Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Junior Golfer #TeamTitleist WiTB!


77 replies to this topic

#61 Jack A.

Jack A.

    MuniPuke

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 292591
  • Joined: 01/20/2014
  • Handicap:1.7
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

Bag looks great. Love the Torrey Pines alignment rods!

M2 AD-DI 7X
M4 Tour AD-DI 7S
P790 2 HZRDUS 6.0
TP UDI 3 C-TAPER LITE 110
716 AP2 4-PW S300 AMT
SM6 53S, 58M S300
Select Newport 2
Vice Pro

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:40 AM

Update: Someone actually stole my GoLo 5. Left it unattended for about 20 minutes and never saw it again. Back to the newport for now it seems...Swing hasn't been great but I was hot for a little while. Currently just trying to put it back together. Thanks for all of the support!
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

2

#63 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 31 October 2017 - 10:24 AM

Gonna throw up some pics tonight. Here are all of the changes I have made since my last update
Driver: Switch to Rogue Silver 60x, back to DI, built up grip (Orange NDMC+4)
3 Wood: Regrip NDMC+4
Hybrid: Shaft switch to Oban Devotion 05X set to D1, bought new weight
Irons: Switched from 3-P to 5-P with utility 4 iron. Changed grips to built up multicompounds
Wedges: Switched from 54-60 to 48-54-60; got new SM6 M 08 60, now back to 50, 54, 62
Putter: grip change to Iomic pistol; grip change to superstroke squared
Ball: 2017 prov1; no change
Bag: rotating between sun mountain 2.5, titleist 4up, ping mascot, under armour x sun mountain limited USA
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

3

#64 Shades234

Shades234

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 446016
  • Joined: 11/08/2016
  • Location:San Diego
  • Handicap:2.7
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

Your wedges are beat to hell. I love it. Keep putting in work with those scoring clubs and the results will come.
Titleist 917D3 8.75 - Accra Tour Z X465 M5
Titleist 917F2 14.25 - Paderson KG Fairway KG860-F40
TaylorMade 2017 M1 H 19 - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 95 Hybrid X
Miura CB-501 4-9 - Oban CT-115X
Vokey SM6 48F, 52F, 56S, 60S - Oban CT-115X
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

4

#65 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:36 PM

Here are some pics of my bag, clubs, shoes and the accessories and stuff I carry/use. Rangefinder is a Bushnell Tour V4 by the way. Putting green in the back is a birdieball.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

5

#66 Jmx

Jmx

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 468122
  • Joined: 05/18/2017
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:20
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:55 PM

View Postethanshapiro, on 15 February 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hey guys, finally had a night where I found myself with little enough things going on to put this together. A bit about myself: I'm 15(almost 16), a sophomore in high school and I live a couple miles outside DC. I'm just getting really into tournaments but I have always played seriously and heavily, but I'm just bringing it to the AJGA/HJGT/FCWT scene now. I am a 3.5 but I've put in over 10 hours of practice a week each week solely from Monday to Friday since the end of November. I haven't spent enough time on course to see the results but everything feels good. My strength is putting. I averaged a little under 30 putts a round trending downward. Distance has never been a real issue(Driver SS at 106 as of today) but I've worked strenuously to build a consistent stroke. Now for the clubs.

Driver: 915 D3/Tour AD-DI 6x Posted Image

3 Wood: 915F set to B3/Tour AD-GT 6x
Posted Image

3 Hybrid: 915H set to B2/ Diamana Blueboard Posted Image

Driving Iron: AP2 4i//Tour AD 105xPosted Image

Irons: 712 CB 5-9/KBS Tour X-Stiff
Posted Image


Wedges: Vokey SM5 48F,52F,56M,60M
Posted Image

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Posted Image

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5Posted Image

Here are my bag tags:Posted Image

Headcovers from various courses:
Posted Image

The wear spot on my 8 iron. Not dime sized but from where things used to be I'm proud of it.Posted Image

If any of you have comments or questions I'd be more than happy to entertain them. I hope you like the bag! I will keep y'all posted! Cheers
Ethan
Wow! good luck, love the your witb.

6

#67 LOOK1979

LOOK1979

    RunFast1979

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 385016
  • Joined: 07/08/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:59 PM

View Postethanshapiro, on 15 February 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hey guys, finally had a night where I found myself with little enough things going on to put this together. A bit about myself: I'm 15(almost 16), a sophomore in high school and I live a couple miles outside DC. I'm just getting really into tournaments but I have always played seriously and heavily, but I'm just bringing it to the AJGA/HJGT/FCWT scene now. I am a 3.5 but I've put in over 10 hours of practice a week each week solely from Monday to Friday since the end of November. I haven't spent enough time on course to see the results but everything feels good. My strength is putting. I averaged a little under 30 putts a round trending downward. Distance has never been a real issue(Driver SS at 106 as of today) but I've worked strenuously to build a consistent stroke. Now for the clubs.

Driver: 915 D3/Tour AD-DI 6x Posted Image

3 Wood: 915F set to B3/Tour AD-GT 6x
Posted Image

3 Hybrid: 915H set to B2/ Diamana Blueboard Posted Image

Driving Iron: AP2 4i//Tour AD 105xPosted Image

Irons: 712 CB 5-9/KBS Tour X-Stiff
Posted Image


Wedges: Vokey SM5 48F,52F,56M,60M
Posted Image

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Posted Image

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5Posted Image

Here are my bag tags:Posted Image

Headcovers from various courses:
Posted Image

The wear spot on my 8 iron. Not dime sized but from where things used to be I'm proud of it.Posted Image

If any of you have comments or questions I'd be more than happy to entertain them. I hope you like the bag! I will keep y'all posted! Cheers
Ethan
Dime sized. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Great setup. I love worn clubs. I hate having new clubs and headcovers

7

#68 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:18 PM

View PostLOOK1979, on 20 November 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

View Postethanshapiro, on 15 February 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hey guys, finally had a night where I found myself with little enough things going on to put this together. A bit about myself: I'm 15(almost 16), a sophomore in high school and I live a couple miles outside DC. I'm just getting really into tournaments but I have always played seriously and heavily, but I'm just bringing it to the AJGA/HJGT/FCWT scene now. I am a 3.5 but I've put in over 10 hours of practice a week each week solely from Monday to Friday since the end of November. I haven't spent enough time on course to see the results but everything feels good. My strength is putting. I averaged a little under 30 putts a round trending downward. Distance has never been a real issue(Driver SS at 106 as of today) but I've worked strenuously to build a consistent stroke. Now for the clubs.

Driver: 915 D3/Tour AD-DI 6x Posted Image

3 Wood: 915F set to B3/Tour AD-GT 6x
Posted Image

3 Hybrid: 915H set to B2/ Diamana Blueboard Posted Image

Driving Iron: AP2 4i//Tour AD 105xPosted Image

Irons: 712 CB 5-9/KBS Tour X-Stiff
Posted Image


Wedges: Vokey SM5 48F,52F,56M,60M
Posted Image

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Posted Image

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5Posted Image

Here are my bag tags:Posted Image

Headcovers from various courses:
Posted Image

The wear spot on my 8 iron. Not dime sized but from where things used to be I'm proud of it.Posted Image

If any of you have comments or questions I'd be more than happy to entertain them. I hope you like the bag! I will keep y'all posted! Cheers
Ethan
Dime sized. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Great setup. I love worn clubs. I hate having new clubs and headcovers
Thanks. Working on putting some new ones on the PSIs. Ill upload some pics soon of the crap I'm using now as I've gone back to a bit of a USA theme
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

8

#69 nsgolfer17

nsgolfer17

    Club Hoe

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 293427
  • Joined: 01/25/2014
  • Location:Rockville, Maryland
  • Handicap:+2.6
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:15 PM

View Postethanshapiro, on 21 November 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

View PostLOOK1979, on 20 November 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

View Postethanshapiro, on 15 February 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hey guys, finally had a night where I found myself with little enough things going on to put this together. A bit about myself: I'm 15(almost 16), a sophomore in high school and I live a couple miles outside DC. I'm just getting really into tournaments but I have always played seriously and heavily, but I'm just bringing it to the AJGA/HJGT/FCWT scene now. I am a 3.5 but I've put in over 10 hours of practice a week each week solely from Monday to Friday since the end of November. I haven't spent enough time on course to see the results but everything feels good. My strength is putting. I averaged a little under 30 putts a round trending downward. Distance has never been a real issue(Driver SS at 106 as of today) but I've worked strenuously to build a consistent stroke. Now for the clubs.

Driver: 915 D3/Tour AD-DI 6x Posted Image

3 Wood: 915F set to B3/Tour AD-GT 6x
Posted Image

3 Hybrid: 915H set to B2/ Diamana Blueboard Posted Image

Driving Iron: AP2 4i//Tour AD 105xPosted Image

Irons: 712 CB 5-9/KBS Tour X-Stiff
Posted Image


Wedges: Vokey SM5 48F,52F,56M,60M
Posted Image

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Posted Image

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5Posted Image

Here are my bag tags:Posted Image

Headcovers from various courses:
Posted Image

The wear spot on my 8 iron. Not dime sized but from where things used to be I'm proud of it.Posted Image

If any of you have comments or questions I'd be more than happy to entertain them. I hope you like the bag! I will keep y'all posted! Cheers
Ethan
Dime sized. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Great setup. I love worn clubs. I hate having new clubs and headcovers
Thanks. Working on putting some new ones on the PSIs. Ill upload some pics soon of the crap I'm using now as I've gone back to a bit of a USA theme

I see you’re coming over to team Taylormade ahahah, what shafts u throw in the psi?
Taylormade M3 9.5* w/ALIDA TOUR GREEN ATX 65X
Taylormade M3 15* w/ Graphite Design IZ 7X
Taylormade M1 '17 Rescue 19* w/ Project X HZRDUS BLACK HANDCRAFTED 6.5,
P790 3 iron bent to 20.5 with Aerotech Steelfiber i95s tipped 2'',
or M1 '17 5 Wood 19* w/ Tour AD GP7x Black Edition
Taylormade P790 4 Iron w/ C-Taper Lite 115X
Taylormade P750 Tour Proto 5-PW w/C-Taper Lite 115X
Taylormade Milled GrindAntique Bronze  52, 56, 60 w/HI REV 2.0 125S
Taylormade Spider Tour Platinum L-NECK 37" Counterbalanced
WITB LINK:http://www.golfwrx.c...-updated-82217/

9

#70 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:33 PM

View Postnsgolfer17, on 21 November 2017 - 01:15 PM, said:

View Postethanshapiro, on 21 November 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

View PostLOOK1979, on 20 November 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

View Postethanshapiro, on 15 February 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

Hey guys, finally had a night where I found myself with little enough things going on to put this together. A bit about myself: I'm 15(almost 16), a sophomore in high school and I live a couple miles outside DC. I'm just getting really into tournaments but I have always played seriously and heavily, but I'm just bringing it to the AJGA/HJGT/FCWT scene now. I am a 3.5 but I've put in over 10 hours of practice a week each week solely from Monday to Friday since the end of November. I haven't spent enough time on course to see the results but everything feels good. My strength is putting. I averaged a little under 30 putts a round trending downward. Distance has never been a real issue(Driver SS at 106 as of today) but I've worked strenuously to build a consistent stroke. Now for the clubs.

Driver: 915 D3/Tour AD-DI 6x Posted Image

3 Wood: 915F set to B3/Tour AD-GT 6x
Posted Image

3 Hybrid: 915H set to B2/ Diamana Blueboard Posted Image

Driving Iron: AP2 4i//Tour AD 105xPosted Image

Irons: 712 CB 5-9/KBS Tour X-Stiff
Posted Image


Wedges: Vokey SM5 48F,52F,56M,60M
Posted Image

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Posted Image

Bag: Sun Mountain 2.5Posted Image

Here are my bag tags:Posted Image

Headcovers from various courses:
Posted Image

The wear spot on my 8 iron. Not dime sized but from where things used to be I'm proud of it.Posted Image

If any of you have comments or questions I'd be more than happy to entertain them. I hope you like the bag! I will keep y'all posted! Cheers
Ethan
Dime sized. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Great setup. I love worn clubs. I hate having new clubs and headcovers
Thanks. Working on putting some new ones on the PSIs. Ill upload some pics soon of the crap I'm using now as I've gone back to a bit of a USA theme

I see you’re coming over to team Taylormade ahahah, what shafts u throw in the psi?
Some KBS Tour 90s. Nothing special. Your bag looks sick rn btw

Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:22 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Just a couple little updates. Lead tape on the wedges. Shield tips are my new favorite pair of shoes EVER. Taylormade irons in for the time being. And the makeup of my current "putter bullpen". Practicing in the snow has been good so far. Hope everyone has been having a successful winter of hoing so far
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

11

#72 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:36 AM

Back to the newport. Using Rickie's setup and the ball is rolling better. Lots of drills of course
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

12

#73 gentles

gentles

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18758
  • Joined: 09/01/2006
  • Location:Ontario
GolfWRX Likes : 252

Posted 21 December 2017 - 12:38 PM

Cool bag man, reminds me of what I was like ten years ago! How cold does it get where you are?

How do you find going from 54 to 62 in the wedges?

Taylormade 2016 M2 10.5 | Aldila Tour Blue 75x
Taylormade M2 DF Tour Issue 3HL* | Aldila Tour Blue 85x
Callaway Apex 18* | Aldila NVS 105x
Titleist 716 TMB 4 | DG AMT X100
Titleist 716 CB 5-9| DG AMT X100
Ping Glide 47/50/54/58 | DG S400
Ping Milled Anser 5


13

#74 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:39 AM

View Postgentles, on 21 December 2017 - 12:38 PM, said:

Cool bag man, reminds me of what I was like ten years ago! How cold does it get where you are?

How do you find going from 54 to 62 in the wedges?
it's gotten down to 27' (feels like 15) earlier this month although it was 60 yesterday and 45 today. DC weather is weird.
On the wedges, the gap isn't even noticeable for me. I always club up and put an easy swing on the ball with my wedges anyway, so my distances are like: 135-115=PW 115-90=50' 90-70=54' <70=62'. I could easily hit these clubs harder but why bother when I can pure them 9 times out of 10 and get predictable distance and spin
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

14

#75 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:49 AM

back to the titleist irons. The taylormades were just so so beat up and not appealing visually and bad feel wise. shorter than the 716s too. why did i even switch at all in the first place? Taylormade irons are some of the most overrated, and I say this within a week of finishing third in a tournament with taylormades in the bag

Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

15

#76 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

No changes to report. I still suck at tournaments with an 83-79-81 at Innisbrook. I will keep working hard and trying my best. Updates to come this spring
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

16

#77 ethanshapiro

ethanshapiro

    grinder

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374155
  • Joined: 05/02/2015
  • Location:Arlington VA
  • Handicap:1.4
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 29 June 2018 - 12:02 PM

Got a Callaway X Forged UT 21' and a Rogue 3W w a Rexis Kaiza M in the bag now, almost 50% of my tournament scores in 2018 have been in the 70s which is a good improvement. pics soon
Titleist 915 D2 9.5 Tour AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F 15' (Set to B3) Tour AD-GT 6X
Titleist 915H 21' (Set to D1) Oban DEVOTION O5 65g
Titleist 716 CB 4-P Steelfiber i125x cw
Titleist SM5 50' 08F Project X 7.0
Titleist SM6 54'08M Project X 7.0
Titleist SM5 62' 08T Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2015
Titleist PRO V1 2017

17

#78 kyledrum2002

kyledrum2002

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214021
  • Joined: 12/02/2012
  • Location:Advance, NC
  • Ebay ID:kyledrum2002
GolfWRX Likes : 75

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:53 AM

Looks great. Keep up the hard work.

18



1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors