Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 4 votes

Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

638 replies to this topic

#631 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

Serial Shanker

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 3735

Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:39 AM

View Postebrasmus21, on 27 November 2018 - 11:31 AM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 27 November 2018 - 11:30 AM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 26 November 2018 - 06:40 PM, said:

Took the plunge, ordered the pro today.  First ever range-finder for ebrasmus.

Welcome to the Precision Pro family! If you ever have any questions, we are happy to help!

Thanks!  I'll gladly report back once I get some usage under my belt.  :drinks:

Couple rounds in now and the PP is really easy to use.  As far as I can tell the yardages are accurate as well.  Every once in a while I’ll get a yardage that’s like 7 yards different than the previous reading but for the most part if I shoot a flag three times the readings for all three are within a yard or two.  

Very pleased so far.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#632 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 236 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
GolfWRX Likes : 99

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:07 PM

View PostTheShaun, on 08 December 2018 - 07:39 PM, said:

PP, Any plans on releasing one with stabilizing technology?

As of right now, we don't have anything with stabilization in the works unfortunately.
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

Posted Image

#633 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:17 PM

View PostCwing, on 09 December 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

I attended an indoor demo on 12/8/18. I was able to spend some time speaking with Adam B from Precision Pro. We discussed the current lineup and he gave me some company background.

Interestingly enough, I had no ideal these guys were local to meas they are in Cincinnati. I very much enjoyed my conversation with Adam and I very much will consider the Precision Pro if/when I purchase a new unit. I mostly use a gps but I do have a Caddytek range finder that I use at the range and on course from about 150 yds in. My Caddytek also includes slope. Although I don’t really need a new range finder, I really like the Procision Pro with the vibration feature and will definitely consider picking a unit up.

Hi there! Thank for your kind words! We are glad you got attend the demo day last week at World of Golf in Florence, KY and that you had to chance to chat with Adam!

Have a happy holidays!
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#634 ghoonk

ghoonk

tour-issued equipment 'ho

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71465
  • Ebay ID:ghoonk
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 16 December 2018 - 11:16 AM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 10 December 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

As of right now, we don't have anything with stabilization in the works unfortunately.

I added stabiilzation to my NX7 Pro last week - I call it 'my left hand'. works like a charm, and it was a free upgrade. Wife approves wholeheartedly too!

#635 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

View Postghoonk, on 16 December 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 10 December 2018 - 03:07 PM, said:

I added stabiilzation to my NX7 Pro last week - I call it 'my left hand'. works like a charm, and it was a free upgrade. Wife approves wholeheartedly too!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#636 golf_addict73

golf_addict73

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11107
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:47 AM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 04 December 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

Tee1Up,

We are happy to have a place like this to help and interact with fellow golfers. If you have any other questions, you know where to find us. :) Happy golfing!!

I started having some big time issues with the unit only providing me with yardages like 6.5,7.6, etc. again this week. I tried your previous recommendations of cleaning the glass and making sure there wasn’t anything blocking the laser (to the point where I was literally using it with 4 fingers).

Its been a periodic problem, but last round I couldn’t get yardages even after 5 or 6 attempts.

Have you guys been able to resolve this issue yet? It’s getting to the point where it’s just too frustrating and I’m looking for a new rangefinder now.
Titleist 910 D2 8.5* - Aldila RIP 60S
TaylorMade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75
TaylorMade p790 UDI 17* HZRDUS 6.5
Mizuno MP68 3-PW
Mizuno MP-T11 50/06
Mizuno MP-T11 54/09
TaylorMade Spider Tour Black 33"
TaylorMade TP5X

#637 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 236 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:01 AM

View Postgolf_addict73, on 28 December 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

Tee1Up,

We are happy to have a place like this to help and interact with fellow golfers. If you have any other questions, you know where to find us. :) Happy golfing!!

I started having some big time issues with the unit only providing me with yardages like 6.5,7.6, etc. again this week. I tried your previous recommendations of cleaning the glass and making sure there wasn’t anything blocking the laser (to the point where I was literally using it with 4 fingers).

Its been a periodic problem, but last round I couldn’t get yardages even after 5 or 6 attempts.

Have you guys been able to resolve this issue yet? It’s getting to the point where it’s just too frustrating and I’m looking for a new rangefinder now.

I apologize for this inconvenience for you and understand your frustration. Since your've cleaned the front of the rangefinder, aren't blocking the front as well and not shooting through a cart wind shield or anything, it sounds like it's the rangefinder especially if it's a periodic problem.

If you email me at trey@precisionprogolf.com I will get your information so we can get you a new one.

-Trey D.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#638 Skaffa77

Skaffa77

No place like the Sand Hills!

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,538 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23067
  • Ebay ID:Skaffa77
GolfWRX Likes : 575

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:19 AM

Tee1Up,

I've actually had a similar issue last season....and it's periodic, but found that once the lens was cleaned it tended to returned back to the normal distance.  It's nice that it's a weird short yardage so I'd at least know it was off, but I never quite experienced this with my Leupold.  Overall, still happy with the unit...will be seeing how it holds up next season.

Edited by Skaffa77, 28 December 2018 - 10:36 AM.

#639 golf_addict73

golf_addict73

• Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11107
  • Handicap:0
GolfWRX Likes : 41

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:54 AM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 28 December 2018 - 10:01 AM, said:

Tee1Up,

I apologize for this inconvenience for you and understand your frustration. Since your've cleaned the front of the rangefinder, aren't blocking the front as well and not shooting through a cart wind shield or anything, it sounds like it's the rangefinder especially if it's a periodic problem.

If you email me at trey@precisionprogolf.com I will get your information so we can get you a new one.

-Trey D.

Trey

Thanks for the response. Just sent you an email. Hopefully this is just an issue with my unit, so I’ll definitely be willing to give it a 2nd chance (or 3rd chance at this point). Just doesn’t sit well with me that I’ve struggled with this rangefinder having this issue on and off for the past few rounds. At this point, I’m not sure if I can trust them to not frustrate me at this point.
Titleist 910 D2 8.5* - Aldila RIP 60S
TaylorMade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75
TaylorMade p790 UDI 17* HZRDUS 6.5
Mizuno MP68 3-PW
Mizuno MP-T11 50/06
Mizuno MP-T11 54/09
TaylorMade Spider Tour Black 33"
TaylorMade TP5X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors