Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Callaway Hyper-Lite 3 2016 vs. 2017 - Any Differences?

golf bag stand callaway hyper-lite upgrade differences

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ChiefGolf2

ChiefGolf2

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 401910
GolfWRX Likes : 62

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:53 PM

So I know Callaway has a plethora (Cafe...what is a plethora??) of new color ways for their 2017 Hyper Lite 3 stand bag.  I'm wondering if anyone knows there are any other changes besides color (and they chucked the brushed metal towel holder/bottle opening so they could use them in their "Jailbreak" technology).  Mainly, are there still only 2 full length club dividers?  In a perfect world, I'm hoping they added a third.  Thanks for any info!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 ncglfr

ncglfr

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151739
GolfWRX Likes : 60

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:26 AM

View Postmrjumbie, on 05 February 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

So I know Callaway has a plethora (Cafe...what is a plethora??) of new color ways for their 2017 Hyper Lite 3 stand bag.  I'm wondering if anyone knows there are any other changes besides color (and they chucked the brushed metal towel holder/bottle opening so they could use them in their "Jailbreak" technology).  Mainly, are there still only 2 full length club dividers?  In a perfect world, I'm hoping they added a third.  Thanks for any info!

The biggest change they made, IMO, is they went from a base that hinged to activate the stand to a fixed base with the little foot that activates the stand.  I personally don't like the foot, but I see how it could help with club tangle.  I don't believe there's a full length divider in the middle section.
Epic SZ 9* GD BB-7x
Steelhead XR 4+ Diamana D+ 80x
Apex 3h, 4h Project X HC-1 6.5
JPX 900 Forged 5 iron Recoil 125 F5
JPX 900 Tour 6-PW Recoil 125 F5
MD Forged 50, 56, 60 DG TI X-100
Ping Vault Anser 2 PP58 Cord

Also tagged with golf, bag, stand, callaway, hyper-lite, upgrade, differences

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors