Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

COBRA KING F7+ DRIVER is EPIC!

cobra king f7+ f7+ f7+ driver epic driver new cobra driver agera shaft veylix roughneck

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EntourageLife

EntourageLife

EntourageLife

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 393990
GolfWRX Likes : 340

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:24 PM

Just finished first outdoor testing session with new Cobra King F7+ driver.  Very impressive.  Paired w/Agera "S" shaft tipped inch, No1 grip, set to 11 degrees and 45 inches total.

Ball really flies off face.  Driver head controls spin well.  Not one drive "ballooned" and trajectory was high and best of all...very easy to work ball right to left for a confident draw.  Something I really struggled hitting with M2.  I enjoy the traditional matte-black finish and driver sets up well to my eye.  The weights were positioned with 12g in front toward face and each 2g was in back.  I switched for one round with 12g in back thinking I'd achieve higher flight but it just didn't feel quite as solid.  I'd like to test further w/12g weight in either back two portals and 2g in front and then set loft less to 9.5 or 10 but initial testing felt better w/12g in front.

After several rounds of testing (6-8 balls/round) off familiar par-4 hole, Cobra King F7+ was consistently 5-6 yards further than M2 paired w/Veylix Roughneck.  I was swinging very well, keeping a balanced 106-108 swing-speed and hitting it solid with both drivers.  Perhaps the Agera pairing just clicked w/Cobra head but overall I cant argue with results: COBRA KING F7+ is EPIC!

Attached Thumbnails

• Cobra Bottom.JPG
  • Cobra Face.JPG
  • Cobra Shaft.JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 rainkingjr

rainkingjr

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,942 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52783
GolfWRX Likes : 545

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:50 AM

It really is. Took it to the range again today and I can't wait until spring. This driver is one of the best I have owned in along time. Feel is amazing.

#3 sublimegolf

sublimegolf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75430
  • Ebay ID:Topspin71
GolfWRX Likes : 34

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:08 AM

Totally agree! Fully intended to put the Epic or new M2 in the bag but couldn't argue with the amazing results I got with the F7+. The feel was a surprising added bonus. It's gonna be this years sleeper...but not for long. :D

#4 MBBG

MBBG

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 281663
GolfWRX Likes : 617

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:50 AM

Hit this yesterday and was impressed.
Ping G400 LS Tec 8.5 UST Chrome 6F4T