Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Could Use A Laugh....

298 replies to this topic

#91 Argonne69

Argonne69

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,562 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102839
GolfWRX Likes : 23096

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

A recent scientific study has found that women who gain a few pounds generally live longer than the men who mention it.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#92 Loki

Loki

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 267220
GolfWRX Likes : 588

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

View PostArgonne69, on 24 February 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

View PostLoki, on 23 February 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

Two Irish guys walk out of a bar...

Well, it could happen.

Exactly.

#93 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,726 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 13551

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:52 PM

View PostDavePelz4, on 24 February 2017 - 09:20 AM, said:

Why did the little girl wash Thug the Bunny?  Because her hare was dirty.

Dirty enough to make a hooker blush..
GOLF WRX has become a contentious, despotic website where trolls abound and free exchange of ideas is suppressed.

#94 Petethreeput

Petethreeput

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146815
  • Handicap:3.2
GolfWRX Likes : 575

Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

So an anatomy professor felt like he was losing the women's interest in the class so he decided for the next class he was going to engage the very plain girl who always sits in the first row.

"So today we are going to explore involuntary muscle spasms. And everyone likes sex, so..."

The professor continues, "Susan, do you know what your ***hole is doing when you are having an or***sm?"

"Yes I do. Usually playing golf."

Please remove if this too "colorful"

#95 EKELLY

EKELLY

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 405114
  • Handicap:+2
  • Ebay ID:edwardkellyed
GolfWRX Likes : 1392

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:53 AM

My buddy used to blow his nose on the ball washer towel, and to this day I can't touch one, even if I'm 1200 miles away from the scene of the crime....lol

Edited by EKELLY, 26 February 2017 - 09:54 AM.

#96 gretch

gretch

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 424868
GolfWRX Likes : 866

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:43 PM

View PostEKELLY, on 26 February 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

My buddy used to blow his nose on the ball washer towel, and to this day I can't touch one, even if I'm 1200 miles away from the scene of the crime....lol

That is on par with taking a leak on the collar of the green, worse even as it is guaranteed many people are going to touch it.

Your buddy sounds like a d-bag.

#97 gsea33

gsea33

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 409086
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:36 PM

View PostEKELLY, on 26 February 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

Not funny and you need new friends, seriously you hang with an ahole like this.

#98 Ghost_Orchid

Ghost_Orchid

Golf Junkie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37491
  • Handicap:1
  • Ebay ID:ClearCoat2
GolfWRX Likes : 194

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

A guy walks into the confessional and say 'Father, I have to confess, I was unfaithful with the new girl in town'.  Father says 'say 10 Hail Marys and don't do it again.

Week 2, another man confesses 'Father, I've been unfaithful with the new girl in town, her name in NookieGreen'.  Father says 'say 10 Hail Marys and don't do it again.

Week 3, same thing...'Father, the new girl in town, NookieGreen is beautiful and I broke my wedding vows....'  Father '10 Hail Marys...'

The following Sunday, the Father is preparing for the Sermon when the Church door opens and this beautiful red head steps in.  She's wearing a green dress, with green gloves, green hat and shiny green shoes.  As she walked to the front pew, the men were wide mouthed, the ladies all whispered to eachother.

Sitting in the front pew, she crosses her legs (think Basic Instinct), no underwear....the Father gasps and wonders aloud 'Is that NookieGreen?'  One of the alter buys says 'no Father, it's just the reflection from her shoes'

#99 sumed

sumed

Rookie

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54892
  • Ebay ID:mamouna_1
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:37 AM

Two drunks stumble out of a bar...one asks, "is that the Sun or the Moon?" the other replies. "beats me, I don't live around here."
Currently ITB

Irons
- Wilson Staff F5 4-G
Wedges
- Vokey 52 deg
- Fourteen 56 deg
- Mizuno 60 deg
Fairway
- Callaway XR 3
Driver
- Cobra King LTD Black
Putter
- Bobby Grace "The Snyper"

#100 touch

touch

Major Winner

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25409
GolfWRX Likes : 1077

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

Dying is a lot like camping. I don't want to do it.

Edited by touch, 29 August 2017 - 11:56 AM.

Callaway BB Fusion 9* Diamana
Callaway XR16 15* project X
Ping i20 19* project X
TM M2 22* hybrid Matrix
Mizuno 919 Forged / Hot Metal combo 5-pw project X LZ Tour 5.0
Mizuno S18 gap wedge 50*
Ping Glide 2.0 sand 56* and lob 60* both SS grind
Ping Sigma G Kinloch C

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#101 Argonne69

Argonne69

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 17,562 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

The Streetlight Effect:

"A policeman sees a drunk man searching for something under a streetlight and asks what he's up to. He says he lost his keys and they both look under the streetlight together. After a few minutes the policeman asks if he is sure he lost them here, and the drunk replies, no, and that he lost them in the park. The policeman asks why he is searching here, and the drunk replies, "The light is better here".

I always loved this one because it's extremely applicable at work where we often waste time focusing on the wrong thing simply because it's easier than tackling the difficult problems.

#102 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

Legend

• 23,055 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
GolfWRX Likes : 24106

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:47 PM

Did you hear about the tractor salesman who received a John Deere letter from his wife?

#103 ladygolfer2

ladygolfer2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 398644
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

Husband wakes his wife with a kiss on a Saturday morning.
He says, "Golf course or intercourse?"
Wife replies, "Take a sweater, it might be chilly out there."

Edited by ladygolfer2, 02 March 2017 - 03:27 PM.

#104 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

Legend

• 23,055 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
GolfWRX Likes : 24106

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

View Postladygolfer2, on 02 March 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

Husband wakes his wife with a kiss on a Saturday morning.
He says, "Golf course or intercourse?"
Wife replies, "Take a sweater, it might be chilly out there."

Reminds me of when Mrs. Pelz said early one morning..."Honey I want to be frisky like was when I was 16..."

So I asked if her old boyfriend was back in town.

#105 golfandfishing

golfandfishing

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,755 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381948
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 4797

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

Guy gets up for his weekly early, first off Saturday morning tee time, walks outside and it is pouring rain. Goes back in, walks upstairs and snuggles next to his wife, kisses her neck and says "It's really coming down out there". Half awake she snuggles back and says "I know, can you believe my idiot husband is playing golf in this?"

#106 Medic

Medic

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,330 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132567
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 8001

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

Have you heard about the cannibal that passed his brother in the forest?
Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Apex CF16 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Slate 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Odyssey Versa 9 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

#107 BIRDIES'R'US

BIRDIES'R'US

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413050
  • Handicap:9
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:16 PM

The other day while playing golf I hit two of my best balls.

I stepped on a rake
Bleed Black&Gold, Play Golf, and be happy

Nate

Driver: Ping G 9* set at 8.4* w/ Graffaloy Bi-Matrix Prototype(44.75in)
3 wood: Ping Rapture V2 16* w/ TFC stiff shaft
Hybrid: Ping i20 20* w/ Project X 6.0 graphite shaft
Irons: Mizuno MX-200 4-P w/ DGS300 hard-stepped
Wedges: 52* Ping Tour-S,56* Callaway MD Tour, 60* Miura K-Grind
Putter: Ping Anser (not sure what year but its quite old)
Bag: Ping Karsten stand bag
Ball: Pro V1X

Instagram: NATEE284

#108 finleysg

finleysg

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 417906
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 830

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:19 AM

Three golfing partners died in a car wreck and went to heaven. Upon arrival they discover the most beautiful golf course they have ever seen. St. Peter tells them that they are all welcome to play the course, but he cautions them that there is only one rule: Don't hit the ducks during your first three months here.

The men all have blank expressions, and finally one of them asks, "The ducks? "Yes," St. Peter replies, "There are thousands of ducks walking around the course, and if one gets hit, he quacks, then the one next to him quacks and soon they're all quacking to beat the band. It really breaks the tranquility, and If you hit one of the ducks, you'll be punished, Otherwise everything is yours to enjoy. ”

Upon entering the course, the men noted that there were indeed large numbers of ducks everywhere. Within fifteen minutes, one of the guys hit a duck. The duck quacks, the one next to it quacked and soon here was a deafening roar of duck quacks.

St. Peter walked up with an extremely homely woman in tow and asks, "Who hit the duck?” The guy who had done it admitted, "I did.” St. Peter immediately pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks," he said. "Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity.”

The other two men were very cautious not to hit any ducks, but a couple of weeks later, one of them accidentally did. The quacks were as deafening as before, and within minutes St. Peter walked up with an even uglier woman. He cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks," he said; "Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity.”

The third man was extremely careful. Some days he wouldn't even play for fear of even nudging a duck. After three months, he still hadn't hit a duck. St. Peter walked up to the man at the end of the three months, and had with him a knock-out, gorgeous woman - the most beautiful woman the man had ever seen. St. Peter smiled at the man and then, without a word, handcuffed him to the beautiful woman and walked off.

The man, knowing that he would be handcuffed to this woman for eternity, let out a contented sigh and said aloud, "I wonder what I did to deserve this?"

The woman responds, "I don't know about you, but I hit a duck."

D: Callaway XR Pro - Ozik Red Tie
3W: Exotics E8 Beta - Aldila Rogue 110
3 - Ping Crossover
4H - Mizuno CLK - Speeder
Wrenches: Ping S55 - P thru 4 - Project X Rifle 6.0
Wedges: Ping Gorge 52, Ping Glide 58
Putter: OWorks 2-ball

Brand Loyalty: None

#109 Petunia Sprinkle

Petunia Sprinkle

Future King of France

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,407 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 397380
GolfWRX Likes : 4583

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:24 AM

Of the recently deceased arsonist, longtime friends said "he had a smile that could light up a room."

#110 NoTalentLefty

NoTalentLefty

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204451
GolfWRX Likes : 1470

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:12 AM

Why are frogs so happy? They eat watever bugs them! What do you call a woman with a frog on her head? Lilly. Whats a frogs favorite game? It's croak-et! What do headmasters and bullfrogs have in common? Both have big heads that consist mostly of mouth! What's the difference between a cat and a frog? A Cat has nine lives but a Frog croaks every night! What do you get when you cross a frog and a pig? A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show studio. How do frogs manage to lay so many eggs? They sit eggsaminations! Why are frogs so good at basketball? Because they always make jump shots. How do frogs die? They kermit suicide! What is the difference between a frog and a horny toad? One says ribbit ribbit, and thie other one says rub-it rub-it! What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toad! What do you call a talking frog? A quantum leap. What's a frogs favorite flower? A croakus! What do you call a frog hanging from a ceiling? Mistletoad. How do you make frog legs? In a croak=pot. Whats the preferred car of frogs? The Beetle. What do you get if you cross a frog and a dog? A croaker spaniel! What do you get when you cross a gator and a poison frog? A croakadile. What do you call an illegally parked frog? Toad. What do you call a rich frog? A golf blooded amphibian! What do toads drink? Croak-a-cola! What do you get if you cross a frog with a ferry? A hoppercraft! Why didn't the frog park on the side of the road? He was afraid of getting toad! What is worse than finding a maggot in your apple? Finding half an apple! Where do frogs keep there money? In the riverbanks! What do frogs drink? Hot croako! What do you get if cross a science fiction film with a toad? Star Warts! What kind of shoes to frogs like? Open toad sandals!

source: http://www.jokes4us..../frogjokes.html

Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Titleist 913 D3 44 inches also a Cleveland Classic 310 43.5 inches
3 and 5 Wood Ping G15
3-5 Hybrids Cobra Baffler XL
6-GW Titleist AP1s
53 degree Wedge Titleist AP1
58 degree SW Vokey SM6
Putter White Hot V LINE Fang w/round Edel Grip

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#111 Argonne69

Argonne69

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 17,562 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

View PostNoTalentLefty, on 07 March 2017 - 07:12 AM, said:

Why are frogs so happy? They eat watever bugs them! What do you call a woman with a frog on her head? Lilly. Whats a frogs favorite game? It's croak-et! What do headmasters and bullfrogs have in common? Both have big heads that consist mostly of mouth! What's the difference between a cat and a frog? A Cat has nine lives but a Frog croaks every night! What do you get when you cross a frog and a pig? A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show studio. How do frogs manage to lay so many eggs? They sit eggsaminations! Why are frogs so good at basketball? Because they always make jump shots. How do frogs die? They kermit suicide! What is the difference between a frog and a horny toad? One says ribbit ribbit, and thie other one says rub-it rub-it! What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toad! What do you call a talking frog? A quantum leap. What's a frogs favorite flower? A croakus! What do you call a frog hanging from a ceiling? Mistletoad. How do you make frog legs? In a croak=pot. Whats the preferred car of frogs? The Beetle. What do you get if you cross a frog and a dog? A croaker spaniel! What do you get when you cross a gator and a poison frog? A croakadile. What do you call an illegally parked frog? Toad. What do you call a rich frog? A golf blooded amphibian! What do toads drink? Croak-a-cola! What do you get if you cross a frog with a ferry? A hoppercraft! Why didn't the frog park on the side of the road? He was afraid of getting toad! What is worse than finding a maggot in your apple? Finding half an apple! Where do frogs keep there money? In the riverbanks! What do frogs drink? Hot croako! What do you get if cross a science fiction film with a toad? Star Warts! What kind of shoes to frogs like? Open toad sandals!

source: http://www.jokes4us..../frogjokes.html

Posted Image

#112 maverick

maverick

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 671
GolfWRX Likes : 532

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

I would definitely let this guy play through. lol

http://www.accuweath...3r0f_0yq7q5pxis

#113 b.helts

b.helts

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100214
GolfWRX Likes : 2349

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:47 AM

Three old men went into the pro shop after playing 18 holes of golf. The pro asked, Did you guys have a good game today?
The first old guy said, I had the most riders ever. I had five. The second old guy said, I had 7 riders, the same as last time. The last old man said, I beat my old record. I had 12 riders today!

After they went into the locker room, another golfer who had heard the old guys talking about their game went to the pro and said, Ive been playing golf for a long time and thought I knew all the terminology of the game, but whats a rider?

The pro said, A rider is when you hit the ball far enough to actually get in the golf cart."

#114 8thehardway

8thehardway

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1428
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:desalj
GolfWRX Likes : 512

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:09 PM

Bored with their flat, open muni a foursome of hackers goes to an upscale course. The first guy up looks down the narrow, tree-lined fairway, tees it up near the left side, takes a mighty swing and completely misses the ball. He re-positions his ball near the right marker, lunges at it furiously and whiffs it again. Frustrated, he tees off from the center and using a calm, deliberate swing hits a 100-yard worm-burner. Walking off the tee box he turns to his friends and says "tough course".
Callaway Big Bertha 12.5*
Jones/Ortiz 4 wood 17*
Kasco hybrid 23*
Adams Idea Black CB2 irons 26, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45*
Callaway MD3 S grind 52, 56, C grind 60, PM grind 64*
Tom Slighter Needle 450g, 3* loft, 74* lie

#115 dciccoritti

dciccoritti

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 173476
GolfWRX Likes : 1565

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:22 PM

View Post8thehardway, on 08 March 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

Bored with their flat, open muni a foursome of hackers goes to an upscale course. The first guy up looks down the narrow, tree-lined fairway, tees it up near the left side, takes a mighty swing and completely misses the ball. He re-positions his ball near the right marker, lunges at it furiously and whiffs it again. Frustrated, he tees off from the center and using a calm, deliberate swing hits a 100-yard worm-burner. Walking off the tee box he turns to his friends and says "tough course".

LMAO!! Possibly the best golf joke I've heard in years :-)

917 D2 Driver | 718 MB Irons | Milled Grind Wedges | HI-TOE Wedge | TR 1966 Anser 2 Putter | ProV1x

#116 Fader2103

Fader2103

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 450588
  • Handicap:N/A
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

This is a joke my grandfather told me.

St. Peter, Jesus and God are all playing golf. On the 18th hole, the green is surrounded by water.
St. Peter steps up and knocks it onto the green.
Jesus is next and hits the ball and misses the cup by inches.
God gets up and knocks the ball straight into the water, Jesus and St. Peter start laughing.
At that moment a bird dives into the water, and flies out with a frog. The bird then flies over the green. The frog drops a golf ball that rolls into the cup. God looks at both men and says  "Hole in one fellas."

St. Peter looks at Jesus and says. "I hate playing with your daddy"

Edited by Fader2103, 10 March 2017 - 09:41 AM.

#117 Bob Cat

Bob Cat

Golfopath

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64647
  • Handicap:~9
GolfWRX Likes : 330

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

4th grade classroom, teacher asks the class to use "fascinate" in a sentence.
Sally: "My family and I went to the zoo and it was fascinating".  "Sorry", says the teacher, "not quite".
Sammy: "I watched the Cubs win the series and was fascinated".  "Again, close, but not exactly", remarked the teacher.
"Brooklyn Johnny, can you use the word fascinate in a sentence?", asked the teacher.
"Sure!", he exclaimed.  "My aunt Milly wears an 8 button sweater but her b**bs are so big she can only fasten 8!"
Taylormade M1
TaylorMade R5 Dual (3) / R580 (7)
Ping i15 / Zing 2
Titleist Vokey SM5
TM Spider Tour Black
Top Flite Gamer Tour
Sun Mountain Four 5
Clicgear 3.5+

#118 J-Blade

J-Blade

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 265738
GolfWRX Likes : 388

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

Man goes to see his doctor.. "Doc, I don't know what's wrong with me. All day long I keep repeating, 'tepee, wigwam, tepee wigwam."

"That's easy, says the doc, You're two tents"
Ping S59 irons 5-PW
Ping D-66 IWI putter
Titleist 910D2 driver,
TM Jetspeed 3W & 5W
Ping Rapture 21* Hybrid
Ping Eye 2+ SW, Hogan Special PW

#119 Argonne69

Argonne69

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 17,562 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

Last night I watched the "Mountains" episode of the BBC series "Planet Earth II". They showed a flock of Andean flamingos that live at 4000 meters in a shallow lake. At night the lake freezes, so the birds are stuck knee high in the ice in the morning. None of them appear to be smart enough to stand on the shore. Lol.

After the sun has been up for a while the ice starts to melt, and then the nutty birds start walking on the thin ice. The sight of a long-legged bird trying to walk on ice was a riot. On top of that, they keep falling through. Too funny.

They finish with their goofy looking mating dance. (https://www.youtube....h?v=KW8GX2n4qbY)

#120 Argonne69

Argonne69

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • 17,562 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:54 PM

I couldn't figure out why the baseball was getting bigger.
Then it hit me.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors