TourSPX 8s
Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 2 (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)
Maltby KE4 Tour HDI 3 (TBD)
Maltby DBM Forged 5-9 (Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 120s)
Maltby DBM Forged P-G (Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Wedge 115)
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged Slate 54.10 - 58.08 (Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Wedge 125)
Edel E-3 Torque Balanced
Winn Dri-Tac Midsize / Iomic Sticky 2.3 / SuperStroke 1.0 Flatso
WITB Link

#42 BillyZ2

BillyZ2

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,584 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

The #1 felt great and well balanced, but I'm a mallet enthusiast. Some don't like the color scheme on these putters but I think if they're pretty sharp and flashy.  if I didn't have a putter that I enjoyed when I did percent I would definitely buy one of O works models, and most likely either the #7 or R-line.

Edited by BillyZ2, 25 February 2017 - 04:26 PM.

#43 MixedBag

MixedBag

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 142199
GolfWRX Likes : 157

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:45 PM

The 2-ball fang is a beast...might have to pick that one up

#44 jay65

jay65

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,684 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 206889
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 1418

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:15 PM

I am developing a soft spot for the 1W, and told my pro this, but wanted to speak him first, and let him have a look at my stroke before dropping any coin, then he tells me today that he's only gone and ordered a 1W too! Lol.

#45 Sean289

Sean289

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

Lining up the 2 Ball with your own ball is just a winner for me. It's so easy to keep the ball online. I didn't think that the White Hot 2 Ball or the RX 2 Ball had a good feel to it but the O-Works 2 Ball is a winner. Fantastic soft yet firm feel.

#46 noodle3872

noodle3872

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8163
  • Handicap:8.3
  • Ebay ID:Noodle3872
GolfWRX Likes : 538

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:51 PM

I tried the R-Line at the club today.  It is love!  I do find the new face insert rolls the ball better than the RSX V-Fang I have.

#47 jjl

jjl

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:04 PM

Played my first 27 holes today (65 degrees in NJ!) with the O-Works #1...GREAT putter.  not a single 3 putt for me which over 27 holes is really good.  Made a few bombs and had many tap in 2 putts.  the #1 was really easy for me to line up given the versa paint scheme and the subtle red highlight lines.  i finally realized that i putt better with plumber neck heads because the neck gives me an additional point of reference to square up the face.  i would still describe the feel as a touch plasticky ? but putts rolled really true..not soft but not firm either, i would say medium firm.  Distance control was very good, and i liked the SS GT Tour grip...definitely the smallest SS i've ever tried and i liked it, helps you retain feel while putting.  the headcover is a little S&M looking to me and the magnets are pretty strong but these are nitpicks.  Great job Odyssey.
Mizuno MP18 FliHi 4i CTL
Titleist Vokey SM6 56*
Odyssey O-Works #1
Bridgestone Tour B RX

#48 Rrsclyde

Rrsclyde

• 128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 422830
  • Handicap:9.1
  • Ebay ID:Audioclyde
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

Pinger89, on 24 February 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

Unfortunately my shop didn't get the entire line (yet), so I had to wait until today to roll the 1W and R-Line at GG. I must say the entire line is impressive, but the 1W has always held a place in my heart. I'll be ordering mine shortly with the black steel shaft and will be installing the SS Flatso 1.0 in the new midnight black/red when they're finally released.

For those having issues with waiting a while to get their putters.. if you order anything from Callaway/Odyssey that has anything custom about it, whether you order it through a retailer or direct (either way it's direct though with custom specs, the retailer is just placing the order for you), the order gets sent to the customs department. For example, if you order an entirely stock 1W at 34" and the only thing you change is the lie angle, they don't simply take a pre built 1W and bend it to the lie angle and send it out. The order is placed and the customs department builds your club from the ground up. So the only available in stock putters ready to ship are at lengths 33" 34" and 35" with the stock grip and lie angle. Even if you order a putter entirely stock and request the grip not be installed it still goes to the customs department. With the launch of the Epic and O-Works and the season ramping up with warm weather all over the country the custom builds are at all time highs, so you hop in line and wait for them to get to building your order. That's why orders haven't been processing for 1-2 weeks.

I preordered back on Feb 13, 2 degrees up (so 'custom'); I spoke with Callaway CS yesterday and was told my putter would ship out yesterday or today, but was advised it was coming next day air due to the tardiness.

Finally received shipping notice this evening.....coming UPS ground.  As one who preordered an Epic way in advance and got caught up in the whole UPS shipping debacle, I have to say I am a bit frustrated at this point.

FWIW, I ordered another model o-works thru GG (using a gift card 😅) on Feb 7 (also 2 degree up)--as of yesterday it had not shipped either.

Interesting to me that Mizuno can get a custom built set of irons out in 4 days, but Callaway (admittedly with bigger demand) can't seem to figure out how to deliver on promise.
Ping G400 Max 10.5 Project X THCE custom shaft
Cobra 4W PX Hzrdus Red shaft
Callaway Epic 4H KBS Tour Proto hybrid shaft
Honma TW737P 5-11 Nippon 950GH stiff/regular
Miura K grind 55* & 60* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
Bettinardi QB8
Lamkin Z5 Tour Taper grips

#49 Bimmer1

Bimmer1

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 318201
GolfWRX Likes : 726

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:39 PM

Rrsclyde, on 24 February 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

I preordered back on Feb 13, 2 degrees up (so 'custom'); I spoke with Callaway CS yesterday and was told my putter would ship out yesterday or today, but was advised it was coming next day air due to the tardiness.

Finally received shipping notice this evening.....coming UPS ground.  As one who preordered an Epic way in advance and got caught up in the whole UPS shipping debacle, I have to say I am a bit frustrated at this point.

FWIW, I ordered another model o-works thru GG (using a gift card 😅) on Feb 7 (also 2 degree up)--as of yesterday it had not shipped either.

Interesting to me that Mizuno can get a custom built set of irons out in 4 days, but Callaway (admittedly with bigger demand) can't seem to figure out how to deliver on promise.

Mizuno= Japanese Quality Control Standards

#50 endy

endy

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 166935
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:23 PM

MixedBag, on 24 February 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

The 2-ball fang is a beast...might have to pick that one up

Wait, there's an O Works 2 Ball Fang? I've only seen the regular 2 Ball?!

Taylormade M1 440 9.5* KK DC XT 70TX (D5)
Taylormade M1 15* Diamana B80X (D5)
Taylormade M1 21* Pro White 100TX (D5)
Srixon Z965 4-PW TI S400 (D6)
Miura 51/55/59 TI S400 (D7)
Toulon Atlanta (D7)  
Srixon Z-Star XV

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 boycer11

boycer11

Major Winner

• 2,803 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80867
  • Ebay ID:mboyce1249
GolfWRX Likes : 196

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

Putted with these today at gg. Soft and felt good. Put a great roll on the ball. Didn't get along with 1w. Liked the r-line, #7, fang and 2 ball. Not sure which I would get.
Taylormade M3 VA composites slay
Callaway gbb epic sz 3 wood
Ping g400 5 wd rogue black 7s
callaway rogue 4 hybrid
Epon 705 5-7/ 503 8-pw dg pro s300
Vokey sm7 raw 50f, 54s, 58d
taylormade jdm itsy bitsy spider
ping hoofer
Titleist prov 1x "make some noise"

#52 Sean289

Sean289

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:22 PM

boycer11, on 25 February 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

Putted with these today at gg. Soft and felt good. Put a great roll on the ball. Didn't get along with 1w. Liked the r-line, #7, fang and 2 ball. Not sure which I would get.
I liked the R-Line, the #7 and the 2 Ball. The 2 Ball won out for me in the end. So easy to line up and the black on white really suits my eye. I think all the other models in the O-Works line have some red in the face but I find it distracting so I'm happy that the 2 Ball doesn't have it.

#53 Redbird

Redbird

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2051
GolfWRX Likes : 326

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:32 PM

So I just regripped my O-works 1w with a SS Pistol GT 1.0 to replace the GT tour that came on the putter, there was no counterweight in the putter?  Took the red screw cap off and it was just the cap.

Edited by Redbird, 25 February 2017 - 05:33 PM.

#54 jjl

jjl

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

Redbird, on 25 February 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

So I just regripped my O-works 1w with a SS Pistol GT 1.0 to replace the GT tour that came on the putter, there was no counterweight in the putter?  Took the red screw cap off and it was just the cap.

Yes, my O-Works #1 had no counterweight in the grip either, which is fine since i took out the counterweight in the SS Pistol GT 1.0 that's on my RSX V-Line Fang...
Mizuno MP18 FliHi 4i CTL
Titleist Vokey SM6 56*
Odyssey O-Works #1
Bridgestone Tour B RX

#55 Redbird

Redbird

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2051
GolfWRX Likes : 326

Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:00 PM

jjl, on 25 February 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

Redbird, on 25 February 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

Yes, my O-Works #1 had no counterweight in the grip either, which is fine since i took out the counterweight in the SS Pistol GT 1.0 that's on my RSX V-Line Fang...

Well the question is isn't their suppose to be one in there?

#56 Pinger89

Pinger89

ghostbear

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 299618
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 222

Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:06 PM

Rrsclyde, on 24 February 2017 - 11:36 PM, said:

Mizuno isn't even close to apples to apples when comparing product presale and fulfilling custom orders. Most everyone ordering the O-Works putters as preorders would have had some kind of custom option, be it grip or lie angle or length etc. In fact, ALL preorder sales for clubs go through the customs department, so the club is built to spec and not spit out on some factory line. With the hype and launch of the Epic, as well as the hype and launch of the O-Works putters it created massive backlog in Callaway customs. I understand being frustrated to a certain extent, but Callaway can't control how many preorders or custom orders they receive, so if there's a backlog then what are they supposed to do? With clubs being built to spec from the ground up you can be sure that the club you ordered is what you're going to get. When you order a "stock" option they're mass produced and are quite often off from spec, so I would think waiting a couple weeks is worth not having to go through the hassle of having to have Callaway make right something they screwed up in the specs of what you want.

Also, Mizuno can sure as heck turn around clubs quickly, but you'd be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't had issues with the clubs they've ordered. Lofts and lies are almost always off from spec. There are exceptions, but it happens so often it's laughable and an inside joke among club fitters. Better ring up your customer for a loft and lie adjustment on top of their clubs. Plus, not even close to the volume of Callaway in American markets.

I get it's, it's frustrating, but it's not Callaway's fault. They're human and they can only build clubs so fast. Every company experiences this at some point and there's no avoiding it. Heck, if you ordered a set of PING right now you'd be waiting over a month. Ordered a 3 wood for a customer, completely stock, and it took 5 weeks to come in WITH overnight shipping.
Callaway XR16 Pro UST VTS Silver TourSPX 7s
Callaway GBB Epic 15 UST VTS Silver TourSPX 8s
Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 2 (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)
Maltby KE4 Tour HDI 3 (TBD)
Maltby DBM Forged 5-9 (Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 120s)
Maltby DBM Forged P-G (Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Wedge 115)
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged Slate 54.10 - 58.08 (Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Wedge 125)
Edel E-3 Torque Balanced
Winn Dri-Tac Midsize / Iomic Sticky 2.3 / SuperStroke 1.0 Flatso
WITB Link

#57 zodiackill

zodiackill

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93806
GolfWRX Likes : 39

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:58 PM

Absolutely love the feel and roll of these putters.  Think it may be the first one to knock my ProType #7(330m) out of the bag.  I rolled the V fang the best, but think I may wait for a while and hope that they eventually release a 330m model.  One of the plumbers neck #7's in that photo on page 1 would be absolutely ideal for me and I would pick it up in a heartbeat, but I have a feeling those aren't coming to the market any time soon.
TM M1 440 10.5* w/Matrix 70M5 Black Tie X
TM M2 Tour 15* w/Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8x
Ping Anser 17* w/Matrix HM3 Black Tie 95X
Ping Rapture DI 20* w/Matrix HM3 Black Tie 105X
Ping S55 4-PW w/KBS C-Taper 130X
Ping Glide 2.0 54* and 60* w/KBS C-Taper 130X
SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth w/SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0 CC
Winn DriTac Standard
2018 ProV1

#58 GDB02

GDB02

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272701
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:03 AM

Anyone have have pics of the black shaft option?

#59 jtitleist12

jtitleist12

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21919
  • Ebay ID:jtitleist12
GolfWRX Likes : 819

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:06 AM

Has anyone tried to remove the sole weights yet?  It looks like a simple star bit screwdriver can be used to take the screw out.

- Josh

#60 JStang

JStang

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122217
  • Handicap:6.6
GolfWRX Likes : 1149

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:57 PM

I just ordered a 2 ball from Golf USA with 15% off. I had one on order with Callaway but cancelled last week. Glad I did!

Tour Issue '16 M2 | 917 F2 | 915H 2&3 | Nike VR Pro Combo | Vokey SM6 52, 58 | Scotty 5.5M / Mil-Spec

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors